Sharing Bed with Mom's Friend

Story Info
I shared my bed with mom's friend.
1.1k words
3.39
42k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on 5 days period from 24th September to 28th September, this part is the story of September 24th September.

September 28th, 2014. My life was altered by this date. After 8 years, I can still clearly recall this day. In 2014, i was 20 years old and I used to view a lot of porn, especially of the incest, adult, or mom-son variety. I had just recently discovered pornographic videos at the time. I've always been drawn to older women, the so-called MILFs (MOMS I LOVE TO FUCK). I went to college, came home, did my regular tasks, and later on, in the evening, I used to watch porn, shag my dick, and go to sleep. My mother and I used to live alone in our home since my father, who had a successful business in Africa, used to visit once a year. However, because our home was in the middle of the city, many people would come to see us. I never felt a strong attraction to any of the women in our colony or the mothers or aunts of my friends. I used to relax by watching porn. My daily routine consisted of sleeping and watching porn. I never felt any attraction toward the elderly women nearby. I was simply drawn to watching films of older women.

On September 24th, we had a plan to party with friends after college, so we waited for the day to end and went home hurriedly. I went home and searched for mom to get some money and permission. I said to mom, "There is a function at my friend's house and I'll be out in the evening and will be back home at 7 pm before dinner."

She gave me some cash and motioned for me to return home as quickly as possible after nodding in agreement. I made calls to my pals and went to a party because I was thrilled. We danced, drank some wine, and got high. I spent three hours at my friend's place. I left the party immediately and headed home. When I got there, it was eight. Once I got home, I immediately went to the kitchen to grab some water. Mom was conversing with a woman of her age. I didn't know who that woman was.

I kept quiet during their conversation. I went straight to my room after grabbing a bottle of water. My mother abruptly called me into the kitchen. She questioned me about the party's outcome. I said that it was exciting, and as I turned to leave the kitchen, she called and asked if I recalled her while pointing out the woman seated next to her. "Jean" that's what her name was.

I took a gander at her from head to toe, and she helped me to remember Bunny De La Cruz, so I waved her welcome and told her I was worn out and expected to rest. However, at that point my mom called once more, saying, "You'll be offering a space to Jean today." I realized my mom's bed was little, and it was impossible that she could fit this large woman there. I said OK, I'll be offering my space to an outsider, as I was adjusted to offering a space to outsiders as our home was little and family members visited our home regularly.

I returned to my room expecting jean sooner or later, I was concerned I probably won't have the option to watch pornography as a result of jean, I was playing Candy Crush on my phone, and inevitably, jean thumped on my entryway and came inside. She waved at me and said, "I am exceptionally upset for you as I had no place to go as this is the main spot I could remain for 5 days."

"5 days? Are you kidding me? How was I going to share my room with a stranger for five days?" I thought to myself.

But I had no other option but to share my room with jean, I cursed my fate and said to her "it's fine, no worries."

After a while, she emerged from the restroom wearing a white night satin gown and asked if I preferred to turn off the light before going to bed or keep it on; I replied, "It's fine, you can turn off the light."

I kept a huge space for her in bed and went towards the wall. She came into the bed and lay there staring at the ceiling.

Even after an hour, I was unable to sleep. I could hear her deep breath in that silence, yet I couldn't rest since I had the desire to stroke off while watching pornography. I tried to sleep continuously, but I was unable to sleep. I persuaded myself I was watching pornography in bed, putting earphones on so she wouldn't be aware.

I took my phone from under the pillows and typed in "taboo home dot com" because this was the website I used for watching mature and hot-smoking women porn. I started watching porn slowly, putting my headphones on one after two, and two after that, I watched porn and I was continuously stroking my dick from out of my pajamas.

At this point desire had taken control over me I inclined towards jean and took the profound fragrance of her body she was only some inches away from me, she was dozing confronting the entryway gradually I went close hear and rest close to her, after two or three minutes again I took my hands and laid on her stomach and I laid down with her in spooning position.

I laid down with her there for 20-25 minutes. My dick had previously developed to its greatest size. I gradually had a go at squeezing my dick to her back. It was an exceptionally sluggish cycle, and I figured she wouldn't be aware, however following five or six minutes of squeezing my dick in her butt, I found something remarkable. I felt she was tossing her butt at my dick gradually. I thought my lecherous brain was messing around with me. So I halted for some time and felt her butt. It was genuine. She was squeezing her butt to my dick. This interaction went on for some time.

After a while, I decided to be brave and pulled out my pajamas, leaving my dick fully open. I tried pressing my naked dick on her in her ass crack as her ass was so huge, I could feel the movement of her ass all over my lower body. I played still for some time and she even had a go at squeezing my dick with her butt hard. We played this game for some time and I tossed out my sperm all around her silk outfit.

To be continued... 25th September part.