Sharing Daddy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck daddy back, Taylor," I giggled, pushing her further onto his thickness.

"Ummm, fuck!" Taylor grunted, "Ahh, fuck me, daddy, yes."

I was proud of my sister and rubbed her ass while it wiggled on Daddy's cock. His face was so focused, and we locked eyes. He gave me a dazzling smile and asked, "Do you want to taste it, baby girl?"

I nodded eagerly, and he withdrew his sticky dick. Wasting no time, I took him deep in my throat and savored Taylor's sweet pussy again.

"That's a good girl," Daddy rubbed my head, and I smiled as he placed his cock deeper inside my sister's pussy.

+

+

+

Daddy had stopped fucking me for a moment to let Maya suck it. We were sharing, and I didn't mind the break. I gasped as he lunged back inside me, burying his thick cock into my pussy. I was dripping from an earlier orgasm. The way daddy worked my pussy was sinfully good and what made it better was Maya laid beneath me, sucking on my clit. Her pussy was darker than mine, and I only rubbed it. I would have tasted her, but Daddy had my hair in his palm, pulling it back as his hips wildly smashed on my ass.

"Mmm, daddy," I whined, pushing back on his big cock and feeling another sparkling sensation.

He panted behind me, pulling my hair harder. The tug slowed me down.

"Take it. Sweetheart... fuck, hmm, squirt on your sister's face."

"Yes... ahh, daddy," I mumbled, caught up in this painful pleasure he was giving me.

Maya's sucking turned into wild laps at my clit, and I was about to burst. My thighs clenched, and I grasped her thighs and groaned, spilling juice all over my sister's face. I thought she would be upset, but Daddy quickly flipped me over and dived into my mound. With his tongue, he licked me up and down. Maya hunched over for a taste. They took turns licking my pussy. I was so delighted, and I didn't mind when they shared a wild kiss between my legs. I just enjoyed how daddy's lips moved around Maya's red lips. I hurried up so I could clean daddy's cock, but it was Maya's turn to be fucked.

Maya laid on her back while daddy held her legs up and rammed his thickness inside. I watched his focused face, sweat pouring from his forehead and dripping down his beard. I sat up and rubbed his muscular back, which flexed each time he jabbed into Maya. Her tits flopped around. He was fucking Maya extraordinarily rough, and I hoped that one day he could fuck me hard too. Maya groaned and gritted her teeth, leaning on her elbows to push harder on his cock. Daddy grabbed her throat and held her leg up with one hand, slamming into her with force. I loved watching them fuck, but it was making me so horny.

Biting my lip and feeling left out, I plunged down to taste their coupling. Maya's clit was so big and rosy that I plucked it between my lips and suckled it.

"Fuck!! Yes, yes, yes!" Maya howled, grabbing my hair to guide me around her and Daddy's lovemaking.

Daddy removed his cock and gave me the order to clean it. He rubbed my head as I washed my tongue up and down his sticky cock. Maya hadn't squirted like me, only left a creamy sheen on Daddy's dick.

"You love sucking my cock, sweetheart?" Daddy asked.

"Yes, Daddy," I replied, smiling, jacking his cock in my hand.

He smiled and brushed my cheek, it was a soothing moment between us, but then he went back into Maya and pushed my head down to lick my sister's pussy again. I didn't mind Daddy's roughness and licked her fat clit. He slowed his pace and reached around to finger my pussy, keeping Maya's leg up in the air. His fingers were thick, and I was about to cum again. I leaned on Maya's stomach and moaned, "Hmm, Daddy."

"Ahhh, daddy!!" Maya screamed.

"Come together, pretty girls," Daddy ordered.

I pushed back on his thick fingers and used my hand to rub Maya's swollen clit. We were both moaning our love for Daddy when we came simultaneously.

It was a long night, and I was satisfied, curled up on Daddy's chest as Maya rolled around on his cock, enjoying herself. I started to think she loved his cock more than me. Daddy rubbed my arms and kissed my forehead as we watched Maya work her pussy on his cock. Up and down and around, Maya held a long wand on her clit, which was now twice as big as when I had sucked on it.

"Did you have a good time, sweetheart?" he asked, nudging me closer.

Smiling, I nodded, "This was the best Christmas."

"It was, wasn't it? It doesn't have to be the end. You know that. You can stay with me forever," Daddy explained.

"And Maya?"

Daddy shrugged, "I want YOU in this bed every night. Do you understand me?"

I grinned from ear to ear and went back to watching my sister cum. Daddy started to thrust his hips up, and I moved over to let him hold her waist.

"You ready?" Daddy asked Maya.

Abruptly Maya hopped up from daddy's waist and began to jerk his cock toward her mouth. I watched in awe as he emptied a giant load into Maya's mouth, and she moaned in satisfaction. Frowning, I moved down to get some, but it was all gone. Maya giggled and stuck out her tongue. She had saved some cum just for me. I licked at the sweetness as Maya rubbed my titties. Then our lips brushed slightly, and she shoved her tongue into my mouth. I hummed around her cum soaked lips and held her tight. Daddy was tired, and he closed his eyes while we kissed and caressed each other silently. We both called it a night and laid our heads on our Daddy's chest to fall asleep.

+

+

+

Thanks for reading. I welcome suggestions. Let me know if you want