Sharing Ep. 01

Story Info
Wife sharing.
2.5k words
3.93
26.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of the best moments in life are the ones you can't tell anyone about, and the day Jason went over to his friend's house was one of the best days of his life.

Jason could tell something wasn't right when he stepped in the door. Like how a deer or wildebeest can sense the incoming danger even before it sees the pack of lions closing in. He should have ran if he wanted to keep his life the same. But he chose to stay, and things will never be the same.

"Pretty nasty out there still, hey?"

"Yeah, it's crap. I'm not going back out there till it gets better. Proper movie weather, innit? Just need a hot chocolate with some marshmallows."

"Out of hot chocolate, but Uncle Wray will warm you up." Kay laughed, flashing a bottle of Wray & Nephew as he sat down.

"Over here on the sofa with us plebs. eh?"

"Yeah, can't see the tv properly from the chair." They were talking about Kay's precious armchair that sat opposite the sofa in the corner. "So I'm slummin' it with you lot today."

The three friends settled into the sofa and poured a few drinks. Towards the end of the film, they all felt the effects of the rum. They relaxed back to talk about the film- that's when Kay went back to his armchair. They discussed a scene in the film when Allison blurted out, "You know I can see you staring at my tits, right?"

Jason and Kay were stunned into silence. Jason looked at Kay and then back at Allison, "What? Tha- that's... no. I'm not looking at you."

"That bulge in your pants says otherwise." Jason looked at Kay, whose eyes were pointed towards his crotch. "You can touch them if you like. He won't mind."

Jason didn't know how to respond.

"Tell you what," Allison continued, standing to her feet, "I'll show you my breasts if you show me what's holding up that tent." Her head gesturing towards the unmissable rise in his trousers. "And if I really like what I see, who knows?" She winked.

Jason looked towards Kay for salvation, but he just shrugged, so Jason played along with their little joke.

"Ahh man, well, guess I've got no chance." He grinned, holding out his pinky finger, but Kay was quiet, and Allison's expression hadn't changed. She moved towards Kay.

"You don't think you could handle me?" She asked, with a playful voice but a serious challenge in her eyes. She held eye contact for a few seconds, then pulled Kay up from his seat. She began kissing him, full on the mouth, moving to his ear and neck. Jason watched in awe as Kay groped her body in response, his fingers outstretched as his hands roamed over her ass, her thighs, then up her back.

Jason watched raptly as Kay spun her around and squeezed her breasts while he dipped and sucked on her neck. Jason was doing his utmost to keep his cool, but the sweat on his forehead and the bulge in his pants gave him away.

The boys exchanged glances as Jason tried to determine if he'd read the situation correctly; the invitation was clear but farfetched. He suddenly imagined that Kay was in on the joke, and the moment he stepped towards them, his married friends would laugh with each other all night and never let him live it down.

But Allison did look amazing.

As Jason rounded the corner into the living room and saw the white, low-cut maxi dress that highlighted every curve on her body, he'd been on edge. Now he was either being invited to take the object of his lust for longer than he'd care to admit, or make a fool of himself.

Which was it? Jason looked at the pair again for confirmation. There was an awkward moment where they just stared at each other, like a stand-off, all three knowing that the next move was critical to how the evening would go.

"Come on, Jason," Allison cooed. She started towards him as Kay sat back down. "Show me what you've got." She pressed her hand against his chest and tiptoed to whisper, "If your dick is big enough, I'll suck it for you. Right here. Right now."

When she pulled back, she caught Jason's eye and realized he was still watching Kay to see whether he should continue. With a heavy sigh, she turned around.

"Could you maybe go upstairs? I think he's shy."

"No way," Kay replied, swirling the drink in his cup before taking a sip.

Allison looked back at Jason, her perfume intoxicating him as she put on her sultry voice and batted her eyelids, "So what's it going to be?"

Jason decided to call their bluff by pulling down his trousers, revealing his boxers, then hooking his thumb into the sides before stopping. He took another look at the pair, Allison's eyes were wide with anticipation. She was so fixated on his package that she didn't even notice him looking at her.

Allison gasped when he dropped his boxers and immediately pulled Jason in for a steamy kiss. Tongue on tongue, biting each other's lips. They pressed their bodies together, and Allison started grinding her pussy into Jason's growing erection.

"This is how I greet his friends with big dicks." she breathed, wrapping her hands around his neck as his hands found her hips. She felt Kay move behind her, lift the back of her hair, and unzip her dress.

She pulled her arms from the sleeves, and the dress fell to the floor, leaving her with nothing on but a bra and thong. The shimmer of her cleavage reflected the spotlights in the ceiling and demanded attention.

Jason lost the battle to keep eye contact and stared at her body, taking in every dip and curve. She unsnapped her bra and let it fall to the floor, showing Jason her naked breasts for the first time. She hooked her thumbs in the sides of her panties, but Kay stopped her and said,

"Leave it... I want them to get as soaked as possible before he fucks you."

Returning to his armchair, Kay took in the sight as Allison pushed Jason onto the sofa and dropped to her knees. Eager to suck and fuck another man.

Allison rubbed her palms on her thighs to warm her hands, then with the eagerness of a starving lioness who spotted a lone fawn, she lunged towards Jason's cock, making quick work of the shaft. Jason sat back and enjoyed her work, and even though Kay couldn't see exactly what she was doing, the way Jason's eyes rolled back and the wet sounds he heard told him all he needed to know. Allison was no slacker in the blowjob department and he knew that.

She felt his excitement surge through the roof of her mouth when she took him all the way in, and both hands weaved into her hair. His breath caught in his teeth. "Fuck, so good."

Kay could see Jason's body shudder as he rested his hands on either side of Allison's head. He expected her to stop before he came, but she showed no signs of slowing down, too busy coating his cock in a generous layer of saliva.

"Baby," Kay said, pulling Allison out of her trance. Reluctantly she slid her lips away until she released him. "Show him how good your pussy feels." Kay suggested with a nod and a cocked eyebrow.

Allison straddled Jason's legs and ran her hand from his chest down to his stomach and then his cock and wrapped her fingers around his engorged member. She rubbed it back and forth, using the head to stroke her clit and gather moisture for his entrance into her body. His body was electrified at the warm touch of her skin.

She stopped and leaned forward, licking his earlobe. She breathed, "Will you fuck me like a slut while my husband watches?"

Jason's expression went from confusion to mild shock as he struggled to assemble the pieces to the game they were playing

"Aww, do you think slut is a bad word? I think it's a compliment, really."

He looked at her, over her shoulder at Kay, and back to her. Allison didn't have time for him to catch up, one thing had been on her mind since the big reveal and she was done waiting. She used two fingers to stand his cock up and penetrated herself with his manhood.

Immediately a guttural moan ripped from her throat. She clung to Jason, wrapping her arms around his head and smothering him with her tits as she started bouncing enthusiastically.

"He's so big honey," she called over her shoulder.

This is what it was all about for Kay. Watching her writhe. Watching her toes curl. Listening to her pant and moan as another man takes her.

In record time, Allison began to climax. She lost the strength in her legs and sank onto his pole as she sobbed out one of the most intense orgasms she'd ever had. Jason dug his fingers into her hips and continued to rock, drawing out a smaller climax from the panting woman clamped around his manhood.

She quivered all around him; her arms around his head, her legs wrapped around his hips, and her soft walls around his girth. The feeling of her quaking body was sublime. However, she lifted off of him quickly, and he was about to protest, but she turned around and dropped to all fours, propping herself up on the coffee table with her forearms. Allison looked back over her shoulder; one eyebrow raised with stern expectation.

"It ain't gonna fuck itself." Kay called from the other side of the room. Jason had actually forgotten that they had an audience. Kay had remained quiet and hardly moved. If it wasn't for the bulge in his trousers, Jason might have thought that his friend had no interest in his escapades with his wife.

Looking back at Allison's pussy invitingly squeezed between her legs, Jason didn't need to be told twice. He moved between her spread legs, grabbed his cock, and rubbed the head across her wet pussy lips. As Jason dipped the head in and held it there for a moment, Kay watched his wife's expression wince as her body stretched around his member again.

Allison looked up and gave him one last look, the strain on her face evident through her devilish smile. Jason grabbed her ass with both hands, and slowly pushed his entire length into her pussy, building a steady rhythm that started slow but picked up in speed and ferocity. Seeing how his wife responded to every thrust reminded Kay just how much size mattered, and a small smile crept across his lips as they fucked like wild animals. The coffee table shook and creaked under the force of their sex. Kay lost count of how many times his wife climaxed, too mesmerised by the spirited movement of her bouncing, swinging breasts.

Soon after, Jason's body tensed and his muscles flexed as he drove his cock into the depths of Allison's pussy. She felt his engorged cock expand and pushed him back enough for her to turn around and take him in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down with her hand.

"Kiss him baby," she panted, keeping her eyes on her blurred fist jacking his throbbing member "...kiss him while he's cumming."

Kay rose from his seat as if by command. He had a curious smile as he walked towards Jason, whose eyes darted from Kay to Allison and back to Kay again as he tried to process Allison's request.

He maintained hard eye contact as if waiting for Kay to stop and say that he was joking. But he didn't. Jason gulped loud enough for his friends to hear as Kay leaned in. At first he just stood there, frozen, but he soon mirrored Kay's motion and kissed him back. A smile tugged at the corner of Kay's mouth as Jason grew noticeably more enthusiastic, pushing his tongue into Kay's mouth and sucking on his top lip.

Allison paused momentarily to look up at the moaning men making out above her. Jason's hand was on the small of Kay's back, pulling him in and deepening their kiss. She was entranced by the sight of their passion until Jason's free hand grabbed her head with just the right amount of force and forced her back onto his cock.

He was getting bolder, but she wasn't going to discourage it.

She grabbed his ass and took him even deeper into her mouth. He let out an open-mouthed moan and tightened his grip on the back of her head, following along with her rhythm. Kay paused to watch him. They all held their breath, clenching onto one another as Jason grunted his release into Allison's mouth, filling her cheeks much more than any of them expected.

Kay gave Jason a final kiss and returned to his emerald throne in the corner of the room.

Allison opened her mouth slightly, looking up at Jason to ensure she had his attention. Copious amounts of sticky jizz dripped from her lips onto her chest, sliding down the valley between her heaving breasts. He lost it right then, watching her with her big blue eyes looking up at him, his cum sliding down her chest and stomach.

He marvelled at the sight as she got off her knees. She went to Kay, kissed him, placing her hands on the arms of the chair and leaning over so that Jason once again had a great view of her ass and pussy. They spoke quietly, completely ignoring Jason's presence.

"Thank you for letting me fuck him. I had no idea I was going to love his dick this much. Baby it was amazing, the best yet!" Then she sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around him, opening to the wettest kiss.

"I loved watching him fuck you, the faces you made. Fuck"

"I've never felt so full or so stretched. I tried not to cum too much, but..." She trailed off as she reminisced on the recent escapade then bit her lip and looked back at her husband with the biggest smile. "I love you so much!"

"I love you too."

Suddenly, Kay turned his attention to Jason. He gave Allison's ass a smack and she hopped off his lap. Kay walked towards Jason with an earnest look on his face.

"The rules are simple. There are no rules when Allison is wearing this anklet on her right foot. She doesn't care if you've got a girlfriend, or wife, or whatever. She already has a husband; it's just your cock she wants. If you don't want to play, that's on you. Don't check in with me, and don't stop if you see other guys get involved. Just. Fuck." He had Jason backed up into the wall with his hand pressing down on his chest. "And Jason... when you're fucking my wife, fuck her as if it's the most important thing you will ever do. I want her to be sore when she comes home." Suddenly his expression softened, and with a wink he lifted his glass. "Welcome. I hope you enjoy my wife."