Sharing Ep. 02

Story Info
Wife is set up for more fun by husband.
2.2k words
3.89
10.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every wife has sex fantasies. But not every wife has an understanding husband to share them with. Thankfully I'm not one of those wives, my husband Kay has no problem sharing me, in fact sometimes I thought he got just as much-- if not more-- pleasure from our deviant experiences than I did.

"Sweety, since you're out of town... Is it ok to invite your friend over? I'm a bit bored and I'm feeling naughty." I teased as he brushed his teeth in our en-suite. I stretched in front of the mirror next to the window, arching my back and relishing the feeling of my nipples hardening against the fabric of my barely-there top. I take in the image, my image. All that exposed skin being flaunted in front of the window, where any passersby would be treated to the sight of my twisting, nearly naked figure. I linger a moment longer, tempting fate... 

I don't notice him step behind me, his hands landing gently on my hips, sliding up and down the side of my waist instantly turning me on.... I lean back into him, jutting my chest out as my perky nipples aching to be caressed.

Nuzzling his face against the warm, bare surface of my neck, he murmurs into my skin, "Someone's in the mood to show off today."

A shiver courses through me at the thought and I find myself nodding, enthusiastically agreeing with his assessment.

"Yes, I... think I would like that. Very much," I admit.

He hands me one of my favourite white t-shirts, it's a snug, tight fit and was originally cropped just above my belly button but about four months ago, when I decided to only wear it around the house, I cut it even shorter so that it hangs just below my breasts. If I stretch my arms upwards, or reach for something on the top shelf I show an indecent amount of underboob and areola.

Kay's taxi came to take him to the station and I kissed him goodbye, he reminded me to collect his car from the garage. I showered and got dressed, looking down at myself to see my tits and perky nipples, clearly visible through my tight, tiny little t-shirt. I finished the outfit off with a miniskirt and sent a picture to Kay of me on our bed, my exposed ass pointed to the window as I bent over.

"Naughty girl," was his response, "Leave your purse at home today, I don't want you to be tempted to do some shopping. I have a surprise for when you get back."

I took the bus to the garage, my appearance eliciting a series of expected reactions from pretty much everyone along the way. A few passengers stumbled over their words as they pushed past me, a few of the men around laughed awkwardly when we made eye contact, and some of them just stared, openly enjoying the view. One young man in particular looked like he'd hit the jackpot ogling my breasts. The flush of my skin deepened at his attention and I grabbed the crop of my top, lightly inching it higher, so he could watch as I nearly expose myself completely, right there on the bus.

I kept it until my nipples were about to peek out, but I thought of Kay and stopped myself before I ended up tied to the bed like the last time I exposed myself without his permission. I almost pout, upset at leaving my audience disappointed but quickly moved on as I got off on the next stop.

Same story. Glancing around the room, I notice plenty of mechanics and customers watching me. I ask for Sam, the manager, as Kay instructed me to and was taken to a quieter back-room filled with cars. Sam was a tall man with muscles barely hidden even by his loose t-shirt. He went into an office and handed me the keys.

"It's just out front, right by the door, ready to go." He walked out into the quiet room with me then placed his hands on his hips, staring at me expectantly.

"...Is there something else?"

"Payment." His response was blunt, as if I were keeping him. "Kay said you'd be paying."

I felt the hairs on the back of my neck prickle to attention. Knowing I left my purse at home this morning, I didn't need anything else to tell me what my husband was up to. I took a couple of calming breaths before focusing on Sam.

He looked me up and down, and stopped when he found my eyes again. I'm assuming he saw something different in them as he shifted his weight curiously.

"I haven't got any money Mr. Watts, but I was hoping I could pay some other way..." I used my sexiest voice and ran my tongue over my teeth. Never failed to work and it didn't fail then.

Sam glanced at my body, his eyes travelling down my neck to my chest before settling his focus on my eyes. It happened really fast. He closed the gap between our bodies and kissed me against a white SUV. He moved so quickly that I gasped out loud, leaning back into the vehicle while he pressed his body into mine.

The power of his kiss was unmistakable, so fierce it almost burned. His grip tightened on the back of my neck as he claimed my mouth with his own. My nipples tingled at the press of his chest against mine, and I whimpered into his mouth. His tongue flicked at my lips, demanding entrance. I can't describe exactly what his kiss tasted like, but I know that despite being aromatic his kiss was bitter, forbidden. Dark. He tasted like I belong on my knees.

"I've never had sex with a stranger before." I lied.

He hoisted my body up with his strong, rough hands and I wrapped my legs around him. He slammed me back against the car and closed his warm mouth around my breasts, sucking through the fabric. The room was quiet, except for the droning whirr of tools in the adjacent workshop and the public setting suddenly made the whole experience that much naughtier. 

I yanked him by his hair and began kissing along his jaw. He tilted his head invitingly and as I continued to kiss down to his neck he lowered me back to the ground. I moved my hand down the length of his chest, feeling the ripped muscles beneath. All the way down, until I could feel the pulse of his cock pounding back into my palm. I pulled his trousers and boxers halfway down his thighs and knelt down, my prize at eye level. I grinned up at him.

"Don't tell my husband."

I closed my eyes and swirled my tongue around his tip before taking him halfway into my mouth. My hand closed around him, sliding over his shaft while he thrust into my mouth. I could hear his breathing lose composure and felt the tremor of his growl as he enjoyed my mouth.

"Fuck," he gasped. "This is too much."

Not even close. I'd show him too much. I slid a finger along the area between his ass and balls, mirroring what I've done to Kay so many times when he takes my mouth just like this.

I heard the door open but I didn't release his shaft from my mouth. I slowed down, sucking his tip, savouring the precum trickling onto my tongue. The SUV hid us from view but pussy started to throb at the thought of someone walking round and catching us.

"Boss?" A man called out.

I looked up at him, trailing my tongue along the ridge on the bottom of his penis. His legs shook, and I had to stifle a bubble of laughter in my chest as he looked down, pleading with his eyes. In response, my lips reach his balls and his hands gripped more tightly behind my head. Looking up I saw smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. He put a finger to his lips and I nodded as best I could with his cock between my lips.

I tightened my lips around him, slowly moving my mouth and hand in sync. I could feel the pulse of his heart through his cock as his whole body fought off the urge to moan. Eventually the door closed shut and he exhaled the tension that had been building. I kissed along the shaft gently dragging my lips back to the top and wrap around the head. Above me, I hear him moan.

"Yes. Just like that," he praises me hoarsely. I do it again.

"Fuck," he gasped. "You're going to make me come."

I pushed him back enough for me to stand up and walk around the front of the car, bending over the bonnet. I just wanted so badly for him to fuck me. Hiking up my skirt, I pulled my underwear to one side.

"Fuck me," I instructed, turning around and placing my cheek against the cold hood.

"Good God, you're so fucking hot. If I'd have known--"

"Fuck. Me." I rocked my hips back, swaying my ass, knowing how good my pussy looks squeezed between my thighs.

He moved in a step closer to me and I bit my lip when his free hand palmed and squeezed the fleshy curve of my ass cheek for the first time. He gave me a few smacks and I could tell from the heat of his blows that there would be bruises left for my husband to find. A tingle went down my spine and I slid back along his shaft until his hands wrapped around my hips.

His tip teased my opening and I shivered with aching need. I wanted him inside me. I bucked my hips against him, teasing him in further. He took control then, and he wasn't slow or gentle. Thrusting his cock as deep as he could go, he impaled me for the first time. God, he was thick. I'd never taken anything so thick in my life so it was both terrible and wonderful. Terrible, because the pain of being stretched like that was too much to bear. Wonderful, because the pleasure from being stretched like that was too much to bear.

I moaned with appreciation as he plunged in and out of me,

"Shhh," he reminded me, putting a finger on my lips. I drew it in my mouth, sucking on it. It was all I could do to stop myself from screaming out. His rhythm was deep and feverish. He grabbed a handful of my hair like reins, pulling me back each time hips pounded into my ass.

"I'm close," I warned him. My pussy echoed that, clenching around his girth. He covered my mouth with his palm as he fucked me hard and deep, pushing me over the orgasmic edge my body had been teetering on. I cried out against his flesh, my pussy smiling and throbbing with bliss. 

He dropped his full weight on me, pressing me against the cold grill of the SUV and pinned my arms to the bonnet. I feel his pace increase and his grip on my wrists tighten when he leans down and whispers in my ear,

"Don't worry, I make beautiful babies"

My eyes clouded with with confusion, and then widened with fear as I tried to pull away but his grip is too hard on my wrists. Honestly, I could have put up more of a fight but the thought of him taking me, forcing his cum in me... it turned me on more than ever before. Even with the prospect of being impregnated, of breaking the rules and punished by Kay, possibly even ruining our marriage I couldn't move. Or rather... I didn't want to. I laid there and even pressed back into him, the muscles deep inside of me instinctively gripping him, clenching, squeezing.

Finally he came, burying his shaft as deep into me as he could. I felt his spasms as he spurted ropes of cum inside me. I bit my lip but couldn't hold back the sigh of pleasure from his intrusion.

"That was fucking amazing." He panted. When my body had recovered and I headed out to collect the car like nothing had happened, speeding home with my pussy full of another man's cum. When I got home I called Kay.

"Take your dick out baby, I've got a story to tell..."

Later that evening Sam received a text on his phone:

"Thank you Sam. Today doesn't have to be a one off. The rules are simple. There are no rules when she is wearing the silver anklet on her right foot. She doesn't care if you've got a girlfriend, or wife, or whatever. She already has a husband; it's just your cock she wants. If you don't want to play, that's on you. Don't check in with me. If you want her, fuck her." Sam smiled as he continued reading, "And Sam... when you're fucking my wife, fuck her as if it's the most important thing you will ever do. I want her to be sore when she comes home. Welcome. I hope you enjoy my wife."