Sharing Eve Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a dirty little slut you are," he grunted as he fucked.

He threw the bottle aside and lifted my legs up over his shoulders so he could fuck me deeper; he'd been waiting all day, he was getting his fill of me. I threw my arms over my head, and let his thrusts take over my body, making my tits rock on my chest. He pounded harder.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he grunted, "You ready for this slut?"

He pushed his cock in deep and gripped my ass in his hands as he unloaded his cum inside of me. He held me hard as I felt his cock throb in my pussy. When he was done, he pulled out and let me collapse onto the bed.

I fucked a couple more guys who had patiently waited their turn. The party began to die down, people had either passed out or left. I showered again and went to find Jared. He was talking to Karl in the kitchen.

"Good night?" Jared asked me.

"Mmmhmmm, take me home please," I said, satisfied but wanting my bed.

He drove me home and walked me to my dorm.

"I'm pretty tired too babe, can I crash here?" he asked.

I agreed and we cuddled up close in my single bed, he fell asleep before I did. His phone vibrated at the side of the bed and I couldn't resist but to look. It was Stephen; I opened up the text trail.

After the photo of me in the hot tub, he had finally text back:

[Send more.]

Jared then sent back various photos throughout the night; me kissing the brunette girl then another photo of me licking her out. Then there was photos of me in the bedroom; I didn't even notice Jared joining us; there was a photo of me being bare assed and spanked, me with Mark's cock in my mouth and me fucking myself with a bottle and Pete's cum over my tits.

Stephen sent no responses between the photo updates but he had finally text back:

[Arrange another meeting in the city, I want to see Eve again.]

My heart began to race again, Stephen was mysterious, exciting, I loved the idea of seeing him again in the city. Perhaps I'd get the change to see Leo again too. It seemed, my sexy adventures were far from over.