Sharing Gat.áayi Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not getting away from me," he whispered in Sit'ku's ear, "not until I'm finished with you."

And Xhuyaah continued thrusting, holding Sit'ku captive with an iron grip on his hair. With his other hand, he beat Sit'ku mercilessly with the rod. The thrill of the entrapment aroused Sit'ku to new heights. He could not escape from Xhuyaah's clutches now, not even if he wanted to. With a cry of pain and pleasure, he brought himself to orgasm. Xhuyaah was close to orgasm too, Sit'ku could tell. His thrusts accelerated, and as they accelerated, so did the frequency of the blows. Sit'ku writhed and screamed and begged for mercy, and Xhuyaah seemed to delight in his agony.

With a satisfied grunt, Xhuyaah thrust for the final time. He held himself there for a long moment, his cock deep inside Sit'ku, his grip on Sit'ku's hair unyielding. In this moment, he had achieved complete and utter mastery over Sit'ku.

At long last, Xhuyaah extracted himself from Sit'ku and released his grip on Sit'ku's hair. Sit'ku fell to the ground. Involuntary shudders overcame his body and before he could stop himself, he began to sob--not out of sadness but out of the sheer physical intensity of the experience. Xhuyaah took no notice. Having used Sit'ku to his satisfaction, he now left him unceremoniously on the floor and went to wash himself off.

Sit'ku felt someone's hand on his shoulder, not Xhuyaah's rough touch but Kaawu's nimble, precise fingers. Kaawu said nothing, stroking Sit'ku's bruised skin in silence. Gat.áayi sat down next to them, holding a cloth soaked in water. She ran the cool cloth along Sit'ku's limbs, soothing all the spots that had been reddened by Xhuyaah's thrashing.

"Are you alright?" Gat.áayi asked finally.

"Yes, I am, I really am. I don't know why I'm crying," Sit'ku sobbed. "It was so much but it was so good."

"Was it too much for you?"

"No, it wasn't. I just need a little help recovering."

The three stayed in this position together in silence while Xhuyaah washed himself. Slowly, Sit'ku felt the tears and shivers subside. He was calm and warm and close. Xhuyaah may have been his master tonight, but it was Gat.áayi and Kaawu who loved him and cared for him after he'd been treated roughly.

Soon, Xhuyaah returned and knelt next to the group with his purse in tow. "This is one of the best trades I've ever made!" he remarked. "You can really take a beating, Sit'ku."

"Thanks," Sit'ku smiled meekly.

"I think you've earned this," he said, handing the whalebone necklace to Gat.áayi. "Maybe I come back next year with some more beautiful gifts to trade. We'll have some more fun together."

And with that, he collected his things and took his leave. Sit'ku, Kaawu, and Gat.áayi remained where they were, sitting together on the floor.

"I think Sit'ku's the one who's earned this necklace!" Gat.áayi said. "Sit up, Sit'ku!" Kaawu helped Sit'ku to sit up, and Gat.áayi unclasped the necklace and fastened it around Sit'ku's neck. He felt the weight of it settle onto his shoulders, and he looked down at the carvings on the whalebone with interest. They were even more intricate and beautiful than when he had seen them through the crack in the door earlier today.

Gat.áayi and Kaawu were running their hands greedily over the carvings on the necklace. "Sit'ku, you look stunning right now," Kaawu breathed.

"You are a work of art," said Gat.áayi.

"Thank you," Sit'ku blushed.

Gat.áayi and Kaawu kissed Sit'ku and kissed each other. They stroked Sit'ku's body and fondled his new necklace. Sit'ku was still warm, aching, and tingling from the pain and pleasure of the night's activities. In the firelight, in the necklace, in Kaawu's and Gat.áayi's arms, he felt more beautiful than he'd ever felt before.


12