Tiana's Huge Cock

Story Info
I need help learning how to deepthroat Tiana's huge cock.
6.7k words
4.7
11.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiana's Huge Cock

Hello everyone! My name is Matthew.

I have previously told you several stories about my friend Latisha and her shemale friend Nichole who has taught me how to suck cock and how to deepthroat. I have sucked off several of Nichole's shemale friends in other stories as well. I have become a very good cocksucker and love swallowing their cum!

I have not written about any of my recent experiences but that does not mean I have not been busy. I have met even more of Nichole's girlfriends and sucked them all off many times. On one occasion I swallowed so much cum I lost track. Nichole is so very proud of my deepthroat skills she likes to 'show me off' to all of her girlfriends. Camille, Monique, Tali, Nicie, Alex... they have all been very nice and they were all attractive. But they all had cocks smaller than Nichole and her friend Kali have. Since I could deepthroat Kali & Nichole's 8 inches cock's fine I had no problem deepthroating all of the others. But I really wished that Nichole would introduce me to a girl with a truly big cock.

That is why I transcribed the details of this particular very recent event!

I got what I wanted when Nichole introduced me to Tiana!

After a day of sucking off Nichole, Kali, and 5 more of her shemale friends I had happened to mention to Nichole about my desire to try and deepthroat a long cock. I was quite surprised when she reacted by saying,

"Matty, I think it is time I introduced you to Tiana."

Nichole got out her cell phone and showed me a picture of Tiana. The picture was of a girl in a bikini floating in a pool. She was very beautiful, and nicely tanned with smooth skin, a nice smile, a little makeup, and very nice breasts. She was a little tiny bit overweight but that was the only thing wrong with the beauty I looked at! I told Nichole I would be glad to meet her and thought nothing of it right then.

A week later Nichole invited me and my friend Latisha over to her house to meet Tiana. I assumed I would be sucking her cock and also assumed that several other of Nichole's girlfriends would be there too. This pleased me very much as I am cocksucker and love swallowing as much cum as I can!

But when Latisha and I got to Nichole's, only Nichole, Kali, and a stunning beauty which had to be Tiana were there. They were all in bikinis. Tiana was stunning. She is small in stature, had a bright pink bikini on, pink sandals, and nothing else. Her skin was fabulously tanned. Her lips were thick and pouty. And her hair was now a light blonde color and straight hanging all the way down to her ass.

I just stood and stared at her.

Nichole broke the silence by blatantly stating,

"Matt, you are here today solely to suck Tiana's cock. She is well... quite well-endowed and that was what you wished for. Tiana would love to see someone deepthroat her huge cock as so many people are unable to. She would love getting deepthroated by you if it turns out that you have the skill and ability. So... Matt, this is Tiana... Tiana, this is Matty the cocksucker with all the skills I was telling you about!"

I was shocked and stunned but Tiana just smiled and said hello to me. I mumbled hello back but just stood there and did nothing. After a several seconds of silence Nichole said,

"Go ahead Matty! Pull off her bikini and suck her cock!"

Tiana had already started rubbing her cock through her bikini bottoms as Nichole, Latisha, and Kali anxiously watched on silently. As I nervously approached Tiana, she took off her bikini top revealing her beautiful very full tits, all creamy white where the bikini had covered and tanned everywhere else! I got on my knees and pulled off her bikini bottoms and started to stroke her semi-hard cock with my hand and then my lips.

In a minute's time Tiana was fully hard. I could not believe such a small girl could have such a huge cock!! Her cock was nicely circumcised, had a slight upward curve to it, and was quite thick and quite long. And it was almost as thick at the head as it was at the base!! But it was huge!!!

Afterwards I found out that Tiana's cock is 10 inches long and 2 3/8 (or 2 1/2 inches, I forgot what Nichole said) thick! Kali and Nichole both had cocks that were 8 inches long. The additional 2 inches of Tiana's cock does not sound like much but it made a world of difference when combined with the increased width! Lana had been the thickest cock I had sucked so far and she was barely 2 1/4 inches thick. Tiana was huge and I knew it.

For the first time I doubted my ability to deepthroat a cock!

But I put my lips around her cock head and started to suck that huge, thick cock as best as I could. Tiana is a gentle girl and did not force me but just watched me work on her cock. I held both of her hips and went deeper around her cock and got her wetter. But when I got 5 inches past my stretched out lips and into my mouth, her cockhead stopped against the opening of my throat and would go no further! Her cock was too thick to pass into my throat!!!

I held Tiana's ass firmly and started bobbing faster up and down on her cock and pushing hard on the down stroke in an effort to force her cock past the opening of my throat but she was just too thick! I was trying so hard to succeed to get her cock into my throat that saliva started to drop out over my lips each time I stopped to catch my breath! Nichole offered to help by standing behind me and pushing my head firmly down each time I sucked her cock into my mouth but all that resulted from that was me making sucking noises repeatedly until I gagged and coughed like such,

"{ulp}... {ulp}... {ulp}...{ulp}...{ulp}...{ulp}...Uh-Ack!!!"

Then more saliva would drip out of my mouth!

We would giggle about my difficulty at first then try again but after seven or eight times, it began to look as if I really was not capable of fitting Tiana's thick cock into my throat and would not be able to deepthroat her like we all had hoped.

I had just about become extremely disappointed in myself and resigned myself to the fact that I would simply have to give her a simple blowjob with my lips and tongue when Kali stopped us and announced that she had an idea.

Kali had me get up and breathe for a little to catch my breath. Then she led me over to the opening between the kitchen and the living room. She had me kneel on my knees again but this time Kali had me kneel on my knees straddling the door jamb with one leg on the floor against the kitchen side of the door jam and the other leg on the floor resting against the living room side of the door jam. In this fashion my back, butt, and back of my head were resting against the door jamb itself. Kali had me slide backwards until my back, butt, and back of head were firmly against the door jamb then hold onto my ankles with my hands to hold myself firmly against the door jamb.

Next, Kali instructed Tiana to approach me and slide her cock into my mouth as deep as she could get it to go before she felt resistance. This she did and got 5 inches of her hard cock into my mouth again when it stopped once again.

Then Kali told Tiana to grab ahold of the decorative molding on each side of the door jamb with each hand to hold her body firmly in place then gently but firmly push her cock against the entrance of my throat and hold it there for several seconds then pull completely out again.

Tiana understood exactly what Kali was attempting to do. She asked if I was ready and I nodded my head a little to indicate I was. Then Tiana grabbed a hold of the molding and pushed her cock firmly against the opening of my throat and held it there.

My throat opening did not give. And it felt as if something huge was trying to force its way down my throat causing me to finally make a desperate,

"uhhhhhhhhhhhkkkk... uh...uh....uh..."

Sound.

Tiana pulled her cock fully out of my mouth and watched me as I gasped for air.

When I had recuperated and Kali told us to try again, Tiana slipped her cock into my mouth against my throat then pushed against the opening of my throat a second time and pulled out when I gagged.

When it didn't work Kali urged a third try and Tiana repeated the technique a third time without success.

When Tiana repeated the technique unsuccessfully a fourth time Nichole suggested that it was not going to work. But Kali insisted we try again.

And on the fifth time I felt a loosening inside my throat which I had not felt before.

We tried the technique a sixth time and I felt the feeling again. Even though it failed once again, this time I urged another attempt.

On the seventh attempt, Tiana put her cock against the opening of my throat then pushed with firm pressure again. And this time, slowly, her cock slid little by little past the opening of my throat! Tiana was shocked and immediately pulled her cock fully out!

"Did you feel that," I asked her.

"Yes! I did! It is working," Tiana answered.

"Try again," I implored.

On the eighth attempt I felt Tiana against the opening of my throat. Then for a brief moment I felt the pressure. Then all of a sudden I felt her cock slide right into my throat inch after inch until she had three inches in my throat!

A few more times and Tiana had all ten inches of her huge, thick cock sliding very slowly in and out of my throat! Thirty seconds later she was working all 10 inches in and out of my mouth and throat!! She had begun to moan in ecstasy over and over.

Her cock inside me was huge!! When she was all the way in she had 5 inches in my mouth and another five inches into my throat. The feeling of my throat expanding deeper and deeper as her cock pushed inside me was amazing. It felt incredible. But it took so much stamina and effort. She was forcing her cock inside me now with her hands on the back of my head causing me to make deepthroat sounds from my throat which would end with me gagging from such a huge cock held so deep inside me,

"{gluk}... {ulk}... {ulk}...{ulk}...{ulk}...{ulk}...{ulk}... ack... gack.. uh.. oh "

Tiana started to go even faster causing me to make more deepthroat sounds,

"{gluk}... {gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...phuhhh!!!"

"{gluk}... {gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}..."

The girls were cheering us on as if they were watching the most incredible porn scene ever.

Suddenly Tiana stopped and pulled her huge cock out of my mouth and said to the other girls,

"Help me get him on the couch!"

They helped me up, led me into the living room, and maneuvered me onto the couch on my stomach so my head was over the side. Tiana told me to grab my ankles with my hands and as soon as I did she filled my mouth and throat with her big cock once again and went to work forcing me to deepthroat almost all of her cock!

As I gagged and my eyes teared up, Tiana kept working her cock fully in and out of my throat only allowing me brief periods to rest and catch my breath! It was all I could do to handle it. She was really using my mouth as best as she could to take her huge cock! As I was struggling to take this thick, ten inch cock on my stomach I watched Kali start to film me with Nichole's cell phone.

I literally watched Kali say,

"Oh my god look at how puffy, red and swollen his blowjob lips are! That is the sign of a real cocksucker for you," as she videotaped me only inches away as Tiana plunged her fat cock in and out of my throat over and over!

Tiana was beginning to moan when all of a sudden she slowed down and worked all ten inches fully in and out of my throat at a slow determined pace (I loved this feeling). I was just beginning to enjoy this slow, determined pace when she suddenly pulled out of my mouth and turned me over on my back and swung me around so that my head lay over the front of the couch. Then she plunged back into my mouth all the way into my throat. She face fucked me with all ten inches of her cock by holding my head with her hand and rocking her hips back and forth like she was fucking someone. But this time she was fucking my mouth.

I was amazed at how sweet, mild-mannered Tiana, once she was able to work all ten inches of her thick cock into my throat had turned into the now sex-crazed animal who was face fucking me without mercy! Initially I was proud that I have eventually been able to deepthroat all 10 inches of her cock! Try it yourself one day! It is a difficult task! And believe it or not it was not the 10 inch length that made it such a difficult task but it was the thickness of her cock and how furiously she began to face fuck me with her huge dick! I would have liked the experience a lot if she went slower and was more conscious of my feelings and gave me adequate rest and breaks. But she did not and Nichole and Kali cheering her on with their hard cocks now in their hands did not help!

In fact, Handling Tiana's full 10 inches of her big cock the way she made me deepthroat was making me lightheaded as my stamina waned. I am basing a lot of what happened in the end from watching the cell phone video that Nichole and Kali were shooting at the time. All I can remember is feeling lightheaded and in need of air as Tiana face fucked me.

Tiana roughly turned me around and twisted me on my back while positioning my head over the end of the couch. I noticed that my hair was matted from sweat and my face was wet with saliva. Then she grabbed my head with both hands and slid all of her fat cock in and out of my throat at a quick pace. I made first a loud throating noise when she slowly filled my throat with all of her cock then those typical struggling deepthroat noises on each stroke into my throat as she worked her dick in and out at a much faster pace in and out 18 times!

"Uhhhh-UCK!... "

"luck... luck... luck... luck... luck... ulck... ulck... ulck... ulck... ulck..."

"ulck... ulck... ulck... ulck... ulck... ulck... ulck... ulck......"

After the 18th time she held all 10 inches of her hard cock fully in my throat with her balls against my nose until I urgently made gagging sounds from running out of breath,

"uhhh gggg-----UHHHGGGGGKK!..."

Tiana pulled all of her cock out of my throat and started to stroke its whole glistening, wet length as I gagged for air!

"AHHHhhhhhH!!!... uh, uh oh... uh....huh, huh, huh....oh my god!!... uh... uh... uh.... uh..."

In watching the video I was shocked to see, after I had recovered my breath and Tiana did not put her cock in my mouth I started to flick her balls with my tongue and moan,

"mmmmmmm.... mmm......"

This must have done the trick as Tiana pressed her huge cockhead against my lips and slowly pushed. And as she slowly worked that thick dick inch by inch deeper into my throat, I closed my eyes tighter and tighter and made another loud gagging sound that got louder and louder...

"Uhhh-uhHH LLLL!!!..."

... until she had all ten inches in my throat once again.

Then she began to face fuck me with every inch all over again!

"ulck... ulck... ulck... ulck... ulck... ulck... ulck... ulck... ulck... ulck..."

After the 10th deepthroat Tiana was face fucking me so fast and so furiously that my throat was making sloshing sounds of its own along with those sounds I was making!

"{gluk}, ulck... {gluk}, ulck... {gluk}, ulck... {gluk}, ulck... {gluk}, ulck... {gluk}, ulck... {gluk}, ulck... {gluk}, ulck... {gluk}, ulck... {gluk}, ulck..."

And soon it was just my throat sounds, except for an occasional gagging as I was running out of air,

"{gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk} UACHKKKK... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}..."

"{gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}..."

"{gluk}... {gluk}... "

Tiana finally pulled her cock out of my throat after 42 deepthroats! I gasped for air in the short second that Tiana pulled out but she filled my throat very quickly again and started working her cock in and out of me as she moaned. And one the ninth stroke she held her cock all the way in my throat until I gagged,

"{gluk}, ulck... {gluk}, ulck... {gluk}, ulck... {gluk}, ulck... {gluk}, ulck... {gluk}, ulck... {gluk}, ulck... {gluk}, ulck... {gluk}, ulck... uuhhhhkkKK!!!!!"

I started to cough and she started to face fuck me once again over and over again holding her hands around my throat.

"{gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}..."

I heard Tiana say, "There you go Baby!!"

"{gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}..."

"Take it!! There you go!!"

"{gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}..."

Finally Tiana pulled out again and I was gasping to get some oxygen,

"Uh!... Uh!!! Oh... oh... oh.... Oh.... Oh.... "

Saliva was rolling out of my wide open mouth and into my eyes as I struggled. I noticed that Nichole was still filming me getting deepthroated with her cell. Both Nichole and Kali no longer had their bikini bottoms on and were stroking their hard cocks. I heard Nichole say something to Kali and hand the cell phone to Kali who continued filming.

And when I started to recover and I heard Tiana say something about 'wanting some cum' I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out without thinking. I just did it! I was shocked!

Tiana did not hesitate and slid her full cock back into my throat and began to face fuck me again. All 10 inches in and out again and again fast and furious! She was moaning now and fucking my face urgently 20 times in and out. She would pull out, give me a quick rest, and then begin again, in and out 20 times! She did this several times. Finally when she was moaning deeply and often she pulled out of my throat to give me a break and began to stroke her cock furiously. Then she grabbed each of my arms with a hand, positioned her hard cock against my lips, bent over my body holding me firmly against the couch with her weight, held my arms so I could not move, then forced all 10 inches into my throat so deep it caused me to squeeze my eyes closed! Then she started to moan while working only two inches of her cock out of my mouth then slamming those two inches back into my throat again so all 10 inches were down my throat again and again at a very fast pace!

All you could hear was the smack, smack, smack of Tiana's balls slapping on my face and cheeks when she plunged all the way inside me and a muffled,

"{gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... "

From deep in my throat from Tiana's fat 10 inch cock pushing deeper into my throat.

She kept doing it and did not stop. My face was covered in saliva and sweat and my hair was all matted and messy and my eyes were tightly closed as I felt that I was going to black out.

Suddenly I felt a huge swelling inside my throat that seemed to pulse with a growing pressure again and again and again. I realized that Tiana was cumming deep in my throat and my eyes opened very wide at the shock of what was happening. There was so much cum filling my throat all at once combined with Tiana pumping my throat with her cock so I could not swallow any of the cum that it made my eyes roll back into my head so there were only whites showing! Then, once again I closed my eyes even tighter than before as Tiana moaned and continued to cum!

My throat felt like it was going to explode from the inside from all of the pressure and need for oxygen. So when Tiana pulled her huge cock out of my throat all at once, I desperately opened my mouth to get some air and all of her cum gushed out of my throat, then out of my mouth, then over my lips, and finally down my face and into my hair!!

12