Sharing Gina Ch. 01

Story Info
Man discovers cheating wife and makes the best of it.
5.2k words
4.41
9.2k
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer

This is a work of pure fantasy; nothing is real, and all characters are adults. Comments are enabled, and all constructive comments are welcomed; even if you think my story sucks, tell me how it sucks so I can improve the story and as an author. This is a different take on the BBC genie; instead of the typical guy becoming a cuckold, most of these types of stories fall prey to.

Chapter 1 - Art of the Deal

Gina was on her knees, naked, and had Tai's big black dick in her mouth, moving her head back and forth, caressing it with her tongue, her hands lovely, tickling his balls. She was so turned on that her pussy was eagerly awaiting when it would be assaulted by Tai again. She almost couldn't believe she was doing this; so much had happened so quickly.

It seems only weeks ago, she was out with a friend for afternoon lunch. Gina noticed her friend Oliva had something black on her ankle; Olivia's high-heeled shoe strap partly covered it. Curious, Gina bent down for a better look, examining it closer, she realized it was a tattoo.

Gina said to Olivia, "You got a tattoo?"

"Yes," he responded with a grin, pulling the leg strap aside to let Gina get a better look at it. "My boyfriend gave it to me."

"Boyfriend?" Gina questioned, "But you have a husband. How can you have a boyfriend? You're cheating on Tom?" Gina could see it was a playing card, Spade, with a Q in the middle. She had no idea what it meant.

Both Gina and Oliva were what you called trophy wives, young, beautiful women who married older, wealthy men. Gina was lucky with Marty; he was 35, only seven years her senior. They got married shortly after she turned 19. Olivia was not as fortunate. While she was able to land a wealthy man, he was in his mid-50s then; he was 64 now, and Olivia was confined to Gina; they hadn't had sex in several years. Tom couldn't get it up anyway.

"Yes, and I love every minute of it. You should meet him; she is quite the charmer," Oliva responded. "Actually, he's here. I wanted you to meet him, and he wanted to meet you. I told him all about you."

Olive beckoned across the room, and a young black man approached their table. He slipped into the booth seat next to Oliva, took Gina's hand, kissed it, and said

"Hi, I'm Tai. It's wonderful to meet you finally. Oliva told me so much about you."

She almost blurted out to Oliva, but he was black, but she held her tongue. Blacks were not common in town. She tried to be polite. Gina always thought of black men as uneducated high school dropouts who either sold drugs or sponged off their black girlfriends who had jobs as store checkout clerks.

Tia seemed different; he was a smooth talker. Before Gina knew it, against her better judgment, the three of them were in a hotel room, Gina naked on the bed, Olivia was French kissing Gina and fondling her breasts, and Tai was giving her oral sex. Gina had an intense orgasm. Before she came down from her high, Tai was inside her, pounding away. His thick 10-inch cock was stretching her pussy to her limits. Her husband wasn't small; he had a good 7 1/2 inches, and you wouldn't think a couple more inches would make that much of a difference. Gina attested otherwise; it felt so good, more so when Tai came inside her. Gina's lunch date turned into a sex date; by the time they were finished, it was late, and she only had time for a quick shower in the hotel room before rushing home before her husband returned home from the office.

Gina promised herself it was a one-time thing; everyone tried new things from time to time, and Marty, her husband, was always trying to get Gina to try something new. Especially in the bedroom. Gina put the whole thing out of her mind, that is, until Oliva called her again next week, wanting to know if she wanted to have another fuck date with Tai. Before she was aware of what she was saying, she answered, "Yes."

Gina arrived at the indicated hotel room and knocked on the door. Tai opened the door wide open instead of a crack, as most people would do--at least in his state of dress. Gina could see Tai was buck naked, not ashamed of it at all. Gina quickly stepped inside, closing the door behind her, fearing someone would see. Looking around, she didn't see Oliva; maybe she was in the bathroom.

"Where's Olivia?" Gina asked.

"It's just us." Tai responded, "I wanted to give you the full attention that you deserve." And give her attention he did; it was again late by the time they finished. Tai wouldn't allow her to wash up and sent her home with the heavy scent of sex on her. She barely had time to take a shower at home before Marty arrived.

Again, she promised herself it was just a phase she was going through now that she had it out of her system. But she did see Tai again. First, it was once a week, then twice, now it was three to four times. Sometimes Oliva would join them, sometimes not, or Tai would invite a friend or three to their encounters. She used the same excuse again and again. She was losing control.

Movie night

Gina and her husband Marty just sat down together on the wraparound sofa for a movie night together--something they had enjoyed doing together for several years. A huge flat-screen television covered the wall, and Marty made buttered popcorn. Gina, a blonde with 36 double D, enhanced tits and had laser hair removal treatments; which Marty paid for. She had not one hair on her body below her neckline. Marty was successful and quite wealthy, which was unusual for the small former coal mining town in northwest Pennsylvania. The unemployment rate was high; most people were just scraping by on government assistance.

Gina asked Marty what the movie was about, but he said wanted to surprise her. They cuddled up together, dimmed the lights, and Marty pressed play on the video. Initially, the lighting was terrible, the camera angle was poor, and the sound quality was static; Gina wondered what kind of movie this was. It was certainly not a recent blockbuster--it looked like some independent homemade film. Heavy breathing was heard, and the sound of bodies slapping together. Gina could see a white woman and a black man having sex on what looked like a motel room. The video was out of focus, the camera moved to get a better angle, and the sound quality started to clear up.

Gina said to Marty, "A Porno? On movie night? Want us to watch porn? You know I don't like this stuff." Gina said disgusted

Gina started to get up, but Marty wrapped his arm around her and pulled her back.

"The good part is coming up," Marty said.

The video came into focus; Gina noticed the phone on the nightstand next to the couple fucking in a missionary position; the woman's legs were spread wide, giving the black man full access to her body. She could not see the faces of the couple yet, but she realized she recognized that case; it had a blue cover with a unicorn on it. Gina started at it in horror and glanced over to her phone sitting on the coffee table in front of the Sofa. It was the same phone as a unicorn; her stomach dropped when the black man on top of the white girl shifted his position on top of the woman, and she could clearly see the face of the woman; it was her.

"Oh god," Gina said.

"I don't believe that's the next line in the video," Marty said

Gina heard herself cry out, "Fuck me, Tai, Fuck me."

Gina said to Marty, "Please turn it off."

"Not a chance," Marty said, holding Gina tighter; "it gets better, a lot better."

The scene changed, it was not a cheap, grainy video anymore, and it was in high-quality video worthy of any quality porno. Gina saw herself on top of Tai cowgirl style, with another black man behind her, fucking her up the ass. The video camera angles changed as the action unfolded, giving the best views of the sex scene unfolding on the screen; she could see it was carefully edited. As she watched the three-some in front of her, the pit in her stomach began to change to one of arousal. After only a few minutes of being forced to watch, she felt her pussy get wet, then her pussy soaked her pants. She shifted her arm so she could get her hand down her pants, she began rubbing her pussy. Gina started to moan softly.

Again, the scene changed. The video showed Gina bent over the side of the bed, with Tai taking her from behind.

The heard herself say, "You fuck so much better than my husband." in the video.

Tai responded, "I want you to get a Queen of Spades tattoo on your ankle."

"I would love to, but you know why I can't. My husband will see it." Gina responded in the video.

Marty pressed pause on the video, and the action stopped. Gina was frozen mid-action with a look of bliss on her face on the video.

Gina snapped out of her daze, "Please, Marty, I can explain." She began, but she knew there was nothing she could say to explain this; she was fucked.

"Save it, Marty," he said in a calm voice. She expected him to be enraged.

Still holding tightly onto his Wife, Marty continued.

"I thought long and hard about what you have done and came up with two options," Marty said.

"The first option is I divorce you with cause. You will get nothing; you will lose this nice house, your jewelry, designer clothes, Mercedes, everything. After I show these videos to your parents and friends, you will be disowned. You can move into the mobile home trailer with young, unemployed Tai Dam and his mother."

Marty paused, letting this sink in.

"My second option is I share you with Tai."

"What?" Gina said, confused.

"Let me finish," Marty said. "You can continue to see Tai and continue fucking him, keeping all of your material possessions, but I get what I want as well, and there will be ground rules."

"First, no more lies; I want to know where you are, who you are with, and what you're doing at all times. There will be tracking devices on your phone, car, if necessary, even you. Your iPhone text messages will also be sent to your iPad so I can monitor them. You will have no privacy anymore; I will install cameras in every room of the house to watch you."

"Second, you will get a tramp stamp. I will specify the design. You will also get your tongue, breasts, belly button, and pussy pierced. I will allow you to get that Queen of Spades tattoo Tai wants for you."

"Third, we will join a swinger site; I will make all the arrangements. We will meet other couples every weekend for full swap sex; I will fuck you whenever I want, and you will fuck whoever I tell you to, no questions.'

"Fourth, you will wear short skirts without underwear. We can put those hair removal sessions you wanted and that I paid for to good use. You will always wear crop tops, showing off your tramp stamp."

"Fifth, you will continue to use birth control. If Tai gets you pregnant, I will divorce you, and you can raise your mixed-race bastard child with Tai."

"Finally, I want to meet Tai to work out our sharing arrangement with him," Marty finished.

Gina was stunned.

"That's the deal: divorce or a sharing arrangement. You can have an hour to think about it, and you can even call Tai and talk it over with him." With that, Marty walked out of the room.

Gina sat on the sofa for a few minutes in a trance. What just happened? She snapped out of it. She didn't think she had any choice, Tai was only 19 years old, and he was a good fuck, but hardly someone that could take care of her in the lifestyle she became accustomed to. It was a trailer trash future for her if she picked divorce, and she knew it.

In a daze, she picked up the phone and dialed Tai. He was surprised to hear from her that evening and more astonished at the offer her Husband made, but he agreed to meet with him.

Marty returned precisely an hour later; "What is it going to be slut?" He asked.

"Please don't call me that," Gina asked.

"If you're going to behave like a slut, then you get to be treated like one. That's who you are now. Are you a divorced or married slut? That is the only answer I want to hear from you now." Marty demanded.

"Married," Gina replied in a defeated tone.

"Excellent!" Marty said in a happy tone.

"Come with me; we have an appointment at the tattoo shop. I have your new Tramp Stamp already picked out." Marty said.

"Wait, what now?" Gina said, surprised.

"Yes, now," Marty said forcefully, "the sooner you get your Tramp Stamp, the sooner you get to see and fuck Tai again."

The Arrangement

Marty and Gina arrived at the Tattoo parlor ten minutes later. Marty boldly walked up to the door, pulling Gina by the arm behind him.

She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw the close sign on the door; maybe she could talk him out of this. She was usually able to manipulate Marty, but she wasn't so sure this time. He must have known about her cheating for some time. She counted at least three separate occasions in the video where she met Tia to have sex. The threesome in the video was several weeks ago, and she had done far worse with Tai since then. Marty must have had hidden cameras installed in the hotel room. Now that she thought about it, she wondered why they always had the same room available for her and Tai. There was only one other hotel in town, but the other one was always sold out when she inquired about a room, even if the hotel parking lot was empty. The hotel she and Tai lovingly referred to their place always had the same room available for them. After a while, she didn't even bother trying to book at the other hotel; she just drove over to their favorite hotel, walked into the lobby, and provided her a key. She always paid cash; she wondered how Marty discovered her cheating. At first, she only met Tai once a week, if that. Then, a few times a week, now as soon as Marty pulled out of the driveway to go to the office, she was in her Mercedes picking up Tai at his mother's beat-up mobile home in the trailer park where he lived. Tai got into her car and greeted Gina by making out and fondling her breasts before rushing over to the hotel for a morning and afternoon of fucking. Often, they ordered food or drinks, sent to their room when taking a break.

Marty knocked on the door. There was a moment's pause, and then the door was opened. A man ushered them both inside, closing the door behind them.

"Hello, I'm Mr. Smith, I own this tattoo shop, and your husband said you had a special request that couldn't wait until morning." Mr. Smith said.

Gina was about to say something, but Marty cut in before she could, "Yes, you can say it will be a marriage-saving tattoo. You have everything ready."

Smith shook his head, yes.

He pointed to the chair Gina was to sit on to get her new tattoo.

Gina sat in a daze; this was happening too fast.

Smith showed her the tattoo design he planned to give her and asked her to agree to its placement.

Gina just nodded; there was no way she could see a way out of the mess she had gotten herself into. Marty brought the divorce paperwork with him; he said all he had to do was press a button, and it would be electronically filed with the courts. Then, he just had to click another button, and the video and others like it would be emailed to her parents, brother, relatives, and everyone else she knew.

Smith said he needed verbal confirmation, and she needed to sign a tattoo consent form for his protection.

To her, it sounded like someone else's voice, but she knew it was hers. "Yes, I want that tattoo on my lower back," she said, Pointing to the design on the paper. She also signed the form presented.

"All right," Smith said, "everything looks to be in order. If you would just remove your top, we can get started; you can keep your bra on."

Gina removed her top; she had no bra on under it. Marty had her remove it at the house before they left for the shop. Embarrassed, she leaned into the tattoo chair Smith indicated.

As Smith was tattooing, he was chatty; Gina just wished it was all over.

"I'm normally closed this time of night," Smith said, "But your husband is paying me a generous amount of money to open just for you and your tattoo. I'm not complaining, mind you; the rent is due, and business has been slow. Still, it is unusual; you could have saved a lot of money by just waiting for tomorrow."

When he was finished, he provided aftercare information to the couple.

"My wife will be back tomorrow to get another tattoo on her ankle. She will be with a black man." Marty told Mr. Smith. "She will be getting a Queen of Spades tattoo; she apparently developed a taste for black men."

Mr. Smith raised an eyebrow, "We take our clients confidentially seriously. No one will know about this." Thinking her husband wanted to keep this a secret.

Marty pointed to the wall, photos of other tattoos he had done, some showing the faces of the clients, most not. "I would like you to add my wife's photo to your wall, showing off her new tramp stamp and Queen of Spades tattoo, completely nude, showing her face too. I want everyone who comes in here to see what a slut she's become." With that, Marty peeled off a dozen 100 dollar bills and handed them to Mr. Smith before leaving.

When they returned home, Gina was exhausted. It was well after midnight, and she had a very emotional evening. She was asleep as soon as she hit the bed's pillow and didn't even undress.

Gina awoke the next day nude. She usually didn't sleep naked and was sure she didn't take off her clothes before bed. Marty wasn't in the Master suite or bathroom, which was good; she didn't want to face him yet. Gina jumped in the shower, dried off, and entered her side of the master bedroom closet. She opened her panty drawer and found it empty; she checked another, and it was empty, too. She then looked at her outfits. Most of them were gone; in their place were mini and micro skirts, some of which wouldn't even cover her ass. Her shirts were not much better; all of them were crop tops with far more cleavage than she usually displayed. Most of her bras were missing as well; only a few of her original ones remained, but she had a lot of new pushup bras. Gina looked for over an hour before she found something that could pass as sexy but not slutty. Next were her shoes; sneakers and flats were gone, most of them with high heels, but she did manage to locate one pair that had a wide heel and was only two inches high.

Walking downstairs, she saw Marty in the kitchen. He made breakfast. "Sorry", he said, "I think it's cold; you took longer than I expected to get ready this morning."

Gina said nothing, just glared at him.

"Eat up. Tai will be here at 10 a.m., and we have to get you ready," Marty said.

Gina didn't know what he meant by that; she was already dressed. She ate in silence, glaring at Marty like this was all his fault.

When she finished, Marty ordered her to stand up, and she did so. Marty removed the bandage covering her new tattoo and whistled, "Beautiful," he said.

"Let's get you ready," Marty said again. He grabbed Gina's arms, and before she realized what he was doing, he handcuffed her hand behind her back.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Gina questioned.

"Oh, this, I want you naked and on your knees sucking my dick when Tai arrives. You will be blindfolded and wearing noise-cancelling headphones. So the adults can talk about your future."

"Wait, don't I get a decision on all this?" Gina begged.

"Nope", Marty responded. Marty placed a metal collar around her neck and pulled her skirt down. She was naked from the waist down. Next, he took out some kind of cutting tool and sliced her top and bra off; it fell ruined on the floor. Gina was completely naked now. Marty pulled Gina along by a chain on her new collar and forced her to kneel in front of the sofa. Finally, he placed a blindfold on her.

"Suck me until I tell you otherwise slut" was the last thing she heard Marty say before he placed the headphones on her.

12