All Comments on 'Sharing Gina Ch. 01'

by BDSMGromit

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MommabirdMommabirdabout 2 months ago

The racist comments in the beginning are offensive and didn’t need to be written in detail. I don’t care if you are trying to contract Tai with a low standard. I didn’t bother reading the rest. FYI. I don’t mind racist fantasies that have a warning and are part of the story. And maybe I should have given the story a chance…but I was so offended, I lost my lusty desires.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well, frankly about time that a story about using the cheating wife for revenge was written. It is nice to read about a husband finally dominating his wife instead of giving her a free pass or becoming a cuckold himself. Hopefully we will get more chapters as he humiliates his wife and gets her into distressing activities as he exacts revenge on certain people. Please be creative but not sadistic in future chapters. Brilliant start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

If she is not exclusively for BBC, then maybe add a Queen of Hearts tattoo, denoting a fan of Big White Cock, on her other ankle as well? And perhaps a nostril piercing with a ring (not septum!) for her as well? Any plans for more visible tattoos in future parts?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBDSMGromit@BDSMGromit
Interested in Stories that involve Tattoos, Tramp Stamps, body piercing, swinging, slavery, blackmail and orgies.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES