Sharing Gina Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel his hard dick smack her face; she opened her mouth and took all of him into her mouth. This was all moving too fast for her; she didn't have time to think.

Tai arrived; his phone had a text message from Gina's phone: 'The doors open; come into the living room straight past the foyer.'

Tai walked into the house; it was more of a mansion than a house, and he was awed by its size. In the foyer, two curved staircases led up to the second floor, and there was a double door opening in the middle. "In here," he heard a voice call.

Tai walked into the spacious living room, and a white man was sitting on a wraparound sofa, shirtless. On the wall was the biggest flat-screen television he ever saw. The room was bigger than his mother's entire trailer. He heard slurping sounds. As he reached the other side of the couch, he saw Gina on her knees, sucking the man's dick.

"Ahh, you must be Tai; nice to meet you; my name is Marty, and of course, you already met Gina. I'd get up to shake your hand, but I have my lap full at the moment; please sit," he gestured.

Confused, Tai sat on the far side of the wraparound couch.

"I want to thank you for what you have done to my wife, I would also like to offer you a job if we can come to an arrangement, that is."

"You're thanking me for fucking your wife?" Tai said confused

"Of course, I've been trying to get Gina to be more adventurous in the bedroom for years without success. Then you come along and turn her into a slut in what two months? Three?" Marty said.

"Two," Tai admitted.

"Two, so modest. Anyway, you see her new Tramp Stamp? I gave it to her last night. Three months ago, she would never have considered getting a tattoo anywhere. Look at her now." Marty said, grinning.

"You got a talent; just imagine if you could market your services. I can see the commercial now; for $2995.95 and ten sessions, we will turn your Wife into a complete and total slut. Is your wife not dressing sexy enough for you? When we finish with her, she will love to wear short skirts, no underwear, with her freshly shaved pussy with a sheer micro crop top. Wife refuses to get piercings? Tattoos? After our patented process, she will not only allow it but beg you to pierce and tattoo her everywhere. She will quickly run out of places on her body to add more tattoos. Is the wife refusing to be a swinger? She will eagerly accompany you to swinger clubs, nudist resorts, and sex clubs; the possibilities are endless. Act now, and we will include videos of her training sessions for blackmailing at no additional cost." Marty exclaimed like making a sales pitch.

"Sounds expensive; no one would pay 3 G's." Tai replied doubtfully.

"Nonsense!" Marty dismissed Tai's doubts. "Do you know what I spend on jewelry? Perfume? Designer hang bags? To get this slut to open her legs for me willingly? A lot more than that! $3,000 is cheap compared to what any man spends on a yearly on his Wife."

"Listen, I don't care how you two met or how you did it, but I'm thankful you did. She has agreed to get a Tramp Stamp, body piercings, and to be a swinger. This is more than I dared dreamed possible in our sex life. If we can agree on some ground rules, you can take her upstairs and fuck her this morning if you want. Then go get her that Queen of Spades Tattoo; I'll even pay for it."

"Ok," Tai said, not sure what to make of all this.

"Ok, first things first, none of that BBC-only bullshit; I'll share her with you, not give her to you. I get to fuck her as much as you do. You can bareback her, but she stays on birth control; if she gets pregnant, I'll keep her around long enough for the courts to make you pay child support before I dump her." Marty said

"Next, I want to know where she is at all times, if you want to take her over to a friend's house, I just want a heads up where. No more tattoos or body modifications unless we agree on them. Want to get her a new tattoo? Just clear it with me first. The same goes for me, I'll clear it with you first. We share her. You get to use her white pussy, with no obligations to support her; in fact, I'll pay you to keep her safe, in line, and disease free. I'll pay for STD testing for you and anyone you want to share her with. How does one thousand a week sound?" Marty said.

"Wow!" said Tai; this was too good to be true.

Marty held up his hand, "Wait a second, I'm almost ready to come." Marty grabbed Gina's bobbing head, forcing her to stop; he pulled his dick out of her mouth.

'Want a turn?" Mary asked Tai.

"Absolutely!" Tai replied.

"Come on over and use her month what it was meant for," Mary said, stepping aside to allow Tai to sit where Marty was.

Tai wasted no time, Tai took his pants off, and Gina's mouth was forced onto Tai's ten-inch dick; she immediately realized whose dick she was sucking now and began to suck with renewed vigor.

Marty positioned himself behind Gina and stuck his dick inside her pussy, and began fucking her from behind.

"Nice-sized cock." Marty said. "I can see why she likes you. Listen, Tai. I really don't care if you can give her better orgasms than I can. If she enjoys herself with you more, fine; so long as I get to enjoy her and control her completely, I'm good with it. I don't care if she hates me the entire time; as long as I get my rocks off, I'm happy. Dig?"

"Anything else?" Tia asked.

"Yeah, my Private detective has been keeping tabs on you for over a month; I know for a fact Gina isn't the only white woman you're banging. If you share, I'll make it worth your wild. While Gina is a knockout, I like variety, as I'm sure you do, too. Send Oliva over here tomorrow. I have some videos of her she may be interested in," Marty said.

Tai grinned, "Of course," he replied.

"And one last thing, I know you live with your mother; I have a two-bedroom Condo you can use as your new crib. Take Gina there when you want to use her." Marty said before he orgasmed inside Gina. Filling her pussy with his cum.

After a minute, Marty pulled out and stood up, tossed Tai the key to the handcuffs.

"You two have fun. Also, Smith at the tattoo shop said it was a free tattoo; he just needs a photo for his wall." That was the last thing he said before walking out of the room.

Fuck, Tai thought, I hit the lottery twice.

Olivia

Olivia was on her knees with Marty's dick in her mouth, sucking it with all the skills she learned practicing on Tai. Once Marty showed Olivia the videos he had on her, when his PI was gathering evidence on Gina, she would do anything to keep her secret. Tom would not be as understanding as Marty was. In Tom's case, it would be less about being unfaithful than the embarrassment and social scandal the videos would cause. Tom like to portray the perfect image of himself and his marriage to outsiders. Images and videos of Oliva sucking one black cock while getting painted with cum by another weren't images Tom would want his façade to portray. Marty's deal was pretty simple: come over twice a week to get used by him in any way he wanted her. And use her, he planned to, with sometimes Gina joining in on the fun.

Marty's hidden cameras in the master bedroom were recording his fucking session with Olivia. Not that it mattered much; Marty now had hidden cameras in every room in his house. He also planned on recording everything that happened in and around the condo he loaned Tai. It had more hidden cameras and listening devices than an embassy built by the Russians for the Americans. He would keep a close eye on Young Tai; Marty wanted to learn Tai's secrets for seducing women. From his blackmail of Olivia, Marty discovered that it was her that set up, by Tai's direction, to seduce Gina. He suspected this from the start, but it was nice to have confirmation. When the time was right, Tai would be another victim of gang drug violence that takes too many of the black youth nowadays. No one fucks with his Wife without consequences, but his revenge will have to wait till the time is right.

12