Sharing is a Wonderful Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lydia heard as Trevor circled to her side, slid his own strong hand between the two of them and Kate pulled up Lydia's butt so that he was caught between them, grinding between their most sensitive areas. He leaned in and kissed Lydia's belly while Kate ground herself against them both with big, circular hip motions.

"Does it feel good?" Kate broke their kiss to ask. "He's really good at fingering, you know. I know you've heard me cumming from it... I know you've been cumming on the other side for a while now."

"Ah-" Lydia couldn't answer for the emotional and physical overload she was going through. She'd know all that time, some of that time? Then why hadn't she said anything!?

"I used to tease my boyfriends, I know you know, with maybe having a threesome. Every time you shot it down but it was a real offer. I wanted it, I wanted this, I wanted to be this close to you."

Then Trevor stood, a heady scent following the trail of his hard cock through the air. Kate sucked it between her lips and down to the back of her throat mere inches above Lydia, began a deep, choking blowjob that was so much sexier for being unable to see it. Lydia imagined the way Trevor's cock would glisten with Kate's saliva as it plowed in and out of her mouth, the way it would run down Kate's chin and drip down to speckle Lydia's face. It didn't take long for her to feel the cool wetness of her sister's spit falling on her cheek, on her lip, and she mindlessly licked it up...

She was still moaning, her sister's pussy lips slipping and sliding against her own, her sister's soft curves hugging hers. she could almost see the shadow of Trevor's balls swinging as they slapped against Kate's chin at the edge of the blindfold. She'd never even given fellatio, but she fantasized about taking his balls into her mouth and savoring the flavor of his skin. She ended up opening her mouth...

And her fantasy was immediately realized, Trevor's smooth-shaven balls dragged along her cheek, across her lips. She took the opportunity to suck, popping one between her lips and swirling her tongue around it while she was still dizzy enough with lust to accept that she was doing it. Lydia heard the other two talking about it, urging her on, but she shut her ears to it, knowing that letting herself understand language at this point would drag her too close to reality for comfort.

Reluctantly, she let him pull back, her tongue lingering for a moment in the air as his testicle left. She was panting, the taste still on her tongue.

It wasn't over; Kate shifted her legs and Lydia let her, leaving herself to be manipulated however these two needed her to be. Kate spread both of their legs so that their pussies were pressed together and open. Right away it was clear why she'd done it; Trevor put himself behind them, slipped his big, hot cock between their wet lips, crossing their slits and bumping against firm clits erect and throbbing.

And Kate tore Lydia's blindfold off, hugging her closely to her own chest as Trevor began slamming himself between them, hips slapping against plump asses, cock squishing through slippery, tender flesh. With it all overwhelming her other senses, Lydia hardly cared in the moment that she was looking into her sister's pleasured face, chin wetted with spit; she thrust forward, pressing her lips to Kate's, ignoring the surprise on the other face.

This is what she wanted, wasn't it!? Lydia mashed their lips together, enveloped by lust, lazily played their tongues together as they moaned. Both sisters rocked with the force of Trevor's cock slamming between them, friction down between them like he was trying to start a fire, like he was fucking them both at the same time equally, like he loved them both equally in this moment.

Threefold moans quickened, interrupted by the impacts as they came more and more frequently. So this was what it was like watching Kate cumming... Lydia almost couldn't appreciate the way her sister's face loosened as she approached that point, she was getting there herself.

"That's it, baby, come for me!" Trevor slammed himself against them both until they trembled in orgasm around his cock, continued rubbing himself between them even as he exploded across Lydia's stomach, riding their twinned orgasms until all three were starved for breath and near collapsed into a three-way hug on a couch not really big enough for the embrace.

Lydia touched her belly, smelled the slippery liquid that came away on her fingers. She was glad for the shred of dignity she possessed to wipe herself clean against the couch instead of licking her hand clean.

Then Kate released herself from the hug and licked the rest of it off her stomach.

Minutes later or maybe hours, Lydia didn't know, the three of them had moved back into Kate's bedroom and Lydia lay sandwiched between the others in an embrace intended to soothe her.

"Our parents are going to disown us..." Lydia said eventually.

Kate kissed her naked shoulder. "Promise you won't be mad?"

"As if anything could affect me at this point... What?"

Kate reared up with a smile like sunshine, shimmied up to Lydia's ear, and whispered, "I told them this plan literally like a decade ago."

"You what!?" Lydia struggled to adhere to her promised calm.

"Dad was actually okay with it from the start. 'Not like you two can get each other pregnant anyway,' he said. Mom was harder to convince, but I said if I couldn't have her blessing then I was going to swear off men altogether so there wouldn't be any grandbabies. Took longer than I thought, too, to find a guy who wasn't just into it for the fantasy threesome. Mostly they left when I told them what I really wanted."

Trevor piped up, "Lot to dump on a guy right out the gate, after all."

"We were going to take you to the beach with us next month and try to get you super drunk, then catch you in the act when you started touching yourself in the next room," Kate said with a sigh at the fact that all of her planning had to go out the window. "But I guess this also works, if it works."

Lydia laid back, stared at the ceiling even while gentle sax continued to play in the background. The playlist must have looped five or six times since Trevor put it on, but nobody felt like getting up into the cold to turn it off.

She sighed. "Is there anyone you haven't told about this?"

Kate paused in thought. "... You?..."

It was all too convenient, felt like a dream, but the next morning she was welcomed to wakefulness by a un-sisterly kiss and came out to an un-brother-in-law-ly kiss in the kitchen. How the future played out, she ignored the thought while basking in the present. At the very least, she would never have to ignore her sister's lusty moaning again.