Sharing is a Wonderful Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The body knew what it wanted and the brain was just along for the ride, screaming out directions from the passenger seat. By the time Trevor released her to put on some slow, romantic music for the room, she felt too dizzy to think of an escape route. There was a feeling running through her body, undefinable for its shamefulness. She was still standing there, waiting, when Trevor returned and took her in his arms again, face to face, slowly groped her ass as he urgently kissed her.

'It's not my fault,' she told herself. 'It's just a misunderstanding...'

When her tongue met his, there was a burst of mutual excitement. It became difficult to pick out his and her moans below the cloud of saxiphone music drifting like steam through the air. Lydia couldn't guess how well her own sister kissed, but Trevor didn't seem to mind whatever difference there was. He came at her like he was starving for her touch, like the minutes between their lovemaking in the morning and now had been agony, like she was the most delicious thing in the world and he was so glad that she belonged to him.

Lydia spread out her fingers on his broad, muscular chest. His heart was racing too. She'd expected him to be entirely calm doing what he'd done so many times before, but the flashes she saw of his chiseled face in the dark room were uncertain, boyish. If it weren't for the skllful movements of his hands across her ass, spreading and squeezing and stroking, she would think that he felt almost virginal himself. It made her want to guide him through things, as if she had more than two of these experiences to bring to bear anyway.

After blissful minutes, he broke from her lips with a fragile strand of saliva falling on her chin. He bent to kiss her cheek, then trailed them tantalizingly down the side of her neck. He kept going, laying kiss after tender kiss across her collarbone, then smiled as he began down into her cleavage. He didn't do more than bury his face in her tits as he made his way down to her belly, kneeling as he did and taking hold of her thighs. And after a quick lick to her navel, he was face to face with the promised land that she was terrified he would not recognize.

"You're so beautiful. I don't tell you enough," he said. "We won't be needing these, now, will we?" He was holding the strings holding the borrowed panties on her hips; only one tug would release them and she'd be shorn of the mere inches of coverage they provided.

"I-I," she stammered. And she traded in her self-respect. "No, take them off..."

One tug. They nearly fluttered to the floor for how light and filmy they had been. Trevor wasted no time pulling her hips to his face, he pressed his lips against her, took a long, sensuous lick from her thigh all the way along her aroused lips, with a considerate smooch capping her firm clit. He looked up once to check that she had liked it, smirked with satisfaction when he saw her biting her lip, and went back to it.

His licking, it felt amazing, nothing at all like her first time in the janitor's closet with a clumsy nerd, when she'd peaked with frustration and picked the first guy she didn't think could reject her. Nothing even like the drunken hookup that one time who had sat back and let her do all the work. Trevor put all of his attention into making her feel good, searching out the spots that felt the best and listening for her quivering moans because just hearing her pleasured voice was satisfying in a way.

No wonder he liked Kate, who couldn't be bothered holding herself back even a little... Lydia thought she should make more noise; she'd be found out if she didn't squeal the way her sister did...

"R-right there!" she managed to cry when his tongue grazed her sensitive clit, prompting a barrage of swirling licks that made her knees buckle from the sheer enormity of the sensation. "Fu-uck, you're good at this~"

Trevor backed out and put his thumb to her, rubbing slowly but firmly further and further between her lips while she moaned above him. "That's my girl~ You feel like you're ready, aren't you?" He made his point by withdrawing his thumb and easily pressing in a couple of fingers with a faint squish, spread them inside her and curled them to caress her from within. "Go on, tell me what you want, what you crave. Who's my insatiable whore?"

Lydia gasped, knees trembling at his touch. She bent and grabbed the dresser to stabilize herself, unknowingly thrusting her ass back at Trevor and helping him plunge his fingers all the way in to the knuckle. She could have squealed, she felt lightheaded, but if it was going to happen anyway...

"I-I... I want you to fuck me..." she said weakly, almost unable to hear herself under the saxaphone.

"What's that?" He came up behind her, hugged her from behind and took her breasts in hand, the tip of his throbbing penis resting at the precipice of her vagina. It would only take the slightest of motions to pop himself in, but he was waiting for her okay even now, when she knew that her slut of a sister would have been plowing him for all he was worth for the last twenty minutes. "Come on~ Havin' the time of your life playing hard-to-get for once? Why don't you tell me you want to feel me knocking against your womb, or do you want to take it in your ass again? Am I not your hot meat dildo anymore?"

Right, Kate would have taken control by now.

"T-that's right, just don't move and I'll... take care of it."

"Whatever you want," he said with a kiss to the nape of her neck.

With a few deep breaths, she prepared herself and pushed her ass back, taking him halfway before losing the one she was holding. 'He's so fucking big!' she thought, feeling his thick meat stretching her out. No, he was probably average enough, but he was still the biggest she'd ever been with and every inch of his cock plunged into her hole felt like he would tear her apart if the two of them went all out.

"Virgin game again?" he said. "Okay, just hang on and I'll take care of the rest."

She didn't have time to ask what he meant by that, Kate would have known anyway; he hooked his arms beneath her armpits, laced his fingers together behind her head and thus pinned her in place such that the only move was to hang from the embrace and sink further onto his throbbing erection.

Her tits swayed, supported only by Kate's filmy lingerie, as good as nothing. The only saving grace was that Trevor couldn't see the agony on her face as he began moving his hips, working his cock into her by inch after sodden inch. The slow piston rubbed at her walls, the head of his cock felt as if it should be tenting her stomach with its slow prodding, but she couldn't move enough to look.

By the time her ass met his hips, her legs were barely holding her up; her thighs burned and her toes curled with agony. But she could take solace that he was all the way in, the tip of his cock only tickled the deepest part of her and she could hardly deny that her body was loving it. Her juices ran down her inner thighs and she could feel her heart going crazy. Heat and electric pleasure ran through her every limb from her aching legs to her useless, hanging arms.

"There we go, ready to start?"

'We haven't started yet!?'

She weakly nodded.

They hadn't started yet, that wasn't even the warmup. He pulled back nearly out of her, giving her a feeling of emptiness like she'd never felt before before thrusting the whole of his dick deeply within, nearly knocking against her cervix again, and he didn't stop there, continuing the rhythmic pounding slowly at first but more and more quickly with each thrust. It was only seconds before he was slapping ferociously against her from behind, his cock scraping at her insides, pounding her depths too quickly to recover from each one in time for the next. Lydia hung on for dear life, nearly limp from his hold on her, no longer caring about what kind of face she was making. She could have had her tongue hanging out and she wouldn't have had the capacity to acknowledge it; her whole focus was on the fullness and the friction and the sound of her juices slapping between them from below.

Orgasm was on the horizon one moment and the next pounced on her, coursing through her. She shook in his arms as he continued pounding, extending the feeling unnaturally. She felt as though she could ride the feeling of pleasure forever and never get tired, simply leaned back and enjoyed the eye-rolling orgasm for what it was. And once she'd finished after seconds that felt like minutes, Trevor pulled out and followed her on her descent as she crumpled to the floor. She smiled, twitching still at the barest feeling of air passing over her skin.

"That was amazing..." she said in the post-orgasm delirium.

"You say that like it's surprising." He scooped up her legs and lifted her without much effort, then brought her into her sister's bed, lifting the covers and sliding in with her, his arm around her shoulders. After everything that had come before, she was tempted to lay her head on his chest and drift off just like this, damn the consequences. "I love you, I want you to know that."

It was all for the act, she had to tell herself as she said, "I l-love you t-too..." She had to think how to get out of here and find some excuse that would get her off the hook, even if she had a few hours before Kate came home. More and more it felt like there was no way for her to get away from being found out.

Even if she somehow reaquired her identity out of sight, Trevor remembered having sex with Kate just like every other day... Maybe they wouldn't talk about it, it was something too common to remark upon, yeah, that was it.

"Trev, I've gotta-" she began her escape.

She was cut off by the phone ringing on the nightstand. "One sec, hon." He answered it, she couldn't hear who was on the other end. "Yeah? Yeah, she's with me right now... In bed... I know, right?... Well you'll have to hurry... Sure, I'll keep on keepin' on... Yeah, think it's about time too... Alright, bye." And the call ended.

"Who was it?" Lydia asked with a dry throat, panic chilling her.

"Hm? A friend, hope you don't mind I told her we were sleeping together."

"W-why would I?"

He clung to her, brought his lips to hers in a warm, affectionate kiss that lasted until her brain had fogged and her anxiety drifted away on the wind. And he took her in a hug, locking an arm like iron around her waist before saying, "Just so you know, Kate shaves."

Lydia made a sound that reminded her of a dying animal, didn't bother struggling to get out of his grip. There was nowhere to run, no lie to hide behind... there never had been... She felt like throwing up, like curling up inside herself and dying from the shame alone.

"Stay with me for a few minutes, okay? I promise it's not as bad at it seems right now."

She choked on her words, might have started bawling at any moment. "How could it not be? You bastard..."

He kissed her forehead, unfortunately his grip was too firm for her to to scratch at his eyes. "I gave you the chance to stop once I figured it out... only the first kiss was an accident."

They lay nearly motionless for several minutes in mutual embarrassment, but that all ended the instant they heard the front door close and the last party enter.

Kate appeared in the doorway of her own bedroom, a familiar sight from an unfamiliar angle, and came in while Lydia thrashed as best she could to at least get free and defend herself from whatever her sister was about to do.

She closed her eyes against her punishment, and was shocked by a kind hand stroking her hair from above. Teary eyes turned up to an angelic sight; she said, "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to... really..."

Kate sighed. "Trevor, let her up. I think it's time to have a talk. I got Chinese, so... yeah."

-

Lydia sat numbly with a serving of fried rice and broccoli beef growing cold in front of her. The other two were just eating quietly around the living room coffee table as if nothing untoward had just happened, as if Kate hadn't just walked in on her boyfriend and her sister, who was still only dressed in a titless bra and leaking said boyfriend's semen onto the couch. It was a second-hand couch anyway, though she didn't know how to feel about caring about stains at that point.

With an egg noodle hanging from her lips, Kate smiled across the table at Lydia and Trevor naturally wiped her cheek clean with his thumb.

It was too hard to take, Lydia didn't think she could swallow anything if she wanted to, the way she was twisted up inside. "Well? Aren't we going to talk about it? Two of us are naked and we're just supposed to eat like nothing's happened!?"

"Of course not," Kate said, "but I didn't think it would happen this fast. I'm still sorting out my thoughts."

"You saw this coming? If you knew he was such a cheating bastard, why is he still in our home?"

"It's not really cheating, you see..." Kate set her food down and approached, put herself firmly into Lydia's space and touched their foreheads together. "I need you to promise you'll listen to everything I'm about to say. Can you do that?"

Still mostly nude, anxious, with her sister in her lap, Lydia said, "I... guess I owe that to you..."

"Trevor and I are getting married."

"What!?"

"Hush... We're going in on a mortgage together, it's pretty serious. And when I thought about what that would mean for you and me, I almost considered calling it off entirely. No, don't say anything, I have to get this out all at once or I might not have the balls later... I love you. I always have loved you, and the feeling has only grown more deeply as we grew up together. When I think about the rest of my life, there's never been one future I wanted where you weren't by my side. And then... I thought that some man would eventually figure out how great you are, and I would be over here with Trevor, and you would leave to be with that lucky guy. Maybe it wouldn't happen all at once, but you would drift away from me and someday we would become like strangers to one another.

"You would have your husband, your kids, and I would have mine. They would take up all of our attention, soak up all of the love we have to give, and we would slowly forget one another. It wouldn't matter that we've been together for decades, the connection would be lost. It's not like I don't want you to have those things, I do, but I know how lonely I would be without you to come home to...

"So I told all of this to Trevor, and I had an idea. I said that if you two were close enough... maybe you could have all those same things alongside me. We're the same person, kinda; our daughters would be sisters, our sons would be brothers... I know it sounds crazy, of course it is, but that's just how love makes me..."

Lydia turned her head away from her sister's needful gaze and the sight of her... their... lover naked on the couch beside them. She choked on her words. "It's impossible, you know that... What would mom and dad say?"

"We can cross that bridge when we come to it." Kate took Lydia's hand in hers and interlaced their fingers. "I've thought about this for the longest time, you know? It's not like I don't have any plans. Don't you remember me trying to fold you in with my boyfriends in the past?"

"I... I thought you just wanted a threesome."

Kate shrugged. "That too, to a point." She kissed Lydia's cheek, snuggled her face into a naked shoulder. "I'm getting married, that's all there is to it. There won't be another chance like this one. If we can't make it work, it may not happen today or tomorrow, but soon we won't know each other anymore and that would tear me up inside. All I'm asking is that you give it a chance."

Lydia turned to Trevor, who teetered on the edge of his seat as the third wheel. "You were in on this the whole time?"

He nodded solemnly. "We were going to do a whole plan on your birthdays this year, but you know what happened in the bathroom. I figured I had a chance, since you didn't run away. I'm sorry to have tricked you like that, but it's not like I could have just come out and said anything; you would have bolted like a frightened animal and you know it... Not that it makes tricking you any better, I understand."

She replied, quietly, "I thought I was tricking you too... I can't hate you for any of this."

Kate repeated, "All I want is for you to give it a chance. Please, if you don't like it you can always walk away; I'll assume it wasn't meant to be. But... right now... I think you might owe me for cheating with my boyfriend?"

"I-" Lydia was caught, her thoughts dripped like warm syrup as she considered it, as she felt the warmth of her sister's embrace, remembered the gentle passion of her boyfriend. "I can't promise anything, after."

-

This was crazy, it felt like a dream and Lydia couldn't decide whether that meant nightmare. They'd finished eating casually enough for the situation, and of course not a one of them had any idea how embarrassed they should have been; some internal limiter had been passed by at a sprint and past that point was a kind of numbing emotionlessness and an acknowledgement of facts.

Kate produced a blindfold and put it on Lydia without a fight, then pushed her down onto the couch, naked and vulnerable as she was.

There was the sound of rustling clothes as Kate joined the other two in nudity, and her weight appeared over Lydia, pinning her to the couch.

Kate's breath was only inches away, hot and heavy. "This is your last chance to turn back... Can I start?"

Since Lydia felt she would have choked on her words, she only nodded.

A second later, she felt the plush sensation of her sister's lips descend onto her own. So, it wasn't only that she wanted them to share a man? Fine, whatever, after a day like this it might as well happen on top of the rest.

Lydia lay beneath her sister, reeling at the soft touches of skin on skin, the heat of Kate's body. It shouldn't feel good, she knew, but Kate's mellow kiss smoothed out anxiety from the darkness behind the blindfold. Unseen, Kate ran her hand from Lydia's collarbone, circled her breast, and came to rest on her hip as Kate's knee expressed itself between Lydia's thighs. She spread Lydia slightly, her lips surging with passion, used her hand to enhance a very slow, careful rocking motion that brought Lydia's butt off the couch cushion and rubbed her wetted lips along her sister's plump thigh.

The kiss progressed from passionate and loving to hungry, Kate's other hand holding Lydia's cheek so she couldn't turn her face away as Kate's lips parted and moans began passing between them. It wasn't as though Lydia meant to do it, but her tongue responded automatically, clumsily against her sister's patient, practiced movements.

Lydia clutched her hands to the cushion's edge, refusing to let herself get swept away when she knew damn well she should be repulsed, but wasn't. She was shaking, a strange fire growing within that she understood too well from her time listening with her ear against their shared wall, fingers in her sopping wet cunt...

She'd imagined it before, in the manner one thought of jumping at the edge of tall buildings. Her heart raced even now, as the terrifying scenario played out in real life, as her sister's fingers played across her skin in an effort to convince her to continue on in the same way. she wasn't even a lesbian, she hadn't thought, but the sensation of Kate's heavy, throbbing breasts pressing down against her own drove a desire she didn't dare follow to take them in hand.

Without sight, she could have imagined it was any girl doing these things, getting her motor running, that she was about to have a normal threesome, but it was undeniable that these moans belonged to her sister; she'd heard them so many times. And now she heard her own in response, the same sounds that she'd suppressed for years as she masturbated within earshot, unleashed now and mingling together with the emotion's source.