Sharing is Caring

Story Info
Clodia is humiliated and surprised in public.
3.6k words
3.78
31.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You haven't told me your plans for tonight, and the anticipation is killing me. All I know was how I was told to prepare – be freshly showered, wear clothes I don't especially care for but that look presentable, and have my toybag ready. I managed to find a dress I no longer wear because it's gotten a bit tight through the shoulders, and it's too short for work anyway. No bra – they're far too expensive to risk destruction – but I do have a pair of pink panties that match the pink flowers on my dress that have seen better days, so on they go.

You pick me up from my house, right on time. A kiss hello that turns longer, your hand grasping my throat. A low growl escapes you.

"You look very nice, boi."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Let's go."

We enjoy a light dinner, and you warn me not to eat too heavily. The meal is peppered with subtle threats, each one making my breath catch, my stomach twist, and my cunt wet. You know your effect on me, and it starts your predator instincts brewing to see me squirm and blush from your words.

What you didn't tell me was that our next stop was a party at our friend's house. We go inside, say our hellos. You allow me one drink – to disinhibit me a little, you said – but I notice you do not partake. We are sitting on the couch chatting with a group. Your attention earlier, combined with the drink, has made me antsy. I start to stroke your thigh, to nibble your shoulder, to shift my hips side to side. You smirk, seeing my tells that I'm ready for you to fuck me. You bite me on the shoulder, hard, and order me to stand up and face our friends. Nervously, I comply, my stomach clenching and cunt aching with the fear of what might happen next.

"Clodia is very horny tonight. Aren't you, boi?"

I blush bright red. "Y-yes Sir."

"Why?"

"You asked me to edge for the last three days, Sir. And you've been teasing me."

"I want everyone to see what happens to my boi when they are frustrated."

You stand behind me, holding me by the neck, and I sink back against you, trying to stabilize myself after that humiliation. I can feel your cock stirring and can't help but close my eyes blissfully and rub my ass against it – the time is yet to come when I don't want you inside me. I hear you chuckle at my eagerness. With lightning quickness, your hands are at the top of my dress, ripping down and apart. My eyes fly open at the first tear, and I am fully exposed to our friends – and their friends. You rip again, until I'm standing in nothing but my panties.

"Look at this," you say, cupping my tits, mock disgust in your voice. "Your nipples are hard enough to take someone's eye out. You're turned on by my exposing your body, and your wanton sluttiness, to everyone in this house."

I lower my head, conflicting feelings of shame and lust running through me. I know you enjoy showing off, that this disgust is not real, but it still stings. But I like to show off too.

"Come with me."

You drag me over to the couch where our friends have been watching. You invite them to look me over and see how horny I am, to touch my breasts and skin. They join in the fun, teasing me for how horny you've gotten me, pinching, slapping. Even some people I have never met join in, caressing me. It only makes me wetter, and redder, with each person's touch. After several minutes of being passed around, groped, and commented on, you pull me back up front.

"Boi, are your panties soaked? I can smell you from up here."

"Yes, Sir." I can feel the cotton clinging to me, wet through.

"Disgusting." You rip them apart, leaving my ass and cunt exposed to the air. "Open your mouth, slut."

I open my mouth and catch the smell of my cunt as you force my ruined panties into my mouth. I can taste my citrusy juices on them.

"Keep those in your mouth until I say otherwise." I nod, my face even redder than I had thought possible. "Now, my boi, you're going to put on a show. You have been waiting for an orgasm for three days. You begged me today in your texts to let you cum tonight, didn't you?" I nod. "You're going to get your wish. But only if you do it here, with everyone watching." I groan around my panties. "I know. So difficult. But, it's my orgasm to grant, I want to get pleasure out of it, and I want to share with my friends. Understood?" I nod. "Now, to keep it interesting, I am going to blindfold you, and bind you. This really isn't for you. I give your orgasms, and I can keep them from happening."

You walk me over to a chair, set down a towel, and cuff my legs and arms. The blindfold lowers over my face, and I don't see any more. I can hear our friends making snide comments, egging you on. I hear a buzzing sound – my massager from my toybag – and feel you lower it to my clit. I am so horny, so wound up from giving up my orgasms for you that the effect is dramatic. I'm ready almost immediately to cum, but something won't let me get that last little bit of the way. Knowing I'm being watched, hearing voices, is distracting me, and my little bit of shyness at having my body exposed is blocking me. So the pre-orgasm goes on and on, as I moan and whine and rock my hips in the chair. Your fingers slide into me, pressing all the secret spots inside me.

"Cum for me, boi. Just for me. You are mine and you will do this."

I scream and bite down on the panties in my mouth, finally able to let go for you. The orgasm rushes through me, my heart pounding, my feet flexing, my cunt clenching again and again. I slump, panting, in the chair.

"They are soaked. Would anyone like to feel?"

"I would." I recognize the voice. You've asked me some pointed questions about my interest in him, and now, realization and anticipation growing in my chest, I think I understand why. I hear his footsteps get closer. "Clodia, it's Tim. Is this okay with you?" I nod, hesitantly at first, then vigorously. You chuckle.

I feel an unfamiliar hand replace yours in my cunt. I sigh and press against it, cumdrunk but ready for more. Your hand, sticky with me, is at my throat now, then at my face, removing my underwear at last.

"Clodia, I need verbal consent. We had discussed this as a theoretical possibility. Do you actively consent to group sexytimes with me and Tim? And is it okay if we do it here and put on a bit of a show?"

"Yes to both, Sir. Tim, my hard limits are anal, and that you not engage in breath play with me, as I consider it an earned privilege. And barrier use is nonnegotiable for any oral or PIV, though cum on the body not near a mucous membrane is okay. Pain is a nice bonus."

"Understood." I hear the grin in his voice, and feel his hand start to work faster. I fuck his hand, eager for more, and you kiss me, one hand on my throat. I moan against you, straining my chest up to you, my cunt down to him. He works faster and faster, as you cut off air. I feel my vibrator touch my clit and switch back on, on high this time. My hips move frantically now, like an animal in heat, as I moan and whine.

"Please may I cum Sir?"

"Yes, boi. Cum for us both."

I cum hard on his hand as you bite into my shoulder, marking me.

"Let's get you out of this chair, shall we? And no need to ask permission to cum the rest of tonight, boi. You've earned it."

You and Tim unbuckle me from the chair, leaving my cuffs still on, and we stumble together to a couch. You clip my hands together but leave my legs free for now, and I nestle shyly against you – but also stretch my strong legs out over Tim's lap. You and I have talked about this possibility, but it is all new to me, and I'm not sure how to act, or what to do. Tim's hands run along my legs and he smiles at us.

"Tim, Clodia is a bit shy about wanting a threesome, in general and with you specifically. They've never done this before and are a little nervous. Isn't that right boi?"

"Way to embarrass me, Sir. But yes."

Tim smiles. "Anything in particular you want or don't want? How can I help you to be more comfortable?"

I consider carefully. "I want to be used hard, so feel free to gang up on me. I like dirty talk, though I'm not much good at it myself. I don't need to always be the center of attention, but being left out is pretty upsetting."

"Good to know." Tim slides closer, lifting me a little so he is nearly touching you and I am perched on both your laps. He slides his hand into my hair and kisses me deeply. I feel your lips on my shoulder and your hand cupping my right breast. I grind my ass against you in response, and caress Tim's chest with my bound hands. Our kiss goes on, becomes hungrier. I'm humping you now, whining a little in my eagerness. My kiss with Tim breaks. I slide my hands down his chest as he leans over to kiss you. You kiss him back, tentatively at first, then with more passion. I nibble his earlobe, then his neck, while my hands reach down to stroke his upper thigh next to my legs. I can feel he is quickly becoming as hard as you already are.

You strip off your shirt as I tentatively help Tim with his. Your scents combine to make a heady cocktail, and I drink it in. You pull me up by the wrists so the two of you can stand, and toss me back onto the couch. While you, with surprising gentleness, start to unfasten Tim's pants, my hand slides down to my clit. I moan, and you both turn to look at me.

"Such a dirty boi," you smirk. "Touching itself without asking while watching two other people. Maybe we should just make it watch while we have sex, Tim."

"Nah, it wants to be used, I think we should take advantage."

"You're nicer than I am. Good cop/bad cop. I like it." You kiss him again before reaching down and grabbing me to stand between you. You bite my shoulder and growl low into my ear, "Anything you want to say or ask, boi?"

"P-please may I take your cock out, Tim?"

"Absolutely you may, Clodia, thank you."

I kneel between you two and finish unzipping Tim's pants, sliding them and his boxers down his legs, no easy task with bound wrists. I whimper and look up at him, smiling, hungry for his cock and yours. I use just my left hand on him, stroking his length. Tim smiles down hungrily and wraps his fingers in my hair as I start to jerk him off in earnest. I bite my lip and whimper, as I hear you growl. It's your predatory sound, and I know you're ready to pounce on me. You unclip my cuffs and guide my other hand to your cock.

"Don't neglect me, boi. You're going to be very, very busy tonight. We both want you and we're both willing to be a little demanding of your attention. Isn't that right, Tim?"

"Oh yeah. I will be taking what I need and want."

"Good, that's what it's here for. Our use. Right boi?" I nod happily, and unbutton your jeans with my right hand, my left still stroking Tim. I work your pants down, but the quality of my handjob suffers as a result. Tim's hand leaves my hair and catches my chin, turning my face to him.

"Pay attention, Clodia. I want to be ready when it's time to fuck you, not frustrated."

"Yeah Clodia, pay attention. Or else." I can hear your eyebrows raise threateningly. I take your cock in my right hand. Each hand is finding its own grip, its own rhythm. Feeling four hands on my hair, my shoulders, my tits is distracting. I want desperately to focus on the two gorgeous cocks in front of me, but you make it difficult. Teasing me. Touching me. My hips rock in rhythm with my hands, trying to get any friction between my clit and my legs. My cunt aches with need.

"Tim, how wet do you think it is?"

"Probably soaked. You told me it likes cock, being of use, and humiliation."

"Let's check." You lift me up by the neck and slip a hand between my legs. I moan and try to fuck your hand, to slide my cunt down onto your fingers. "Soaked, like you said. And desperate. Are you desperate, boi?"

"Yes, Sir. Please will you fuck me?"

"No, I don't think I will. Fucktoys don't get to pick when they get fucked." You wipe your hand off on my face. "And you stopped jerking me and Tim off. Tsk tsk. You were supposed to pay attention, not try to fuck my hand." You pinch my nipple hard and bite my shoulder and I cry out in pain. Tim slaps my other breast twice, making me wet all over again as I try to focus on what my hands are doing, stroking along both of your shafts.

"You may not want to fuck it yet, L, but I do."

"Oh, here, let me help." You turn me to face you and pull my shoulders down, bending me forward. "The view's nice everywhere, but I find it looks especially good from behind." I flush red again, but stay put, my ass presented to Tim for the taking.

"Mmmm, you're right. It is a nice view." He caresses my ass, slapping it gently.

"Try harder, see what happens." You look me in the eye and grin as I whimper at you. Tim slaps me hard enough to leave a handprint, and my body responds as it always does, with wetness and eagerness, my ass involuntarily humping back towards him. Tim chuckles, and hits me with a punch this time. I moan and tilt my hips up to show off more of my dripping cunt.

"It likes being hit. But I think I'd rather fuck it." I moan and start humping the air.

"Please fuck me Tim. Please?" I hear a condom being unwrapped, and feel him slide inside easily. I moan and lean against you. Tim begins to rock his hips back and forth, sliding in and out of me. I fuck back, pushing harder and faster as I look into your eyes. I'm still sliding my hand along your cock, in rhythm now with the delicious pounding in my cunt. I smile and kiss you. You growl against me and wrap your fingers around my throat, delicately squeezing the air out of me, making me lightheaded as I am filled with pleasure.

I love being choked and fucked, but I want more. "Please. More please."

You click my cuffs together behind my back and lower my head to your cock. "Toys don't talk."

I lick up and down your shaft, enjoying the taste and the sensation. But I'm hungry for your cock in my mouth and can't stop myself from engulfing it. The sensation of pleasure and fullness in my pussy makes me want to suck harder. Tim is pushing my body forward with each hard thrust, and my mouth is being forced farther and farther down your cock, my moans and screams of delight vibrating around your cock.

"My legs are tired, Tim. Yours?" Apparently Tim nods, his fingertips digging into my hips. "I have an idea." You pull out and roughly drag me by the hair to the sofa, laying me face up with my hips on the arm. "Chin back, boi." You and Tim slide back in to my cunt and mouth simultaneously, both thrusting deep into me. Tim's cock rubs my g-spot, and the angle of my head allows you deeper access to my throat than you have ever had before. You're both fucking me hard and fast, grunting and growling. My hands pinned under me, I am helpless to resist, even if I wanted to. But I don't, and I participate eagerly, my hips bucking against Tim, my mouth eagerly sucking as you pound the back of my throat.

I feel my vibrator before I hear it, touching my clit and buzzing me closer and closer to orgasm. Tears form in my eyes and roll down my red, saliva streaked face as my body builds toward release. I can't see Tim fucking me or getting me off, but I feel every stroke of him and every stroke of you blur together. I am building and building towards climax, so desperately close.

"Tim, you should feel how it sucks cock. It's really very good." I hear the genuine pleasure and pride in your voice, but also the evil glee in knowing that you're about to destroy my orgasm. "Why don't we switch?" You both pull out and remove the vibrator, leaving me groaning in frustration. I see Tim smiling over me now, and he affectionately strokes my face as he slowly, relentlessly slides in to my waiting mouth. You give no such niceties as that, slamming in all the way until I scream around Tim's cock. You go a little gentler after that, not wanting to deprive our friend of a good experience, but you had to remind me that you could. That I'm yours.

I wrap my lips tighter around Tim and suck steadily as I look up into his eyes and he thrusts delicately in and out, his fingers pinching one of my nipples with surprising strength. I lift my legs over one of your shoulders, squeezing my cunt tighter around you. My only thoughts are how amazing it feels to be so thoroughly used, so completely full, and how I can please you both. You most especially. I rock my hips up to you over and over, my body begging for the release you denied it. You move one leg to the other shoulder to enable you to add the vibrator back to my clit. It comes so easily this time, every muscle tightening, ready to release. I'm moaning and crying out around Tim's cock, desperately fucking you both when I reach the point of no return. My cunt clenches on you, then deep inside I start to pulse, my body letting loose its tension. Everything freezes for me, my mind unable to notice anything but my cunt, throbbing around you. The moment past, I go limp.

But you aren't done with me yet, and I am here to serve. Despite my lightheadedness I continue to serve you both with my body, and I soon find my rhythm again. My orgasm only made me more eager to please. I manage to mumble something about my hands and switching positions, though I don't know how organized a thought it was in my state. Tim helps me to sit and unbinds my hands. I slide my feet to the floor and present my ass to you, while he kneels facing me on the couch. I devour both your cocks eagerly, desperate to stay filled, but also to please you. They are mutually exclusive – I can't have my cock and eat it too. But I've made my choice. I gyrate my hips, letting the head of your cock rub my pubic bone with each stroke, slamming back onto you. One hand touches my clit, keeping me greedy and wet for you. The other hand grasps Tim's cock as my head slides up and down. I suck eagerly, as though trying to draw his cum out, and my tongue presses firmly against his head, stimulating even further. I moaning, wild with desire, wishing this could go on and on.

Tim finishes first. He pulls out, pushes my shoulders upright, and uses the last few strokes to paint my tits with his cum. He kisses me deeply as you growl and bite my shoulder hard, fucking me at a furious pace now that you don't have to worry about my mouth doing anything. When he and I break apart, you flip me over and dig your fingers in, slamming into me. I am screaming as you kiss Tim. You break off abruptly and look deep into my eyes as you cum, your fluids joining and mixing with his on my chest. A last shaky breath and you kiss me again.

We all collapse together on the sofa. I purr and nuzzle against you both, sated and happy. We all agree to shower together, gently rinsing and caressing each other's skin, kissing and sighing, and holding each other. We take our leave fondly, slowly. As we get into the car to go spend the night, you kiss me again and whisper into my ear, "Happy birthday, Clodia, my sweet boi." Happy birthday indeed.