Sharing is Caring

Story Info
An adventurous group of friends bond over new experiences.
2.4k words
4.22
15.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharing is Caring

By Roderick Bottoms

It was late late (or early early?) and the orderly suburban lights flanking the highway were all low as they passed in a soft blur. Monica's mom's vintage SUV moved along at a smooth, solid clip of about 70 mph as the four of them zoomed back to the city from a weekend long music festival. The car had a pleasant sent of youth -- and ganja thanks to the remainder of the joint they'd smoked earlier in the trip. The radio was on a classic rock station with the volume low.

Monica periodically checked the rearview mirror for cops and to see what was up in the back seat. Drake dozed in the seat next to her. Behind him sat, Caitlyn, who was bunched up next to Greta in the middle and Rhys, Caitlyn's cousin, behind Monica. The three back-seaters had been giggling and making increasingly raunchier jokes for the last dozen miles or so. It was no secret that Greta had a serious thing for Rhys, whose sexual proclivities had drifted into the unknown recently. Greta -- something of a good girl -- was being tortured by Caitlin over her crush.

"Ooh, I've got an idea," Caitlyn cooed. "Truth or dare, anyone?"

"Cliché much?" Rhys replied, drolly.

"There's a reason why it's cliché!" Caitlyn responded. "Because it's fun!"

"Well, I'm so boring you guys won't want any truth from me," Greta said. "I'll have to be all dares."

"OK, Monica, you go first!" Caitlyn said.

Monica smiled wanly and looked back at Caitlyn through the rearview.

"C'mon, y'all," Monica said plaintively. "We're not that far from the city...."

"Lame!" Caitlyn teased.

"Yeah, c'mon Monnie," Rhys joined in. "Besides, you're driving, so there's not much we can dare you with, ha!"

Monica laughed a little at that. "OK, but..." she started, turning the radio off. She looked back in the rearview and caught Caitlyn's bright eyes staring back.

"Well, Catie dear, since you're so gung-ho, you lead us off!" Monica announced. "Truth or dare?"

"Umm, let's start with truth," Caitlyn said playfully.

"OK -- truth," Monica said. "Have you ever posted a homemade porn to the internet?"

"Ha, haaa!" Rhys laughed.

Caitlyn, also laughing, covered her mouth with her hands in feigned shock. "OMFG, Monnie!" she exclaimed. "You know the answer to that..."

"What?!" Rhys said. "Do I even want to know?"

"Hell, you about to find out!" Monica said, with an exaggerated Southern accent.

"Well...." Caitlyn began. "Yes..."

"Oy!" Rhys said with a dramatic sigh.

"Details!" Greta demanded.

"Okay," Caitlyn said. "Remember when I was dating Syd?"

"Syd Smith, the weird looking guy?" Rhys asked, incredulous.

"Hell-to-the-know!" Caitlyn said. "NOT Sydney Smith. I'm talking about Syd Ramos, you know, the drummer from The Trance and Mrs. Jones?"

"Oh yeah!" Rhys and Greta responded in unison.

"He's a cutie!" Greta said.

"And a fucking hella good drummer," Rhys added.

"Yeah, he's hot, but he's a freaking lunatic, too," Caitlyn said. "He's not violent or dangerous, or anything, but he's absolutely fucking obsessed with aliens and UFOs. He is completely convinced they're running things and fucking stuff up for their own amusement. Watching and making us do crazy shit and all. And that was like all he ever wanted to talk about, and I just got bored.

Anyway, we were exclusive for about three months or so. The sex -- the sex was fucking unreal. But I am here to tell you, it's not enough to sustain a relationship on its own. Not enough for me, anyway...."

"Does he ever make any booty calls?" Monica asked, playfully.

"No -- but I have!" Caitlyn said. Everyone laughed at that.

"Back to your porno," Greta ordered.

"Yeah, so like I said, the sex was great. He's got a great dick, not huge, but pretty thick. One day we're just messing around, and he goes, 'I want to make a porno!' We were -- like -- petting pretty heavy, and I was totally turned on, so I said OK. Later, I was thinking, is this such a good idea? But a few days later, after a few glasses of wine, we're making out and I'm getting wet and he's like, 'How about we make our porno?' The man is a great kisser and then he's like kissing my ear and starting to cup my pussy under my skirt and..."

"Couldn't resist, huh?" Monica asked.

"Nope!" Caitlyn said, shaking her head.

"What did y'all do?" Greta asked.

"Well, we used his iPhone and it was pretty standard stuff, porno-wise. In the heat of things, you kinda just want to get to the good stuff! I sucked his dick, we fucked in a few positions and then I finished him off. When we were done, neither of us were really in the mood to watch it. But the next morning we got up and watched it and holy shit, was it a turn on! We posted it to Pornhub and watched it again once it was up. By the time we finished watching it, I was like dripping wet and ready to cum the moment he put his dick in me."

"Anyway," Caitlyn continued. "Fast-forward a few months and we're not really a thing anymore. I started feeling a little sheepish about having that out there. I searched for it and found it on Pornhub, and it had like 800,000 views!"

"Hoooly shit," Monica, Greta and Rhys said in unison.

"So, 800,000 people have seen you swallowing a load?" Rhys said.

"Well, when you put it like that..." Caitlyn said, giggling. "I watched it again and -- honestly, it is just such a fucking turn on. It makes me feel so dirty and so fucking hot. I love watching my body, watching myself suck cock, watching me on all fours getting the shit fucked out of me. And to know that like almost a million people have watched me? It's just so fucking hot, y'all! Sooo, yada-yada-yada, yeah, it's still up!"

"Damn, it's still up?" Monica asked.

"Yup," Caitlyn said. "I figure it's just like one video in a fucking endless sea of amateur porn, right? I really don't care."

"Is it weird that that story turned me on?" Rhys asked, seemingly only half-joking.

An awkward quiet settled on the car.

"What story," Drake asked, his sleepy voice filling the car.

"Oh, just my cousin turning me on with her porno story," Rhys said.

Drake repositioned a bit in his seat. "Y'all are fucking weirdos," he said, drifting back off. Everyone laughed again.

"Well, what's the title?" Greta asked. "What did y'all name it?"

"Why, you gonna watch, too?" Monica asked, giggling.

"Maybe!" Greta shot back. "But really, I need like help with giving head. Maybe I can learn some things."

"Well, I'm not sure how good I am...." Caitlyn said.

"Hey, Drake," Rhys said. "Does Catie give good blowjobs?"

Languidly, Jake shot Rhys a bird and shifted again. "She ain't too shabby," he said as he dozed back off. Everyone laughed at that, too.

"To answer your question, Greta, we just named it something like, 'Teen gets fucked hard and swallows load.' They don't really have like title-titles on Pornhub, you know? Just like search terms."

"Gotcha," Greta said. "I have to ask, what does cum taste like?"

"You've never tasted it?!" Monica and Caitlyn asked in unison.

Greta blushed slightly, laughing and brushing her hand into a ponytail with her hands. "Well, no..." She said. "I have only even had a dick in my mouth like once and.... it just got a little too gag-y, you know?"

"Yeah, it's a thing, for sure" Monica agreed. "When I was dating Jeff, he was such a blowjob fanatic that he practically begged me to get better at it. So, I bought a rubber dildo and practiced, no shit. And, for sure, it got to where I could take him deeper in my mouth. Gagging was still there, but it was more manageable and really, it kinda became part of the whole thing, you know?"

They paused, briefly. "Speaking of which!" Caitlyn exclaimed. "Greta -- truth or dare!"

"Oh, shit," Greta said, sheepishly. "Well, like I said, I am pretty plain-Jane on the truth stuff, so it'll have to be a dare."

"OK, dare then," Caitlyn said. "I dare you to suck Rhys' dick!"

"Oh, no she didn't!" Monica said playfully.

"What?" Rhys asked, feigning mild discomfort.

"Now's your chance to start practicing," Monica said, catching Greta's dark eyes in the rearview.

Greta, half-smiling, turned to look at Rhys, who held up his hands.

"It's all up to you..." he said.

Greta was actually exquisitely titillated. Caitlyn's porno story had really gotten her blood pumping and she was doing her utmost to seem cool.

"I guess we can give it a shot," she said with a tone that more than slightly suggested her eagerness.

"You sure?" asked Rhys, also highly turned on and not wanting to seem too horny in front of everyone.

"Yup, I'm excited!" Greta cooed as she placed her hand high up on Rhys' thigh, her interest becoming more obvious.

Rhys slowly unbuckled his belt, unzipped his fly and then lifted his butt up to pull his pants down a bit. The three girls looked on, the butterflies in their stomachs growing rowdier and their pussies getting wetter.

"You need some help getting ready, cuz?" Caitlyn toyed.

Greta turned a bit and helped Rhys get his pants down to his ankles. And then there he was, his dick already rock-hard and bobbing somewhat comically. Monica slyly repositioned her rearview to get a better angle at the proceedings.

"OK, so make sure to keep your jaw soft, and start slowly and not too deep," Caitlyn said. "Just ease into it and see how it goes."

As Greta leaned over Rhys' bare crotch, Caitlyn reached for her hair. Rhys could feel Greta's breach on his cock. Some of her hair tickled his balls. He tried to think about something, anything, to avoid prematurely exploding his load in Greta's face.

"Here, I'll hold your hair back so we can all see," Caitlyn said.

Greta slowly took Rhys' dickhead in her mouth. She realized she was salivating like a hungry dog. Rhys sighed with a slight quiver, lightly placing his hand on her shoulder. His dick was absolutely rigid in her soft, fiery mouth.

God, this is a turn-on. Am I a total slut? She thought to herself. She put her right-hand palm down on the seat so that Rhys' balls grazed her knuckles.

She went up and down slightly several times, her pace quickening.

"OK, let's see if you can go a little deeper," Caitlyn said. "Ready?"

Greta nodded slightly; her mouth full of Rhys' cock.

"Just ease down..." Caitlyn said, lightly pressing Greta's head downward.

Once Greta's nose was about two inches from Rhys' thigh, she paused and then came back up, taking a deep breath as if she were coming up for air in a swimming pool.

As she sat up, she noticed a long strand of thick saliva and pre-cum mix stretching from her lower lip to Rhys' dickhead. She turned to look at him, flashing a demure glance as she started stroking his member lightly.

"How's it going?" Monica asked.

"She's doing great," Rhys said softly with voice slightly shaking. He put his head back on the headrest as Greta pumped him. "Honestly, this is probably going to be pretty quick," he whispered.

With that, Greta was back on Rhys' dick, this time taking him deeper and deeper in her mouth. Caitlyn resumed gingerly pressing Greta's head forward each time she went down. The three of them settled into a rhythm. Greta starting lightly squeezing Rhys' balls. She heard his breath quicken and felt his crotch buck.

"Guys, this is it!" Rhys whimpered.

Greta pulled up, her lips glossy with spit and pre-cum in the darkened car. She kept pumping Rhys.

"Y'all, I don't know about swallowing..." she breathed.

"Y'all can't let Rhys blow in my car!" Monica said. "That shit gets everywhere..."

"Here we go," Caitlyn said, suddenly squeezing by Greta. While Greta squeezed Rhys' balls, Caitlyn crouched on the floorboard and took him fully in her mouth.

The abrupt change in mouth feel (plus the fact that his dick was in his cousin's mouth) was too much for him.

"Fuuuuck!" he said, moaning. Then -- BOOM! A surge of electricity shot from his crotch up his spine. His feet arched. He felt cool sweat on his face. He grabbed a handful of Caitlin's hair and looked over at Greta, who was smiling naughtily as she helped serve his cum, blast after blast, into his cousin's mouth.

After what seemed like a dozen impossibly sweet surges of jizz, the trio's tempo slowed and then paused. Caitlyn carefully and slowly edged back up Rhys' cock and paused at his dickhead, her brow slightly furrowing from concentration. A few more seconds passed, and it was clear that Rhys was spent.

The three of them then sat back, Rhys and Greta looking over at Caitlyn.

"Sit back," Caitlyn said to Greta with a brimming mouthful of Rhys' juice. Greta eased down and back a bit in her seat so that her face was slightly under Caitlyn's mouth.

"Holy shit, snowball time?" Monica asked, fixedly watching the proceedings through the rearview. It was just then that she realized her panties -- in fact her entire seat -- were soaked through.

"Open up," Caitlyn ordered. Greta complied, submissively closing her eyes and opening her mouth, slightly sticking her tongue out to receive the load.

Caitlyn then slowly drooled a good portion of Rhys' hot cum right on to Greta's waiting tongue. Rhys, looking on, was shocked to find that he's dick was somehow stiffening again.

"OK, now let's both swallow," Caitlyn said to Greta. With some concentration, both girls swirled Rhys' cum in their mouths before swallowing it down.

Greta took a beat, making sure it stayed down. "Whoo," she exclaimed once she knew she was out of the woods.

"What did you think of the taste?" Monica asked.

"It tastes ... interesting," Caitlyn said. "Kind of salty but also a little sweet. Like pineapples?" Greta asked, turning to look at Rhys.

"Yup, fruit smoothies every morning. Lots of pineapples. My cum tastes like that?" Rhys asked. Caitlyn and Greta nodded in unison.

"Y'all, that was fucking hot as hell!" Monica said. "Why don't we make a porno out of that?!"

"Great idea!" Caitlyn said. "I don't know about y'all, but I am spent. Let's all get together tomorrow sometime and make it happen."

"And I want in this time!" Monica pleaded.

With that, the car settled into a mood of quiet reflection as the four of them barreled on through the night, nearing their hometown.