Sharing is Caring

Story Info
Peter has an unexpected surprise for David when he visits.
3.6k words
4.45
7.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I parked my car in the driveway and walked to the front door. My heart pounded in anticipation, as it always did before a meeting. I had been here twice before and each occasion had been a learning experience.

Peter and I had first met online in a chat room and we really hit it off. He was very patient, took his time chatting with me and he genuinely seemed to be interested in understanding me as a person. While we chatted, he would encourage me to slowly undress until I was naked and then suggest how I should touch and explore myself.

In a later chats he suggested that I turn on my cam for him, so that he could see me and therefore more easily help me. After some reluctance on my part and lots of encouragement on his, I did so.

Peter was the first man to whom I had shown my naked body. He seemed to like what he saw online, I think. He was very complimentary. He quickly suggested how I should stand or sit to show my body off in the best way or in the ways he preferred.

To be completely honest, I, too, was pleased or maybe relieved, that he had at last seen my cock on cam. It was a new experience for me.

I'll never forget that first time or when he asked me to stand up and turn around, so that he could see my naked ass. When I eventually did so, it was a very erotic moment for me. He even asked me to bend over and spread my ass cheeks so that he could see my asshole, balls and cock, all at the same time. I learned to love being so naughty and sexy online for him.

As you can imagine, I was thrilled and very nervous when he first asked me meet him for real and finally, after mustering up the courage, we did meet at a quiet café to introduce ourselves.

Over the next few weeks we spent a few afternoons together. I hadn't been naked with a man in person before, but Peter, being older than me, was quite experienced and quickly put me at ease before, one day, he slowly stripped me naked for the first time.

Once I was naked, he again directed me on how best to pose and what to do, which suited me fine, since I was so inexperienced and still too nervous to lead. It was so much more erotic to be doing it in front of him, in person, than on cam. As our trust increased, I found that I became very eager to please him and very keen to learn how this might be best achieved.

So it was great to be visiting him again. I wondered what we would focus on this time. I stood outside his house and, a little nervously, I knocked on the door. The door opened into the entrance hall. Peter stood there stylishly dressed and smiling at me, inviting me inside.

"David, lovely to see you again," he said. "How are you?"

He leaned in and kissed me lightly on the lips as his left hand cupped my crotch through my trousers. I gasped, thrilled by the touch and to be wanted.

"I'm well, Peter, thanks," I replied.

"I've been looking forward to catching up with you again," he said. His left hand was now rubbing my crotch and my cock, which lay hidden sleeping in my jeans, started to come to life.

"Come in," he indicated, "I have someone here that I'd like you to meet."

"God!" I thought, "that is a surprise." I hadn't expected anyone else. I thought it would be just Peter and myself, like before. I must have looked a bit worried because Peter put his arm around my shoulder to soothe me.

"Don't be concerned, David," he urged, "Ben is a nice guy. I told him about you and he was very keen to meet you. And," he reminded me, "as we discussed last time, it is good for you to meet others. I'll be here too, so you will be thoroughly safe."

"Well, I guess it's OK," I replied. "I'm glad you'll be here."

"You betcha," Peter said, his other hand drifting from my shoulder down to my ass, "I'm really looking forward to this. You will like Ben, he's sweet, and I will certainly enjoy seeing you with us both."

He led me into the lounge room where a smartly dressed, handsome man, similar in age to Peter, sat at one end of a large comfortable lounge. He stood up when we came into view.

"Ben," Peter started, "this is David. He's the cute guy that I have been telling you about." Peter's hand kneaded my cock through my jeans in front of Ben.

"And David," Peter added, "this is Ben."

Peter gave me a little nudge in Ben's direction. I made my way over to him.

"Hello, David," Ben said. "I've heard a lot about you. I am really pleased to meet you, at last."

We shook hands and then he tenderly touched me under the chin to tilt my head to more fully meet his gaze. Looking at me with his dark blue eyes, his finger slowly, gently traced a line down my throat, chest and abdomen to my crotch.

Ben cupped my crotch in his hand. I am sure that he could feel my cock, which was now feeling thicker and heavier, inside my briefs. As he did so, he lightly kissed my lips.

It was very erotic. Peter had been the only man that I had been intimate with and now, here I was being aroused by another man, a very handsome man and Peter was watching us both.

"David, why don't you get us all a drink," Peter suggested. "You know your way around."

I nodded and turned to go to kitchen and felt sure there would be two sets of eyes trained on my ass.

I returned with three glasses of dark red wine. Peter and Ben stood chatting. I handed a glass to Ben, his fingers brushing against mine, and then one to Peter. I stood slightly in front of Peter, facing Ben and sipped my wine.

Peter moved close behind me, I felt his body pressing lightly against my ass. His hand reached around and slipped under my untucked shirt. He lightly felt my body and then more purposefully rubbed my nipples, which responded by hardening and I felt a tingling in my balls. He loosened my belt and slipped his hand into my briefs. His hand began to freely grope my semi-hard cock and ball sac. Ben looked on smiling approvingly.

"Mmm," Peter murmured after a little while, "feels so nice. Hey Ben, come here and have a feel of David."

"I'd love to," Ben replied.

Ben placed his wine glass on the coffee table and approached. He slid his hand inside the front of my pants and immediately zeroed in on my cock and balls. Peter's right hand moved to my nipples and toyed playfully with them, at the same time as his left hand slid down the back of my trousers and began to knead my ass cheeks.

I was beginning to breathe more heavily with all the erotic attention that I was receiving from both men. Ben kissed me on the lips and I felt his soft tongue enter my mouth. Peter's hands began to undo the buttons of my shirt from behind. Ben stepped back watching keenly.

Buttons undone, Peter removed my shirt and placed it on a chair. His hands returned and felt all over my torso eventually taking a nipple in each hand and teasing them sensually in unison. Ben's hand rubbed his own torso in a sympathetic way.

Peter's hands then snaked their way once again into my pants. He found my cock and now stoked its shaft inside the tent of my pants. Peter then undid the zip and button of my trousers and let them fall. Ben, looking on smiling, moved his hand towards his own crotch.

Peter placed a hand down the front and back of my briefs, manipulating my cock and kneading my ass cheeks simultaneously. Then in one motion he pulled down my briefs in front of Ben's hungry gaze. My cock bounced up, nearly fully erect.

Ben strode forward and taking the shaft of my dick in his hand, pulled me into him and kissed me with soft lips. My hands went lightly to his face. Peter freely groped my naked and exposed ass. It felt fantastic, like I was in heaven.

After few minutes, Peter and Ben sat on the lounge. Peter suggested that I stroll around so that he and Ben could look at me properly. I walked away and towards them, as well as from the left and from right of them, so that the two men could see me from every angle. My cock pointed out in front of me like a horn and I stroked it now and then. I could sense the two men becoming more aroused, along with myself.

Peter asked me turn around and bend over. I did so. I knew that both men could now clearly see my ass cheeks open in front of them, my asshole would be just visible to them both as would my balls and cock hanging underneath. From between my legs I saw both men rubbing their own cocks through their clothes.

Rising, Peter came over to my naked, exposed body that was now displayed before them and spread my ass cheeks wide. Now my asshole was in full view to him and Ben.

Ben, then, came closer, and I felt his hand grope my naked ass cheek. The fingers of both men slid down the groove of my ass crack and played with the little asterisk of my asshole. They took turns rimming me and fucking my asshole with their tongues.

"I think I should take a leak before anymore fun," Ben said. "Which way is the bathroom, Peter?"

"Why don't you help Ben, David," Peter smiled, "you know the way."

Naked, I took Ben by the hand and led him to the bathroom. I stopped outside the bathroom door and indicated he should enter. He did so, but without letting go of my hand. I had to enter the bathroom with him.

It was a spacious room of white tiles and white light. Moving towards the toilet, Ben turned to me and asked, "Would you help me, please?"

I nodded and kneeling, unzipped his pants. Opening his fly, I could feel the bulge of his semi-hard cock. I reached in for it and finding it through the slit in his briefs, felt its warmth and heaviness in my hand for the first time. It poked out from his pants, an attractive, slim, cut cock of average length.

"David, would you aim my cock for me while I piss?" Ben asked quietly, maybe even nervously.

I nodded, moved to stand behind him and peeking around his chest, I took hold of his heavy cock in my hand once again. It took a little while for Ben to relax, but eventually, I felt the build-up and the muscular cues just moments before the stream of piss began to issue from the slit of his cock.

I felt Ben's cock pulse and flow of his piss as it ran through his urethra and gently moving his cock around, I made patterns with the urine as it fell splattering into the porcelain bowl. I had never done this for another man before. Was it kinky? No, it was exciting!

Gradually, the flow lessened and Ben finished his micturition. I gave his cock a little shake and a squeeze to remove the last droplets of urine from inside his urethra.

Kneeling in front of him, I tenderly dried his cock's head with a square of paper. I then tucked Ben's cock away inside his briefs and pulled up the zip. Ben took hold of my semi-hard cock in his hand and led me back to the room where Peter stood smiling broadly.

"I hope that you found the bathroom, alright, Ben?" asked Peter.

"Yes," Ben said, "you're right, Peter, David is very helpful."

Peter came over to where we stood. He placed his hand around the base of my cock and wrapped his fingers around my balls and kissed me.

"David," Peter said, "unbutton our shirts, please."

I unbuttoned Peter's shirt first, while he rubbed the head of my cock against his pants. His soft greying chest fur was visible on his fit torso. He removed his undone shirt and I kissed his nipples, as I had been taught to do. Then I undid the buttons of Ben's shirt and removed it as well.

Ben's chest was fine and sculpted. Some sparse man-fur was visible. I licked his nipples and felt them harden almost instantly. Ben's hands found my ass and groped it gently.

"I think Ben would like his pants taken off, now, David," I heard Peter suggest.

I nodded, and kneeled in front of Ben. My hands brushed the front of his pants as I reached up towards his zipper. Slowly, I slid the zip down. The bulge of Ben's cock, still in his briefs, forced itself out of the narrow, zip opening. Rubbing the bulge, I reached up and unbuckled his belt. Peter moved to stand near Ben.

Lastly, I undid the button above his open zip and eased his pants down from his waist. His bulging briefs deliciously showed the outline of his almost rock hard cock underneath. Gently, I reached to the sides of his briefs and slid them down. His cock sprang forward and bounced sexily, now in view of all three of us.

Firstly, I kissed Ben's trimmed nest of pubic hair above his cock, then I kissed my way to his thighs and licked the soft area where his thigh and body met. I took the warm heavy shaft in one hand and kissed tenderly along its length. Then, after licking the soft head, I let the cock slide halfway into my mouth. I could feel Ben's cock harden and grow longer in my mouth. Ben moaned.

"David," Peter reminded me and reluctantly, I turned my attention to him. Soon, Peter's pants were undone and his cock was also in view.

The two men, now naked, stood in front of my kneeling form. I reached out and took an inviting cock in each hand. I then started sucking each cock alternately, in the manner that Peter had taught me, while my hands slid lightly over their thighs and balls.

Sometimes, I would focus only on the head with my tongue and lips and wait for the man to lean forward, pushing his cock deeper into my mouth, sometimes a hand would be placed at the back of my head, holding me fixed while he moved his hips. At other times I would move my mouth along the hot shaft, taking it as deep as possible, then holding it there without gagging.

When I sucked one man, my hand worked the other. Alternating allowed each of my men to edge and thereby prolong their pleasure. Once, they were so close together, I let both men's cocks touch in front of me. It was great to be holding the cocks of two handsome men in one hand!

Peter liked to fuck my mouth hard with his cock and it wasn't too long before he was rapidly thrusting his cock deeply into my mouth and throat with a purpose.

"You should try this, Ben," Peter gasped, "it feels so good."

"Mmmm, yes, I think I will," Ben smiled.

Peter's thrusting cock was soon replaced by Ben's hard stick which fucked my mouth equally fast and equally well. Each man's cock felt very different in my mouth, but both felt fantastic.

Peter suggested I turn around and lay over a small coffee table. I was soon on my knees, my head off the edge of the table. My two lovers were behind me, anticipating, taking in the view of the exposed asshole and the balls and cock that dangled underneath.

I felt a pair of hands spread my ass cheeks wide open and a finger trace lightly down my ass crack to my balls. It was electrifying.

"Hmmm," said Ben, "such a very sexy guy with a very sexy ass!"

"Yes," agreed Peter, "and it fits like a glove."

A hand began to milk my cock and while another hand liberally applied lube between my ass cheeks. It was rubbed all slippery around and into my crinkled hole. I sighed.

"He is very sexual, Ben," said Peter.

"So I see," Ben responded approvingly.

Once my asshole was lubed and relaxed, I felt the slippery head of a handsome man's cock resting at the opening. Peter moved around to the front and continued to watch. Ben gently entered my hole, slowly at first, working the head of his cock into me. I felt the hardness of his dick invade my ass. We adjusted our positions, and Ben gradually moved more rhythmically and deeper inside me.

As I opened my mouth to groan in pleasure, Peter slipped his hard cock into my mouth. I had never had two cocks inside me before, Peter had only fucked me for the first time on my last visit when he was alone; the sensation was unbelievable.

Ben moved his hands to my hips and began to pull me back and push me forward, synchronised with his own thrusting hips. Ben's cock accelerated deeper into my asshole while Peter's cock did the same to my mouth. The two men fucked my holes harder and faster.

Periodically, Ben would stop and remove his cock, admire my gaping ass and then slide his cock back in. The sensation of him re-filling me was incredible.

Likewise, Peter would impale my mouth with his long cock and hold my head firmly against his body until I felt his balls on my chin and my nose was buried in his pubic hair and I gagged a little.

I heard Ben groan loudly, "Ok," he said to Peter.

It must have been prearranged because Peter said, "Yes!" and the two men quickly changed positions.

Peter now plugged my now gaping ass with his hot cock while Ben jacked his cock in front of me. I was deep in sensual bliss when I heard both of my lovers groaning as they simultaneously dumped their milky sperm into me: Peter filled my ass and Ben shot a huge milky load over my face and into my mouth.

We all collapsed together in a post-coital heap, punctuated with many kisses. After a while, I went to the bathroom and returned with some small, warm damp towels and cleaned my lovers bodies, giving special attention their cocks and balls.

Peter and Ben did the same with my body. It was so pleasant to have the two men caring for me so thoughtfully. Once clean, my cock rising, the two men laid me on my back. They guided their cocks over my skin, rubbing them warmly and erotically over my body. The heads of their cocks each massaged one of my nipples while the two men took turns in kissing either my mouth or my cock.

Peter then moved between my legs and placing my feet near my ass cheeks, began to rim my asshole. Ben came in from the other direction to suck my cock and massage my cum-filled balls. I tried to prolong the orgasm for as long as I could, but I was soon groaning and my cum flooded into Ben's hungry mouth. He then kissed Peter and then me, sharing the salty jism with us all. We all retired to lay down together on Peter's bed to nap for an hour.

I awoke first, and taking a lover's cock in each hand soon had them both hard again. Climbing above Ben, my back to him in reverse cowboy, I inserted his cock into my still welcoming and lubricated asshole. Both men approved heartily of the sight of it sliding in and out of my ass as they took in more of what was happening.

After some deep thrusts I lifted my asshole from Ben's stick in order to swap to ride Peter's dick, only this time facing the man whose cock was inside me.

My own cock waved a rhythm up and down in front of my two male lovers. I continued to alternate cocks, sliding up and down on each man's pole in turn, each cock filling my asshole fully.

Eventually, Peter could not hold back and came in my ass, I could feel the convulsions of his cock throbbing and cum spurting inside my hole as my ass muscles gripped him tight. Ben quickly took his place, and my ass was soon full of both men's cum, freely mixing together.

We were all exhausted. I laid down between them as they lovingly kissed and pulled my dick and ball sac.

"You have taught him well, Peter," Ben said smiling.

"Thank you, Ben," Peter replied, "He still has much to learn and experience, but I knew that you would approve of David's talents. He is a good young man. After this, his training can accelerate."

"Let me know if I can help in any way," Ben added smiling and pulling hard on my cock.

I snuggled in between my two men.

"I am sure I will be calling on your assistance again," Peter laughed. "In fact, David's next adventure will be a big step up for him and since you both get on so well together, your involvement would probably help him through it. If you're interested, that is."

"Count me in," Ben said as I fell into a peaceful sleep.