The Trouple

Story Info
Three friends explore their sexuality and polyamory.
3.5k words
4.68
11k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,083 Followers

For Rick, having his secret heartthrob visit exceeded his wildest fantasies. All characters involved in sexual activity are at least eighteen years old.

The Trouple

Chapter 01

I recently received an unexpected call from Gary, a friend I went to college with. Gary was captain of the swim team, then with a sculpted swimmer's body. We emailed and texted intermittently in the five years since leaving college but had not talked since graduation.

He was getting married shortly and was bringing his fiancee to Santa Cruz, California, for a wine-shopping trip for the wedding. Through our texting and emails, he knew I was familiar with the wineries in the area. Left unsaid was that some of the vintners were friends and lovers.

I jumped at the chance to tour the wineries with them and invited them to stay with me. I was delighted when he accepted, hoping that I could convince him to fuck me. My success in getting him to fuck me exceeded my wildest fantasy.

All the pent-up lust came flooding back as I remembered watching him on swim meet days. He and the rest of the team cut powerfully through the water, their solid pecs and biceps rippling with energy and vigor.

Gary was tall and athletic with a competitive swimmer's sleek, well-muscled body. He always had crowds of girls around him. Since he never indicated he might be gay as I was, I worshiped him from afar.

Time had brought about a marked societal change in attitudes toward the LGBTQ community. However, a reputation could still be sullied by associating with gay people.

I liked him when I first spotted him in line at freshman orientation. He always wore faded jeans that emphasized his tight, shapely ass, and usually had a significant bulge at the front that inspired my lust and imagination.

At one point, I even considered joining the swim team to be near him in the changing rooms and showers. However, I met other gay classmates, some of whom became my lovers, and he and I became good friends, but nothing more.

College was my first opportunity to openly indulge my gayness since coming out as an 18-year-old senior in high school. In high school, it was stolen moments in the locker room, bathrooms, etc.

My gym teacher was married with three kids. He was in the closet, but hooked on sucking cocks. He repeatedly kept me after class and blew me in the shower. He told me about hanging out at truck stops sucking off truck drivers.

I fucked my first ass when I was a high school senior in the sleeper section of a Peterbilt truck. He must have weighed 300 pounds, wore lace panties under his jeans, and came in quarts. The truck name was appropriate, and I was hooked.

Chapter 02

My college dorm roommate took my anal virginity, and I took his. Those were halcyon days for me. He and I met like-minded people and had mini-orgies in our dorm room.

Through all this, I lusted after Gary. That was all six or seven years ago.

I busied myself tidying the flat until it was time for them to arrive.

I trembled with anticipation when the doorbell finally rang. I was not disappointed when I opened the door. He stood there looking like he had the last time I saw him. He even seemed to be wearing the same old pair of skintight jeans.

He may have put on the tiniest amount of extra weight; however, he still had the trim, lithe figure that I remembered. He also still had that bulge, which made me salivate when I saw it.

Maybe my glance dwelt too long on it. I was momentarily mesmerized by the distinct outline of his cock, and balls pushed tight against the faded denim. He cleared his throat to get my attention and introduced Carol, his fiancée. I acknowledged her and ushered them inside. I offered them glasses of an excellent locally grown merlot and a marijuana vaporizer.

We sipped wine, toked, and chatted about old times and various mutual friends and acquaintances. Carol seemed nice, and before long, I felt as if I had known her for as long as I had known Gary.

She was pretty, slim, and petite with a shapely but not overly endowed figure. Because of her waifish appearance, it struck me that she could be mistaken for a boy under the right circumstances.

It was pretty late when they arrived, and they had a long flight. Before long, they said they wanted to go to bed.

I showed them to the spare room, which adjoined mine. I went into the kitchen, washed the wine glasses, and tidied up for the morning.

Eventually, I got into my bed. As I lay there, I heard giggling through the flimsy walls of my beachfront bungalow. As the minutes ticked by, the sounds became louder and more insistent.

The giggling gave way to cooing and sighing. I fantasized about Carol sucking Gary's stiffening cock. These thoughts affected my cock, which was tenting my sheets.

The bedsprings creaked as they changed position. Desperate gasps from both of them signified that he was easing his throbbing cock into her cunt. The gasps were now regularly spaced grunts and synchronized with the bedsprings' heaving, thrusting, and twanging.

I stroked my cock furiously as I imagined Gary's sexy ass thrusting and his big dick slipping and sliding in her juicy cunt. The grunts came more slowly now, but louder as he moved harder and deeper with each stroke.

Feeling a massive orgasm coming, I paused in jacking myself off. I wanted to prolong my excitement as long as possible.

"Fuck me harder, Gary... faster... make me cum," Carol screamed, grunting and gasping as he screwed her.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she cried.

"Me too, baby, me too!"

The sound of them orgasming was too much for me. I spurted waves of hot cum all over my chest. Then I fell asleep.

During the night, I was awakened two or three more times when the silence was broken by them fucking. They were insatiable!

As I lay awake listening to them, I schemed how I might arrange to have Gary fuck me.

The next day, I was up early to drive to Monterey for client meetings. All the way there and throughout the day, I thought about the fantastic fuck sessions I'd overheard the previous night. My cock was rigid all day, reminding me that I needed to do something about relieving my sexual frustration that evening.

I attended several meetings, but my mind wasn't on the proceedings. Instead, visions of Gary and Carol fucking in my spare room kept drifting into my consciousness. Even during the meetings, my hand disappeared under the table to gently stroke my aching cock. I left the last meeting and hurried home.

It was about six o'clock when I got home, and Gary and Carol were preparing a Cobb salad for us in the kitchen. It was an unusually sweltering day for the Monterey Bay area, and they were dressed for the weather.

Carol wore a skimpy string bikini, essentially three triangles of strategically placed cloth held together by dental floss. Gary wore skin-tight speedos that emphasized his cock bulge. He was bare-chested, and my eyes feasted on his mouth-watering physique. I went into the bathroom to shower and change into a swimsuit.

While I was in the shower, Gary came in on some pretext and stood before the shower while I soaped my body. The bulge I noticed the day before in his jeans was more prominent now that he was in his shorts. They must have been about two sizes too small for him.

I looked in disbelief at the size of his cock. It must have been a good eight inches. I fantasized about how it might feel in my mouth and ass.

"I hope we didn't disturb you too much last night," he said with a grin.

"Well," I replied, "I wouldn't say you disturbed me. It was like listening to the audio of a porn video. You must have fucked all night."

"Yea, I know," he said, "the trouble is Carol gets me so fucking horny I can't help myself. I tell you she's a nymphomaniac, and she won't take no for an answer. If she's as horny tonight, I might call you for assistance!"

He looked down at my stiffening cock. Then he stunned me by leaning into the shower, taking my cock in his hand, and stroking it while holding my gaze. I nearly died!

"That looks big enough to satisfy her, I should say." With that, he turned and went back to the kitchen.

I stood under the shower for several moments, replaying that scene in my mind. My dream fuck had stroked my cock!

I hurriedly dressed from the shower, wearing a cutoff T-shirt and a sexy pair of Lycra running shorts. I checked myself in the mirror to ensure I'd not gone too far over the top.

I bought and refurbished my beach house with seduction in mind. All the rooms faced the beach. Many casual friends became lovers under the influence of wine, reefer, and a moonlit beach.

I joined them on the deck, where they laid out the salad and opened two bottles of white wine.

After finishing the meal and nearly polishing off all the wine, we sat on the deck admiring the waves breaking on the beach. We sat on the rattan sofa with Carol, between myself and Gary. It's a two-seater, and consequently, we were squashed up relatively close together.

Carol's leg pressed against my thigh. Then she placed her hand on my thigh and gently stroked from my lower thigh to my knee.

"Ooh, you've got lovely strong legs, Rick. You must do plenty of exercises."

My cock stiffened as she stroked more insistently, and her hand brushed against my balls. I realized Gary was keenly interested in her roving hands. He was staring at my crutch, looking for signs of arousal. His dick slowly moved toward the waistband of his shorts.

"Gary's got a lovely big dick," Carol exclaimed, giggling. She leaned across with her other hand and stroked it through his speedos. "Would you like to see it?" she inquired.

I looked down at the growing bulge between his legs. I wanted nothing more in the world than to feast my eyes, hands, and lips on it. I had longed to do that for many years.

"Mmm," I said, "that sounds interesting. I don't mind if I do!"

She forced him to lift his ass slightly and pulled down his speedos, struggling to get them over his now-massive erection. It sprung out, bobbing like a bobble head doll.

I gazed in awe and lust at Gary's magnificent organ. There must have been a good eight inches of it. He playfully twisted on the sofa, causing it to wave around, flopping it against his abdomen. It rose from a bush of tight, curly hairs surrounding his egg-sized balls.

"Rick's got quite a specimen of his own," said Gary, pointing at my stiff rod straining against the fabric of my shorts.

He reached over and rubbed the palm of his hand up and down my cock. Shivers ran down my spine as his sensitive fingers teased my dick with little tickling movements. Then he grasped my cock more firmly through the Lycra and slid the material up and down against my shaft.

Little drops of pre-cum oozed out to lubricate the action. By now, Carol had worked one of her hands behind me and slid it inside my shorts to fondle my ass.

All this sexual activity so turned me on that I wondered how long I could hold off from shooting my load.

Carol glanced down at me seductively.

"It certainly looks a whopper. I wonder if it matches Gary's. You two boys must have the biggest cocks on this side of the Santa Cruz Mountains! Come on, let's see which one gets the prize."

I wasn't sure what prize we were competing for, but I let her ease my shorts down until they were around my ankles. She gripped my dick and stroked it to ensure it had reached its maximum length.

"Both of you stand up and face each other," Carol ordered.

We did as we were told while she sat and took our cocks in her hand. She tried to align them to gauge their relative size. She needed two hands to contain our massive erections, gripping them as she stroked us.

The feel of Gary's hard dick pressed against my own was mind blowing. I thought I would cum any minute, but somehow I managed to hold off.

Gary reached down, untied her bikini top, and fondled one of Carol's A cups. I took the other one in my hand and caressed it also. I'm gay, but situationally, I can be bisexual.

I pulled Carol to her feet and embraced them both. I pulled Gary tight to my chest, while Carol pressed her small tits into our sides. Our three lips met in a long, lingering kiss as our tongues darted in and out of each other's mouths, raising the temperature of our heightened passion.

"Well, I just can't decide. Your cocks are like peas in a pod! I declare the contest a draw. You'll have to share the trophy between you," Carol said.

Carol was already as good as between us as she spoke. We sat her on the sofa and pulled her bikini bottom down, exposing her lovely cunt oozing with slippery love juices.

Gary slipped his hand between her legs and parted her pussy lips, and ran his finger up and down against her clitoris. She wriggled and writhed with pleasure, and let out little gasps of approval.

Carol became even more frenetic when I knelt between her legs and licked and sucked on her creaming cunt. I enjoy the taste of a wet pussy and have eaten pussy before with some of my bisexual couple friends. However, sucking cock is my thing, and I only eat pussy to get the guy's dick in my mouth!

"Fuck me, one of you fuck me, let me feel one of those big stiff cocks filling me up," she finally cried.

Carol licked and sucked our cocks until they were truly lubricated. I maneuvered Gary around into position and held his raging shaft in my hand, poised at her entrance. Then I firmly pushed down on his ass and watched that enormous dick disappear into her hole. She groaned with desire as it went in and thrust her pelvis up to meet it.

They started thrusting and gyrating in unison as unrestrained passion took complete control of their bodies. Carol pulled my cock up to her lips and sucked it, forcing it deep into her throat.

Her tongue darted over the surface of my glans, bringing me close to a stupendous climax. As Carol gave me a world-class blowjob, I caressed Gary's ass, slipping my finger between the cheeks of his muscular butt and applying pressure to his anus.

"Do you like that, Gary?"

"I used to fantasize about you playing with my ass in school."

His face was writhed in lust, his ass sweaty as he continued to pound Carol while she sucked my cock. She was good, almost as good as me!

I increased the pressure on his starfish, forcing the first joint of my finger into his bowels.

"Motherfucker," he screamed.

His rhythmic stroking briefly faltered as I finger fucked his ass. I gradually worked my finger to the second knuckle. I was multi-tasking, pumping into Carol's mouth while finger fucking her fiancé.

I reached down and caressed his beautiful balls and rigid rod as it slipped in and out of Carol's pussy. Carol pulled my cock from her mouth and offered it to Gary. He took it in his mouth, and he and Carol took turns sucking and slurping on my erection.

Carol"s gamin-like face was a study in lust as she sucked my cock and reacted to Gary fucking her.

"Fuck him," she groaned, "fuck Gary".

. I stepped back, letting my cock drop from their mouths. With him still furiously screwing Carol, I stepped behind him, parted his legs slightly, and eased myself on top of him; my chest pressed firmly against his back.

All three of us were now so wholly bathed in sweat that our bodies stuck together by suction when they came together, and then parted noisily as our thrusting forced us apart. The feel of my cock pressing into the crack in Gary's ass was driving him wild. He lifted his ass to meet it and descended into Carol with a desperate lunge.

With one hand still massaging his balls, I grasped my tool with my other hand up, and I stroked his asshole with it, smearing it with my precum. I gazed down at his strong neck that Carol was biting into as the tension built up. I planted my lips on it diametrically opposite Carol's, and before long, he had a pair of whopping love bites adorning his lovely neck. He turned and whispered in my ear,

"Shove your cock in me, Rick! I want you to fuck me as hard as you like."

I pushed my throbbing cock up against his hole and pressed gently but insistently until it started to slip in.

"Can you feel it? Can you feel me entering you?"

He moaned with ecstasy as my cock slid in, and before long, I was balls-deep in his ass. His sphincter gripped my cock like a vice. I paused, savoring the warm, tight sensation. I slowly started to take up the rhythm the other two had established, as I thrust with gradually more powerful and vigorous strokes.

It was awkward initially, but then we found our rhythm, with Gary fucking Carol and me fucking him.

"Does his dick feel good in your ass, baby?" Carol gasped, "as good as you imagined it would be?"

"Dear God, yes! I've wanted him to fuck me for years."

It was a revelation knowing that the man I lusted after from afar wanted me all the time! We gasped and panted with sheer exhilaration, as the inevitable climax to our session rushed closer.

We fucked faster and faster, Gary fucking Carol and me fucking Gary. The tension built in my balls, and I knew my release could only be seconds away.

I groaned as the pressure increased and gave a final mighty plunge as the fountain suddenly burst with hot streams of sperm surging up through my dick. Wave after wave spurted out, filling Gary's ass to overflowing. It just didn't seem to stop!

"Oh fuck! yes," Gary screamed as my seed filled his bowels.

And practically simultaneously, Gary and Carol climaxed. Gary's sphincter tightened around my cock as it went into spasms while he shot his load into her. Carol's cunt contracted wildly, as we had the most fantastic triple orgasms imaginable.

We lay there for a long time, totally and utterly exhausted, but blissfully content.

"We want you to be the best man at our wedding," Carol said, "and with your permission, we'll spend our honeymoon with you."

"That sounds like a plan," I said.

We were sitting on the couch with me in the middle, trying to catch our breath. I was stroking Gary's cock, while Carol was stroking mine.

"I want to watch you two 69 while I finger your asses."

She stood, gripped our hands, pulled us to our feet, and led us to the beach.

Gary and I walked with our arms around each ass, caressing them as we walked.

"Is she always bossy like this?"

"Always!"

Gary lay on the warm sand on his back and beckoned me to lay on top of him. I turned head to toe with him and licked his delicious tool from his ass to the tip of his glans. He was a mouthful, but I was up to the challenge, taking him fully into my mouth.

"Aww fuck!"

He and I exclaimed simultaneously as Carol knelt next to us, stuck her finger in our asses, and massaged our prostate as we sucked. The orgasms we experienced were epic, overflowing from our mouths.

"Don't swallow," Carol said.

She kissed us both, snowballing Gary's cum to my mouth and our combined loads back to Gary. Dawn found us in a puppy pile on the beach, our bodies sticky with our fluids.

Chapter 03

They decided to have a destination wedding at my place. We invited several like-minded friends and made it a clothing-optional wedding. The reception was a full-blown orgy on the beach.

By the time the last guest left, the sun was peeking over the horizon, and the three of us were awash with cum in our bellies and asses. The honeymoon lasted through the fall and into the Spring.

We're a polyamorous trouple now. We're committed, but always look for partners.

###

Schaka
Schaka
3,083 Followers