Sharing is Caring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He and I don't look anything alike, you're making it up." I said before her hand made me moan and go quiet again.

"He does, close enough for her to make the leap. Since she's been pregnant, she's been watching you, checking you out when you wouldn't notice, and then she'll get guilty looking and hastily look away."

"Uh, never noticed." I admitted.

Tania pulled my boxers off of me, and then pulled her panties off before she mounted me, deftly guiding my cock into her moist cunt and we both moaned as she sank down on me.

"Would you fuck my best friend?" Tania asked as she slowly rode my cock.

"Are you being serious?" I asked.

"Yes, if I altered the rules, would you fuck her?"

"Yes." I answered as I pushed my dick up into her pussy causing her to moan.

"Maybe I'll let you give her your wonderful cock, if I can be here to see it." Tania said. Her words were spaced out, as she took deep breaths; she was getting close.

I grabbed her hips, and pressed up into her in deep long strokes that I knew always brought her to orgasm quickly.

"Yes, yes, yes." She whispered, until I could feel her cunt clamp tight on my dick as she ground herself into me, stimulating her clit by pressing it into me, as she came.

The grip on my cock, and her soft moans brought the cum boiling up out my cock, and as I slammed myself deep into her, I came.

We stayed together my softening manhood, still in her clenching pussy for several long moments as we took deep breaths and enjoyed each others' closeness. Finally Tania rolled off of me and I wrapped my arms around her, the two of us falling asleep in the pleasant afterglow.

The next morning my wife and I seemed to awaken as one, hearing the soft sound of Kristen moving around, obviously trying not to wake us.

"Kris, honey, can you come in here?" Tania asked calling out.

Kristen came into our room her head down, "I'm so sorry Tania, it wasn't Dave's fault it was mine..." She was babbling.

"It's okay sweetie! I told him to relax you, now come here and stop fretting."

Kristen came the rest of the way in our room still wearing my shirt and boxers.

"You look really cute in those." I observed.

"Thanks." She said softly trying not to meet my eyes.

"So, did my husband treat you good last night?" Tania asked with a mischievous tone to her voice.

"Oh god yes, I've never cum like that." She said excitedly, then looked embarrassed again.

"How would you like to feel my husband's dick do the same thing to you?" Tania asked, she was certainly going right to the point.

Kristen looked up, her eyes wide with shock. Mixed with the shock was perhaps hope, and a barely concealed hunger and want.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, but you just have to do it with me here."

"Absolutely!"

"Good! Now why don't you strip out of those clothes and get over here?"

Kristen pulled the shirt over her head exposing her breasts to me for the first time, and they certainly did look fantastic. She pushed the boxers down her hips until they slipped free and dropped to floor, and then she was crawling into bed with my wife and me.

"Isn't this cheating?" Kristen asked, clearly hoping there was some rationalization why it wasn't.

"Dave and I aren't because we are sharing the experience with each other, and you aren't because you have needs that your husband is choosing not to fill despite your best efforts to get him to." Tania reasoned.

"Seems to make sense." Kristen agreed and I had a feeling it wouldn't have taken much of an argument to convince her.

Kristen slid in next to my wife but Tania quickly moved around so Kristen was between Tania and myself.

"You two are already naked?"

"Well you kinda got my husband and I excited last night." Tania said with a laugh.

"Really? When he didn't want to do anything... I thought he was just being nice."

"My husband is a terrible liar." Tania said flatly, "he said you are hot, he means it. You are hot."

"But Rick..."

"Must be blind, an idiot, or both." I said firmly.

"And you are really okay with this?" Kristin asked still sounding unsure.

"It's not like I don't expect something in return." My wife responded with a smile.

"Rick?" Kristin started, "I mean he certainly would love to have a chance at you, he's said as much, but then I would have to tell..."

"Oh god no! No offense sweetie, but I have no desire to do anything with Rick." Tania said firmly.

"Then what do you mean?"

"Well besides thinking it will look really hot watching my husband pleasure you? I was thinking about that Graduation Luau party from College?"

Kristin immediately blushed a very deep red, "I didn't think you remembered."

"Oh I remember that night very well." My wife said with a smile.

"And I didn't know Dave knew." Kris then turned and looked at me.

"I told him the next day, I had to or I would have felt like I was hiding something from him that could have hurt our relationship."

"And once I got over the surprise, I thought it was really hot and only wished I could have been there to see the two hottest women I know kissing and making out." I reassured her.

"You really do think I am hot?" Kris asked; she still seemed to be in disbelief about that simple fact.

"Are you kidding? I always have, and if I could I would have dated both of you at the same time back in high school and college. Anytime Tania and I fantasize a threesome we always make the other girl you."

Kris smiled a shy smile, "I fantasize about you guys too. I've always wanted a repeat of that night, and wondered what it would be like to be with Dave, or to have had Dave there that night."

"Well maybe we should do something about all of our curiosities?" Tania said with a smile before she leaned into Kris and gently kissed her lips.

Kris hesitated just the barest moment before her lips opened and she wrapped her arms around my wife to pull her closer. As their breasts pressed together they both moaned softly into the kiss.

If I hadn't already been hard as steel, then that would have definitely done it. The two of them instantly lost in a kiss and making little sounds as they kissed was such an incredible turn on, I just watched afraid that any contact I would make might ruin a moment.

As the girls broke their kiss they both smiled and giggled a little.

"That was even hotter than I remembered." Kris said breathlessly.

"Well we weren't naked the last time." Tania said with a smile and looking down at her friend's naked breasts still pressed against her own.

"Have you ever..." Kris paused seeming uncertain, "another girl?"

"Never, just that one time with you," Tania said with a smile, "I've thought of that night a lot since then."

"I have to say, my favorite fantasies have remained you two together and both of you all to myself." I said giving the back of Kris' neck a gentle nibble.

Kris moaned softly as she half closed her eyes. "This feels like a dream I don't want to wake-up from."

Tania leaned back in and the girls resumed their kiss from before, though both girls were now letting their fingers roam each other's bodies more freely. My own lips stayed on Kris' neck giving her gentle nibbles while my own fingers traced delicate patterns on her skin. Kris' breathing was rapidly getting more and more excited Tania then reached around her friend grabbing my hard meat and used it to pull me even closer to them. She pulled my dick down so it nestled between Kris's legs. Kris moaned and ground herself back against me and I could instantly feel my dick sliding along wet pussy lips.

"Fuck Kris, you are so wet." I whispered in her ear as I used a hand on her hip to pump my cock back and forth across her moist folds getting it coated in her juices. "You love making out with my wife, don't you?"

Kris could only nod as she moaned still more, continuing to grind herself against me, nearly feverish now that she felt my shaft sliding along her and my head bumping against her clit with every thrust forward.

The finishing touch though was Tania, breaking the kiss long enough to bring Kris's breast up to her mouth. Kris' skin instantly flushed more brightly as Tania brought her lips closer to her best friend's breast and Kris' eyes were glued to her taking in the moment, Tania sucked Kris' nipple between her lips� � � � � � � � � � � � �

"Oh god I'm cumming!!!!!!" Kris screamed out in her passion as she shook and shivered between my wife and I.

Kris continued to ride her orgasm as my wife kissed, licked, and sucked on her friend's breasts. Finally as Kris seemed to be calming down, my wife backed away and looked her in the eyes.

"Hmmm... baby you are so sexy." Tania whispered and continued to tease Kris' nipples with her fingers.

"That was the hottest moment of my life." Kris said breathlessly.

"Babe, that is only the start." Tania said with a wink, "Get your breath I want you to move to the main event."

Kris looked quizzical for a moment, "you really want me fuck your husband?"

"Absolutely, I can't wait to see you ride my husband's cock."

Kris didn't hesitate with that encouragement; she turned towards me and gently pushed against my shoulders pushing me to lie on my back. She swung a leg over and sat in my lap. Her eyes met mine as she reached between us and grabbed hold of my dick for the first time. Taking it in her hand, she lifted herself just enough she could aim me for her cock hungry pussy.

She started to lower herself down onto me; her eyes didn't leave mine as I entered her slowly. I kept my eyes locked on hers, smiling encouragement as I let her take me inside at her pace, every slow delicious inch. She felt tighter and her breathing was becoming deeper and more labored as she sank down onto my lap. With the last inch or so to go, her eyes squeezed shut as she slammed herself down into my lap, "Fuck you're huge!" She said as her whole body shook with another orgasm.

"Oh god she looks so hot cumming on your cock baby." Tania whispered in my ear, but loud enough for Kris to hear. Tania had moved in close to me and as I looked down her fingers were busy between her legs. "I'm so close to cumming myself."

"Do it baby," I encouraged, "Make yourself cum while I fuck your best friend."

"Oh fuck, listening to you guys is gonna make me cum again." Kris said still breathing very heavily.

"That's part of the point, sexy." I said with a smile as I grabbed her hips and began to lift her up from my lap, before pulling her back down and making her gasp as I penetrated her even deeper than before.

Kris, leaned forward putting her hands on the headboard and began riding my cock in earnest, as she slid down and back into my cock I would lift my hips up to meet her as I pulled hers down to meet me, thrusting as deeply into her as possible. All three of us were quickly driving towards our orgasms.

Tania was first; pulling my head in close to hers with her free hand for a deep kiss. As the fingers of her other hand brought her orgasm she screamed into the kiss.

Kris must have liked what she saw as she slammed herself down hard onto me and began to buck nearly uncontrollably in my lap, I could feel her tight pussy clench even tighter on my cock as she screamed out as she came.

The feel of Kris' tight pussy going into orgasm was more than I could take and so as she was riding me thru her orgasm my hands gripped her hips all the tighter to hold on as I slammed myself up into her as deep as I possibly could and I shot my load into her welcoming and spasming pussy.

For several long moments we were all writhing on the bed together, and slowly the orgasms began to subside. Kris nearly collapsed on top of me, but rolled to the opposite side of me from Tania, and as it seemed Kris was ready to give Tania and I some space, I pulled her back in close to us so that her head lay atop my right shoulder. Tania curled in even closer laying her head on my left shoulder. Both girls were breathing deeply as they lay loose arms across me for their fingers to become intertwined with each other. It was in that state all three of us slowly drifted off into a very sated sleep.

12