All Comments on 'Sharing is Caring'

by n2anal78

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Pregnant women do tend to put on weight!

4

KinPAKinPAalmost 2 years ago

Well told! Needs a second chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

yuck! a load of horse poo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A lighthearted story linedevoid of strife and confrontation where three long-standing friends experience loving intimacy. I suppose such things could exist in ordinary life? I wonder what kinds in long-developed intimate knowledge each of the three has to exist to permit selfless trust? We are acculturated to think “ mine alone” in marriage relationships.

Anyway ....thanks for the thought-provoking story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Clearly needs a second part! 5*

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Tania is such a good BFF 😁

Regguy69Regguy69almost 2 years ago

Well written and pretty hot to imagine. I can see three long term friends doing this to help out the intensely neglected pregnant lady. However, the notion that she was NOT cheating on her stupid spouse is ludicrous. The “happy ending” to the massage is cheating, but maybe tolerable in the circumstance, but fucking the guy and her girlfriend? No, that’s flat out cheating. Kris’s husband is a dumb fuck, but she has to have it out with him and come to an agreement BEFORE she fucks her pals. What are they going to do when he shows up during the last few weeks of Kris’s pregnancy and says he needs Tanya to give him some relief?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Wife's pregenant [sic] friend needs attention." Way to warn us away in advance.

BellaBronteBellaBrontealmost 2 years ago

Great story. I wish it kept going and we experienced the first taste off pussy between the women. One point of correction, which is a pet peeve of mine…”as she shook and shivered between my wife and I.” It should be “between my wife and me.” But I still gave you 5 stars for a great effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So a cheating whore is not a whore if her husband doesn't want to fuck her? Isn't there some responsibility to allow the husband to explain, and to alert him to the impending end of the marriage, FIRST? Juvenile justification for adultery. Cheap and insulting. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Garbage. one star.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Well this rated right up there in the top of the Dumber than shit category, cliches and all.

YOu can write kind of decently but your story ony appeals to the closeted "Im not gay" wankers around here.

Sorry you get a 2 just because your idiocy was impressive enough to garner an extra star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Silly story. I guess you did not have anything else to do.... *

nordo200nordo200almost 2 years ago

Definitely needs a follow up or two

Kurt_044Kurt_044almost 2 years ago

I liked the writing style and story telling.

Kristen’s decision that it was ok to have sex with the couple is very questionable, I can see how everyone present could justify rationalizing it given the circumstances but that marriage is basically over in my mind. This story felt incomplete and I would like to read a part two. Her husband needs to be dealt with and the three way relationship needs to be formalized as an ongoing thing or a one off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, well written. I don’t understand why you get such unpleasant comments from those who just don’t like the storyline - if you don’t enjoy this fantasy, move on and fine one you like.

mathur_nkmathur_nkalmost 2 years ago

In part 2, Rick divorces Kris and Kris lives with Tania and her husband. Then Tania felt ignored and goes to Rick for release?

Flar1958Flar1958almost 2 years ago
Don't let other dictate your story

For ones it isn't a bad story , in it is a loving wife to let her best friend release her needs. Secound a uncaring husband who think pregnant is fat. He shows not pride and fun to be a father. So if this are his truth colors ditch him. If your commentors only lookout to burn someone they shud skip reading stories like this. It's like these films where they show the killing and shoting but if in it a naked female it's a devils film.

In most of LW Stories it only goes about revenge, seldom how to deal with the fallout in a cariing way. It doesn't matter if their a little kids or not only hate and violent. Do you think what it does to little ones? Perhaps not because YOUR pride is wounded.

So it is time to write stories about real loving wifes not the burn crap. Create a new categorie with the titel UNCARING BITCH so every one understand your intension.

SirKevinSirKevinalmost 2 years ago

For me, what separates cheating from Ethical non monogamy is the latter involves complete honesty at all times. (Before events happen, like the "Remember our rules" comment. Informed Consent. I'm interested in hearing more of the story and as somebody who has had a pregnant wife, anyone who finds pregnancy gross is mistaken.

alexmaksialexmaksialmost 2 years ago

Tanya must be fucked by Rick but not officially, please do it as a cheating...

sdc97230sdc97230almost 2 years ago
If Rick and Kris divorce

Tania will never pair up with Rick.

Kris will end up moving in with Tania and Dave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You got to love the comments. Flar1958 go fuck yourself. ONE STAR for this garbage.

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 2 years ago

Ignore the haters especially if they don’t put their name to comments. Haters like that should be ignored

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A glorious fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

would love a second chapter this was really well done, would have loved some characters appearance descriptions innless that's deliberate in you leaving it to the reader. 5 stars!

Crusader235Crusader235almost 2 years ago

Very Hot! More please.

LuckyMMLuckyMMalmost 2 years ago

I know that this is repeating another comment just said, but it really expresses exactly what I was going to say. So here it is again: would love a second chapter this was really well done, would have loved some characters appearance descriptions innless that's deliberate in you leaving it to the reader. 5 stars!

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story, but the characters appear superficial. I especially liked the sensual massage part and how it led to the woman having a manual release. I'm fine with the wife sharing her husband with her best friend. The problem for me is that the friend cheated on her own husband.

KannontaKannontaalmost 2 years ago

Reminds me of when the wife was pregnant. Damn those times were fun.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 2 years ago

Pregnant women are beautiful and horny, my wife was. They are also doing something unique to them, carrying a future generation and that is a beautiful thing in itself.

Sorry Rick is an idiot. Glad her friends could help out even if is is naughty. More please, 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pregananannt?!"

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I liked this, but they have made hubby a cuck however you look at it, nice story

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

It would be interesting to see where it goes from there.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Cute story, I could picture this happening. Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous