Sharing is Caring! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- I'm such a lucky girl! Having two big dicks to play with, all for myself!

I could see how the dirty talking was affecting him as he continued. He spanked her ass, leaving a red handprint on her left asscheek. She enjoyed that!

- Mmmmmm, fuck me you big, black, stud! I love that big dick of yours! She continued.

This proved too much for him and he hastily asked me: 

- Is it okay if I fill her up? I'm getting close! I simply nodded my approval and Bella began urging him on!

- Yes, yes, please fill me up baby! Creampie my little pussy, I want it, give me it! Wide eyes, saliva all around her mouth with a few tears of mascara running down her cheeks.

And with that he couldn't hold it anymore! He slammed all of his cock deep inside her pussy and busted hard, grunting loudly pumping her full of cum. You could hear Bellas happy "Mmmmmmm:s". 

We switched places and he took my position in front of Bella. He kissed her, not caring about that she just seconds before had sucked my cock, or all that saliva. He thanked her so much. 

- Are you having fun Willy?", she asked him while I was entering her cum-filled pussy. 

- If I'm not mistaken I'd say that you are, she continued smilingly, having been satisfied by her second ever cock, whilst waiting for her main one to start fucking her the way she liked it. 

- At least I hope so because I definitely am! She said in her normal smiling voice while slowly jerking him back up to life. William nodded with a gigantic smile on his face and fire in his eyes. 

We were all extremely turned on at this point. With long slow strokes up and down his entire length she managed to get it harder and harder. She sucked on his head while keeping eye-contact and continuing to jerk him as if she was milking him for more cum.

As I began fucking her cum filled pussy I found it easier than normal, I still had to stretch her out a little before I could pound her but the cum had the same effect as lube and made it easier.

Again, it didn't feel weird at all! Feeling her wet pussy together with his cum around my dick felt natural.

When she engulfed me she let out a cute little happy yelp, teasingly saying:

- Ooooohh, daddy's home! Fuck me my love, fuck me and show us who's the boss! While looking back at me, smiling.

Being naturally competitive I drove my big dick inside her, grabbing her hips, going hard on her, spanking her. I pounded her and enjoyed the view, her sucking his cock, while my own was pounding her, my shaft was full of Williams cum mixed with Bellas pussy juices. I reached around and began playing with her sticky clit, driving her insane. She stopped sucking him as I drove her to orgasm, making her legs shake from pounding her and playing with her clit simultaneously. Still standing on all four she managed to recover relatively quickly from the heavy orgasm as I never stopped fucking her. My cock was moving slowly inside her as she continued her recovery, shakingly. She began to dirty talk to me while continuously jerking Williams resurrecting cock.

- Oh my God baby! You're such a fucking beast! She told me. 

- Fuck me papi, I love it, you're sooo biiig papi! Fill me up, pleeeeeease. Encouraging me onwards. 

With that I couldn't hold it anymore. I loved when she called me "papi", I loved when she seductively spoke Spanish to me, so combined with her moaning and her ass wobbling as I thrust into her and her sucking my best friends cock, it was simply impossible to hold it. I came inside her, filling her up with even more hot white cum than William. I pulled back and sat down in my gaming chair all sweaty while watching a lot of cum oozing out of her freshly fucked pussy. 

I decided to take a little break and get some water for rehydration. 

- Do you guys want some water? I asked them. 

Both answering in affirmation. I went down the stairs and into the kitchen, my semi-hard cock wiggling between my legs, sticky with cum and Bellas juices. I grabbed a tray and filled up three big glasses of cold water. As I walked back up to my room I began hearing the sound of two sweaty bodies slapping against each other, accompanying with female moans.

William had managed to get hard again and had already taken my place with her in missionary. As I entered my room, my semi-hard cock dangling between my legs, I witnessed Williams hard one sliding into my girlfriends cum-filled, wet pussy, using my cum as lube. He was passionately fucking her, slowly and with hard thrust, yet gentle, while making out with her as cum was oozing out of her now well-used pussy. She was moaning softly from the feeling and it became too much for him as he filled her up with even more cum. Being young has its perks, as previously mentioned. Both William and I had a near endless amount of cum, we almost always managed to produce just the right amount in time for orgasms, something my cum-loving girlfriend loved. 

- Is her pussy too good for you bro? I said slightly mockingly in a brotherly manner. 

- It seems you know how to pick the best one! He answered with a smile in an acknowledging tone of respect.

He got up and sat down next to Bella on the bedside. I had just finished my glass of water and gave them theirs. 

- So! How are we feeling? I asked with a smile. 

William had just downed his glass, and Bella was sipping hers. William got up and hugged me, not caring about us being a bit sweaty or that our dicks were poking each other. 

- You're awesome Simon! A better bestfriend and brother is impossible to find! 

I looked at Bella who had finished her glass and was watching us, smiling and motioning me to come to her. I got down between her legs, her right hand on my cock, guiding me inside her while her left hand pulled me in for a deep kiss. She'd wiped away the saliva and mascara right after William had filled her up and we shared a passionate moment. 

- I love you so much Simon, this experience has been really amazing so far! You are so wonderful! She told me as she kissed me again.

I'm just happy you are on the pill, I think you'd be popping out either a black or white kid within nine months. I joked back at her before kissing her deeply again. 

I love you too Bella, you are my entire world. I later responded as I felt a rush of happiness and love in my body being in her arms like this. Fucking was different, making love as we did was unbeatable in both our opinions. 

William sat in my gaming chair and relaxed, watching while I was fucking my girlfriend. Hearing her moan and our sweaty bodies clapping against each other, seeing my cock entering her pussy got him ready once again and when I finished inside her, we stayed there for a little bit, looking into each others eyes, sharing short sweet kisses and hugging each other. After a while I pulled out.

Are you ready for him? I asked her, giving her a kiss on her forehead. She nodded, still a little flustered from our shared moment. I moved up towards her head, sitting down in front of her. 

Bella switched back to doggy position and felt the big black cock enter her again while she lovingly was sucking on my big white one. 

I had gotten up on my knees by that point and William and I high-fived each other as we spit-roasted her, slowly thrusting our cocks in her. 

We later shared her separately many more times the same way. Not until late in the night did we lose our erections. 

Cum leaked from her pussy the entire time. It had been a messy session that had been going on for five hours, we were sweaty, our cocks sticky by a mixed formula of pussy juice and cum. All Bella could say was: 

- Give me those cocks and I'll clean you two up. 

She laid down in front of us on her stomach, rubbing them once more gently together and kissed them both before starting to suck us clean. We were all spent by this time, none of us had the energy to go on. 

- So... do you guys wish to know who fucked me the most? Now when we are all spent and sore? She asked.

William and I curiously looked at her as she revealed that I had "won" by one fuck. I made a face towards William before he went and got into the shower. Bella and I laid in bed and cuddled, we talked a little but were mostly hugging and keeping close. I didn't know what to do, I was so in love at that moment that I couldn't think of a way to express my feelings. I was "saved" by William getting out of the shower. We got up and hoped in the steamy shower. Sensually soaping, kissing and massaging each others bodies. "I love you" was said many times as we held each other tight. 

We packed up the bed sheets, threw them into the washing machine and put on some new ones before saying goodbye to William. We shared a hug before he walked home.

We were sore for days after, we had bonded even more than I thought possible, we loved it! We were so happy for our new experience, we wanted to do it again and again. It felt great to have shared this with William and to see Bella so happy and content made me feel like the King of the World! 

Isabella took my hand and led me to the balcony. I filled up the large jacuzzi while she went and found us a bottle of wine and two glasses before getting in the hot water. Laying there, drinking wine and cuddling while talking, looking out over the ocean and the stars in the sky. It felt like paradise, it helped my sore dick recover as well. We kissed and she rode me one last time before we got up, emptied the water and went to sleep, her in my arms, happy and smiling, as was I. 

-- -- --- --- --- ----- -- --- --- --- ----- -- --- --- --- ----- -- --- --- --- ----- -- --- ---

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it! :)

Please rate and leave a comment with any ideas and suggestions for the story. I'm Swedish so English is not my first language, although I'm quite proficient in its use I might get a few things wrong here and there so don't be shy with potential constructive criticism, I'm all ears! Should you have any ideas of stories you'd like me to write about in the future tell me all about it in the comments.

// Aemandos

12