Sharing is Not Caring

Story Info
An idea I had about sharing the wife, then losing control.
1.8k words
4.02
10k
16
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toupoutsou
toupoutsou
116 Followers

I'm a pervert. Most people don't know a thing about my carefully hidden kinks and fantasies. Even my wife, she's only caught glimpses of what I'm into, never realising the extent of the filth and perversion that truly stains my insides.

This is what you get when you mix a high sex drive, hardcore porn exposure and poor socialising throughout one's youth. But no need to worry about the why, let's talk about the what and the actions it drove.

My biggest fantasy is to share my wife. Common enough, right? But I'm not interested in exploring our sexualities together, or 'spicing up' our sex life. My true desire is to turn my wife into a slut, who follows my every wish and command without hesitation, a living fuck meat to be passed around and freely used by other men. It's pure misogyny and degrading to the max, however I understand that it's a porn fuelled desire that is miles away from the reality of my sweet loving wife.

I tried coming clear of sorts, mentioning how I fantasised about the two of us having sex with an audience, maybe even a threesome? Georgie, my wife, has been receptive, but only when brought up during sex, those ideas treated like props and not actual wants. When I tried to bring up any of it in a non-sexual moment, I'd get shut down immediately and the message was clear: our sex life is to be exclusive to us.

Another thing that she was categorically against was filming our sex activities. She simply didn't feel comfortable watching herself fucking and didn't want anything leaked online. But she'd sometimes let me snap a sexy out suggestive photo for my spankbank, but wouldn't outright pose like a pornstar for me. And I was careful to not press her much on it. And more important, she was right to be cautious.

You see, I found myself on a forum specifically built around wife sharing, covering everything from innocuous chatting to men actually arranging for meetups. It was aptly named "ShareHer". Between those extremes, there was a lot of media sharing of our wives, an activity in which I happily took part in. Over time, I shared a number of photos, including casual creepshots, Georgie posing topless at a beach or badly shot clips of us having sex. I did my best to obscure her face and any other distinguishing features of us and the house, but there was a massive risk regardless.

The high I was getting from my illicit activities would override my rationality and knowledge that what I did was illegal and immoral. The chats and comments I received only encouraged me to share more. Even though I was in my 30s, the comments would cause me to get hard and jack off multiple times in a day. I'd be having sex with my wife and go really hard on her, dirty talking to each other while I visualised all those comments made by strangers, how each and every one of them wanted to fuck her. It was intoxicating.

Another thing I got involved with was arranging for wank cam dates with other guys. A few times I got to have a video call with strangers, jacking off together to our wives.

One day I got a rare opportunity to get something meatier than the usual creepshot. Georgie was out with her girlfriends and came back home wasted, barely staying on her feet. But very horny.

I took upstairs to the bedroom, had her strip down and got her blindfolded. To my satisfaction, she teased me the way I asked, getting on her knees, shaking her thick ass and spreading her holes for me. Obviously I got it all on camera, thinking how much the fellas would love this.

Naturally, I didn't stop filming even when I got down to smashing her from behind, spanking and talking dirty at her. I got it all captured, my unaware wife pulling her arsecheeks apart for my cock, screaming in pleasure and begging me to fuck her hard. It was like having sex on drugs, my orgasm twice as intense. It ended up with her deeply asleep, snoring naked and blindfolded, cum dripping down her cunt.

Eager to share my newly acquired treasure, I posted on the forum some photos and a couple of clips from the action. The responses were instant, a bunch of guys celebrating to finally see their favorite pawg posing like a slut and getting fucked. My ego was inflated knowing my wife was lusted after by all these men. And a few of them looked amazing, with chiseled bodies and impressive tools, all of them wanting what I had.

Reading the comments and the private messages got me hard again, resulting in stroking my cock next to my oblivious wife. Talk about disrespect! Some guys were cool, some were nasty and a few were borderline inhumane with their ideas.

Incidentally, that was the night I got in contact with 'VicTheImpaler' - also referred to as Vic or Impaler. And Vic would turn out to be the catalyst of my life's biggest thrill ride. It started off with comments under my latest post, kindly letting me know how he'd tear Georgie's holes apart with his monster cock, give her a real fucking and breed her while I watched. That he'd abuse her and get her addicted to a real man like himself. Nothing new or original there.

And like others, Vic sent me a private message. He also attached a photo of him while stroking his cock to my wife. That's where things got interesting. In the photo, I could see a naked man from chest to knees on an office chair, next to a large screen where a collection of my wife's photos and videos sat. What impressed me was the man himself. He looked like a powerlifter sustained by hormones and beer. Slabs of hairy muscle and fat, and in his hand a cock that resembled a bludgeon. There were piercings on his nipples and a couple of heavy one on his genitals. I could see why he called himself the impaler. And I believed him when he said he could tear my wife's holes apart.

I messaged him back and within moments we had moved over to the messaging app. He reiterated how rough he wanted to go on Georgie and went on to ask a lot of personal questions about her. If I'd like to give him my wife as his personal fuck slace, if I would like him to fuck her until she couldn't walk anymore. I felt incapable of pulling away from that absolute filth and that bastard, stroking my cock while picturing my wife screaming under him.

He offered to go on a video call, to talk and jerk off over my wife. I want sure how deep Georgie was sleeping, so I got to the bathroom and called Vic there. The man was still stroking his scary cock, pinching his nipples and cupping his heavy balls, with a raspy and low voice. We exchanged some words and I felt like I was dealing with a predator. But my horniness overwrote my instincts and kept going.

Vic started referring to Georgie with all sorts of vile names, such as his fuck slut, slam pig and cum slave. And I played along, allowing it, as if I was giving him ownership over her. He had me stroking my cock on camera while I was telling him about wanting to watch my wife fucked senseless by strangers, that he could have her any way he wanted and that I'd be happy to share her. When I admitted that she was sleeping in a room nearby, Vic ordered me to show her off. And I obeyed, not sure why I played along. Why I was so willing to degrade my loving wife with a stranger, in the worse way possible.

Keeping the volume low, I returned to the bedroom and showcased Georgie from head to toe, for Vic. Under his instructions, I squeezed her tits, spread her asshole and pushed her legs apart, revealing her cum filled pussy. He was very vocal on his desires about her and stated in a very matter of fact way that he will see to getting her used personally. Then he assumed control of the situation.

Under his instructions, I placed my phone on the bedside table, framing my wife, before I kneeled next to her and resumed stroking my cock.

"Turn her face towards me. You can keep the blindfold on. Lick her pussy and asshole, now."

I did just that, excited and frightened by it all. What if Georgie woke up? Would she know what's going on, if she did? Was Vic recording all of these? Against my better judgment, I just played along, spreading her thick arsecheeks and burying my face between them.

Her smell was intoxicating, getting my cock to twich with excitement. I licked her thoroughly, lapping at my own cum and her cream, before pressing my tongue inside her bumhole. I never did this sort of thing before, but she moaned in pleasure, while still in deep sleep.

"Good man, I bet smelling her ass got your dick hard... stroke it for me... nice... spit on it... now shove it in my slut's cunt, show me how well you can fuck her."

I climbed on top of my unconscious wife, lined my cock with her slit and pressed until it was all inside. Vic was still on the phone, stroking his monster cock while coaching me.

"Go harder, let's see what you can do with that little dick of yours... I bet she will be screaming like never before when I get her...you want to see me fuck her, don't you... "

And I did go harder, annoyed by Vic's mocking and determined to show him I was adequate for my wife, that I could give her a good pounding. Also wanted to put up a good show for Vic, having this sick need to impress and please him.

It was so intense, fucking my wife and asking for Vic to cum. I managed to hold on until he was grunting like a boar, shooting endless ropes of cum and causing me to release whatever sperm I had left. Georgie moaned and muttered something incomprehensible in her drunken stupor, as I demonstrated her well fucked cunt to my new friend.

"You are a good boy. I'll take you to places you have never been before, as long as you behave and do as I say. I got plans for this whore, big plans. Understood, boy?"

The call ended there, leaving me shaking with adrenaline and my wife a mess. Not going to lie, my loins ache from the intensity of my orgasm, but there was this heavy sense of dread deep inside my stomach.

I picked up my phone, typed "can't wait to find out" and pressed send.

toupoutsou
toupoutsou
116 Followers