All Comments on 'Sharing Jill Ch. 01'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
ampegampegover 5 years ago
Grear story

Very good really caught my attention

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great build up

Glad you took your time with this one. Love small breasts and teasing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story and her submissive side. Please write the next chapter soon. This has potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terrific writing!

You conveyed your emotions at sharing your wife so well.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

dwr0242dwr0242over 5 years ago
loved it!

Very hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very, very nice

Well written, and entirely believable, given the length of time it took for Keven to get Jill used to, and turned on by the idea of her "making love" with Frank. My only technical issue was punctuation. Missing commas, and periods where question marks belonged created an unnecessary distraction during the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent 5*

I especially liked the flow of the story, but my favorite parts were the dialogue between Kevin and Jill.

Not sure how much further this story can go with Frank and Jill, but the adventures could be endless with her, especially with Kevin's encouragement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

I really was able to get into this story and hope you will slowly continue to seduce her to do other things, other men and even a woman. But take it slow with her being reluctant along the way.

chuckyboy86chuckyboy86over 5 years ago
Great story

I spent three pages edging to a fantastic orgasm. Excellent writing.

HardBenHardBenover 5 years ago
BRILLIANT

Extremely erotic story, written so well. OMG - if only I could have been Frank! Jill sounds DELICIOUS, and I ache to taste her and feel her tight little ass.

loveloverloveloverover 5 years ago
Just fine

Happy husband, happy home, happy readers!

erotikoserotikosover 5 years ago
Five Smokin' Hot Stars!

Superb story, well written, with excellent technique. An absolutely scorching, passionate tale so eloquently related and so entirely believable. Just exactly the way it should happen! More, more, more!

Five ***** effort, keep up the good work.

i122i122over 5 years ago
Excellent Story

It took a long time to get to the actual act but the story was totally enjoyable and actually believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Loved the way the story built up to that climax. Really nice and hope there will be at least one more story.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Well written excellent story

Only time will tell whether his pushing will lead to a wonderful adventure or blow up in his face.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just like my wife Jill

That was almost axactly the same as we did with our Frank and we fucked together for years. She never took precautions and we have lots of wonderful kids. That first time was wonderful and so erotic,

Jay142Jay142over 5 years agoAuthor
To Mr Anonymous

Please give me your email address and I'll let you edit my next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The same is good too.

The way your story came to a end in the hot tub and then onto the bed was just like it happened for us oh so many years ago now. Thanks for bring that picture back to my head.

HotForLitHotForLitabout 5 years ago
Just beautiful!

Beautiful story, very well written and very hot and yet so loving,

Just loved it!

Getting now to the next chapter.

Keep it up 👍👍

mrscotlandmrscotlandalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story, very sexy, very hot!

YoujuanYoujuanalmost 5 years ago
WOW!

What a build up.

Great job and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks

Jay, Thank you for writing such a great story. It was very well written and I kept saying to myself. I SURE WISH I WAS FRANK.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 3 years ago
Brilliantly executed!

I've enjoyed many of your other stories and rated them five stars but this I think is the best so far. It's just very well done- the buildup is slow to an ever increasing tempo and an erotic climax that satisfies beautifully. This is a top effort, Jay142. Thanks so much for entertaining us so masterfully. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was one hot story and Jill sounds like a great wife. I'm sure she was up for more and hope to hear all about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Jay, This was one of the hottest stories I read on here. If I could, I would give it more then 5 stars. I have been with several Asian women. They are some of the best fucks I have ever had. They are small and most really work on keeping their petite figures. Getting back to your story. It kept me hard throughout. I so want to watch my wife fuck another man. Maybe not someone we know but an out of town stranger so we can keep it from our friends and family. Sometimes I tell her what I want when we are having sex and she always cums much harder then usual. She hasn't told me yes yet, but I am hoping. Thanks for the great read!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

it was a great story, it just took to long, for him to get her to do it, I hope she keeps on fucking frank.

billtomlin60billtomlin60about 3 years ago

I love this story, the detailed writing style, the pacing, the way the characters ring so true to life, everything! I'm fascinated by seduction and persuasion, so stories like this are so intriguing to me. Robert Cialdini wrote about the six universal principles of influence and you can clearly see some of them being used in this story. In my real life I've had experiences where I wanted my partner to try new things, and there were times when I could gently push, and times when I just had to wait for her to decide how and when things would be right. And that same approach is told so well here with Kevin and his gentle pushes, then patience, as Jill processes those new ideas. Great writing, and I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters. Thank you Jay142 for a hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful! Perfect way to convince a shy conservative wife to have sex with another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The way she resisted and how she resisted at first is so real. My wife does the same thing-- "I'm just saying it (or doing it) because it's YOUR fantasy, etc." "I'm just saying it because it makes you feel good." Man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Not always easy convincing a shy conservative wife to take this step. . . . . .but now the world is yours and her oyster. (pardon the pun)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked it a lot, but, I love watching Japanese porn, mostly because the girls are natural, complete with pubic hair, usually trimmed but most importantly, visible. The shaved cunt spoiled it for me. Thanks for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Transform Wife to Perfect Hot Wife .

Beautiful!

This does prove all it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

All women must understand nearly all women 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside their marriage.

It is perfectly fine with protection.

Only nobody talks about it openly.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 1 year ago

Well I have much in common with the participants, I have a beautiful Asian wife who also took ages to agree to be shared by another stud. This story is a mirror image of our own situation whereby persistently calling out another guys name finally paid off and she agreed to do it "for me" Since then we have had a few guys come share our bed yet she always maintains she only did it to please me! however, her verbal shouts of ecstasy showed how much she loved the MFM we regularly shared. This form of adding another male is so very erotic and took our sex life to another level. Now, 45 years later, we are still together. So great memories for me/us and thanks to the author for the gradual story build-up in doing that via a slow approach.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like the story and I would guess she is a Filipina. As soon as you can get the church out of their head they are great. The safe thing is to get another friend with a huge cock to enjoy her also so she doesn’t get attached to frank. She has a submissive streak that can be encouraged if she sees you in the same light as her boss. He trained her and got what he wanted and probably more. The part she doesn’t want to tell you about.

paaragdepaaragdeabout 1 year ago

great plot and very well written tx - we had some evenings like this too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife found your story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Her eyes always light up when she finds a story about a petite, conservative wife giving it up to another man. She is a 4’ 11”, 95 pound Latina with curves in all the right places.

I was like Kevin in your story, I just slowly and carefully introduced the idea of wife sharing to my wife. I began with bite-sized portions and eventually she swallowed the whole idea.

My wife was Catholic and from South America. So, she had sexual morals similar to Asians. Part of the fun, for me was turning her into a slut. For her, the fun was in her overcoming her sexual repression and flowering into a fully sexual woman.

Your story was very well written and erotic! My wife especially loves reading about other petite wives getting stray cock in their tight pussies and swallowing huge loads of cum.

YannickGoldmanYannickGoldman9 months ago

Jay you legend

That was insane

Tcs1956Tcs19566 months ago

Beautiful love story!

When my wife started fucking other men, she LOVED kissing me with a mouthful of his cum and pressing my face into her cum filled pussy after they had fucked her! I always cleaned her completely. We both REALLY enjoyed every minute of her exposure and interactions with other men. She loved teasing and seducing them in front of me.

I loved this story! I gave you a 5!!!

JackHandJackHand5 months ago

Cool story Jay. I attempted to write something similar but can't compete.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 1 month ago

An absolutely wonderfully told erotic tale of a woman finally giving her pussy to the neighbor. I’ve happily favorited this, but unfortunately can only give it a rating of five stars. Even though it deserves more ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous