All Comments on 'Sharing Jill Ch. 04'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More!

This is so hot! More of these series please!

paula and bobpaula and bobalmost 5 years ago
More of Jill

Loved all of this story. I am addicted to Jill. I need more of her

rclinkrclinkalmost 5 years ago
Great Work

Great work please say there is more to cum and soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good series

It's a good little series so far, but I feel sorry for Rob, as his dick lost an inch in length.

billtomlin60billtomlin60about 3 years ago

I am jealous of your writing skills! Your style of writing allows the story and eroticism to build in a most believable and enjoyable way. Thank you for taking the time and effort to craft these chapters, they are so enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful! The journey to convince a conservative wife to enjoy as a hot wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jill is fantastic!! She loves all those hard dicks sliding into her three fuck holes and even urges them on with her slutty comments. I love how you present her and her husband, who loves watching her get fucked by each and every guy. Thanks for stirring my cock to desire Jill's asshole, pussy AND mouth. As I masturbated while reading, it was as if I was right there watching the action and encourgaing Jill to get fucked and filled with cum as each guy penetrated her in a variety of ways. So arousing and so fucking good!!! Oh fuck, I have to read chapter 5 and see how much more of a whore Jill is as she pleases her husband. Love it!! Love it! Love it!! Thanks.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

terianne69terianne69about 2 years ago

Amazing my wif and I both laided in bed reading my wife and I got so horny that w e fucked like rabbits and talked about trying this since she was a. Irvin when we meet. I think I or handle watching with several guys at once. She has started wearing more slutty. Revealing her sexy body parts. We liked chapter 4 the best. Gave a lot of great ideas. I am so excited.

bronprivatenzbronprivatenzalmost 2 years ago

Hot. Dripping wet, touching myself thinking how much I would love to be fucked like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

“There were no guarantees given but I was hoping Jill's first gang bang wouldn't be her last.”

I and a lot of others join Kevin in hoping this chapter’s gang bang isn’t the only one she indulges in. Along with a lot of other fun adventures as she expands her sexual experiences.

Hgvdriver2Hgvdriver210 months ago

Beautifully written, thanks for sharing

MrBeck2004MrBeck20048 months ago

Good story and good pace. Very sexy. At the point where Jonathan said, “if I’d known you were such a hot wife I would have…” I would have had Kevin address it. Like, yeah, about that, you completely disrespected my wife and you’re lucky you’re here. You do something like that again and crush your nuts. And, the average erect penis size is about 5”, not 7”. 7 is actually on the larger size.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous