Sharing Jill Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,571 Followers

My wife encouraged her lover to cum deep inside of her, "That's it baby, fill my pussy. That's it keep cumming; give me more."

His cock finally drained, Rob withdrew and announced, "Damn, that's some good pussy. You've got one hell of a hot wife Kevin."

I was a proud husband knowing other men enjoyed my wife's sexual prowess.

Jill was still hot and ready to go. She looked at Jonathan and said, "Well, I guess you're next."

Jonathan approached my well fucked wife with his half hard cock. Jill quickly brought him to a full erection with her sweet lips and tongue. He was standing at the side of the bed letting her suck his dick but then held her head still so he could fuck her mouth. I really like watching another man use my wife's mouth. She looks so submissive letting him control the pace and depth as her soft lips and tongue surrounded his erect cock.

Jill's new lover then sat on the edge of the bed and had her climb on top of him. Frank, Rob and I watched as she took his dick between her forefinger and thumb, aiming it at her juicy pussy, then sat down on it as they began to kiss passionately. She began riding him slowly as they kissed but their lips parted as she picked up the pace. Jonathan began to suck on her tits while she rode his dick. He hands began to play with her ass, spreading them wide so we could see her puckered asshole where Frank had left his seed, some of his remnants dripping out.

My wife began to ride him even faster as she began to cum once again. She was really enjoying her first gang bang. Her head tilted back and her eyes rolled back into her head as she came. Once her orgasm subsided, Jonathan picked her up without disengaging and laid her on the bed and began to fuck her hard.

He told her, "Jill, I knew you were a sexy woman but I never imagined you to be so wild. Your sweet, shy demeanor at work belies your whorish behavior in bed."

"I enjoy being a slut once in a while. I can't seem to get enough cock tonight."

That drove him to fuck her harder and he added his load to Rob's, deep in my wife's cunt. When he was done, he stayed on top of her for a moment, relishing the feeling of her hot pussy. Jill looked over his shoulder and smiled at me knowing it was my turn.

After Jonathan climbed from between my wife's legs, he got up, patted me on the back and said, "I left a nice big load of sperm inside your wife's pussy for you. I hope you enjoy it."

"There's nothing I like better than a sloppy, well fucked pussy."

Jill then said, "Well, come here then. You're going to enjoy this one."

I was already hard and couldn't wait to stick my dick into my wife. I spread her legs looking at the creampie in front of me. My heart was racing looking at the cum in her pussy and dripping from her asshole. I coated the head of my dick with the cum that Rob and Jonathan left in her pussy, then slowly pushed myself in where the other guys had been before me. Her pussy was so juicy and sloppy. The mixture of sperm and her juices enveloped my erection. I cherished every moment of my slippery entrance into the depths of her well used pussy.

The images of her previous lovers fucking her mouth, pussy and ass filled my head as I began to hump on her. Seeing other men use her body for their pleasure made Jill sexier to me. I wanted to feel what they felt as they fucked her, knowing they enjoyed it as much or more than I was at that moment. Afterall, I get to fuck her all the time but this was a special treat for each of them. I got even more pleasure out of this evening knowing Jill enjoyed herself too. Seeing her let loose and become a whore for a group of men for the night while begging for more cock made the evening even better. It wasn't just for my pleasure but for hers too.

I asked Jill to bend over so I could fuck her from behind. I had to withdraw from her so she could change positions and I saw that my dick was covered with the cum of the other men. Her pussy lips and asshole were cum covered too. I held tightly onto her hips as I fucked her hard. I knew it wouldn't be long before I added my sperm to the collection in her cunt. I shot load after load into her until my balls were drained.

After I caught my breath, I asked the guys to give Jill and me a moment alone. They went back to the bar and helped themselves to a nightcap.

I told Jill how much I loved her and she told me how much she loved me too. She said to me, "I had a great time but I'm exhausted. I'm a little sore too. I'm done for tonight dear."

"I fully understand darling. I'll let our guests know the party is over."

Jill took a shower while I told the guys the party was over. I don't think they could have gone another round either. I didn't rush them out the door and we sat around having a drink, comparing notes and hearing them tell me what a great time they had fucking my wife.

After her shower, Jill put on an old t-shirt of mine that barely covered her ass and joined us just before the guys left. She was a little embarrassed but they all complimented her on her sexiness and thanked her for a memorable evening. One by one the guys left but not before giving Jill a kiss and hug goodbye and giving her ass one last squeeze. Of course, they hoped to be invited the next time we wanted to have a similar party. There were no guarantees given but I was hoping Jill's first gang bang wouldn't be her last.

Jay142
Jay142
3,571 Followers