Sharing Julia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weeks turned to months. Julia and I continued to text. Our relationship felt warmer and closer. We became openly romantic with each other. It might sound dubious, but she became my virtual girlfriend. We exchanged sweet notes during the day, and often had passionate experiences at night. I had become enamored with her. I thought about her all the time. I knew it was wrong, but I did it anyway.

One evening, after a long chat and right before we said good night, she sent a message that made everything real.

Julia: I have to tell you something...

Me: Tell me

Julia: I LOVE YOU

Me: I FUCKING LOVE YOU TOO

That was it. My heart was finished. Nothing would be the same again. I felt joy and sadness crushing me from both sides.

I should also mention something important. This did not mean I didn't love my wife. And I know Julia also loved her husband. It's been my experience that romantic love is irresponsibly over simplified according to social convention. It's now abundantly clear to me that many of us can love more than one person simultaneously. It's easy to love multiple people. The difficult part is doing it without hurting others or yourself.

The next day, mid-morning, Julia texted me again.

Julia: Good morning, lover

Me: Good morning

Julia: So... I talked to Rick

Me: Oh?

Julia: He's into it...

Me: Watching us together?

Julia: Yes

Me: Wow

Julia: I know

Me: Are we going to do this?

Julia: Yes

Me: Okay

Julia: How could we not? I need this. I need you.

Me: I need you too

We didn't set a date right away. There were things to consider and discuss. We all wanted to set boundaries and talk about safety. We wanted to meet and make sure it worked for all of us first.

Julia: How long have you and your wife been exclusive?

Me: 12 years

Julia: I need you to be honest. Have either of you been with anyone else?

Me: No

Julia: No STIs ever?

Me: Definitely not

Julia: I trust you

Me: And you?

Julia: I'm good. I got tested a couple weeks ago to be certain, but I've only been with Rick the last 6 years

Me: Okay

Julia: So you're cool with no condoms?

Me: You're on birth control?

Julia: Yes. The pill. I'm very responsible about it.

Me: Then yes. Also, are there boundaries?

Julia: What do you mean?

Me: Are there things that you want to save for you and your husband? Like, things you want to keep off limits?

Julia: No. I don't want anything off limits. I just want to do whatever feels good in the moment

Me: Okay. I thought I should ask

Julia: Thank you

With that settled we planned for the three of us to have dinner together at their house and feel things out.

It worked well for me. I had a project deadline that required me to dedicate my entire week working furiously in my home studio. My wife decided to visit her best friend out of state. The kids were away at summer camp. This meant that I had a free weekend without having to choose between my family or visiting Julia and Rick.

By Friday evening my project was complete. Satisfied with my work, I got a good night's sleep and woke up refreshed Saturday morning. I relaxed for a while before it was time to get ready. I showered and groomed myself meticulously. I paid special attention to my hygiene and appearance that day. I trimmed, shaved, and applied lotion with fastidious care. It was a warm summer day, so I chose a light dress shirt and cotton slacks. I rolled up my sleeves and left the top of my shirt open at the collar. I wanted to look nice, but still be comfortable. I chose a good bottle of Bordeaux Blanc from my wine rack and made the thirty-minute drive to their house.

They lived on a quiet street. The houses were all relatively nice, widely spaced with large swaths of greenery between them. It was a nicer neighborhood than mine, but further from the downtown arts district. I recognized their house immediately though I'd never been there. It had to be theirs. Rick was an architect, and this was clearly his work. It was like sculpture; an asymmetrical piece of art inspired by modern design and encased in glass. I knew from my conversations with Julia that it had taken them three years to build. I admired their taste as I pulled into their winding driveway.

Julia called to me from the entrance. "Come in!" She beckoned, waving me toward the door.

She was wearing a sleeveless knee length black dress. She looked a little formal, but I noticed she was barefoot and wearing no jewelry aside from her wedding band and engagement ring. This seemed in keeping with her personality.

"Rick's out back," Julia said, standing on the step above me and throwing her arms around me as I approached the steps. Even standing a step below her I was still taller. She smelled fantastic - not overly perfumed, more natural, her hair lightly scented like lilac. I hugged her back and she took the bottle of wine from my hands.

"Thank you. I'll throw it on ice. Why don't you go chill with Rick. I'll bring out some snacks." Then she paused thoughtfully and took my hand. "I'm so fucking excited. I'm glad you're finally here."

Julia led me through their house while I admired the rich combinations concrete, brick, and warm woodwork. She showed me to their back patio where Rick was lounging in a comfortable looking rattan chair. I eased into the matching love seat facing him. Realizing it was a little awkward to just sit, I stood up and extended my hand across the the glass coffee table.

"Hi, Rick. How are you?"

"I'm great. How are you?" He replied, also rising from his seat to shake my hand.

Rick was an objectively attractive man. He had a chiseled jawline and a nice tan. In some ways he was almost the opposite of me. He had dark features. He was much shorter than I, possibly only two or three inches taller than Julia. At six feet, I towered over him. And he had a much slighter build than I did. He was lean and slender at the shoulders. I had a broad frame and much more muscular build. I could see why Julia was attracted to him, but also wondered what she saw in me. If Rick was her type, then I certainly wasn't. But then I thought about the women I'd been attracted to over the course of my life. Physically they had little in common. I guess hot is hot, and it has far less to do with body type or complexion than we think.

"Water?" He offered, raising his eyebrows.

"Thanks," I said pouring myself a glass from the pitcher on the table.

Rick and I chatted about simple things. It was a little awkward at first. I complimented his house. We talked about work, our passions, and made various other kinds of small talk. I liked him. He was obviously smart and inventive. We shared affinity for art and music. I was grateful when Julia finally returned carrying a tray of fruit.

"Hello, boys," she said sashaying into the loveseat at my side. "Are we talking about naughty things yet?"

Her humor lightened the mood. She often used humor to diffuse tension.

"You are an eager beaver, aren't you?" Rick said smiling.

I almost spit out my water.

"Maybe I HAVE an eager beaver," Julia shot back at him. "So, are you two friends yet, or do you need more male bonding time?" She asked, placing her delicate hand on my knee.

I was surprised how quickly she'd come in and stirred things up, obviously unafraid to show desire for me in front of her husband. And he didn't seem to mind at all. Things were moving much more quickly than I expected. I had come prepared, but also under the pretense that this would just be a friendly evening to get comfortable with each other.

"I think we have a shared interest," Rick said. "We're both find you very interesting."

"Ooh, maybe I should get the wine. Then you can tell me more." Julia said shifting her gaze back and forth between us.

"Sure," I said. "Thanks, I'd love some wine."

"Be right back!" She said practically skipping into the house.

"Listen, Rick." - I leaned forward. "I want to make sure you're comfortable with this. If there's anything bothering you or if you have second thoughts, I'll certainly respect your wishes. I won't hold anything against you if you change your mind and don't want to do this. You don't know me well, so I just want to be clear, we can stop any time."

Rick leaned forward too. "I appreciate that. Really. And the same goes for you. I know this is a little uncomfortable, but I'm very into it. We wouldn't just bring anyone into our relationship like this. It's true. We don't know each other very well, but Julia picked you and I trust her judgement. She wants you. That's good enough for me."

Then Rick reached into his shirt pocket and placed two small blue pills on the table. He slid one toward me and popped the other into his mouth, sipped his water, and swallowed.

"Is that what I think it is?" I asked.

"Yes - in case you want it. Maybe you don't need it, but it works incredibly well. And Julia has - " he chose his words carefully, "a lot of energy."

Jesus. Should I take it? I had never taken ED pills before. But I was feeling a little nervous. Maybe it couldn't hurt? Fuck it.

I popped the pill into my mouth and swallowed it.

"There's only one way to find out," I said aloud, but mostly to myself.

On cue, Julia returned with the wine and three glasses. She'd already opened the bottle. She poured us each a glass and returned to her seat next to me. She seemed to notice that the mood had shifted.

"Am I missing something?" She asked.

"Just talking about our shared interest," I said.

Julia smiled and sipped her wine. There wasn't much to talk about. The looming question about what was going to happen was too oppressive to facilitate light conversation. The air was thick with sexual tension. Julia squirmed in her seat. She put her hand back on my thigh, rubbing it gently.

"Fuck it," she said. "We all know what we're here to do. Why don't we just do it? We can talk about it after."

"Yes?" Rick asked, looking at me.

"Yes."

Julia set her glass of wine on the table and stood. As she passed her husband's chair she leaned over and kissed him. "Thank you, baby," she said quietly, then headed into the house. Rick and I dutifully rose from our seats and followed her.

As Julia led us down the hall to the bedroom I felt my anxiety rising. In truth, I was still nervous about doing very intimate things to Julia with Rick watching. Even though this had always been the plan, the imminent reality of it came crashing down on me. What if Rick couldn't handle it? Some things are best left in the realm of fantasy. Moreover, I'd never had sex with an audience. Would I even be able to perform?

At the end of the hall there was a large master suite with wide double doors standing open and welcoming us.

"You sit there," she told Rick, pointing to a dining chair near the foot of the bed that had obviously been preemptively moved to the bedroom.

Oddly, this made me feel slightly more relaxed. Rick clearly knew where he'd sit. He didn't need to be told. This indicated to me that he and Julia were both playing roles. He would remain somewhat passive and Julia would take a more assertive lead. I guessed that they had communicated very clearly about how this situation would play out and agreed on roles and boundaries in advance.

Rick took his seat without a word. Then Julia took my hand reassuringly and led me into the room. She sat on the corner of the bed nearest Rick's chair and gave the spot next to her a quick pat. I took my seat on the bed beside her. She smiled at me then looked at her husband.

"Is this okay, baby?" She asked gently.

"Yes, baby. Go ahead. Do whatever you want."

"Are you okay?" Julia said turning to me.

"Yes," I replied smiling and feeling my excitement beginning to grow.

"Good," she said, leaning in close and placing her hand on my knee.

Forging ahead through a moment of awkwardness, I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her into a gentle kiss. It felt explosive. This was the first time Julia and I had ever shared a romantic kiss. It wasn't the scenario I'd fantasized about over the years I'd known Julia, but it was still special and made my heart race. We started very slowly, kissing tenderly and lightly caressing each other over our clothes. I was surprised by how sweet and innocent it felt given the circumstances. Any anxiety I'd still been feeling began to melt away under her tender touch.

After several minutes of relatively chaste kissing Julia pulled away from my embrace. She stood up, taking my hands and coaxing me to my feet in front of her.

"Help me out of this dress," she said softly, turning away from me.

I pulled her against me wrapping my arms around her waist. I lowered my mouth to her shoulder and she cocked her head, sweeping her hair to the side to give me better access to her neck. I felt her subtly push her ass backward into my pelvis, teasingly pressing it against my growing erection. I groaned into her neck and slid my palms up her torso until I was holding her breasts firmly with both hands.

"Mm, you're not being very helpful," she moaned. "You're too distracted. Maybe Rick should do it."

She squirmed away from me and stood with her back to Rick. He quickly stood and unzipped the back of her dress. She smiled at me mischievously as he slid the straps off her shoulders and sat back down. She wiggled her way out of her little black dress until it lay in a pile at her feet. Her lacy black push-up bra made her breasts appear large and perky. She also wore tiny matching black panties with thin straps sitting high on her shapely hips and a small triangle of fabric barely hiding her sex. She looked perfect. She was perfect. I groaned involuntarily and stroked my cock through my pants.

"Mm, now you're overdressed," she said stepping toward me. She untucked my shirt and unbuttoned it slowly, then pushed it aside planting two or three light kisses on my bare chest. "You smell good," she said, backing away and retaking her seat on the corner of the bed. "Come here," she beckoned.

I peeled my shirt off and tossed it to the floor, then kicked off my shoes and socks while she waited patiently. I stood in front of her, keenly aware that her husband was sitting inches away with a full view of everything.

Julia moved her hands to my waist and deftly undid my belt. My temperature rose as her clever fingers worked to unbutton my pants and lower my fly. She made short work of this task, and before I could fully prepare myself, she tugged my pants down to my knees. I stepped out of them, now clad only in my black boxer briefs with my partial erection clearly visible under the straining fabric.

"Mm, it looks both of you boys are excited," she said seductively.

I glanced to my left and saw that Rick had already unbuttoned his pants and had them around his ankles. I hadn't even noticed him removing them. He was slowly stroking his erection using just his thumb and two fingers. Julia hadn't been specific when she said he was small. A guess of four inches might have been generous. His erection was also quite thin. But it didn't look disproportionate on his lean and toned body, and to his credit he was already extremely hard and appeared very aroused. I admired his confidence, but didn't want to make him self conscious by staring, so I quickly turned my attention back to Julia.

She hooked her fingertips under the elastic waistband of my underwear and very slowly pulled them down to exaggerate the process for dramatic effect. I watched as she lowered them until the only thing constraining me was the waistband holding down the head of my cock.

"Oh my god," she moaned. "Where does it end?"

She finally slipped my underwear over the head of my cock and freed it dangling in front of her half erect.

"Mmm, baby. It's so big," she said dramatically, turning toward her husband. "I've never had one this big."

Rick groaned stroking his cock. "Mm, do you like it, baby?"

"Mmm, I love it. I can't wait to finally feel a big cock inside me."

To be honest, I felt a little silly playing my role in their sexual theater. This was new to me, but familiar to them. They'd played this fantasy out with toys many times in the past. I'd never been objectified this way. In one sense it felt slightly insulting, but my arousal made it easy to ignore. And I knew from my relationship with Julia that she saw me truly. She treated me with compassion and respect. She desired me for my value as a person and I knew this act was simply to advance their fantasy. It said little about her real feelings for me.

Julia turned her attention back to me.

"Let's see if we can make it even bigger," she moaned at me.

She wrapped her soft palm around my thick shaft and began slowly stroking me to full hardness.

"Mm, fuck, Julia," I groaned. "You're so hot."

Within moments my cock was rigid and fully erect, waving obscenely in front of me.

"Ooh, it does get bigger, and much harder, doesn't it?" She asked rhetorically. "Mm, and you have nice big balls too. Look at his big heavy balls, baby. Do you think he has a nice big load in there for your slutty wife?"

Rick just groaned encouragingly.

"Mm, I bet you want to see what it looks like when a real man cums, don't you? Do you want to see a real man cum all over your slutty little wife?"

"Oh fuck, baby," Rick grunted breathlessly. "I want to watch you make that big cock cum all over you."

"Mm, I want to suck this big cock first," Julia moaned in response.

Still stroking my shaft she lowered her mouth to me. She used her tongue to lubricate my swollen cock head, until it was glistening with her saliva before she wrapped her lips around me and began sucking. She bobbed her head deliberately never allowing me to penetrate too deeply. She used shallow strokes with lots of suction, barely letting her lips slip past the ridge of my crown, her fist still pumping my shaft. She turned her head subtly to make eye contact with her husband as she moaned and caressed her body with her free hand. She pushed my head into her cheek to create an exaggerated bulge and let her husband see how big the head of my cock looked in her mouth. Then she pulled her mouth off of my cock and playfully slapped it against her face.

Rick stood, kicking off his pants, which were still around his ankles, and moved to the edge of the bed. He reached behind Julia and unhooked her bra, then leaned over and kissed her shoulder. Julia slid her bra off her arms and tossed it on the floor. I looked down at her sexy little tits. They were small and pleasantly shaped, capped with wide, dark areolae and large erect nipples that pointed upward slightly. Freed from her bra Julia immediately returned her mouth to me.

Rick pulled Julia's hair to the side and kissed her neck. She didn't stop sucking me to acknowledge him. She simply moaned and kept sucking while he kissed her. Rick reached down and pinched one of her bare nipples and caressed her chest before he straightened up, returned to his seat, and continued stroking his cock patiently.

I groaned as I enjoyed all of Julia's attention. I was extremely hard, but not in danger of climaxing prematurely. I wondered if I should be a more vocal participant in this couple's fantasy. Did they want me to engage in their dirty talk? I didn't want to say anything that might cross the line. Was I simply a prop, or should I have an active role? I wished I had asked about this earlier. I decided I'd feel it out carefully and gage their reactions before completely letting myself go into full animalistic mode.

I pulled my dripping cock from Julia's mouth and said, "Turn around and kneel on the bed, baby." I almost cringed as I said it. I wasn't sure whether 'baby' was a pet name they wanted reserved for each other. Inserting myself into another couple's dynamics had all kinds of potential pitfalls I hadn't even considered. But Julia didn't seem put off and neither of them corrected me.