Sharing Julia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia did this for a while, alternating between our cocks, moaning and giving us filthy looks, until we were both groaning in pleasure. When she sensed she had us both close to orgasm she stopped abruptly.

She looked up at us and said, "God, I love both of your cocks." Then she sat up and backed off of the bed leaving us lying there awkwardly.

She went to the dresser and pulled out a large dildo. "We all need a shower," she said. Then she walked naked into the adjoining master bathroom.

Silently, Rick and I got out of bed and followed her, our erections bouncing in front of us as we walked.

The shower was enormous. It was floor to ceiling tile, with a large glass door and zero entry. Inside, there were two opposing shower heads, both with hand sprayer attachments, and two teak shower benches. It could have easily accommodated five people. Julia had already started the shower.

"Can we all shower together?" She asked. Her dildo was already suction-cupped to the tile floor of the shower.

Rick and I entered one at a time, standing on either side of Julia, each with a shower head to our backs and facing Julia between us. Assessing the situation and drawing a likely conclusion about what might happen, I reached back outside the shower into a basket of neatly rolled bath towels. I withdrew a towel and unrolled it. I refolded it twice, then laid it on the floor of the shower in front of her toy.

"So you don't hurt your knees," I explained.

"Mmm, you boys take such good care of me!" Julia replied, smiling and batting her big brown eyes before placing a hand on my arm and starting to lower herself. Rick stopped her.

"Wait," he said. "Baby, I want to feel you first. Is that okay?"

"Babe?" Julia looked at him questioningly.

"I want to feel what he did to you."

"Mmm, you want to feel what his big cock did to my pussy?"

"Mm, yes. Fuck."

Sensing she hit a nerve, she continued.

"You want his sloppy seconds, baby? You want to feel how good he fucked me?"

"Oh, fuck, baby. Please."

"You want me to bend over so you can slide your cock inside my well-fucked pussy?"

"Oh god, Julia," Rick growled.

Julia turned toward me and leaned forward wiggling her ass at Rick invitingly. Rick grabbed her hips and pulled her roughly to him causing Julia to reach out, clinging to me to avoid falling. I caught her and held her by her shoulders. She placed her hands on my forearms gripping me tightly near the elbow. I watched Rick reach down and guide his cock inside her from behind. Julia moaned in my arms.

"Mmm, fuck. You feel so hot like this," Rick groaned, thrusting himself forward and slapping his body against Julia's jiggling ass.

"Do you like it when I'm such a good little slut for you, baby?" Julia taunted. "Do you like it when I let big cocks use my pussy so you can watch?"

"Argh, fuck," Rick growled as he slapped against her repeatedly.

He pumped away rapidly and I could feel the force of his thrusts as Julia bounced into me rhythmically. I held her in place so her husband could fuck her. Then suddenly he stopped.

"Now turn around and fuck him," he demanded, pulling out and backing away.

Julia turned her back to me, bending over expectantly, but I had to disappoint them.

"It's not going to work," I said. "I'm sorry. I'm just too tall. The only way we could do it in a standing position is if I lifted her."

Julia turned to face me. "So lift me."

I pulled her against my chest, then grabbed her ass and scooped her up. She threw her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my hips. I held her smiling face to face and kissed her. I could easily cradle her small frame, but try as I might I couldn't angle my rigid cock to penetrate her. Each time I tried to lower her onto me I slid past her entrance and up between her ass cheeks. It was more difficult than I imagined and became frustrating.

Julia turned her head to look at Rick, then back at me. "Maybe," she began trepidatiously, "Rick could help?"

It was both a practical idea and an outrageous suggestion. Was she actually asking her husband to help guide another man's cock inside her? It didn't occur to me until later that Rick could have just held her up momentarily to free one of my hands, but Rick and I clearly took her suggestion to mean he should put my cock inside her, and I think that's what she intended.

"Are you sure?" Rick asked.

"It's okay," I said. I meant it like: 'never mind' or 'It's okay. I don't have to fuck her this way.'

But Rick took it as a green light and reached down to grab my erection. I immediately regretted the miscommunication, but reflexively adapted to the situation to avoid embarrassment. I lifted Julia a little higher and allowed Rick to position my cock between her waiting lips. He held me there firmly while I lowered her slowly, sinking inside her until her pussy met his hand. Then Rick let go and stepped back.

"Fuck, that's so hot," Julia moaned.

Julia's clear excitement over this act was enough to justify it for me. I lowered her fully onto my cock and began rocking her up and down. Her little tits bounced on my chest, her hard nipples brushing against my skin. She helped me lift her up on each stroke, using her legs on my hips as leverage. The angle was pleasurable and emphasized our tight fit. She rocked her hips as I guided her up and down, pressing her clit against the base of my shaft on each downstroke. She kissed me as we became synchronized and we exchanged moans of pleasure.

I felt my hands tightening on Julia's ass as I lifted up and down more forcefully. I had to consciously ease my grip to avoid bruising her as my need became more urgent. Julia must have sensed this too.

"Are you close, baby?"

"Mm, yes," I groaned.

"I want to make you both cum together, but you'll have to put me down," she moaned back. The tone of her voice made it unclear if this was a request or a suggestion she hoped I'd ignore. I mustered my will and lifted her high into air until my cock sprung free. Then I gently placed her on her feet in front of me.

Julia immediately dropped to her knees, straddling her toy.

"Come here," she said urgently, motioning to Rick and me. "I'm going to cum on my toy. Are you both close?"

Rick grunted in response, stroking his cock and moving closer to Julia's mouth.

I didn't bother answering. She already knew I was close. I just followed Rick's lead and positioned my rigid cock in front of Julia's face. Then I watched her lower herself onto her toy, sighing deeply. She turned her head to Rick while she bounced, sucking his cock with clear intent. She put her hand on my ass and pulled me closer until she barely had to move her head to alternate between us. She reached down and found her clit, whimpering while she rubbed herself and rode her dildo. Her mouth roamed from cock to cock rapidly, never spending more than a few seconds at a time on either of us, gradually edging us both toward orgasm while she controlled her own pleasure to match ours. Again, she pulled me closer until my cock was nearly touching Rick's. Then taking her husband into her mouth she reached up with her free hand, gripping my shaft and tried to stuff my cock in her mouth alongside Rick's.

"Oh fuck! I'm going to cum, Julia!" Rick nearly shouted, exhaling percussively.

Julia moaned back with her mouthful of cock and I slipped free just as Rick groaned and came in her mouth.

"Fuck," I grunted as my own orgasm overtook me.

Julia released Rick's spurting cock and engulfed mine as I erupted onto her tongue. Julia came too, her body shaking as her orgasm tore through her. But now, with my cock in her mouth, I watched as Rick released the last of his third climax onto her cheek. She tried to turn her mouth back to him, but as soon as she released me, my cock convulsed, sending a thick shot of cum across her upper lip. She was unable to recapture Rick's twitching erection so turned back to me, plunging her mouth down over my throbbing head. Thick white semen seeped out around her lips as I filled her mouth. Rick pressed his cock against her cheek while she drained me. Then she lifted a hand between each of our legs, grabbing each of our asses and pulling us hip to hip in front of her mouth. I felt her hand slide down my ass as she sneakily slipped a finger between my cheeks and teased it across my asshole.

"Fucking hell, Julia!" I barked, squirming in surprise.

She just looked up and winked at me with my cock still in her mouth.

Finally satiated, she released me. Rick and I both helped her to her feet, each taking an arm and lifting her.

"Now, I really fucking need a shower!" Julia beamed. "I think I got jizz in my hair."

She really was a mess. I feel like an animal admitting it, but I did find it hot. I liked seeing her exhausted and filthy. I don't know why men enjoy this, but I'm not an exception. I'd love to claim I'm more evolved. But the truth is, I liked seeing her covered in our cum and her own juices.

"Come here," I said. "We'll help you."

I removed the hand sprayer from its mount and switched it on. I tested the temperature on my hand, then said, "Turn around and tilt your head back."

Julia did as I asked. I gently swept her hair from her face and began wetting it, occasionally running the warm water over her shoulders, down the front of her body, and down her back. Julia sighed contentedly as I washed her.

Rick poured shampoo into his hand and gently massaged it into Julia's scalp. I began rinsing her hair while Rick claimed a loofa sponge from a hook on the wall and doused it with body wash. He squeezed it to lather the soap and began washing the front of Julia's body. The scent of sexual arousal was slowly replaced by the clean scent of soap. I handed Julia the sprayer while I rubbed conditioner through her curls.

"Am I doing this right?" I asked.

"It's perfect," she sighed wistfully.

Rick handed me the sponge and I washed Julia's back dutifully. I ran the soapy loofa across her shoulders and worked my way down, bending to reach the back of each leg. I ran my hands back up her slippery skin, pausing at her lovely round ass. I took the opportunity to return the surprise she'd given me earlier, slipping my middle finger between her ass cheeks and rubbing it up and down against her little asshole.

"Ooh!" She twitched, then pushed her ass back against my finger more eagerly than I expected. "Don't tease unless you mean it." She chided.

"I always mean it," I replied.

"I'm going to hold you to that," she said.

I moved out of the way to let Julia rinse herself thoroughly and wash her own face. Rick and I both lathered up with soap while Julia finished. Then Julia turned to us and said, "I'll just make sure you're both nice and clean."

She approached Rick first as he was rinsing himself, pressing her body against his and giving him a kiss. She ran her hand up his leg and gently caressed his spent cock.

Turning to face me she did the same. I felt her hand slide up my leg and wrap around my soapy cock. The slippery feeling of her hand gliding up my shaft instantly caused my cock to grow. She brought her other hand between us, gently tugging on my soapy balls.

She felt my erection quickly becoming hard in her hand and smiled at me. "Later," she mouthed silently with her back turned to Rick.

Maybe she knew Rick was finished and didn't want to openly talk about playing with me if he couldn't be involved.

We all toweled off and returned to the patio to enjoy the early evening air. We ate snacks and each drank multiple glasses of ice water, lounging comfortably, wrapped only in our bath towels. We finished the bottle of wine we had already opened, then another. We talked and laughed amiably through the evening. Julia moved between us occasionally, spending time cuddling with us individually and sitting in each of our laps to make sure we both felt her affection.

"It's getting late. I should probably go," I said finally.

"Don't be silly," Julia replied.

"You're welcome to stay," Rick assured me.

"Please stay," Julia said earnestly. "We have a guest room if you aren't comfortable, but we hoped you would sleep with us."

Sensing the honesty of this request, I agreed.

We all moved back to the bedroom. It still smelled like sex. "Rick, can you grab some fresh sheets? I need to clean the headboard," Julia said, playfully shooting me a scornful look.

"I'm so sorry. It was unintentional," I said apologetically.

Julia grabbed me by the chin. "Don't ever apologize for your pleasure."

Rick and I changed the bed over while Julia cleaned my cum off of the headboard. Julia gave me a fresh toothbrush and we all prepared for bed.

Rick wore underwear and a t-shirt. Julia just pulled a large t-shirt over her naked body. I decided to sleep nude. I usually slept nude anyway and none of Rick's spare clothes could fit me. We all climbed into bed with Julia in the middle. It was actually comfortable and sweet. Rick and I tenderly cuddled Julia from both sides. Julia turned to Rick to kiss him good night.

"Good night, baby," she said. "I love you."

Then she turned to me. "I love you too."

We all drifted to sleep.

Later in the night I awoke to the feeling of Julia caressing me gently. She was on her side facing me, running her hand up and down my chest, occasionally dipping down my abdomen toward my pelvis or running her hand down my bare thigh. She was smiling. She placed her finger to her pursed lips. "Rick's asleep," she whispered.

Shaking off my drowsiness I felt the familiar ache of my erection. I realized I was already very hard, but Julia hadn't touched me there yet. Sensing I was now fully alert she ran her hand down my abdomen one more time and encircled my cock with her soft hand. She draped one leg over my thigh and pressed her damp mound against my hip. She kissed me and began pumping her fist up and down my cock while she rubbed herself against me.

"There's a bottle of lube on the nightstand next to you," she whispered.

"Mmm, it doesn't feel like you need it." I whispered back.

"Can you reach it?," she replied.

I retrieved the lube without further questions.

"Pour some on my hand," she said holding out her palm.

I did as I was told. Julia wrapped her hand back around my cock and I felt it glide smoothly up and down the length of my shaft. Then she twisted her hand around my swollen head until I was slippery from top to bottom.

"Now more," she said holding out her palm again.

I poured more lube into her hand.

"That's good. You can put it back now," Julia instructed.

She rubbed the lube between her fingers then her hand disappeared over her hip. She moaned softly as she slid her hand between her ass cheeks and coated herself with the slippery fluid.

First, I tried to slide a hand between us to reach her clit, but she stopped me. "No. It's still too sensitive," she said rolling toward me a little further and pressing her pussy down on my hip tightly.

So I reached around her with my other arm and caressed her soft ass cheeks. "Yes," she purred.

I lowered my hand, teasing it between her cheeks repeatedly, but never too far. She moaned and stroked me faster, rocking her hips to gently grind her wet pussy against my body.

I ran my hand up and down between her cheeks, then slowly slid my middle finger to her slippery asshole. She breathed hotly against my neck. This is what she wanted. I rubbed my finger in probing circles teasing the tip against her tight hole, allowing it barely to slip inside before withdrawing it repeatedly.

"Oh, yes," she breathed, grinding her pussy harder against me.

I pressed my finger into her ass again, this time deeper. I felt her squeezing and relaxing around me. Her grinding became more aggressive. I plunged my finger deep into her ass and she gasped.

"Oh fuck. I'm so close."

I slid my finger in and out of her ass and her hand stopped moving on my my cock.

"Ffffuck!" She hissed and came hard against my hip while I lewdly fingered her tight slippery asshole.

As she gradually recovered I held my finger inside her and she began stroking me again. I felt my balls tightening to my body as I approached climax.

"Do you want my mouth?" She offered.

"No," I moaned. "I want your mouth up here."

She pressed her lips to mine and thrust her tongue into my mouth roughly, her fist furiously pumping my straining cock, making wet sloppy sounds as she brought me to the edge. I involuntarily lifted my ass off the bed toward her insistent hand and exploded. She broke free of our kiss and looked down to see what she had produced. She moaned sharply as she watched streak after streak of white cum leap across my bare chest like hot whiplashes of the pleasure she was eliciting.

I sunk back into the bed exhausted. "Mmm," she moaned lowering her tongue to my collarbone, tasting my pleasure.

She lithely removed her t-shirt and used it to clean me, then tossed it to the side and settled back against me in a warm naked embrace.

We whispered to each other snuggling. "Next time, can we try something else?" She asked quietly.

"Of course," I whispered back, thrilled if not entirely surprised she was already planning on there being a 'next time'. "What to you want?"

"Mm," she purred into my neck, then brought her lips to my ear and almost silently whispered, "I want you to fuck my ass."

I managed to choke back my nervous excitement. "I've never done that before," I admitted. "Have you?"

"A few times." She paused. "With Rick. I liked it. But I want to know how it feels with you."

"That sounds hot," I said.

"Good," she replied. Then after a pause, "I just want to make you cum forever."

"I never want to stop making each other cum," I whispered back.

We drifted off to sleep with our bodies still entangled.

When I woke, the first rays of morning sunlight were crawling across the bedroom floor. I carefully rolled out of bed, trying not to disturb my bedmates. I dressed as quietly as I could, then rolled back onto the bed next to Julia. Feeling my movement, she woke and turned to me.

"I have to go," I whispered.

"Okay, baby. When can I see you again?"

"I don't know," I admitted. "Soon though. I'll figure it out."

"Okay. Don't make me wait. I love you."

"I love you too."

I drove home in the early morning light with a strange new perspective on my life. It might be difficult for many people to understand, but I didn't mind sharing Julia with another man. She made me feel special, desired, and loved. I felt I could unapologetically be my full self with her. It wasn't just about fucking. In fact, the bulk of our relationship wasn't sexual. But when it was sexual it was glorious. I realized that love could be shared. It didn't need to be coveted possessively.

If someone makes you feel good, does it matter whether they also make others feel good?

I had many more lovely erotic experiences with Julia. Some were with Rick, others were just the two of us. Still others were with different partners.

Julia and Rick became close friends. Though I kept the extent of our relationship secret from my wife, we often had dinner with them and my wife also enjoyed their friendship. Julia even had limited success seducing my wife into a foursome. It didn't result in a full swap, but it was a huge leap of sexual adventure for my wife.

My relationship with my wife improved. I was able to reconnect with her and more patiently work to find common ground without letting our challenges make me feel undesirable. Our marriage became more passionate, and I learned to please and excite her in new ways that we both enjoyed. Even though we never reached the level of passion I needed to feel satisfied, my relationship with Julia fulfilled most of my remaining needs.

So from my perspective, infidelity isn't necessarily the death of a marriage. Sometimes it can be its savior.