Sharing Julia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm, you want to fuck me now, baby?" Julia moaned back at me.

I was thrilled to hear her use the word 'baby' back to me, and knew that I hadn't made a mood-killing misstep.

"No," I growled. "I want to eat you first. I want you on your knees with your ass in the air."

"Ooh, whatever you want, baby," she replied.

She did what I said. She turned around and climbed onto the bed. Bending over on her knees with her legs spread, she lowered her shoulders to the mattress so that her ass was high in the air. I stood behind her stroking my cock absentmindedly while I watched her position herself. I admired her wide ass, accentuated by the thin black g-string pinched between her cheeks. Then I reached down and caressed her legs. I started at her ankles and ran my hands up her calves, slowly around the curve of her knees and up her thighs, savoring the smooth warm feeling of her skin. I reached inside her thighs and pulled her legs a little further apart, then squeezed her ass cheeks firmly before gently running my palms up to caress her back. She sighed happily as I rubbed her shoulders softly before returning my hands to her waist.

I grabbed her ass again roughly then slowly ran my finger through the crease of her mound over her panties.

She jumped at the sudden contact between my finger and her clit and released a sharp excited moan.

"Ugh!"

Her pussy felt warm and damp through the thin fabric. I groaned and moved closer to the edge of the bed until my rigid cock was pressing against her bare hip. I left it there momentarily while I continued to rub her through her panties, then I slid my cock over the curve of her hip until the length of it was resting in the valley between her ass cheeks. I pulled back slowly allowing the head of my cock to settle between her cheeks, tracing a line from the top of her ass down to her wet crease. I pressed myself forward nestling the wide head of my swollen cock into her soft mound.

"Mm, fuck," she moaned. "I'm so ready for your cock."

"Not yet, baby," I groaned. "I want your husband to watch you beg for it."

"Oh fuck," she hissed back.

I removed my cock from the entrance of her aching pussy and dropped to my knees behind her. I didn't bother trying to remove her panties. I impatiently pulled them to the side as I kissed my way up the back of her thigh. The scent of her arousal was pungent and maddening. I looked at her bare pussy for the first time and felt my head rush with filthy desire. Her tufted mound was swollen. Her labia were plump and glistening, parted slightly, ready to receive a lover. I watched as a clear bead of her fluids dripped tenuously from her lips before breaking free and landing on the sheets between her knees.

Unable to control my lust, I buried my mouth in her dripping pussy. She inhaled sharply and moaned as I flicked my tongue over her clit and dragged it up through her crease all the way to her asshole. I lowered my mouth again, circling her swollen labia, then licked her waiting clit from behind, spreading her soft cheeks with my hands.

Julia's moans intensified as I continued to lick her, but her pleasure became background noise to me as I lost myself in my desire for her. I just wanted to taste her and put my mouth all over her most intimate parts. I groaned and ate her pussy wantonly, simply because because my lust for her demanded it, until finally she moaned loudly and snapped me out of my erotic trance.

"Ooh, ohh, fuck! I'm going to..." she gasped ineffectually.

Then she arched her back and came all over my mouth, pushing her pussy back against my face and grinding her clit on my tongue. I moaned again as I continued to lick her through her orgasm, savoring the feeling of her clit throbbing against my tongue and rubbing her back tenderly as she slowly recovered.

After her breathing slowed and I felt her body relax I removed my mouth from her sopping mound and returned to my feet. My chin was dripping with her. She was still clutching the sheets tightly in her fists with her head on the mattress. She looked up at me amorously.

"Mmm, please fuck me now, baby. I need you to fuck me with that big hard cock. I need it."

She played her role well. I asked her to beg and she had. I believed she was sincere, and I knew this was exciting for her husband. He was still jerking off in his chair, but now looking very intently at us and breathing heavily. This was the part of the show he really wanted to see.

I looked down at myself. I had the biggest and hardest erection I'd ever experienced. I didn't know whether it was the ED pill or simply my level of arousal, but if I was ever going pass as having a big dick now was the time. I licked my lips and tasted Julia.

"Mm, I'm going to fuck you now," I said bluntly.

I didn't ask her to move. I placed my hands on her hips as I positioned myself behind her. I was so hard that it was unnecessary to guide my cock to her pussy with my hand. I angled my hips until my swollen cock head was pressing against her. I pushed forward until my cock parted her warm lips and began to sink inside her. Despite her wetness she still felt incredibly tight. I continued slowly until I finally felt the ridge of my head slip inside her. She moaned deeply.

"Mmm god, baby."

I felt her hand between her legs as she reached up groping for me. She wrapped her hand around me, slowly stroking my shaft as I held my fat throbbing head inside her tiny pussy. I remained motionless for a minute, letting her stroke me.

"Mmm it's so big, baby," she said looking at her husband. "Is this what you want?"

Rick groaned fervently, "Fuck, baby. I want to you take the whole thing."

"Mm, give it to me, baby," Julia moaned in my direction, dropping her hand from my thick shaft.

I responded by tightening my grip on her hips and pulling her back toward me. I thrust my hips forward and slowly sunk inside her until her ass was resting against my pelvis and my cock was buried deep in her pussy.

"Ugh, fuck," she groaned. "You're so deep."

I pulled back and thrust again, this time more forcefully, causing her ass to slap against me and jiggle on impact.

"Fuck," she moaned again.

Her panties were starting to get in the way, but I didn't want to stop to take them off, so I grabbed the thin waistband in both hands and ripped them off forcefully, sliding the tattered remains down her thigh.

"Oh!" She gasped.

I placed my hands back on her hips and held her to me, rotating my hips and working my hard cock deep inside her, before pulling back and thrusting again. I fucked her slowly and steadily at first. I wanted this feeling to last, but could feel my hunger growing and knew I wouldn't be able to control myself forever. She propped herself up on her elbows and threw her head back dangling her hair across her delicate shoulders temptingly and I couldn't resist taking a fistful into my hand while I fucked her. I gradually increased my pace getting more and more urgent with each thrust.

"Ugh, god. Fuck me," she grunted crudely.

Realizing she wasn't sexually delicate and sensing I wouldn't hurt her, I fucked her harder. I plunged my straining cock inside her, her ass smacking loudly against my body and my heavy balls simultaneously slapping against her clit.

"Do you like my cock, baby? Are you going to cum on this big cock for your husband?"

"Mmm, yes."

"Tell him. Tell him you like it."

With my fist in her hair I gently turned her head toward Rick. I wanted him to see her face.

"Ohhh, baby. I love this big cock."

"Tell him what you're going to do, Julia," I said authoritatively, surprising myself.

"Ohhh, fuck. I'm going to cum.," she bellowed indelicately. "I'm going to cum all over your big fat dick. Make me cum, baby. Make me cum."

Her grunts and groans became unintelligible. Abandoning my fistful of hair, I pushed her forward onto the bed until I was flat on top of her, supporting my weight with my knees and elbows and straddling her hips. She lay prone underneath me as I pressed myself down into her, bouncing up and down on the squeaking mattress, dominating her with my cock. This finally pushed her over the edge and she cried out.

"Aghhh!" She screamed, descending into a shaking orgasmic mess.

I thrust deeply inside her and left my cock there, letting her spasm around me.

At that precise moment Rick grunted and blew his load unceremoniously all over his own leg.

"Oh, baby!" Julia said with surprise in her voice, watching her husband groan his way through is orgasm. "Are you okay? Was that good?"

"Oh fuck, yes, baby," he growled back at her. "That was so fucking hot." Then he chuckled involuntarily.

We all started laughing together. We couldn't help it. It was infectious. Their shared moment of release was adorable to me. I felt good being part of this experience with them and no longer had any sense of awkwardness or anxiety about it. They clearly loved it and loved each other deeply.

"Now I think you gotta make him cum, hun," Rick said smiling at his wife.

"We can stop if you want," I offered before she could answer. This was about them more than me. I wanted Julia to know she didn't owe me an orgasm. She didn't have to keep going unless she wanted it. That was important to me. I didn't want her to continue out of a misplaced sense of obligation. And if my orgasm had really been that important to me I could have allowed myself release much earlier.

"Hell no," Julia responded flatly. "I'm not even close to done with you."

I kissed her shoulder. "Are you sure?"

"Lie on your back, baby."

I checked for Rick's response. He leaned back in his seat smiling and began stroking his cock again.

I rolled to my side and scooted up to the head of the bed before settling on my back comfortably. My erection was still impressive. It was still extremely rigid. The pills must have been affecting me. My cock was at maximum potential. Maybe Julia noticed me looking down at myself.

"Fuck, you're hard. You must really like me," she teased. "Mm, or maybe you just really like this tight little pussy?" She said sliding down the bed on her side next to me. She extended one arm across my abdomen and leaned over me.

"I want to taste where you've been," She moaned, reaching between my legs with her free hand and sliding it under my balls to cradle them as she engulfed the head of my cock with her mouth. All I could see was the back of her head bobbing up and down slowly on my cock. Rick could see exactly what she was doing, and he appeared to be hard again. I imagined her tasting her own pussy on my cock and groaned.

"Mmm," she moaned in return. "My pussy made a mess on this big cock."

Then she suddenly stopped sucking. She turned to face me and swung a leg over my hip, the remains of her panties still hanging from her calf. She quickly climbed on top of me and bent down to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her down against my chest. My cock was trapped between us while we kissed wildly, moaning into each other's mouth. I slid my hands to her ass and pulled her up just far enough for the head of my cock to slip through her thighs and protrude out, resting against the back of her leg. She reached for the headboard to prevent herself from falling forward as I reached down around her leg impatiently and aimed my cock at her slick pussy. Feeling me against her entrance she sunk down onto it moaning loudly.

I tilted my head forward and took one of her large erect nipples into my mouth sucking it gently and swirling my tongue around it. I didn't allow her to move much at first. I held her in place and made her sit on my cock so I could suck on her sexy little tits one at a time. As soon as I released her she began bouncing and rotating her hips on top of me.

"Mm, god," she moaned biting her lip with a look of concentration as she forcefully rocked her pussy back and forth on my cock. She already looked like she was close to cumming again. I was amazed by how orgasmic she was.

Unexpectedly I felt something brush the outside of my right arm. I looked to my right to see Rick moving to the edge of the bed. He was standing next to us looking down. He bent down and kissed Julia while she rode my cock, then he placed his hand under her chin and guided her mouth to his turgid cock.

This caught me off guard a little. We hadn't discussed the possibility of him joining in. I don't think Julia expected it either, but she moaned excitedly as she took his hard cock into her mouth.

"Mm, baby!" She moaned as she paused to look at him before plunging her mouth back down on his erection. She easily engulfed him fully until her lips were touching his balls and the tip of her nose was hidden in the small patch of pubic hair he left unshaved above his dick.

She bobbed her head in quick short strokes, swallowing his hard little cock whole each time, while roughly thrusting her pussy up and down on my much bigger erection. Suddenly she stiffened. She placed a hand on my chest to steady herself as she began shaking in deep climax. A muffled groan escaped her throat as she held her husband's dick in her mouth and came on my cock.

Rick must have been close too. As soon as Julia stopped sucking, momentarily paralyzed by her orgasm, he placed his hand on the top of her head and held her in place while he fucked her mouth. His balls slapped her chin while he pumped away for only a few seconds before he stiffened and groaned, ejaculating into her mouth.

Julia didn't care. She was lost in her own world of pleasure. She closed her eyes and accepted her husband's release moaning in satisfaction.

Rick pulled his cock free and left his hand on Julia's head while he rubbed his oozing cock all over her face obscenely.

I groaned deeply. I wanted to cum. I'd been holding back the flood gates so long I felt like I was going explode.

I rolled over taking Julia with me, pulling her out of her husband's reach, and flipped her onto her back. I put my hands behind her knees and spread her legs, pushing them up and back until her knees were on either side of her head. I was impressed by her flexibility. She moaned as I lowered my cock back down into her waiting pussy until my balls rested against her ass.

"Ugh fuck. I'm going to fill your little pussy with my cum, baby," I growled.

"Mmm, empty those big balls inside me, baby," she hissed back at me. "Use my little pussy. I want you to cum for me."

She looked up at me from between her legs, her face glazed with her husband's jizz, her brow furrowed in concentration. Then she turned to her husband who was still standing next to the bed. She panted and moaned as I fucked her deep and hard. I could feel my arousal about to peak.

"Ohhhhh, I think it's going to happen, baby," Julia whimpered in her husband's direction. "I can feel it."

"Oh fuck, do it for me, baby," he groaned back.

It seemed a slightly odd thing to say. At first I thought they were talking about my orgasm. Could she feel how close I was? I soon realized they meant something different.

I thrust my cock deep in her pussy and held it there momentarily. Finally reaching the limit of my endurance, I pulled back one more time, preparing to plunge my cock back into her pussy before releasing deep inside her, but just as I pulled back I felt her pussy tighten violently forcing the slippery head of my cock free.

"Aaaghhhfffuuuuuck!" Julia squealed in a single high pitched obscenity, her teeth clenched and her face contorted in blissful agony.

I felt a rush of hot fluid burst across my cock and abdomen as she squirted all over me. Simultaneously, I groaned loudly and my unconstrained cock jerked wildly launching a forceful blast of thick white semen completely over Julia's head, splattering messily on the headboard. With my hands still holding Julia's legs and Julia in the throes of her own wrenching orgasm, I let my throbbing cock twitch and spasm freely, coating Julia's chest and abdomen with my hot cum until she was a mess from her chin to her pussy. I finally released one of her legs and stroked myself against her throbbing clit until her dark pubic hair was matted with my hot semen.

"Fuck!" I moaned, exhaling loudly and falling back on my knees.

I collapsed on the bed next to Julia, cradling her in my arms with my body pressed against her side.

"Mmmmmm!" She moaned, sighing softly.

Rick joined us on the bed, pulling himself tight to Julia's other side with her nestled firmly between us. We lay there breathlessly for several minutes.

"This is how every day should end," Julia said. "Sandwiched between two naked and satisfied men."

We all chuckled a little.

"You did it, honey. You squirted." Rick said quietly.

"I did," Julia replied, nodding solemnly. "Good work boys. Teamwork makes the dream work."

We laughed aloud again.

I could still feel my erection resting against Julia's leg, and was surprised I still wanted more of her.

"You are messy boys," she said slowly working her hands down her body. I felt her wrap her hand around my slippery cock and realized she was also stroking her husband's cock on the other side when I heard him groan.

Jesus, was he still hard too?

"Mmm, feels like maybe I haven't satisfied you yet."

She turned her head to Rick and kissed him deeply, moaning into his mouth. I kissed her shoulder while she slowly worked her hands up and down both of our cocks. Then she broke free of her husband's mouth and turned to me. She looked at me smiling.

"Will you kiss me?" She asked quietly.

"Yes," I groaned.

She tentatively pressed her lips to mine. I realized she wasn't sure how I'd feel kissing her after her husband had ejaculated in her mouth. I pressed my lips back against hers firmly and groaned, pressing my tongue against hers and kissing her ardently.

She moaned in surprise and kissed me back as I felt her grip tighten around my thick shaft.

She stroked us in unison, turning her head back and forth between our mouths as we both enjoyed her attention. Soon Rick and I were both groaning as she worked us toward climax together.

"Will you guys do something for me?" She asked, pausing.

"Mm, probably," Rick answered.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Will you lie next to each other so I can suck both of your cocks?"

"Um," I thought aloud.

"Just for a minute? It would look so hot to see you lying next to each other."

"I guess I'm okay with it," I said.

"Whatever you want, baby," Rick agreed.

Julia sat up and turned around on her knees, then backed her way down the bed.

"Scoot together," she said.

We followed her instructions. I felt Rick's shoulder press against my arm and our hips made contact as we moved into the warm space Julia had left between us.

"Now spread your legs a little," Julia instructed. "God, this is so fucking hot! Look at your hard cocks waiting for me."

Rick's hairy leg touched mine. It felt foreign and uncomfortable. I had no sexual attraction to men. This was not exciting me, and I thought about stopping it.

"Now jerk each other off!" Julia said with a mischievous smile.

"For fuck's sake, Julia!" I said, preparing to sit up.

"I'm fucking with you!" She said, stopping me. "Please lie down. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I promise I won't do it again. You're both very brave. I'm so impressed."

I reluctantly lay back down. Julia slid a knee between each of our legs so that our shins were pressed together between her thighs. Then she took our cocks in each hand, stroking us slowly. She leaned forward, sitting on our legs and took Rick into her mouth first. She sucked his full length while she used her hand on me. She moaned blissfully while she pleased us.

Shifting position, she returned her hand to Rick's erection and leaned toward my cock. She worked Rick's cock faster as she took me into her mouth. She couldn't deepthroat me the way she had done to Rick, but her enthusiasm was all I needed to feel my excitement grow.