Sharing Khym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You just got here, Brooke. I thought maybe you'd like to catch your breath before we dig in."

"I'm ready anytime." Brooke fixed him a cool, confidant gaze.

"Almost. You brought toys?"

"Yeah," Brooke said. She and James spent a minute reviewing the sex toys that Brooke had brought for her session with Khym. The older man raised his eyes at a few, but didn't outright veto any.

"Remember, Brooke," James said. "You can enjoy Khym. For one evening you can give her direction." He fixed the blonde with an unflinching stare. "But you don't hurt her, don't correct her. No way."

Brooke nodded, but said nothing.

"Good," James said. "You ready?"

"Yes."

"Good," James repeated. "Stand up."

Brooke complied.

"Turn around."

She did.

"Take your jacket off." James watched as Brooke wriggled free of the jacket, letting it drop to the floor behind her. "Are you twelve?"

"What? No, I-"

"Then don't throw your clothes on the floor!" James said, cutting her off.

The blonde picked the jacket up, before laying it on the sofa.

"What do you say?" James asked.

"I'm sorry."

"You're sorry..."

"Master," she said. "I'm sorry, Master."

"Good," James said. His cock began to stir. "Take your top off."

Still facing away from him, Brooke reached her hands underneath the sides of her sport top. She tugged it off, and this time, lay it on the sofa. James was treated to a view of the blonde's smooth, lightly-muscled back, draped with her tight braid. "Turn around."

Brooke's body straddled the line between athletic and feminine. She had a graceful neck with a deep hollow at the throat. Prominent collarbones led to slim, toned shoulders and arms. Her breasts were modest, but high, tipped with soft, inviting nipples. The loose pants only accentuated her tight abs.

"You're proud of your body." James met the blonde's bright, green eyes. He took a sip of whisky.

"I work for it," she said.

James rose, straightening his tie. "You do work for it." He circled her, soaking up the beauty of his temporary slave. "In the studio, the gym." He trailed his fingers up Brooke's bare back, tracing the prominent muscles either side of her spine. He slipped his hand around her neck. "On the bike." James stood behind Brooke, looming over her. "Tonight that body is mine to enjoy." He trailed his other hand up her belly, lingering on a soft nipple before continuing.

"I know," Brooke said. "You get to-"

"No! You obviously don't know," James said, angrily. He tightened his fingers against her neck. "You might think this is a game, Brooke. It isn't." The blonde twisted beneath his vise of a hand. "Khym and I aren't playing. We have a relationship." James took a breath, trying to calm himself. "When I lead you into that bedroom you're my slave. Khym's going to watch me use you as roughly as I want. Nod your head if you understand."

Brooke nodded.

"Now," James said, "you have a decision to make." He slowly eased his grip on her throat. "You can get dressed again, and leave. You'll never talk to Khym outside of class. Or," he said, "you can finish undressing." He stepped back, his hands sliding from Brooke's skin.

The blonde hesitated only a moment before slipping off a sandal. James watched, aroused, as she slipped off the other, then untied the loose-fitting pants. They fell away with a whisper. Only a pair of square-cut boy briefs remained.

"You can leave those," James said, before Brooke could remove her underwear. "For now."

Brooke stood quietly as James's eyes swept over her body yet again. If the woman had any modesty, it was well hidden. She hadn't even insisted on closing the drapes before undressing.

"Turn away from me," James said evenly. "Arms behind." When the blonde complied, he attached a set of thick, leather handcuffs, pinning her wrists behind her. She didn't resist.

"Let's go see Khym," he said.

***

Khym had never been this confused in her entire life.

She had learned to trust James more and more over the past several months. Her decision to show him the text conversation with Brooke had been difficult, but her master's even, calm reaction had confirmed that her trust was justified. It was her own reaction to Brooke's blatantly sexual advances that was troubling. The woman's bold, hungry eyes upon her in the yoga studio changing room had stirred something within Khym. It wasn't just that Brooke was attractive, it was her forceful presence. Khym had felt cowed, allowing her instructor's hands to caress her. Submitting to the unsought, but not unwelcome, touch had given her a small tremor of pleasure.

The conversation and subsequent sexual release with James had only confused her more. He knew her well, guiding Khym into confessing her secret arousal, her fantasy of being used and left drained by Brooke. It had been her master's fingers twisting in her wet pussy, but in Khym's mind it had been Brooke as well.

James shared her attraction to Brooke. After bringing her to a shuddering orgasm, standing, in the living room of her little apartment, James had practically dragged Khym into the bedroom to satisfy his own urges. He was painfully hard, pinning her to the bed while releasing a flurry of filthy talk.

"I'll take her," he said, pushing insistently into her already slick gash.

"What?" Khym's confusion clashed with her desire.

"It's the only way," James groaned. "I'll take her the same way I take you."

"You want to fuck her?" Of course she had seen the desire in James's eyes when he looked at the photo of Brooke.

"I have to." James usually fucked Khym more aggressively, working her over while standing, or slapping against her ass doggy style. Tonight he lay close, grinding slowly. His lips were inches from her ears. "Once I've done her, she'll soften."

"I don't understand," Khym groaned.

"You'll watch."

"Watch?" What would it be like, she wondered, looking on as her master used another woman?

"Yes," James grunted hoarsely. "You'll watch. When I'm through, when I've used her up, I'll give you to her."

"Oh my god," Khym whispered. She could picture it perfectly, a tired but hungry Brooke turning from James to her, green eyes sparkling with desire.

"You want it."

"I don't know. I-"

"You came thinking about her," James said. His cock jerked, nearing release. "I'll give you to her. One night."

She did want it. Khym wriggled against James's brutally hard cock, seeking a second orgasm.

The two had cum together that night, each wrapping their minds around the possibility of sharing a bed with Brooke. Now, as she waited on a loveseat in the suite's bedroom, a surge of uncertainty swept through Khym. What if James liked Brooke more than her? What if Brooke lost interest after fucking James? Were the two just playing some cruel trick on her?

Khym darted into the bathroom, checking herself in the mirror for the tenth time. James had bought her a set of impossibly sexy lingerie. The glossy black bra was edged with deep blue floral trim up the straps and around the base. Where the silky fabric pushed her breasts together in the middle, was a blue bow. The panties and the sheer stockings were also black, decorated with the same blue bow. The collar completed the look. Khym admired it in the mirror, running her fingers along the metal much as Brooke had. Odd, she thought, that the thing which bound her to James also attracted Brooke.

"You look sexier wearing that than the model in the catalog," James had said, referring to the lingerie. He had meant it, and he was right. Khym knew she was beautiful, with an exotic edge to her features. Lots of men stared at her. Only James could own her.

She heard the sound of James raising his voice in the other room. He had warned Khym that Brooke would have to be kept in line. When his voice faded again, she scrambled back to the loveseat. The door opened.

Brooke stumbled into the room awkwardly, guided with no particular tenderness by James. She was naked except for a pair of snug black briefs. Khym fought back a fleeting feeling of shame. Should she be witnessing this moment between two people, the imbalance of power between a master and his property? And yet, the sight aroused her. Brooke was captivating. Even bound as she was, the blonde remained beautiful and proud. Before she had taken more than a single step into the room, her eyes sought Khym. The brunette blushed as green eyes hungrily took her in.

"Eyes down," James cautioned. His expression was stern, all of his attention focused on the blonde.

Brooke obeyed, but her posture told a different story. James walked her to the end of the bed, a spot where Khym would have a clear view.

"Knees."

Brooke shot a glance toward Khym. She smiled. "Do you think I-"

The slap was instantaneous. James's hand seemed to come from nowhere, an open handed swing which landed against the side of Brooke's slim breast.

"Fuuuuuck!" Brooke swore. She hissed with pain, eyes now returning to James. Khym spotted a glint of icy defiance. "Godammit, do you-"

"Knees!" James repeated. He didn't raise his hand for another blow. He didn't need to.

"Fuck!" Brooke repeated. For longer than Khym thought was prudent, her instructor locked eyes with James. Just when Khym thought he would correct the blonde again, Brooke sank to her knees.

James grunted, almost inaudibly. Leaving Brooke where she knelt, James walked to Khym. He fished his cock out. "Suck," he said.

"Yes, Master!" Khym was thrilled with the unexpected chance to please her master. She slipped her lips around James's soft, but swollen cock.

"Yes," James said. He rested his hand on the back of her head. "Suck me Khym. Get me hard."

Khym had assumed that James would ignore her, favoring Brooke. She didn't waste the opportunity. The brunette tossed back her hair. Applying just enough suction, she took the familiar organ into her mouth. Khym circled warm, male flesh with her tongue, squeezing and sucking until James began to stiffen.

"Mmmm," he groaned. "Just like that."

"Yes, Master." Khym drew him again past her soft lips. James's cock quickly grew too large to hold in her mouth. She swallowed what she could, then gave his now-hard cock a generous, wet lick. When she went to repeat, James pulled back.

"That's enough," he said, a touch of roughness tinging his voice. As Khym watched with mixed emotions, James returned again to Brooke. "Lick it," he said. "It'll be like kissing her."

Brooke kept her eyes downcast, lost in whatever emotional well she had slipped into.

"Fine," James grumbled. He stood close in front of Brooke. He remained clothed, with only his zipper open to release his cock and plump balls. The older man rubbed his organ against the side of Brooke's face, leaving a trail of Khym's saliva. He teased the head against the blonde's lips before continuing, smearing a slick path across Brooke's other cheek. The blonde made a small sound.

"Open your mouth."

This time Brooke complied. James slid in the first several inches of his cock until the blonde's brow knitted in discomfort. He withdrew, then repeated the motion. Khym snuck a glance at James. Her master had a smug smile on his face, watching as Brooke struggled to take even half of his swollen organ. Was this what he looked like when he used her mouth?

"Aaaaaah!" Brooke gasped, pulling back. A fat string of drool swung from her lower lip before slapping back against her chin. For the first time, the athletic blonde raised her eyes to take in a view of James's cock. "Dammit," she said, trying to catch her breath, "you're gifted."

"You can do it," James said, with a mock, soothing tone to his voice. "Don't you want to take more than Khym?"

By way of reply, Brooke merely parted her lips again. At once James plunged in, hitting her limit. When the blonde wriggled away reflexively, James grabbed her braid and kept pumping. "Grghh, grghh, grghh," Brooke grunted, the sound muffled by the thick rod violating her mouth.

Khym was wet, aroused. Jealousy sparked through her, but watching James master Brooke was wickedly erotic. Her master was breaking Brooke to his will, gradually gaining control of the athletic blonde.

"Yeah, that's good!" James groaned. The older man mercilessly worked his cock into Brooke's mouth. He took his pleasure for another thirty seconds before finally releasing his slave's braid.

Brooke twisted away, almost collapsing. With her hands bound, she could barely stay balanced, and couldn't wipe the drool from her mouth and chin. "Shit!" she gasped.

"You wanted to look at Khym," James said, his own voice raw with lust. "Look at her."

Obediently, Brooke turned to Khym. Her eyes were watering, sending wet streaks to join those on her cheeks and chin. The blonde was panting, wide-eyed. One breast was turning scarlet where James had slapped her. The earlier defiance was being overtaken by a look of bewilderment.

"Do you think she's taking as much of my cock as you do?"

"I, I don't know, Master." Khym's eyes shot between James and Brooke. "I... the same, maybe?"

"Huh," James said. He looked down, toward Brooke. "I can't tell, either, but I don't think she's really trying. How about that, Brooke? Strong woman like you?"

"I am," Brooke said, voice shaky.

"Master!" James shouted. This time his slap landed on her cheek.

Brooke swayed sideways but her eyes shot up toward James. For a moment Khym thought she would again defy the older man. Then Brooke's head sagged. "Yes. Yes, Master."

"Do it then," James said. "I'm not going to help this time. Work my cock with your cunt of a mouth."

She did. Brooke rose, still kneeling, to place her mouth over James's shaft. Flashes of muscle played along the blonde's legs, abs, and neck as she worked to stay in position. Brooke pulled back, slid down the shaft again, and repeated.

"Good, that's good," James said, huskily. "Deeper. You should gag every time."

Brooke said nothing, but began to throat James's cock more aggressively. "Glghh, glghh," the blonde grunted. She pushed her mouth as hard as she could bear onto the thick shaft. Khym watched intently, both jealous and aroused.

"Yeah bitch, like that!" James groaned. "Ahhhh good! Now, hold it."

Obediently, Brooke paused, violating her own throat with cock, holding the intruding head deep. Her cheeks were messy with tears.

"Ten... nine... eight..." James began to count down. "Seven... six..." He wasn't forcing, or even touching Brooke, but his voice was iron. The blonde held her pose, trembling with the effort. "Five... four... three..." Brooke's back began to arch, but she fought against it, against everything her body was telling her. "Two... one."

"Fuhhhhhhhhhh!" Brooke tore her mouth from James's cock with a gasp. She collapsed against the end of the bed, saliva dripping from her mouth. "Uh, hahhhhh," she panted. The blonde's eyes drifted, unseeing, to Khym, before returning to her master.

James's cock looked like a weapon. The room was dim, but Khym had left the bathroom light on, illuminating his organ from the side. Fresh from Brooke's obedient mouth, the thing was glistening, and diamond hard. Veins stood out proudly, winding their way from plump balls to the thickest part of his cock. As Khym watched, it bobbed, seemingly of its own will.

"Better," James acknowledged. "That's a good pet." The older man loosened his tie and removed it, draping it carefully over the back of the door. His dress shirt followed. "Here." Almost lazily, James gripped one of Brooke's bound arms, then hauled her up to sit on the king bed.

"Master?" She regarded him uncertainly, still recovering from the aggressive throating.

"Khym," James said. He signaled her to sit behind Brooke. "Untie Brooke's braid."

Khym shot her eyes up to James, shocked. She had never seen her instructor without her hair in the severe braid. James just looked back, his arms crossed. She started before James could correct her, first removing the tie at the end, then beginning to tug free the plaits. She felt Brooke tremble.

James watched for a moment, his expression difficult to read. He took a sip of whisky. Of course he knew what he was doing, Khym thought. Loosening the braid would chip away at Brooke's defenses, her self identity. Making Khym do it would send an ever stronger message.

Once satisfied with the progress, James tugged off his t-shirt, then shoes. To Khym, his physical presence was imposing, a confident man in his prime. She loved his unapologetically thick chest and belly hair, even the few scars that she had come to know. Her arousal and jealousy grew. For the first time, she would have to watch as James took another woman. Off came the trousers and boxer briefs. James stood naked and ready, watching as Khym finished loosening the braid. Brooke's hair fell into a wavy, disorganized cascade. At another glance from James, Khym darted back to the loveseat.

James unhooked the cuffs binding Brooke's wrists behind her back, then, just as quickly, fastened them in front. The blonde looked up at James, who only nudged her to lay back.

"I'm ready for that pussy."

***

The evening was going even better than if James himself had scripted it.

Brooke had shown up with enough of an attitude to make setting her straight enjoyable. The blonde had happily undressed for him, more than willing to show off her gym-toned body. Nor had she balked at the cuffs, allowing James to bind her with little more than a curious glance over her shoulder. On the other hand, her disinterest in properly acknowledging him as her master, and insistence of eyeing and addressing Khym, made it clear that she wasn't quite ready to submit.

That had been fifteen minutes ago. Now, naked and trembling on the bed, her face streaked with tears and saliva, she was ready to surrender. James was particularly proud of his idea to loosen her braid. Brooke had flinched when he made the request of Khym, and hung her head even lower as James's slave had complied. The braid was part of Brooke's persona, her armor. Now she would, he was certain, give him whatever he asked. What he wanted was her pussy.

"Lay back," he said, tapping her thigh.

Brooke wriggled back as best she could with her wrists cuffed. James tugged off her briefs before slipping a finger to her slit.

"You're ready," James said, laughing. "You're fucking wet." Standing, he stepped up, and pressed his cock against Brooke's slit. He had lost his diamond hardness, but was still full and firm. "Why are you so wet?" he asked, sliding his flesh along the outside of her pussy.

Brooke said nothing. Her eyes were glued to the sight of James's organ pressed against her.

"Tell me," James said. He was no longer laughing.

"I..." Brooke started, then faltered. "When Khym..."

James slapped her inner thigh, the raw sound echoing in the suite's bedroom. "It's nothing to do with Khym," he said. The older man kept sliding his cock back and forth, coating it with Brooke's slickness.

"Ow, fuck!" Brooke cursed, but offered no defiance. "I don't know. When you... when I-"

"You liked choking on my cock!" James said. He shook his head, as if amazed. "You liked having your throat fucked."

"I don't know," she repeated, weakly.

"You did," James said. "You'll like this, too." He pushed the head of his cock down, into the blonde's slit.

"Fuck!" Brooke cried out. "Fuck, slow!" Her wrists jerked uselessly against the cuffs.

"It's cool. You're so fucking wet." James pushed again, rougher. He held her close, one hand wrapped tightly around each of Brooke's thighs.

"Nnnnnh," Brooke hissed in pain. "It's thick."

James worked himself gradually deeper into the blonde's dripping gash. He took his time, not to limit her discomfort, but to savor it. He split her slowly, twenty ever-deeper thrusts, twenty small gasps of pain. When only an inch remained, he pulled out entirely, admiring his own fat cock as it bobbed, glistening. Finally, he slammed it home.