Sharing Khym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two cuddled, Brooke slowly catching her breath while Khym giggled and stroked her. "That was incredible," Khym whispered. "I wasn't sure you'd ever stop cumming."

"I didn't want to," Brooke panted. She let Khym cradle her. When at last she regained her strength, she pulled back to look into the Brunette's eyes. Something wasn't as expected. "Did you..." she began.

"Did I cum?" asked Khym. She smiled, with a touch of embarrassment. "No, I'm sorry. I, I want Master's dick."

On cue, James rose from the loveseat. The older man evidently had found the performance just as arousing as Brooke had. He was hard again.

Brooke watched, stunned, as Khym disentangled herself. By the time James knelt on the bed, the brunette was already parting her thighs.

***

Brooke was the last of the three to shower. James watched her idly from the bed, his arm holding Khym close as she lazily ran her fingers through his chest hair. Brooke dried herself, then stood indecisively. Her clothes were in the other room, but her eyes darted toward Khym and James.

"I guess I should go," she said.

"No," Khym said, looking up.

James said nothing, but with Brooke looking on, pulled back the sheet in invitation.

"Come to us," Khym said.

James already knew that she would.