Sharing Khym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuuuuuuuck!" Brooke cried out. She sat halfway up, her abs plainly visible as she writhed against James. She stared in disbelief. "Ow!"

"Mmmmmmm," James groaned. "That's so fucking nice."

Brooke collapsed back, testing the cuffs again. She rolled side to side as if trying to escape him. "Not so hard!"

James ignored her, choosing instead to build up a sustainable rhythm. Brooke knew what the safeword was. She wouldn't use it at this point. He'd already violated her throat and bottomed out in her gash. James was sure the instructor would take whatever he dealt out. What he wanted to do right now was enjoy her pussy. His hips slapped against her thighs.

"Ow!" Brooke repeated. "I told you it's thick. Could you please-"

"Master!" James said, cutting her off. "Master could you please! Why is that so hard for you?" He smacked her inner thigh, the sound so sharp and clear that it startled Khym.

"Ffffffffff." Brooke struggled to manage the pain. Green eyes locked on James, but only fleetingly. She turned away.

He plunged forward, disregarding the ever more insistent jolts of pleasure that darted through him, warm and sweet. Brooke's pussy was deliciously slick. She objected to being stretched open, but her body told a different story.

"Yeah, good," James said. "You like it. You miss dick." He was thoroughly coated with Brooke's slickness.

The blonde shook her head almost imperceptibly, as if in denial. She opened her mouth, but again said nothing.

James was in heaven. Brooke lay out before him, bound and obedient. Her kitty was a playground, snug, slick, and warm. He took his time, sometimes pulling out to tease her opening with just the head of his cock, sometimes taking her deep and holding it while she wriggled. Her hair, no longer contained, spread out in an undisciplined wave. He brushed her clit with his thumb.

"Ah," Brooke said. She closed her eyes. When James repeated the motion, her hips rose.

He was eager for release. The unfolding fantasy accentuated James's own arousal, urging him quickly toward orgasm. Brooke's oral performance had been astounding. Now, with her lying welcoming and wet, he was close to bursting. He might even be able to take Brooke with him, dragging her over the edge.

But that wasn't the plan. As blissful as it would be, James wasn't convinced he had sufficiently established his dominance. The evening so far felt as much like seduction as it did ownership. With a reluctant groan, he pulled his cock free.

"Khym," said James, not tearing his eyes from Brooke. "There's a bag in the other room with some toys in it." Khym leapt up, returning with the bag a moment later. "There's a little vibrator in there. A green one."

"This?" Khym said, holding up the small toy. Her expression was difficult to read. She would be apprehensive about the evening, no matter James's assurances, but he noticed something else as well. Arousal? Anticipation?

"Yes, hold on to it." While Khym hovered nearby, James unfastened Brooke's cuffs. "Scoot back," he said, giving her a tap on the thigh.

"Whaaaat?" the blonde said, confused. "I thought-"

"Don't think!" James said, cutting her off. He smacked her thigh harder. "Scoot back! Middle of the bed."

Seemingly in a daze, Brooke nonetheless wriggled to the center of the mattress. James guided her to roll onto her side, facing Khym. He lay behind, and quickly reentered her. The new position was a world away from the original. Standing missionary always felt distant, two bodies at right angles, only intersecting where male hardness pierced wet, female flesh. Now James spooned Brooke, his chest hair pressed against her back, hips curving around her ass, his lips inches from her ear. His presence would be undeniable.

"Khym," James said, "join us." He indicated a spot on the far side of the bed.

"Yes, Master," Khym said. The brunette slipped from the loveseat to the far side of the bed. The contrast between her and Brooke was stark. The blonde lay half-spent, cheeks, chin, and neck damp with saliva. Her hair lay askew, her mouth parted with exertion. Khym, in the achingly sexy lingerie, was yet untouched. Her hair lay behind her, loose but glossy, still tidy. The brunette was fit, but softer than Brooke, with fuller breasts. She was more petite than the yoga instructor, less toned. Both were beautiful.

With Khym facing him and Brooke, James resumed his enjoyment of the blonde's snug pussy. He urged his cock forward, withdrew, then thrust again. The position didn't accommodate the deepest penetrations, but allowed him to explore her body. James reached a hand to Brooke's breast. He squeezed hard.

"You're mine," he said. James worked her with shallow, hard strokes. "I'll take what I want," he said, his breath hot in the blonde's ear. "Fill you with cum."

"Oooooooooooh," Brooke panted.

James propped himself up on one elbow, affording him a better view of Brooke and Khym both. The brunette watched with the same, unreadable expression, her eyes wandering between James and Brooke.

"Doesn't Khym look nice?" James asked. He continued to knead and fondle the blonde's breast while he pumped her.

"Y, yes," Brooke groaned. Her eyes were slits.

"She's watching me take you. Watching me use you up."

"Fuck," Brooke said softly. Her eyes widened slightly, taking in Khym.

"She's wondering," James said, "how much you'll have left when I'm through."

This time the blonde just groaned.

"Khym," James said, "I want you to help Brooke feel good. Give her a taste of that little vibrator."

The brunette complied, wriggling just close enough to reach Brooke's slit. James heard the small hum as Khym flipped on the power. Three seconds later Brooke twitched.

"Oh!" she said, as if startled, then added, "Oh, yessss."

James reached up to grab a fistul of Brooke's tangled hair, then yanked it back. He drove his cock up and into her.

"Unhhhhh" Brooke groaned.

James was flushed with triumph, with lust. Brooke no longer offered any resistance, not to his intruding cock, his foul talk, or his rough hands on her body. He pumped greedily as she trembled and ground against him. "That body you work so hard for," he grunted. "Mine to use." Another hard thrust. "Say it."

"Yours, yours Master," she gasped, bucking first against the vibrator, then back against James.

"Mine to use," James repeated.

"Use it!" Brooke cried out. "Oh god, you're tearing me up!"

With her head pulled back, Brooke's neck was open and exposed, vulnerable. Dropping his hand from her breast, James clamped it on her throat.

"Fuck," Brooke grunted, the sound ending in a choked cry.

"Your pussy is mine, your throat is mine," James hissed, his lips just inches from Brooke's ear.

"Choke me, fuck me!" The blonde struggled to speak. "Master..."

The filthy talk was too much for James. The beautiful, taut young woman twisted in his arms, trembling with ecstasy, lips parted, eyes closed. He turned the corner, the inescapable orgasmic wave seconds from crashing over him.

"Yeah, fuck, I love it. Offer it up. Offer up that worthless cunt..." The vibrator hummed. "... that whore throat."

"Oooooooooh," Brooke cried out. Her dripping pussy clenched against his cock. They came together.

"Fawwwwwwwwwk," James howled, his cry of ecstasy echoing. Pleasure flooded him, coursing from his cock outward, tightening every muscle. He slammed his rod deep. "Oh, bitch!" Hot cum ripped into the blonde.

Brooke convulsed, pinned between James's intruding cock and his iron grip on her throat and hair. "Master, I, ooooooooooh. Oh fuck!" She shuddered involuntarily.

"Yeah fuck, take it!" James's grip was unrelenting, as he released another shot of thick seed into his slave. "Your pussy..."

"Masterrrrrrrrrrr," Brooke gasped. Finally, she went limp, panting against the sweat-soaked sheets.

James savored the last throes of orgasm, slowly easing his punishing grip on Brooke. When the tendrils of ecstasy finally slipped away, he rolled onto his back, spent. Somewhere, Khym clicked off the vibrator. There was no sound but the breath of depleted bodies.

***

Brooke had been wrong about so many things.

She had been wrong about Khym. The beautiful brunette, seemingly so impressionable and weak, had put off Brooke's advances. She wouldn't defy her master for a night of forbidden pleasure. And she had been wrong about James. The man was aging, but strong and incredibly determined. He had manipulated Brooke, challenged her on her own turf, and triumphed. The defeat had given Brooke an appreciation of how he had claimed Khym for his slave.

But mostly she had been wrong in her assumptions of what it meant to give yourself to someone as their sub. Brooke had long been attracted to delicate, yielding women. They were like toys she collected, a night here, a week there. With her confidence and looks, it was easy to seduce them, at least those remotely bisexual. For a night she could undress them, control them, and extract pleasure from their flesh. That, she assumed, was the essence of a dominant/submissive relationship. She hadn't had a clue.

Now Brooke lay, spent and warm, inches from James, trying to make sense of what had happened. Most of their session had been a trial. Bound and belittled, she had struggled to fulfill James's demands, to endure. Only at the end, when finally she had surrendered herself to him, had she embraced the freedom, the release.

"Do you understand now, Brooke?" James asked. He raised himself, turning to hang his legs over the end of the bed. "It's a responsibility." The older man stood, took a few steps, then sagged into the same loveseat that Khym had occupied. Like Brooke, he was spent.

Brooke turned dreamily to Khym. How long had it been since she had breezed confidently through the door of the suite? An hour? Two? It felt like half a lifetime. She could barely recollect the agreement. Khym was there for her, waiting as instructed by James. To enjoy her, Brooke first would have to recover her strength.

"Why don't you kiss her?" James suggested.

That would be nice, thought Brooke. And she wanted to. Brooke reached a hand to Khym's shoulder to tug her closer. They kissed, tentatively. Khym offered her lips, pulled back shyly, then offered them again.

"Have you ever kissed another woman?" James asked.

The brunette said nothing, but trailed her fingers delicately down Brooke's neck toward her breasts.

"You can," Brooke suggested, surprised at her own passiveness. She had planned to consume the young woman, but now found herself strangely gentle.

Khym met Brooke's eyes uncertainly, before turning briefly to James.

"It's okay, Khym," James assured her. "Enjoy yourself." He was slouched in the loveseat, tired but content. To Brooke he looked the picture of relaxed confidence. And why shouldn't he? The man's cock lay full and soft against his thigh, a trickle of cum at the tip.

Brooke stroked Khym's hair as she kissed her way from the blonde's ear, to neck, chest, and breasts. Her small tongue found a nipple, licking and exploring.

"That's nice," Brooke said. "Really sweet." James had pawed and tormented her flesh roughly. Khym's tongue, in contrast, was deliciously soft. Brooke ran her hands down Khym's lustrous hair to her shoulder, encountering the floral bra strap. She traced her fingers along the strap, toward the cup. "This is lovely," she said, half to herself.

"It's from James," Khym said, lifting her tongue from Brooke's breasts only long enough to speak. "I feel pretty in it."

"You are pretty." In the yoga studio, Brooke had been drawn to Khym's fit, ripe body. Here in the bedroom, in the soft light, the brunette was just as striking for her fresh, innocent beauty. New feelings stirred in Brooke. "I'd like to see you out of it."

"Oh," Khym said. She sat up, and quickly wriggled herself free of the bra. She kept her gaze down, shyly.

Brooke groaned inwardly. Khym's body was just as sweet as she had imagined. She longed to give the brunette the same attention that she had been receiving, but selfishly wanted Khym to continue. "You're beautiful, Khym. And you can kiss a little lower if you like."

Khym complied, bending forward to once again tease and suck Brooke's breasts. Glossy, dark hair spilled across Brooke's midsection as Khym kissed first the bottom of her breasts, then belly. Brooke lay back, parting her legs, wet and eager. Khym trailed kisses gently, each no more than an inch closer than the one before. By the time she reached Brooke's slit, the blonde was beyond ready. Wetness found her clit.

"Ooooh," Brooke moaned, "yes." Again she ran her fingers through Khym's hair. "Oh yes Khym, please." For a delirious minute, Khym tongued and sucked her clit.

"Like that?" Khym was peering up at Brooke. "I taste Master's cum in you."

"Yes, oh fuck," Brooke groaned. "Just like that. Like you want done to you."

Khym got back to work, her small but skilled tongue flicking and circling Brooke's most sensitive spots.

"Put a finger in, Khym." James was watching the two women.

James's presence in the bedroom was one more thing that Brooke had been wrong about. The older man had said he would watch, but Brooke had assumed that so long as she didn't get too rough with Khym, he would remain quiet. If he had said up front that he would offer direction during their session, Brooke might have balked. Now, somehow, it seemed perfectly natural. Of course James would guide Khym, encourage her in her session with Brooke. Plus, the man was on target. Another spark of pleasure accompanied Khym's probing finger as it slipped into Brooke's vagina.

"Oooooh, yes," Brooke moaned. She closed her eyes and slipped into a near trance as Khym patiently worked her over with lips, tongue, and finger. She sighed, allowing the world to slip away. Tendrils of pleasure wove their way through her, some delicate, some sharp and sweet. She wanted the moment to stretch out forever, but she also wanted to cum.

Khym's tongue wouldn't be enough, Brooke already knew. After James had pumped her so hard, it would take more force for Brooke to cum again. She knew just what was needed. Nudging Khym gently aside, Brooke retrieved a double-ended sex toy from her bag.

Unlike some toys, the pink dildo was smooth, with no overt sign of male anatomy. Neither end had a head, there were no balls, and it was undecorated with veins, just smooth, faintly bulbous silicone. A set of straps were attached where the two ends joined in the middle. Khym's eyes opened wide, shooting toward James.

"It's okay," her master said. "You'll both get to enjoy it." His hand, at some point, had begun stroking his cock. "Put it in Brooke first."

"Yes, Brooke said," hoping to ease Khym's concern. "Help me." She eased the tip of one end to her dripping slit. "Work it in."

Khym ran her fingers along the flexible shaft. Grabbing it near the center, she began carefully to twist and push the toy while Brooke kept it on target. The tip eased into the blonde's vagina.

"It's like you're fucking me," Brooke moaned.

"Yes," Khym said softly. "It feels okay?"

"Mmmm, really good," Brooke said. The dildo wasn't as fat as James's cock, and not as long. Soon the toy was buried to the halfway point. "Fuck, that's nice. Help me with the straps."

It wasn't properly a strap-on, allowing one woman to forcefully penetrate another. Rather, the straps would keep the toy from slipping free while both partners enjoyed it. Khym helped fasten them around both of Brooke's thighs, and around her waist.

"On your side," Brooke urged.

Khym lay back, apprehension still written on her face. She parted her thighs.

"It's okay," Brooke said, as soothingly as she could manage. She stroked Khym's face and kissed her. "It's smaller than James. Feels good in me." Holding the toy near the middle, she worked it against Khym's slit.

"Slowwwww, please," Khym gasped. "It's been several days since I..."

"Oooh, sorry!" Brooke cursed herself. Unlike her, Khym hadn't just been stretched by James's pistoning cock. She continued cautiously.

"Yes, okay," Khym moaned, slowly opening herself. "I think you're fucking me, now."

"I am," Brooke said with a smile. Khym, she was sure, was a different person with James nearby, more trusting and relaxed. "It's nice, right?" Brooke asked. She ground against her student, working the dildo the last few inches into Khym's snug pussy. Brooke held her tenderly, carefully gauging the petite brunette's ability to take the toy. She kissed Khym, who this time kissed back

"Mmmm, yes." Khym tossed her hair back. "The little nub... I feel it against my clit."

"Enjoy it Khym. Share it with me."

James had ravaged every corner of Brooke's pussy, overloading her with sensations. After cumming with him, she hadn't been sure she could do so again. Now, pressed against Khym, the toy sliding inside of her, Brooke felt the first tingling of an approaching second release. What was happening? By now she should be gripping Khym by the hair, holding the brunette's tongue against her slit. Or perhaps by now Khym would be writhing against the sheets, helpless to move as Brooke teased her to a shattering orgasm with a vibrator. Instead the two lay close, legs in a tangle. Brooke held Khym in her arms tenderly, enjoying the brunette's ecstatic expression and small sounds of pleasure. The straps held the toy in place, allowing Brooke to slide it rhythmically into Khym, while also twisting it in her own pussy. Another spike of pleasure shot through her body.

"Is it always like this?" Khym asked, her voice little more than a whisper. "With another woman?"

"Sometimes," Brooke said, drawing Khym even closer. In truth, her seductions were usually less symmetrical. She quickly banished the thought. The pair ground and slid together, rustling against the sheets. Brooke let one of her hands stray to a soft breast. Teasingly, she cupped and fondled Khym's silky skin, drawing her fingers across the nipple. "Your skin is so soft, Khym."

"It... it's so nice," Khym sighed. "Kiss me."

They did. The moment seemed to draw out indefinitely, a kiss pulled like a single thread from a spindle. Khym's skin was close and warm, her inviting lips wetly sliding against Brooke's. The toy was controlled by neither of them, by both. The two held each other gently but insistently. Neither would be denied the pleasure that lay seconds away.

Brooke was close. Only the toy touched her clit, but the orgasm approached from all directions. Khym's lips and tongue, her velvety skin, ripe breasts, twisting legs, and small sounds of pleasure. She would cum with the brunette in her arms, not dominantly as she had planned, but sweetly. She began to tremble.

"Brooke, please," Khym said. "I want to feel it with you. Cum when you're kissing me."

Again they kissed. For an exquisite moment Brooke balanced on the edge of release. Khym's tongue was hot and eager between her lips. The brunette wriggled and pressed against Brooke. The young woman's femininity was intoxicating, irresistible. Brooke could hold back no longer. She didn't want to.

"Oh, Khym, oh!" Brooke gasped. "Please don't... please... hold me. Oh fuck!" The wave caught her. "Fuhhh, ha, fuuuuuuuck!" Brooke found herself clutching almost frantically at Khym, drawing her as close as possible. The toy twisted inside of her, drawing out every last thread of pleasure. Her body not her own, the blonde tossed her hair back, arched her neck, and let out a long moan. The orgasm bore her under like a wave.

"Yes," Khym said sweetly. "You're so beautiful!" She kissed and nuzzled Brooke's exposed neck.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh," Brooke moaned. She held Khym mercilessly close, their bodies trembling together. The brunette shared her orgasm, savoring the beauty of the moment. "Ohhh, oh..." Brooke sighed, before at last she collapsed against Khym.