Sharing Lily on holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long for Lily's breathing to become faster. She gripped the back of my head to push me closer onto her pussy and I slowly increased the tempo with which my tongue circled her clit. When I looked at Lily, I saw she kept her gaze fixed on Mitchell's face and large erect cock which he was still slowly jacking off. He seemed to have the courtesy to not do anything uninvited, which gave me the confidence that I was still in control of the situation. I felt my own dick pulsing in my pants and desperately wanted to make my fantasy a reality now. I suddenly felt Lily squeezing her hand and pulling my hair as her hips started pushing back onto my face. The sounds coming from her mouth were erratic and her moaning turned to yelling. I looked up at my wife's face, her eyes still locked with Mitchell, as her orgasm came over her. I kept licking her pussy to endure her sensations as long as possible, until finally her hips came down again and her breathing relaxed a bit.

I looked at Mitchell who had a big grin on his face. Still holding his large cock in one hand and Lily's bikini bottom in the other, he said "Wow, that was an amazing show". Lily giggled, slightly embarred but definitely taking in the compliment from our guest. I sat upright and kissed my wife before turning to Mitchell again. "Care for more?" I asked him provocatively. "Hell yes" he replied enthusiastically. I grabbed Lily's hips and moved her body until she was laying stretched out on the couch. Then, I quickly pulled of all my clothes, freeing my pulsating dick. I knew Lily loved to be fucked right after I gave her an orgasm, so I climbed on top of her, positioning my dick at the entrance of her pussy. She looked at me deeply, her eyes still filled with lust, as I told her "Look at him honey.". She turned her head back to Mitchell as I slowly entered my wife's warm vagina. Lily moaned in pleasure as I slowly started to rock back and forth, fucking my wife in front of someone else.

After a few minutes of fucking her, I said to Mitchell "You can come closer if you'd like". Lily quickly turned her head to me; a questioning look on her face. "It's okay honey" I said, "only if you want to". Mitchell waited for her to reply. Then, softly Lily moaned "Yes, I want to". Mitchell stood up, took off his shirt and his pants and underwear, and approach us with his rock-hard cock sticking straight out. When he was standing next to us, while still rocking back and forth into my wife's pussy, I said to none of them in particular "You can touch, it's okay". Mitchell's hand reached for Lily's bouncing tits and grabbed them, as his penis came close to Lily's face. I saw Lily inspecting it closely, before raising her hand and grabbing it firmly by the base. His cock was inches above her face as she started jacking him off. She looked back at me and smiled. "Do you like this? Your wife masturbating another man?" she teased me. "I do honey, you know I do" I replied. Lily kept smiling at me, when she stuck out her tongue, not breaking our stare, and licked the tip of Mitchell's penis. "And this?" she asked me, "would you like to see me sucking another man's cock?". I groaned and felt my orgasm approaching too quickly. "Yes, honey" I replied. Mitchell moved himself quickly in a better position as Lily opened her mouth and welcomed his long member between her cheeks. She instantly started working on his cock, bobbing her head and sucking him off. Mitchell groaned and said "Oh my god" as he grabbed both Lily's tits firmer in his hands.

I soon felt my orgasm approaching and wanted to stall it, afraid I would come to my senses before I had what I lusted for. I stopped fucking Lily and slowly exited her, while she continued sucking Mitchell's cock. I looked at Mitchell and asked "Do you want her for yourself for a bit?". He smiled and said "Sure, you'll sit down and I will entertain your wife". Lily stopped sucking him and looked at me with big eyes as I went to sit on the seat across from them. Mitchell moved between her legs and as we both knew what was about to happen, Lily asked me one more time. "Are you really sure honey?". "Yes, I am, enjoy him as I will enjoy watching you". With that, Lily turned to Mitchell and he leaned in to kiss her. A naked man whom we had just met, was now lying on top of my naked beautiful wife. His cock leaking precum over her legs while his hands roamed her naked body, circling her nipples and feeling the warmth between her legs. They kissed passionately for a few minutes while feeling each other up, Lily's right hand grabbed his hair while her left hand moved over his back, when he broke the kiss and positioned himself so that his long hard cock was softly pushing against my wife's wet entrance.

This was my last chance to stop this, I thought to myself. Now or never, this would be the end of our monogamous relationship. Here, Lily would break her wedding vows, although with my consent. However, before I could even finish my thoughts, Mitchell slowly pushed forward and entered my wife. Lily let out a loud gasp, as his large penis reached further than she was used to. Mitchell stayed deep inside her for a bit to let her adjust to the feeling of his cock, before he started rocking his hips and really fucking my wife. Lily was engulfed by lust and seemed to forget I was there. She tried to kiss Mitchell while he slowly upped his tempo and grabbed her tits. The scene was too much for me and without even touching my own dick, I felt a groin in my balls and my dick began pulsing and squirting out cum. My sperm shot far away and my hips involuntarily bucked as my orgasm washed over me. To my surprise, after it resided my dick stayed incredibly hard.

Mitchell and Lily were not done with each other yet, so now I had to watch post-orgasm another man whose lips roamed over my wife's face, ears, neck and tits, sucking and kissing every part he could reach, while she looked at him open mouthed and moaned loudly at every touch of her body, while his large cock was rhythmically bouncing in and out of her pussy. The sounds were incredible, Lily's deep moans, Mitchell's kissing and sucking while grunting over her, the slapping of his balls against my wife's ass, and the slopping sounds made by the entwinement of Mitchell cock slamming into my wife's wet pussy.

Then, something happened that I had never seen before. While Mitchell kept up his pace plunging his cock into my wife, her legs in the air while he was lying on top of her kissing her neck and with one hand softly squeezing Lily's nipple, Lily's breathing became even more ragged and I heard soft squeals every time Mitchell pushed inside of her. My wife had never had an orgasm from penetration, and somehow it worried me that it seemed like Mitchell might bring her to one. Off course, I couldn't do anything about it now, and through my jealousy I felt my cock pulsing again. Lily's squeals became louder as Mitchell's thrust became harder and his fingers squeezed Lily's nipples tighter. Then, he let go of her neck and moved his arms beside my wife and looked her right in her eyes. Lily looked back and with her mouth open she started moaning intensely while Mitchell upped his pace once more. He was now ramming his cock into my wife while his face was inches from hers as they locked their eyes. Lily's moans pitched higher and higher until it became one long lasting squeal as her second orgasm of the evening washed over her. The moment she came down, Mitchell's mouth moved to hers and they started kissing passionately while he paused his fucking but kept his cock deep inside of her.

I stared at the scene in front of me with open eyes, jealous but incredibly horny because of what had just happened. When Lily and Mitchell broke their kiss, she turned her head towards me as if remembering I was also there. The look on her face through her red cheeks and watery eyes was somewhere between guilt and expectancy. Her eyebrows were raised slightly as if questioning me if I was still okay. I decided I had to join the two lovers to feel more part of the action.

I stood up and walked towards my wife's face and bent down to kiss her. "Are you okay honey?" she asked me to check if I was still in the moment. "More than okay" I replied and kissed her again while Mitchell slowly started moving his hips again. Lily moaned through our kiss and when Mitchell slightly upped his pace, she had to let go of me. While Mitchell was fucking her again, Lily moaned at me "I... Ohhh... want... Uhhhh... your cock... Ahhh... in my... Ohhh... mouth...". I motioned for Mitchell to turn my wife around. He grabbed her by her hips and quickly flipped her over as Lily got on her knees. As Mitchell positioned himself behind her, he looked at me and said "Want a closer look first?". He smiled as I took a step towards him and watched as his large member, wet from Lily's juices, slowly pushed against my wife's entrance. With his hand, he moved his cock up and down Lily's shaft before pausing before her hole and slowly putting pressure on it. His foreskin moved back over the tip of his penis as it slowly disappeared completely inside Lily's pussy until his balls pushed against her wet lips.

Lily moaned loudly again and I felt my cock jumping up as I went back to Lily and got on my knees in front of her. She grabbed my cock and opened her mouth to welcome it. Then, Mitchell started fucking her again while I sat still, so every thrust of him pushed both our penises inside of my wife. Lily's moans became mumbles and Mitchell grabbed Lily's tits from behind, holding them tight as he increased the force of his thrusts, slamming his cock inside of her and slapping his balls against her wet pussy lips. I held Lily's head so she could hold my penis in her mouth as I watched Mitchell's face. He looked ecstatic, grinding his teeth through a grin. Sweat had formed on his forehead and his muscled chest while he was half bent over still forcefully grabbing Lily's tits.

We fucked my wife in this position for a while when I saw the look on his face slowly turning from ecstasy to agony, changing the pace by which he was slamming his cock into Lily. Lily noticed and had to let go of my penis in her mouth, but grabbed it with one hand while her head bent lower and she could freely yell again. I knew Mitchell was close to cumming, and only then I realized we hadn't considered, or even thought about, using condoms. That meant, unless I said something now, he would soon shoot his load into my wife unprotected, filling her with his semen. The thought of this however made my cock jump again, and since Lily was on the pill, I let it happen. Mitchell started groaning and now bent closer over Lily, encompassing her body, his face next to hers. His thrusts inside of her were forceful and jerky now as his knuckles turned white by the squeezing of my wife's tits. Then, he moaned deeply and yelled "aaarrrggghhh" as he orgasmed inside of Lily. He pushed himself forward a few more times, emptying his balls and unloading his sperm in my wife's vagina.

Mitchell stayed on top of her for a minute until he had regained himself a bit and climbed off of her. Lily rolled onto her back and smiled at the both of us. "Now it's your turn" she said to me. I switched places with Mitchell and moved between Lily's legs, as Mitchell sat by her face and gently placed it in his lap, his wet slimy cock caressing her cheek. Lily turned towards it and smiled and gave it a quick lick, tasting the combination of their juices. I looked at my wife's pussy. It was red and her lips seemed swollen. From her opening, I saw a thick white substance slowly oozing out of her. I started rubbing my cock up and down her used pussy and every time I passed her opening, Mitchell's sperm flowed out of her hole and stuck onto the tip of my penis. The sight of this aroused me even more, the thought of using another man's cum as lube on my penis to fuck my wife. Lily had taken Mitchell's still hard cock in her mouth, as he caressed her hair and cheek while she was slowly sucking him. When the tip of my penis was white and sticky from Mitchell's cum, I slowly pushed it inside, causing Lily to moan again as I started fucking my wife who now had another man's cock in her mouth, a cock that had just orgasmed inside of her.

I knew I was way to horny to last long, so after a few minutes of fucking Lily missionary, while she slobbered on Mitchell's cock with her head in his lap, I felt my balls retracting and emptied my own load inside of her. When I came down from my orgasm, Lily took Mitchell's cock out of her mouth and looked at me smiling. Then she sat up and cuddled her naked sweating body against mine. We kissed and I tasted the saltiness of Mitchell's cock in her mouth but I didn't care. Mitchell got up and started dressing himself. Then he went in and came back outside with a blanket he drew over us. "That was amazing guys" he said. "Lily, that was some of the best sex I have ever had. Your body is unreal and I'm grateful your husband is willing to share it with me." We said our goodbyes and Mitchell left. Lily and I huddled together naked on the couch under our blanket and fell asleep shortly after.

The next day Lily and I didn't talk explicitly about what had happened, but in the morning, we had amazing passionate sex on our patio couch where we woke up naked. We had both felt safe with Mitchell and without saying it to each other, we knew that we hadn't had enough yet. The remainder of the week, Mitchell spent a lot of time in our apartment and Lily had sex with him at least three times a day. Mostly it involved myself where we had threesomes, Mitchell and me alternating between her pussy and her mouth, but sometimes it was even too much for me and I just went about my own way, swimming in the pool or walking around the town. When I would come back to our apartment, I'd always find Mitchell either fucking my wife or them laying naked on the bed or on the couch, with Mitchell's cum clearly visible in my wife's bald pussy.

All in all, it was an amazing week, and when we went back to our daily lives, we had sex quite more frequently. Sometimes during sex, we reminisced our week with Mitchell. We never spoke to him again which was probably for the best. For now, my beautiful wife was mine again, although I was sure we had opened a door that we would not close if another opportunity would arise in the future.

12