All Comments on 'Sharing Lily on holiday'

by lettus

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

Author says that couple had no time for relationship or sex. In next paragraph, the couple are watching porn together. I gave up the story at that point.

tonyptonypabout 1 year ago

I liked it. Would like to meet you both

oldmooseoldmooseabout 1 year ago

Excellent! I loved the story. I'm hoping to hear more of their adventures. I've added it to my favorites.

Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy2974about 1 year ago

Another Stag and Vixen relationship starts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lovely tale of two people exploring their fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very well written story. I had me hard the entire time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Author appears to have never been in any kind of relationship, other than perhaps his own hand. Right from the get go, this reads as if somebody that has no idea what a marriage or even a couple is like tried to write a story about such things, and failed miserably.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I guess someoneother is a new alias for our sad little troll 26thNC. Gives up on a story after one paragraph, yet spend the energy to post a shitty comment and let us know just how much of a complete dick he is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was a very erotic telling of a husband sharing his beautiful wife. Thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love discovering my wife being fucked by another man who has succeeded in getting her and them not knowing I’ve found out. It’s so hot hearing him making her moan and whine like a complete slut as he abuses her. I love seeing her cum from being treated that way..

In my mind she deserves what happens and must want it. When she cum I know in right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sexy and realistic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

wives are definitely more receptive to sex with others on vacation

DrkmanDrkmanabout 1 year ago

Really enjoyed the story.maybe if there is another chapter you could add the risk of her getting pregnant. No matter this was a really nice story.

subcuck52subcuck52about 1 year ago

Nicely written story. Lily has a cuckold hubby now. she is as fortunate as hubby.

DavidllahDavidllahabout 1 year ago

That was great, I loved it! You should write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 Stars. Very well written, quite a believable loving story, Well paced and just enough background and scenery sprinkled in to keep the believability going. The best part was that there was no remorse. If you decide to venture into a chapter two it could circle around their original vacation site.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love how they had sex at least three times a day. She quickly developed a taste for larger cocks and obviously cum best for them. Very hot.

luvtodoitluvtodoit12 months ago

Well done! I hope there is more coming soon. 5*

Ray RobertsRay Roberts11 months ago

Excellent story of "Wife Sharing" and really well told so I hope it was also a true account of your holiday meeting. Stories that include a stud with a bigger cock than yourself always end up with a great climax for all three of you, so well done on that score.

Buster2UBuster2U9 months ago

The seduction scene was pretty realistic. I have Shared all my women, so I can attest to that. However, letting the stranger come back for more, especially when I wasn't there is a "No Go" for me. In fact, that kind of sneaking around crap cost me a couple of my good women. Sharing a woman, then thinking that means you can continue to come back for all you want later doesn't work for me. Other men may think that, but you have to quickly put a stop to it! 10 stars to the writer, for good writing and good story. Tho, that neighbor fucking your wife a min of 3 times a day is a mistake, waiting for disaster! Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would love to have this happen with my wife while on vacation...what happens on vacation, stays on vacation. This was better than most stories...no belittling or shaming of the husband. Just a fun time that everyone enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So hot how he keeps coming back for more and she lets him whenever he wants. Her husband leaves them alone, going swimming. I can only imagine how he dominates her, making her cum by being rough with her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous