Sharing Melanie

Story Info
My girlfriend confesses her need to suck another man's dick.
9.2k words
4.67
21.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DannyBell
DannyBell
26 Followers

"I want to suck a dick."

That's normally a pretty good thing to hear your girlfriend say, isn't it? On any other day I'd have made a shitty joke and done a very unsexy waggling of the hips, before unzipping right there at the dinner table. But something about Melanie's tone, and the grim look in her eyes, curdled the quip in my mouth.

Something was up. Mel had been a little quiet for a while, but I'd assumed that it was that time of the month again, a.k.a. that time every few weeks where her boss decides to remind everyone what a colossal cunt he is. I'd guess that around 80% of her troubles were cunty-boss related, and with most of the other 20% coming from her boyfriend being a dumbass. But this was something else.

Her short black hair, somehow always perfectly framing her face, was drawn back behind her ears now. And she locked eyes with me, barely blinking. It was all quite intimidating. I felt my mouth purse open as I thought of what to say. I knew that she wasn't propositioning me, but I was slightly too scared to follow that thought anywhere further.

The first signs of life from Melanie; a nervous glance down for a microsecond and a quiet gulp of breath, revealed that she was apparently scared too. Hell, she seemed terrified. Terrified but still under control. That's just like her; to be so determined to get what she wanted that she'll put herself through hell for it. It's one of the things I loved about her. Nothing more attractive than a woman with a stubborn streak a mile wide.

She spoke up again, her voice betraying no sign of the momentary hesitation,

"I don't know how serious you were the other day, but I've been thinking about it. A lot. And I think I want to try it. I want us to try it. I love you, and I need you to be okay with it, but I want to try it. I want to suck a dick that isn't yours."

Ah fuck. Well I guess I only had myself to blame.

Smash cut to three weeks earlier. We were lying on the couch, fucking. It was incredibly hot, if I do say so myself. We had finished watching some godawful reality TV show, and then some light spooning, neck kissing and massaging had led to Mel's panties being around her ankles.

One of her hands was pushing up against the side of the couch to balance our thrusting, and the other was firmly pulling against her asscheek to open herself up as much as possible. She would crane her neck back to kiss me and moan into my mouth until she couldn't take it and flopped back down again. I would take those opportunities to nibble at her neck, or spank at her booty, or reach around and tease her clit. Whatever she was least expecting. One thing I'd quickly learned about my black haired bombshell: the more you change things up and surprise her in the bedroom, the more she'd let loose and respond almost ferally to the teasing.

Then I did something that would change our relationship forever. I thought it was relatively innocuous at the time; I just snaked my arm underneath her head, before stroking her neck and then slipping two fingers into her mouth. She sucked on them intensely, only pausing every now and then to pant in some oxygen.

Mel has always been a 'sucker': fingers, cock, testicles, tongue, sometimes even a nose! Anything that goes near her mouth is likely to get a warm welcome and at least a long smooch. It had never really seemed like a full on fetish or anything, but just more of a thing she enjoyed more than most people I'd encountered.

As I said, it wasn't that big of a deal, so I don't really know why I said "Mmmm, I bet you want another cock in that pretty mouth, don't you?" I guess it just seemed true at the time, and it was kind of generically sexy without thinking too deeply about it.

Mel's reaction was instantaneous. She practically whimpered as her whole body tensed up. She moaned and hummed in agreement, before throwing herself back onto my cock again and again. She stared back at me whilst running her tongue across the digits in her mouth. Thinking back on it all, it wasn't exactly a subtle display...

She abandoned her butt-holding duties and started rubbing her clit fervently. This always meant she was close to an orgasm: my little control freak hated not being the one to push herself over the finish line. Apparently it had intimidated or irritated some of her previous partners, but I found it quite funny how fierce she'd get about needing to get off precisely when she meant to, and not trusting anyone else to do it for her. And there were some perks, like being able to focus on fucking her just the way she liked, or timing a perfectly simultaneous orgasm for us. And of course when I did tie her up or go down on her until she came, there was a certain satisfaction in proving that she wasn't the only one who know what buttons to push, or even flick.

This particular orgasm had been a strong one: I had to restrain her shaking legs and chest to stop her falling off the couch and onto the floor, and I'd lost count of the number of times she'd said the words "Fuck" and "Yes". After a little recovery time, she'd opened her eyes and gazed deeply into mine.

"Did you mean that?"

"Um, yeah I did, I guess. You looked so fucking hot, I just wish I could be in two places at once, haha."

Her angular face didn't move for what seemed like minutes as it studied me, before it relaxed into a smile. Mel sighed contentedly and snuggled back towards my body. A surprisingly large amount of heat marked my belly and groin, where she'd leaked against me. We clutched each other, me still inside of her, and fell towards a drowsy promise of rest.

"Yeah. I... I think I wish that too."

So yeah, maybe I should have seen this all coming.

Back at the kitchen table, Mel was waiting for me to say something. I had a million different thoughts pulsing through my brain. Some were shocked, scared little things. Others were wrathful and insulted, and felt like they could grow into a black rage if left unchecked. Some couldn't decide if they were intrigued or sorrowful.

'I want to suck a dick that isn't yours.'

Damn. That sentence would be running through my head for years to come, no matter what happened next between us. But hearing it reverberate in my mind helped quell the panicking mess up there. It was obvious now: she had more to say, a lot more. This was Melanie! She'd never underthought a single thing in her entire life. She was probably just giving me an opportunity to shout or throw things at the walls. How kind of her...

So all I said was,

"Go on."

She nodded curtly, but I saw a little tension leave her shoulders. I'm not sure if I'll ever figure out how grateful she was for that opportunity to explain herself, but I suspect it was a great deal.

"Okay. First of all, I want to make it clear that I don't want to ruin our relationship, or say or do anything that would hurt you. If you don't want to talk about this or don't want to do anything about it, then just say and I'll never bring it up again."

Another pause as she waited for me to explode in anger or jealous rage. I don't really know why I didn't. I did have a lot of snarky and bitter things to say, but none of them would have helped the situation so instead I just stared sullenly back at her, my arms folded tightly.

"... Okay, fine. Well since that time on the couch the other week, this idea has been floating round my head and it won't stop. I think I want to try it and see what it's like. I mean, like I guess technically a threesome? But I only want you to be making love with me. But I still find the idea of going down on someone else at the same time so, so..."

"Hot?" I supplied. Such a way with words, I know.

"Yeah I guess so. Is that what you think? Do you find it 'hot'?"

I thought about it for barely half a second before realising the answer in my bones. Mel was going to be so pissed about this one.

I shook my head.

My girlfriend's face crumpled at the edges in a burst of sheer deflated disappointment. But she pinned a lopsided smile to her lips and bobbed her head.

"Oh okay, that's okay honey. I love you so much and if you're not okay with it, then-"

"I'm sorry Melanie, but I just don't want to suck a dick. It doesn't really matter if you're there or not."

As accustomed as she was to my bullshit, it still took her a few moments of confusion before she figured out that it was indeed bullshit. The stormclouds that erupted into life in her scowl would normally have signified some hard times and repercussions for me. But as I said, she was accustomed to my bullshit, and, as Bob Peck would have said, she was a clever girl. She knew what my shitty joke meant.

"So that's a yes, I'm taking it? You fucking asshole."

"Yup. That's a yes. I still might need to talk some things through, but yeah I think it's hot and yeah, I think maybe we should do it."

"I love you."

"Shut up baby, I know it."

And then we talked. For a long time! And we also kissed. And she also hit me on the arm quite a few times. And we had sex. And we also made love. It was amazing.

One thing Mel couldn't quite understand was how I was so fine with this indecent proposal. She told me that she didn't know if she could handle making the same deal about us and another woman. A classic piece of hypocrisy that I'm sure doesn't paint her in a particularly good light. But hey, at least she was honest.

The answer was complicated but also laughably simple. I could picture the scene quite well: my girlfriend, myself and another man all very vividly and luridly arranged atop and entwined with one another. My raw reaction to those ideas and mental images was mercurial and scary. I had no control over my reactions and emotions. I found it a turn on but also a gut-wrenching betrayal. I liked the idea of sharing my gorgeous, insatiable wife with other people, but I also hated it. It confused me and intrigued me to no end.

But it was also incredibly simple: if I took that sordid mess of a puzzle, and added the fact that I now knew that this was something she wanted, then the answer was simple. I wanted to do it too. Her pleasure was my pleasure and her desires were mine. I suppose everyone has their limits; their boundaries of what they will and will not endure for their significant other; the line in the sand at which point our natural selfish nature takes over and makes our own needs come first. I think Melanie expected that this would be pushing those limits, but apparently not. I think I had expected the same thing, but it didn't surprise me to find that this didn't even sound close to my limits. Anything for her.

I didn't tell her this exactly, of course. You don't just tell someone exactly how much you adore them and would do anything for them, right?

So after a long, exhausting night, we started making plans. I don't know if you've ever tried this, but finding a guy willing to let an attractive woman suck his dick is surprisingly easy! We decided that I would be in charge of finding suitable dudes online or in-person, and then that we would 'vet' them together. If I was unhappy with anyone for any reason, they were out, no exceptions. What a mad power trip, huh.

I made posts on many different websites and forums with an open invitation, being clear what we were looking for and what rough location we were in. Melanie thought we might have to wait awhile to find someone suitable, but I think she didn't realise how fucking horny people on the internet are. But even I was blown away with how many responses we received in the first couple of hours. There were hundreds and hundreds of men eager to schmooze us up, some women too.

And there were dicks. There were so many dicks. Dicks as far as the eye could see, and presumably even further.

Initially, the plan was for me to pick someone out so that there was minimal chance of suspicion or jealousy or anything like that. I pick the dude so that I'm happy with them, and Melanie demonstrates her trust in me by letting me pick someone trustworthy and that she'd find attractive. But I was obviously also going to choose someone with a smaller dick than me. I might be on board with this crazy idea, but I'm not a fucking saint.

But there were so many dicks. There were dicks as far as the eye could see, did I mention that? So I silently beckoned Mel to the laptop and showed her my vast new collection of phalluses. Her mouth dropped open and we gaped together. I think this might even have been a subconscious little test on my part; to see if she would spend hours scrolling through dick pics, thinking about which ones she wanted to cram into her mouth. But alas, she passed the test after a couple of moments of silence, saying, "Wowee. Have fun staring at all those cocks, darling." She then slapped me on the cheek affectionately and went to go and do laundry. The bitch.

I had posted some edited photographs of Melanie, along with some proof that this was all real. There were lots and lots of comments simping hard over my girlfriend, which I found incredibly entertaining, and some even vaguely poignant. The horny words of horny strangers did occasionally make me think about just how lucky I was to have Mel. A surprising upside to the experience.

Of course there were plenty of other comments claiming it was all a scam, which I found even more entertaining. I had made it very clear that I was involved and what the rules were going to be, and so watching people call me out as being "clearly some fat virgin dude in a basement somewhere" or as planning to use people's details to blackmail them, was just hilarious. If I had been doing it all as a scam for dick pics and thirsty messages, then I had hundreds of people fooled. My plan was all falling into place!

After a few days of trawling through messages and pictures and pleadings, I found someone that piqued my interest. His message was short and cheerful, and he somehow walked that impossible line of not sounding deranged nor desperate. His name was Thomas, apparently he'd seen his fair share of x-somes and kinky experiences, and he seemed like a cool dude in general. He was laid-back and friendly seeming, but he also mentioned regular STI check ups and some aspects of boundary setting and aftercare, which I really appreciated. It certainly beat the thinly veiled insults and 'alpha' energy of most of the applicants.

And of course he had a pretty average cock. I mean, it was nice-looking, at least as far as I thought. But not too big and not too small or crooked or anything. Some real Goldilocks shit right here. I assume that there's much more to what makes up a pretty penis than size and straightness, but it was all a bit much for me. I just pictured Melanie's lips wrapped around it, and it seemed hot enough as an image.

When I brought it up with Melanie, she seemed excited and incredibly eager, but calm enough that she didn't want to know anything about him.

"I trust you, honey. I just want it to be amazing, so let me know what I can do."

So that was that.

I talked to Tom on a video-call online, and he was every bit as laid-back and chilled as he came across as in writing. He was semi-local and wouldn't have to travel far. He also had some good ideas for The Big Night (as Mel and I had come to call it). I honestly don't know what I was expecting, but he seemed like a great fit.

So there was nothing really left to do but fuck my girlfriend together.

The Big Night was preceded by A Mighty Nervous Day. It was a Friday, so we all had work, but I barely got anything productive done all day. I wasn't a nervous wreck, but my boat of nerves was certainly journeying out into rough waters. Melanie was unknowably excited. She took the afternoon off and came home to pace around the house and squirm whenever she stayed still for more than 30 seconds. She had a far away look in her eye and struggled to sit straight.

At one point in the afternoon she went to the toilet and after several minutes I heard her call out for me. When I pushed the door open I was greeted to the sight of her in standing there in just a bra and vest, gazing at me wide-eyed and disheveled.

"Can you finger me, please?" she said softly. Which was bloody polite of her but still a bit of a shock to the system.

I stood there, staring at her and not knowing what to make of it. She took my hand and pushed it against her crotch, and the heat and slickness there was like nothing else I'd experienced. She sighed in ragged frustration and nodded at me as I began to rub against her.

Her eyes didn't leave mine as I picked her up and shoved her on top of the counter. Her nipples pressed against the fabric covering her chest and showed her excitement. Mel had tits that mesmerised all who saw them, and were infuriatingly big with how skinny the rest of her was. They certainly didn't defy gravity, but oh how that lecherous force of nature loved them.

I circled the middle fingers on one hand inside of the soaking channel between her legs, and began to stroke. I wasn't gentle. I could see that Mel was at the end of her rope and I was happy to provide for her. And I was letting some steam off of my own; pushing and pulling her whole body to aggressively satisfy my desperate woman.

I grabbed a handful of Mel's breast and then watched it jiggle against my palm, alongside its twin, as I rocked her whole body with my arm. Her cries stayed low and rumbling the whole time, but they quickly increased in frequency and intensity. She stared hungrily into my eyes and gripped my shoulder so tightly that she drew blood from her nails. Huffing and panting gave way to long groans and barely audible catches of breath in her throat. Her body bolted and squirmed against the marble, but I held her there and watched her quiver in ecstacy. I gave her a few seconds of respite as her climax broke over her. And then I started again, faster this time, with my hand pulling her hair and my lips taking the pale colour away from her soft neck.

Mel's eyes lolled around without focus with the bobs and sweeps of her head. As I said, it was normally pretty rare for Mel to not take charge of her own orgasms, so there was an extra rush of taboo and hotness to pushing her through such extremes. I barely had control of myself at this stage and had no interest in stopping to check in with her as I normally would. She was mine and I was making her body see that.

A sweaty haze descended, and at the end of it my beautiful girlfriend was crying out and clenching her strong limbs around me again. The peak after pushing through the first comedown was always higher and so much more intense. She shrieked and convulsed and I still wasn't even close to done with her. But then she said,

"Fuck me now, please, I need it. Cum inside me now, baby. I fucking want to feel that cock in me."

And suddenly I had a crueler idea.

I pushed away from her and stood looking at this mess woman strewn across the countertop with her clothes scatter beneath her. And I could feel my cock straining and pulsing against my belt; dying to get a chance to pound into her. It took an almost inhuman amount of willpower to resist that urge, tell her to clean herself up and then walk out of the door. I don't really know what possessed me, but I suppose that I thought the thrill of denial would build anticipation to another level. And also make me seem exciting and mysterious enough not to ignore in favour of a brand new cock later on, lol. Who knows if it was stupid and childish or not. I do know that Mel stared at me with lusty fury for the rest of the day. But she didn't seem to hate it. Something to file away and experiment with another day.

At 5 o'clock she had a shower and then put on her finest lingerie: a black and white little number which accentuated the curves of her ass whilst showing off her stomach and thighs in equal measure. Her tits needed no help to show themselves off, but the bold straps of the bra did their best to highlight and understate the weight of her bosom. She finished the look off with some stockings, suspenders and what seemed like a subtle touch of makeup, but which took an hour to apply.

DannyBell
DannyBell
26 Followers