Sharing Melanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She presented herself to me proudly, with a twirl no less, and then proceeded to cover it all up with one of her favourite summer dresses. It seemed a shame, but I didn't expect her to travel to a hotel across town in her Sunday best, as it were.

The place we'd picked out was modest and quiet and it took precisely 26 minutes to drive there. We didn't talk much on the drive over, in fact we'd barely spoken all day. An electric charge of excitement and anticipation hung between us, discharging occasionally in shared glances, or passionate kisses, or intense fingering sessions in the bathroom, but always building and building.

Mel leaned over and kissed me deeply when we parked the car. She ran her fingers through my hair and across my chest and whispered into my ear about how she was mine and I was hers. She told me that nothing would come between us and that all I had to do was say the word and we could leave. Then she sucked on my ear a little and slipped a hand down my pants to grip my cock, before getting out of the car and going straight upstairs.

I checked us in, texted Tom that it was all a green light on our end, and then met Mel upstairs. We got a drink and then tried to relax in the clean but stark hotel room. After a while Melanie sat down in a tiny felt chair and started to shiver. I don't think it was from the balmy evening air.

I sent Tom another message saying: 'Plan A, not sure about the mask yet.' and then threw my phone down onto the bed. I gathered my girlfriend in my arms, and laid her down on the large double bed too, but with a little more respect and tenderness. I kissed her and stroked her hair, and after a few minutes I slipped her shoulders free of her dress, rolled her over and started massaging her back.

Mela moaned and settled into the sensations, her fingers clenching and relaxing slowly. She didn't completely relax, but a lot of tension was wrung out of her muscles by my persistent hands. I climbed on top of her and pushed my groin into her ass so that she could feel my hardness as I soothed her shoulders. She pushed back into me and reached back to unzip her dress so that I could run my hands down her whole back. She gasped as I kissed her and kneaded her soft skin. And then time stood still as a knock came at our hotel door.

We both froze and Mel shuddered once more. We knew who it was, and we knew what was going to happen next. From her behaviour recently, I knew that my girlfriend would need a little help getting started, but I also knew that her personality and her stubbornness wouldn't be satisfied if she wasn't in charge of her actions in some way. So I rolled off her, pulled her dress down over her legs, threw it onto the floor and then said, "Honey, there's someone at the door. I think you'd better see what they want."

She turned over to gaze at me, her phenomenal body laid out in all its glory before my hungry eyes. Her stare was inscrutable. Her breathing was quick, but under control. Her short hair framed her cheeks perfectly as her nostrils flared out. She was flawless and more precious to me in that moment than anything in the entire world. She took a deep breath, got to her feet unceremoniously, and then walked to the door.

I enjoyed the clench of her butt as she got on her tippy toes to sneak a look through the peephole at our guest. I also enjoyed the jiggle of the return journey. I loved this woman and her ass so much.

"Hello, who is it?" she called out.

"It's Tom. I'm here for Melanie," came the reply, confirming to her the code for this man she'd never seen before but would soon be pleasuring.

No hesitation now. No backwards glance or pause to collect herself. No extra reassurance that this could stop at any time. She just opened the door and stood there proudly. This dark-haired beauty in her sexiest lingerie, posing against the door and presenting herself for a stranger's gaze; my girlfriend and the love of my life. I was jealous, certainly, but I was just so impressed with her in that moment that it didn't matter in the slightest.

Tom seemed as impressed and dumbstruck as I was. His hair was buzzed short to his scalp, and he stood at least a head taller than Melanie. His shoulders were narrow, but he didn't seem skinny or shy: he filled the space casually and unassumingly. I think I just fucking thought this guy was cool as hell, which probably was a dangerous choice given the circumstances. But hey, it was a bit late now. Oh, and he wore a tiny black half-mask over his eyes. You know, one of those lacy numbers that people wear to masquerade parties?

Whatever appraisals and calculations Mel had been making in the meantime, clearly she'd arrived at the same place I had. She ushered Tom inside and then, as soon as the door had closed behind him, she said, "What's with the mask? Whose idea was that?"

"Mine," he said nonchalantly. "I thought it might be easier for you guys if there was some layer of anonymity. And I can always take it off if you prefer."

Mel hummed and studied him. "No, leave it on for now."

"Okay. You look incredible, by the way. Your pictures don't do you justice. You're a lucky man, Stefano."

"Yes indeed, and so are you! She doesn't open the door like that for me!"

We chuckled, with Melanie clearly feeling a little uncomfortable with that sort of direct comparison and talk so soon. The conversation stalled a little and I sensed that things could get awkward real quick. I don't think Tom was the sort of person to push any boundaries before he'd been invited to, and we were so new to this it was ridiculous. I think it could have been extremely easy for the wrong thing said to quickly spiral out of control and spoil the whole evening. And Mel was caught between what she wanted and what she was still terrified that I didn't want. And probably just nervous and scared in general, but that's never something she would admit. So I suppose it came down to me.

"Mel, why don't you get Tom a drink, and then maybe we can all get a little more comfortable."

I earned a glare from Mel, as I knew I would for daring to say something that sounded like a domestic order, but she did as I suggested and poured a glass of wine for our guest. We chatted quietly about boring things like 'the drive over' or the weather, but it didn't feel too awkward. We all knew why we were here, and the tension bubbled away quite nicely with the help of alcohol and the sight of this bombshell still sat there clad only in an assortment of straps and patches of fabric. It must have felt strange for Mel to be so exposed in comparison to the two men, but I think her stubborn streak and a budding sense of exhibitionism might have helped out.

Until abruptly, she seemed to have had enough of it.

"Why am I the only without any clothes on, by the way?"

Tom and I looked at each other and grinned.

"I don't know, honey. Maybe you should do something about it."

We watched as she steeled herself and then stood before us with her hands on her hips. She stared at us and then waved her hands at us.

"Take your coat off Tom. And Steph, your trousers."

Not quite what I had in mind, but at least she wasn't being timid about it. We did as she instructed. Another beat of hesitation, and I thought that she might need just one more nudge.

"Where do want us?" I asked. I kissed her lips as another man undressed next to me.

She sighed into my mouth and smacked her lips as they part from mine.

"Here, I want to unwrap my presents together."

Mel sat on the edge of the bed and beckoned us both close. Her nipples were clearly visible against her bra, those stiff peaks eager to see a little more flesh from the men in the room. She reached out a hand and grasped my cock through my boxer shorts. It was a shock for me to feel her familiar touch in front of another person for the first time.

She looked up at me and smiled as she rubbed my cock until it was rock hard. It didn't take long. I cupped her cheek and felt a rush of emotion at this position of power she had from her dainty seated pose. I wanted nothing more than to seize her body in my hands and ravish her until she begged for more. But instead I waited and watched as her hungry look flicked over to the side. To the other man.

She beckoned him closer and hooked a finger into his belt. She licked her lips and glanced back to make sure I was okay. Or maybe to make sure I was watching her. There was something bold and performative about her movements. Like she was daring me to look away. Like she knew I couldn't, and wouldn't, and was basking in it for us both. It was a little scary.

Slowly, she began to unbuckle Tom's belt. The sounds it made were the only ones in the room, and they were tantalising in their simplicity. She finished her work, and let his belt and trousers fall to the ground. She sat there, still once again, as she surveyed his underwear and the treasures underneath. He was half-erect at this point and pitching a flat tent in her direction. As she stretched out her hands towards his waist, I disrupted the tension.

"Honey, is this what you want?"

She looked incredulously at me.

"Yes. I want this."

"Then tell me what you want."

She stared at me. She was angry and sorrowful and hungry. And then she saw what I wanted. Her mouth curved at the edges as she gazed wickedly out at me from between the glossy frame of her hair.

"I want to suck a dick that isn't yours."

I nodded at her, but she'd already turned away. She grasped the waistband of Tom's underwear and pulled it down. His cock caught on the edge of it and slapped against his skin as it rebounded. The motion and sound drew our eyes to the smooth phallus that dangled there before us, but of course we were all already transfixed.

It was a nice cock, to be fair to him. But it could have been anything, just so long as it was here and it was 'other'.

Melanie let out a soft "Ohh." That sound would stay with me for the rest of her life. Not a wild whoop of excitement, or a salacious cry of triumph for a dick that might finally satisfy her, just an "Ohh." And then Tom's cock was in her mouth.

She bent swiftly and pulled Tom towards her eager mouth. She devoured his cock whole, her cherry lips forming a bright ring around it that marked the length she currently had inside of her. She slurped and groaned as she sought to push the entire thing into her mouth in one go.

It was surreal and awful and incredible to watch the woman I loved behave with such perverse urgency and desire. I'd been on the receiving end of Mel's urges before, but seeing it happen from this angle, and to another man, was mind-numbing. Was this okay? Was I okay with this? I felt nauseous. But also horny. My mind was teetering on the edge of insanity, but two repeating thoughts helped me to stabilise as Melanie coated this stranger's dick in her saliva: 'She looks fucking hot while she does this' and 'She wants this'. The whirlwind of my stressed out consciousness kept slapping me in the face with these ideas, and they were my foundation of horny peace in those terrifying and surreal few seconds.

Mel came up for air with a gasp and then she turned and scrabbled desperately at my underwear. She practically tore them off and kissed my hips, my cock and my balls over and over. She looked up at me with those brown eyes like pools of molten honey.

"I need your cock too, baby. Is that okay?"

God, what a manipulative thing to say! But then she'd grasped my hips with both hands and slid my throbbing cock into her mouth, slowly and luxuriantly. Her 'no hands' trick was practised and effective. I groaned out a long "Fuuuuck" and in that moment I knew that I had no escape from this; I'd do whatever she wanted.

Ever the gentlemen, Tom pulled Melanie's hair out of her face as she slowly bobbed along my shaft. I thought that maybe she'd flinch at his touch, but she just made a noise of appreciation in her busy throat.

"Damn, she's so fucking sexy." muttered Tom, in awe.

"Oh yeah..." was all I could say in response as Mel increased the pressure around my cock at his words.

My girlfriend reached across to Tom and grabbed his cock greedily. It was slightly shiny from her earlier ministrations. She began to stroke it awkwardly with one hand and she fondled my balls with the other. She gasped air into her lungs and withdrew her hot mouth from me to look at us both.

It was strange to see my girlfriend with a penis wrapped up in each hand, but she looked oddly natural doing it, as if this was something she was born to do. She was breathing heavily, but seemed quite relaxed somehow. The way her golden eyes flicked languidly between our bodies and faces; the way she perched on the edge of the bed so neatly.

I wanted nothing more than to tear that fancy lingerie off her body and taste her; bury myself inside her. But she was clearly enjoying herself here, so I contented myself with slipping her bra off her shoulder and pushing my palm inside the cup to caress her soft breast. She didn't seem to notice, so enthralled was she with the prizes in her grasp.

She licked along the underside of Tom's cock whilst gazing into my eyes and squeezing me. Then she did the same to him. I mean, the same to me. Or whatever!

She sucked each of us in turn and joyously swapped from one hard cock to another. She went as deep as she could without gagging, but lavished attention on us both equally; her mouth and hands the tools through which she explored her mind's fantasy.

She hummed and purred like a cat, but didn't seem in a rush to escalate things. I still couldn't quite believe that my loving girlfriend was so brazenly sucking another man's dick in front of me, but I could believe that I was getting antsy.

I unclipped her bra and let her tits hang free; those phenomenal things dancing gently in time with the movements of her arms. She pulled us both closer in towards her and wanked our cocks directly against her breasts. She sighed and giggled as she teased her own stiff nipples with her new toys.

"You like that?" I asked her rhetorically. She nodded and hummed again. "How wet are you?" was my follow up question.

She looked up at me and said "Very." She then released her hold on us and spread her legs wide before reclining slowly, eye contact maintained the whole way down.

Hot. So fucking hot.

I dropped to my knees and kissed her thighs as I pulled at the ties that held her panties up. They came away and I threw them to the floor. Immediately I could smell her scent. Her pink lips glistened at me from below a neatly trimmed triangle of black hair. It looked remarkably like a perfect right-angled triangle, which caught in my addled brain for some weird reason. I don't know how that could possibly make her sexier, but it really did.

Mel cupped my cheeks in her hands and pulled me towards her. She knew what she wanted. I drew my tongue through her dripping folds and buried my face against her hot little hole. Her whole body shuddered as she let out a hissing "Yessss..."

I toyed with her sensitive clit and traced shapes into her pussy; random movements that I knew were usually a great warm up for her. I pushed against one of her breasts and lightly twisted a firm nipple in my fingers. She murmured a few obscenities but then clenched her legs hard around my head. She bucked her hips and gripped my hair painfully.

She released me for a second and panted out, "Put it in me, baby. I'm gonna fucking cum. I want it inside me, now."

Fuck. She was so wild today. Maybe this was down to my cruel denial from earlier, or maybe this was purely down to slurping on two dicks at the same time. Whatever the reason, she was on a hair trigger, and I wasn't about to deny her any more.

I stood up, took my shirt off and pushed my dick against her pussy. I felt so powerful there; naked and strong before this perfect woman that wanted, no, needed me more than anything. I slid inside her in one smooth stroke, her juices more than enough to facilitate my entry.

She felt hotter and tighter than I could ever remember her being. It was probably just in my head, but perhaps there was something to it; she gasped and her eyes widened comically as I bottomed out inside her, as if it was the biggest dick she'd ever taken.

She remembered to breathe, and let out a low, ragged moan. That noise, and the heat enveloping my dick, were almost enough to push me over the edge. But I managed to regain some composure and not embarrass myself. If anyone was coming quickly tonight, it was my Melanie.

I pushed her thighs up until her hips were angled upwards and she was being held up by my arms and weight. Then I slowly drew back my own hips until just the tip of my cock remained inside her. Then I half-fell, half-thrust back down inside her, and started to fuck her as deeply as I could. It felt glorious and the sounds that Mel was making indicated both her enjoyment, and the imminent arrival of her orgasm.

I glanced over at Tom, just to see how he was taking this neglect, but he seemed quite happy to just stand next to the bed and be a voyeur to our passion. Mel followed my gaze however, and took it as a cue to reach out her hand for his cock once more. He was happy to oblige and shuffled over to put his rod within grabbing distance of her. She didn't try to stroke him this time, just squeezed and held on as I fucked her.

I took her other hand and placed it at the apex of her wet slit. Her fingers started rubbing as soon as she touched herself; vicious, tight little circles as she stimulated her clit into overdrive. I grabbed her soft flesh and threw her whole body into the bed so I could pound this orgasm out of her. It was all I cared about. My brain had no room for anything but the urgent need to make this burning hot woman cum on my dick.

She screamed, writhed as if stuck with a cattle prod, and then came, hard. She still clutched Tom's cock in one hand as she twisted and strained sideways into the bed. Her other hand clawed into the sheets. She convulsed violently but tightly, like nothing I'd ever seen before. Her movements were entirely involuntary and her eyes wide but not seeing anything. Her nerves were twitching and seemed to be electrifying her whole body. She went rigid against me and then collapsed.

For a few seconds the only sounds in the room were our heavy breaths of recovery. Mel lay strewn onto the bed with her eyes closed. Then the peace was broken by our guest.

"Jesus fucking Christ. That was awesome. You're both so fucking good together."

I fought down some indignance that this stranger would interrupt our moment together, but it was a stupid reaction; I knew that his presence alone had contributed to Mel's explosive climax. And he was clearly in awe of us both, which did my ego no end of good. A confirmation by a third party of something I always suspected to be true: Mel and I were sexy bitches. We fucked real good! It was warming to have an audience that agreed.

Mel opened her eyes and gazed at Tom. She smiled and then beckoned him closer to her, before opening her mouth. An unspoken desire and command. She had a hole that she needed filling. There was no arguement from either of us: I watched and stroked her thighs as Tom presented his dick for her mouth once more.

Her hands wrapped around his ass and urged him to start gently fucking her face from her supine position. My cock twitched inside her at the sight.

This was it, the moment she'd been waiting for and fantasising about: two hard cocks inside her at the same time.

I moved my hips slowly, mesmerised by the domino effect of each thrust. First her torso and fat tits rolled and bounced, and then her shoulders and arms took some of the momentum and transferred it to her grip on Tom's butt. And of course her head and the dick in her mouth were also rocked back and forward from the combination of my thrusting and their own movements. It wasn't a perfect rhythm by any means, but it was hypnotic and fascinating to watch these forces converge and act on my girlfriend's body.