Sharing Melanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel frowned as she took our cocks, clearly not quite comfortable with the irregular rhythm. She moaned in pleasure the whole time, but it didn't seem perfect for her.

So I pulled out of her and slapped at the underside of her thighs. She looked at me, Tom's cock still captured in her mouth, his balls resting against her cheek. I gestured in a circular motion and said, "Let's flip over."

She nodded but couldn't seem to cease her slurping and sucking long enough to actually do it. She seemed addicted to the taste of Tom's cock.

I channeled a little of my jealous feelings about that and forcibly pulled her down towards the edge of the bed.

"Get on your hands and knees, slut."

A deathly silence and pause as fire flashed in Melanie's eyes. I'd never said anything like that to her before, and I honestly didn't know how she'd react. She seemed like she wanted to hit me, or shout at me, but she didn't. She just sat up, looked me in the eyes, kissed me fiercely and bit down on my lip, and then did as she was told. My bleeding lip was punishment for telling her what to do, and in such a domineering way, but her compliance was agreement that she was a slut now. We all knew it and I think we all loved it.

She took her new title with pride and wiggled her ass at me. The flash of her clenched asshole caught my attention in-between her toned cheeks. I slapped down on her ass, hoping to surprise her and leave a mark of ownership on her body. She shuddered and cried out. I couldn't take it anymore and manhandled her hips so that I could impale her back down onto my rigid cock. Again that enrapturing heat, and again her groans of lust at being filled up.

"Now suck that dick, honey. Yeah, you fucking like that don't you?"

The words were coming out of my mouth without me really thinking about them. Maybe they were generic or stupid, but Mel fucking loved it and it felt right to take control of the situation. I ordered my girlfriend to swallow another man's dick, and I pounded her tight pussy aggressively as I did so.

This time she took to the rhythm well, and acted as a conduit for our kinetic energy. She rolled and shook and took our dicks like the hungry slut she was.

At one point I pulled out of her to retrieve my phone from my discarded clothes, and gave it to Tom.

"Take a video. Something for us to remember this by."

He seemed happy to oblige and as I remounted my girlfriend, I imagined what it would be like to watch back a video of her wide eyes and angular features sucking on his dick as she took my pounding from behind.

For now I just enjoyed the sight of her pussy devouring my dick and the sounds of her grunting and slobbering. She was transfixed on our hard cocks and open to us both; a sweet mass of warm woman that took everything we gave her.

The sensation of sharing this gorgeous woman with this stranger, and in turn of sharing this experience with my girlfriend, was truly amazing and I wanted to stay in that moment forever. My balls had other ideas, however. I could feel a familiar churning and flush of heat in my genitals as my peak approached.

I started to slam into Mel's ass with abandon. I slicked a thumb in her juices and then rubbed it against her tight asshole, something which normally drove us both wild. My desperate pounding proved a bit much for Mel, and she popped off Tom's dick with the impacts on her core pushing her forwards and forwards. She gasped and moaned "Ohhh. Oh fuck. Oh."

Hearing her cries pushed me over the edge and I clawed against her ass, trying to pull myself as deep inside her as I could go as I emptied a torrent of cum into her hot, pulsing cunt. I shouted through gritted teeth and felt like I was falling into a burning star. Maybe I even blacked out for a second, I honestly have no idea. I was awash in a tide of pleasure and could only wait out the storm until I could feel again.

Mel's voice pulled me out of my intense bliss.

"Keep going baby. I need... fuck. Fuck me!"

As exhausted as I was and as impossible as it felt to move, her words drew me through the haze like a command from god herself. I resumed my movements and pulled against Mel's hips urgently. I fucked my cum deeper into her and tried to breathe past the cramp in my chest. I circled a hand underneath her, and pushed firmly against her clit, sandwiching it between my fingers and the motion of our humping. Her arms nearly collapsed, but she managed to stay propped up.

As she wailed out another low moan, I clung on to her for dear life. As her pussy clenched around me, she opened her mouth and stretched her tongue out. Tom grasped her head in both hands and laid his cock against her soft tongue yet again. I reached forward and pushed her head down onto his cock. She choked, gagged and then started to cum again.

I held on tightly as her body shuddered. She was relatively still this time, but I could tell it was an intense one. She collapsed, face-down onto the sheets and moaned and panted. I slowly rotated my hips to prolong the sensations of her raw pussy gripping me. As soon as I let go of her ass, her whole body slumped down to the bed.

I watched as a thin thread of cum dribbled out of her puffy lips and started to pool onto the bedsheets. I stood there, looking down at my pale, sweaty girlfriend laying there, leaking. The hottest thing I'd seen in my life.

I glanced up and saw Tom stroking his cock slowly, staring down at Mel just the same as I was. Our eyes met and he just shook his head in amazement. I chuckled in exhaustion. We didn't need to say anything.

But there was something that needed to be said. I slapped a palm onto Melanie's bare ass, and shook her.

"Hey, Mel. You're not finished yet."

She murmured incomprehensibly and kept her eyes closed. I spanked her again, harder this time. She rolled over onto her side and glared at me. I just nodded my head above her, towards Tom.

She looked at him and licked her lips.

"Fuck her throat, Tom," I said softly. "Pull her head off the bed and then fuck her mouth. She can take it."

He didn't look at me or reply, just reached out towards the nearly naked woman on the bed and waited. Mel hesitated for a heartbeat and then reached up. He grabbed her arms and pulled her towards him, until her head dangled off the edge of the bed. He fed his cock into her welcoming mouth, and then started to fuck her mouth.

Her large tits jiggled in time with his thrusts. She reached out and steadied herself against his thighs, just as he took a double handful of her soft boobs. He caressed and groped her lustily. His calm demeanor and attitude had been tested by all of our teasing and provocations. Now he was letting himself loose and treating my girlfriend's throat as his personal fuck toy.

His pace grew rapidly, and his hands were pinching into Mel's tits as he used them to balance himself. Mel was making obscene gurgling and gagging noises. They both made muffled grunts of pleasure and showed no sign of slowing down.

"You're gonna make me cum soon," he panted.

Melanie just laid there and moaned around the cock filling her mouth. I stood as a passive observer to their debauchery. I wondered idly if he would cum down her throat, and if so, how she'd take it.

Tom clearly had different ideas, however. He pulled out of her hot mouth abruptly, and stroked his wet cock vigorously. Mel lapped at his balls as he jerked himself off above her. She pushed her glorious tits together and pinched her nipples. He roared and unleashed his seed onto the targets she'd offered to him. Ropes of thick cum spattered onto her tits, her abdomen and her hands. Some dripped onto her neck, which was flushed red. It was a sight to behold.

Melanie stopped sucking on his balls and let her head hang down again. She laughed softly but almost hysterically as she drew strands of cum across her body with her hands.

Tom sank to the floor and ran a shaking hand through his hair. Melanie wriggled up until her head was back on the mattress. I just sat on my heels on the bed and marveled at it all.

I don't know what I'd expected to happen for our Big Night, but it hadn't been this. The room smelled of sweat and bodily fluids. My mind was still reeling from everything that had happened, but I felt a peculiar peace.

After some time Melanie propped herself up on an elbow and looked at me. Her hair was messy and stuck to her head wildly, and her chest was covered in a veneer of sticky seed. She was a mess, and she was smiling in pure contented joy.

"Well boys, I need a shower." She gestured down at herself and laughed again. "So, which one of you wants to help me scrub up for round two?"

Tom and I looked at each other. I wondered if he knew what he'd gotten himself in for. And I shook my head as I realised that I'd never be able to walk away from this woman.

"We'll be right behind you, honey."