Sharing my Asian Wife Tammy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back down on the couch, but the two lovers were seemingly oblivious to my presence. The passionate kissing and playful biting went on for several minutes.

I leaned in and began nibbling on Tammy's ears and neck, while Richard concentrated on sucking one of her nipples. My hand happened to find a spare nipple and I played with it as well, alternately rubbing and pinching it.

"Tammy, I think it's time for you to fuck Richard," I whispered into her ear.

She just moaned.

"Oh babe, he feels so fucking hot," she responded.

"Can you imagine what he would feel like inside you?" I asked her.

While I sat on the couch watching them, Richard pulled Tammy up and helped her pull down her black dress, and, then, her now rather moist thong. I could smell the delicious smell of her arousal waft through the air. He tossed me her underwear which I gladly smelled, smiling. She practically ripped off Richard's bow tie, shirt, pants and underwear, throwing them across the room. While they were doing this they were kissing rather desperately, their tongues exploring every space in their mouths. They couldn't take their hands off of each other.

His hands played with her boobs and drifted down to tease her vagina. Her hands planed with his chest and his rock hard penis.

"Bud, should I use a condom?" Richard asked me.

I shook my head.

"It's ok man, Tammy is on birth control. Also she prefers the natural feel of a cock don't you sweetheart?"

Tammy just moaned with lust.

When they were both totally naked Richard turned around and sat down on the couch. I noticed he had a nice 9 inch long penis, certainly longer than mine. While mine was cut, I noticed his was not. His was also thicker than mine. He spread Tammy's gorgeous Asian legs and lowered her sexy slim body slowly on top of his rock hard shaft.

Tammy pushed down with her hips and slid her vagina down on him easily, given how wet she was.

Richard continued sucking on her nipples, driving Tammy crazy with lust. They began to slowly bounce up and down on the couch, getting into a nice rhythm, with Tammy grinding up and down on Richard's cock and him thrusting up ever so slightly in response. I could hear wet squelching as Tammy's juices blended with Richard's long cock.

"Babe he has such a nice long cock," Tammy told me while looking intently at the top of Richard's forehead, her hair hanging down over his head.

"Are you enjoying his Australian cock?" I asked.

"Babe it feels so fucking good in me. It is so long and thick. I fits like a fucking glove," she replied.

"Do you like another man sucking your little boobies, sweetheart?" I asked.

"I love the way he sucks my boobies."

"Do you like spreading your Asian legs for your hot boy toy," I asked.

"I love giving my pussy to him," she responded.

"Are you going to fuck him hard, over and over," I asked.

"I want him to fuck me all night long," she moaned.

"Tammy you are the hottest Asian woman I have ever been with," gasped Richard as Tammy kept pumping up and down onto his cock. Her boobs were in his eager face, and his tongue savoured them every time whenever the came within range.

Tammy and Richard were moaning and groaning and the couch was creaking with the rhythm of their love making. I quickly took the opportunity to strip off as well and began playing with myself. However I had no intention to come just yet.

Their mouths continued to explore each others', Richard's occasionally taking a turn to savour my wife's boobs and my wife tenderly kissing him all over his forehead and ears as she bounced down on his cock.

"Babes I fucking love Rich's cock," Tammy moaned. "It's so fucking thick and strong. I can feel it going so deep into my vagina. I don't think I have ever had a cock go in so deep or so smooth. Ahhh......fuckkk.....I'm going to come any second now! Fuckkkk Rich......you are so fucking good.....Aaahhhh."

"Come for me Tammy", Richard grunted as he rammed his hard thick cock into my slender Asian wife over and over again. "Show your husband how much you fucking my hard cock."

Tammy continued to impale her tiny body on Richard's hard cock and both lovers kept at it like fanatical machines, up and down, up and down, grinding and lifting, grinding and lifting, the wet squelching sounds of their lovemaking filling the room. Tammy was rapidly lifting her vagina almost to the end of Richard's mushroom shaped shaft before grinding down on almost it's fully length, right to the thick base, over and over again, causing Richard to groan with pleasure, and grab her by her pale Asian ass cheeks to support her.

They were, in short, working like a team, two lovers in perfect sync, oblivious to me watching my wife with her Australian lover, and thoroughly enjoying it.

"Oooh Rich....oooh Rich.....oooooooh Rich...Oooooooh.......oh babes I'm going to come on Richard's cock!"

"Come for him babe, enjoy it, get all of his cum into you," I encouraged her, enjoying my wife's grunting and fucking with her eyes closed with raw passion.

I.....I......ahhhhhhhhhhh......ahhhhhh......fuckkkkkkkkkk!!!"

Tammy threw back hear head as she screamed her orgasm for everyone to hear. She ground her vagina into Richard's cock as deep as she could, and he, sensing her orgasm, greedily sucked her left boob for all it was worth. At the same, Richard, who had been impaling my slim wife on his hard shaft for so long, couldn't hold off any longer, and, grabbing and spreading her ass cheeks further, also thrust his long cock deep into her stomach.

"Oh fuck...Tammmmmmmmmmy.......Tammmmyyyyy.......Tammmmmyyy," Richard screamed as he shot a massive load deep into my wife.

They continued to groan and moan as their orgasms continued for what seemed likes minutes and then slowly, pleasurably, subsided. They continued panting from their exertions, and were both covered with sweat. Tammy's long black hair was all over the place.

Richard kissed Tammy tenderly on her lips and she responded with pleasure. He played lovingly with her hair and she caressed his face, both smiling into each others' eyes. I was witnessing the intimacy of two lovers, one of them my wife.

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked, smiling.

Tammy was luxuriating in her post-orgasm glow.

"That was one of the bust climaxes of my life," she said, practically purring.

"Naw that was just round one for you Tammy," he said, grinning. "I have many more orgasms for you tonight....if Mike allows."

That reminded them I was actually still around.

Tammy quickly looked around.

"Babes, I'm so sorry," she began. She was still stuck firmly on Richard's cock.

"Sssh...Its ok sweetheart," I whispered, to her, my cock in my hand. "However, you can come over here -- I think it's my turn."

"Oh babes.....", she said, full of love.

Kissing Richard tenderly on the forehead, she slowly pulled herself out of his cock, and a whole flow of Richard's cum and her juices flowed out of her onto Richard's penis.

"Sorry bud, your turn to clean up!" I grinned to Richard.

"Such is life" he grinned back, and headed off, giving Tammy a playful bite on her neck as he walked past.

I was now sitting on the couch, naked, with a similarly hard cock, though not as long or thick as Richard's.

Tammy now mounted me like a dutiful wife and jammed my cock into her well used and lubricated Asian pussy.

She moaned as she slid my cock its full length into her.

"Richard's cock is so nice, but yours is perfect for me," she said.

"I love your hot Asian cunt, sweetheart," I grunted back.

We got into a rhythm of our own, slowly at first, the building up speed and intensity. I couldn't help notice how wet and lubricated her pussy was, thanks to Richard's thick cock and a generous dose of his cum in her.

"Did you enjoy fucking Richard," I asked Tammy.

"Oh babe, I loved it," she said.

"Do you know Richard and I are going to use you all night long?"

"Uuuuh, babes, you two can do what you want with me," she moaned. "Especially Richard's thick Australian cock," she added.

"We are going to keep fucking you over and over and over until you can't move any more, and then we are going to fuck you while you sleep," I whispered.

"Ohhhhh fucckkkkk", Tammy only moaned, increasing her tempo as she pummeled my cock up and down, grinding right down to the base each time.

"You know you are now officially our joint Asian fuck toy," I went on.

"Ahhhhhhhh fuckkkk.....oh baby," Tammy moaned.

"We're going to use you whenever and however and wherever we want, sweetheart," I told her.

"Ohhhhh baby......." Tammy groaned, eyes closed with ecstasy.

"Your boobs are going to be completely sore once Richard and I have finished biting and sucking on them," I told her, biting her nipples as I said it.

Tammy drew her head back and moaned with pleasure.

I could see the many bite marks Richard had left on Tammy's boobs. I added a few of my own.

Pretty soon conversation was impossible as animal desire seized both Tammy and me. We got lost in a blur of Asian pussy, bouncing boobies, cock, the smell of sweat and sex and the couch creaking and squeaking as my cock thrust deep inside my wife over and over and over. Tammy was such a good girl, grinding down on me hard and deep each and every single time. I could smell the sweet sweat from her armpits -- Richard and I had gone at her so hard that we had caused her to overpower her deodorant.

Pretty soon I felt my cock was getting bigger as I got ready to explode.

Tammy sensed it, and my engorged cock drove her closer to the edge.

Our love making reached a intensity.

"Oh baby.....here I cooooommme...fuck me....ohhh fuck me....ohhhhhhhhhhhhh....fuck mee," Tammy moaned.

"Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkkk...ok Tammy......Tammmmmy....Ohhhhhhhh Tammmyyyyyy," I groaned in response.

We both ground into each other one last time. There was a nanosecond in which everything hung still as if frozen in time.....and they we both exploded in a monstrous screaming orgasm, with me pumping glob after glob of cum into my wife, her second monster load of the evening.

Round 2

Tami and I both collapsed, panting, relishing the glow of a perfectly time orgasm, panting for breath. We nuzzled each other affectionately, smiling.

After a while, I noticed Richard was back in the room, still stark naked and watching us, with a smile on his face.....and a nice hard on. Again.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked him grinning.

"Good one mate," he replied.

He waked over to us. This time Tammy was still impaled on my cock.

"Mind if I cut in," he asked grinning.

"Sweetheart, I think our guest needs a little attention now," I said.

Tammy glanced up at Richard and noticed that his monster cock was rock hard and ready to go again. And hovering exactly at her face.

"Oh babes.....he has the most gorgeous cock," she said in a husky whisper.

She leaned over and began sucking on his cock hungrily. Her lips and tongue sucked his hard long cock from the tip to the base, making wet slurping noises. Richard's breath froze with the intensity of the pleasure and he was powerless to speak. While still impaled on my cock, Tammy grabbed the base of Richard's cock and greedily sucked the entire tool into her sweet Asian mouth.

"Told you she's good to go all night long," I said to Richard. "Why don't you two retire to the bedroom, and I'll come join you in a bit?" I suggested.

Tammy got gently off my cock, leaving most our love juices on me to clean up this time. Richard took her hand and they walked into the bedroom. I saw a small trail of mixed cum and pussy juices flowing down her legs. H headed to the bathroom to clean up.

As I was in the bathroom I looked at myself in the mirror. I had a shit eating happy grin. This was a dream come true. My sexy Asian wife was being shared with a hot dude and she and I were both loving it. She had the hots for Richard and I was completely comfortable with him fucking my wife. I was already thinking of the many additional diabolical things the three of us could do together.......

I could hear grunts and moans of pleasure. I walked out of the washroom and peeked into the bedroom. Richard and Tammy were fucking hard at it again. For now, Richard was fucking her doggy style. His hands were playing with her boobies, causing her to moan, her eyes closed with passion. Now the bed was creaking and I could hear the familiar squelching sounds of her pussy and his cock. He kept pummelling her Asian pussy as deep as he could from this position.

He seemed to be a tireless lover, and she couldn't get enough. She kept pushing her ass into his groin so he could go as deep as he could. His blond pubic hair was grinding into her small patch of black Asian pubic hair.

They switched position so Tammy was lying under him and he was on top. He was totally in control in this position. He lifted her legs and placed them on his shoulders. At the same time he grabbed her hands by the wrists and stretched them towards the bed post, over her head. This caused Tammy's boobs to stretch right into his face. Without warning, he jammed his long hard cock into my wife and she uttered a small scream of pleasure as her pussy stretched to take her lover's fully length. She flexed her legs on his shoulders to pull him closer, getting all of him into her as deep as possible.

Richard's thrusting was relentless, he was like a machine. He didn't seem to tire easily, and he kept at his pounding for what seemed like ten minutes. Every thrust Tammy groaned and moaned. She was grabbing his back when she could, pulling him closer. She wanted every inch of him.

Gradually, however, his thrusting increased in intensity and this was matched by an increase in Tammy's own groaning and moaning.

"Oh Richard, I love the way you fuck me. You are such a good fucker," she moaned.

"I love fucking your tight Asian pussy, baby," Richard moaned back. "Your pussy fits so well on my cock. I wish I could just leave it there all the time."

Without missing a beat of his energetic thrusting he bent closer to her neck and gently it. That did it.

With a scream Tammy ground her cunt on Richard's hard cock and shoved her tits into his face. She grabbed his back with her legs so his cock could get as deep as possible.

"Ooooohhh fuuuckkkkkkk......ohhh fuckkk.....Rich......I'm coming," she screamed.

"Tammmmyyy...........I......... aaarhhhhhhh....oh Tammmmyyy," he screamed back as he impaled my tiny wife and pumped his second load into my eager wife's pussy.

"I want every fucking drop," she grunted, not letting him go.

His cock continued to pump away until at last it was still. The lovers rolled off, panting,

As they caught their breath they affectionately cuddled. Tammy was looking lovingly at Richard and playing with his chest, practically purring with satisfaction, her slender leg draped over Richard's torso. Richard was casually playing with her boobs, kissing her and playing with her hair. It was neat watching the intimacy of my own Asian wife with her lover.

I took the chance to make my reappearance.

"Hey you two crazy kids," I said as I walked in. "Having a good time?" I smiled.

"Oh babe, I am so tired and so happy," Tammy said beaming at me, her leg still draped over Richard and her boobs still being played with by him.

I got into the bed beside her.

"Well, that may be, but I'm not done with you yet!!" I said to her.

"Ok babe, but it's all you this time", she said. "You boys have tired me out."

"No problem, I won't be long," I said.

"Let me give you two some privacy," Richard said, as he went off to get a drink.

I flipped Tammy over on her tummy and penetrated her from behind. I love this position as I get to feel her firm ass and get better penetration into her pussy. As we were doing this, I could feel the tension building up in my cock. Tammy again got into the moment and began thrusting back.

"I can't fucking believe it.....babe...I'm going to come again," moaned Tammy.

"So come sweetheart," I gasped.

"Oh babe.....oh babe....oooooohhhhhh baabbbbe," Tami screamed as her fourth orgasm of the evening overtook her.

"I love shooting my cum into you baby.....aaaaaaahhhhhh," I moaned as I grabbed her Asian hips and rammed by cock as far into her pussy as I could before pumping load after load of cum into her.

After we had cleaned up, the three of us were pretty tired so we went to bed. It was a large king sized bed, so had plenty of space, and Richard was on Tammy's left and me on her right. She kissed us both goodnight and we both cuddled her, all of us still stark naked. She chose to start off facing me, so I had the pleasure of her nice boobs nestling on my chest, which I stared into her eyes. Richard nuzzled up to hear from behind, his perpetually hard cock resting in between her legs at the entrance to her vagina, absently nibbling on her shoulders. Tammy still leaking pussy juices and the mixed load of some four combined cums. I went to sleep with a smile.

Round 3

I was awakened in the middle of the night by some creaking and bouncing movements, and some muffled moans. I opened my eyes and, glancing to my right, saw that Tammy was fucking Richard again. He was lying flat on his back and she was on top, riding him for all his worth. They were trying to keep quiet to avoid waking me, so I pretended to be asleep to let them have their fun. While Tammy rode Richard, his hands were playing with her boobs, squeezing and pinching her nipples. She kept riding him for quite a while. Then, Richard pulled her closer to him, so he could kiss her deeply, all the while pumping his thick cock relentlessly into her pussy. She kissed him back with passion.

I guess they were both somewhat numb from climaxing earlier in the evening, Richard twice and Tammy four times, so this time the build up seemed to take much longer. There was a lot of pumping and grinding, and Tammy's boobs were bouncing up and down like crazy. Gradually, the intensity picked up, their breathing got more erratic, and the grinding got more desperate.

Then, in a flash they both climaxed again, Tammy throwing her head back and letting out a stifled moan, and Richard shooting another load of his cum into my wife with deep throaty grunt. After that they both collapsed together, panting. Facing Richard, Tammy draped her leg over him and allowed him to cuddle with her, while her pussy slowly leaked out another load of cum. I was so turned out seeing my demure Asian wife leaking out another man's cum from her pussy, while lovingly cuddling with him, her leg draped on him. At length everyone went to sleep again.

The next morning the three of us woke up, dressed (we had overnight bags), ordered room service and rate ravenously.

While Tammy was in the bathroom, I had a man-to-man chat with Richard.

"Richard, I hope you had a great time. I sure did, and Tammy absolutely did!" I said.

"Mike, that was the most fun I have ever had with a woman. Your wife is fucking hot. She's the most sensual, passionate woman I have ever been with. You are one lucky son of a gun!"

"Tell you what, Richard. Why don't you two have one more intimate moment together today morning. I have to make a few business calls, and I will make them from the lobby downstairs."

I grabbed a room key and went to the lobby. I made a few calls to get ahead of returning to work on Monday and headed up after about fifteen minutes.

I opened the door and peered in. Tammy was sitting on the kitchen counter stark naked, legs spread, while Richard was impaling her with his trusty Australian cock while standing up in the kitchen. His face was nuzzled into hers, and she was clutching him lovingly as he pumped into her. Richard alternately bit her boobs and sucked on them, and Tammy was moaning with obvious pleasure.