Sharing my Asian Wife Tammy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard grabbed Tammy's firm ass cheeks and used them to ram his cock harder into her pussy each time.

Then, for the fourth time since last evening, Richard let out a grunt and pumped another load into my wife. This time I guess she was too tired, and did not come. She kissed him tenderly on his forehead and ears.

I pointedly made a big noise while opening the door so they would know I was there. I waked in to see Tammy quickly jump down from the kitchen counter and Richard standing beside her, his slowly depleting cock at half mast, leaking some last drops of his cum.

Tammy had a bashful look on her face, and Richard grinning. Tammy was stark naked and I could see the small trimmed patch of her pubic hair was wet with Richard's cum.

I grabbed her close, hugged her and kissed her.

"Sweetheart, no need to be shy," I said. "Richard can have you any time he wants, as long as you are ok with it and as long as I know about it," I said with a smile.

"Oh babes, you are the best," she said as she kissed me on the lips. "I love you so much."

"Love you too!"

We packed up and checked out a short while later. Richard gave Tammy a huge bear hug and a kiss on her lips, and he and I shook hands.

"See ya bro," I told him. "We had a fucking blast. Let's catch up soon to figure our next crazy adventure."

And, with that, we went our separate ways. For now.

Next time -- Richard and I take Tammy to a sex club.