Sharing My Girlfriend

Story Info
My girlfriend and I decide to have a MMF threesome.
1.4k words
4.05
17.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend, Ashliegh, is 22 years old, 5'7", long, tone, and slender legs, dark hair, pretty face, 38c bra size, and a cute ass. Needless to say, she gets quite a bit of attention, but she is shy, at first. She only admits to liking the attention if intoxicated. Once she loses her inhibitions, she is a self proclaimed slut, and she likes to have fun.

I've never met a girl who loves pleasing a man as much as she does. I've also never met a girl who genuinely loved to swallow cum as much she does. I've had several girls who have swallowed my cum, but it was them doing it to turn me on, or because there was nowhere to spit it. But Ashleigh, she swallows for her own enjoyment. She will ask you to cum in her mouth, and uses her fingers to scoop up cum off her chest, or push it in her mouth off her face, and licks her fingers clean. She told me should could drink cum all day.

Every time we had sex she wanted a toy in the hole my dick was not in. She really got turned on by being double penetrated. I found myself also being turned on by the thought of her being dp'd.

So we went through a lengthy process of selection of potential candidates to join us. We didn't want a random stranger from the internet, who could be some stalker creep. We didn't want a friend of ours that would go tell everyone what we did. And we didn't want anyone potentially clingy or awkward.

We finally decided on J. He was single, and enjoyed casual sex. He Wasn't shy, and liked to discuss things he liked in bed or in porn. He was a mutual friend that we met together, and wasn't a part of either of our circle of friends.

So one night, when the three of us were in the car together on the way to a party, we brought up the idea. He said yes, with no hesitation. He said he had always wanted to double team or gangbang a girl. But nothing happened that night.

In fact, nothing happened for months. Ashleigh, would bring up wanting to do it, but then get shy, and not follow through. J and I were hanging out, getting some stuff to have fun with over a holiday weekend. We both got some weed, some amphetamines, and some xanax. Back at his place we used a little of each.

"So what's up with Ashleigh? You guys got me excited, talking about a threesome." I explained the situation. She wants to, we both want to, we both know she would love it. "She just gets shy, or honestly I think she just gets worried something fucked up will come from it" "Like?" J asked.

"You know, it'll mess something up between us, jealousy and shit, or it'll turn to gossip and get around to the wrong people." "I don't gossip. If I ever do talk about sex, I don't use names." Which was true. He told many a story to Ashleigh and me, but never named anyone. It was always stories that started "This one girl..."

"I'm actually about to be heading over to her place. She gets so horny on this stuff, plus she's be drinking. We've been sexting for a couple hours now." "Let me come with you." J asked abruptly. "Let me ask her.." "No, we'll just show up together and tell her she is going to fuck both us" "Ok." I agreed.

We take an Uber to her place. She answered the door wearing a black lace bra and a tiny little skirt that showed half her ass, she had black panties too. She was shocked to see J standing there with me.

Embarrassed, she quickly jumped back from the door. We stepped into her house as she ran around the coffee table, and flopped onto the couch. She laid back and pulled a blanket up to her shoulders, but then realized she had a 2 dildos and a vibrator sitting on a towel on the coffee table. She sat forward to grab them, causing the blanket to fall, exposing her black lace bra.

J, laughed. "I gotta use the restroom" He said as he walked out of the room.

Ashleigh did a little playful punch to my shoulder as I sat next her. She was holding the blanket up to her neck. "What the hell, I thought we were going to have sex the second you walked through the door? Why is he here?" "I brought him here for you. He asked what was up with the threesome we'd asked him to do. He told me he was really wanting to do it. I really want to do it. And I know you really want to do it. "

"No, no, I wasn't prepared to do this. What if you get really jealous?" "I won't. I promise. I'll get really turned on getting to watch you give him head while I fuck you" "Oh yeah?" she said, her interest obvious piqued. "Yeah" J said, as he came around the corner, back into the living room.

I got some pills out and so did J. We all took some and started taking some shots of her whiskey. Everyone one was loosening up a bit.

"I always thought you were hot, but damn you look so sexy in that bra" J said.

Ashleigh was at the point where she wasn't being shy anymore. She stood up, drank some whiskey from her mixed drink, and turned the lights down low. "I can't believe I'm going to do this" she said with a little hesitation in her voice. I got up and lead her by the hand in front of where J was sitting, and bent her over. I slid off her black panties and started eating her pussy from behind, and pushing her towards Jay.

She undid his pants and pulled out his dick. I looked to see her lick it up and down and grew to very large size. My dick is just under 7 inches, his was at least 9. I can't lie and say I was a little jealous and started having second thoughts. I wanted to share my girl, not be made to look small in comparison. But watching her go to work on his dick turned me on and all doubt was erased.

I stood up and slid my dick inside her and she moaned. I had her hair in my hand was shoving her head down in his dick till she gagged. "Fuck I like that" she said.

I spun her around and J stood up and started fucking her hard from behind, and shoving her head down on my dick.

"I want you both to fuck me" she said. J laid on the ground and she got in top of him, I had her suck my dick some while she rode him. then I pushed her down so her ass was facing me. I put it in her ass and she moaned. we both were fucking her and it felt amazing.

I asked if he wanted to fuck her ass, and he said yes. She protested saying he was too big, but I told her she wouldn't have any problem getting his dick in her ass as I put my dick in her mouth. She always liked doing ass to mouth, and she sucked it clean. then she got on top of me and he got behind her and she jumped a little when he first put it in, then let out a sigh of pleasure.

As we were fucking her she said "mmmmm, I you both to cum in my mouth." Soon as she said that he pulled out "I'm gonna cum" she got off me and got down right in front of him, mouth open "I'm gonna swallow every drop" she said right as he erupted, filling her mouth and splashing her face with cum. I stood up and she moved her face to my cock, and I stroked as she pushed the cum off her face into her mouth and swirled around her big mouthful, then gulped it down. I then gave her load number 2, getting it in her mouth and on her face. She pushed it all in her mouth and swallowed it down. A glob of cum had shot past her and hit her leather couch behind her. She licked it up. J had a couple drops dripping out the tip of his cocktail, "her you go babe" he put it front of her mouth and she happily licked the drops off his dick.

The very next day we did it again, and he joins us quite regularly. She loves it, and so do I. It's the hottest sex I've ever had.