Sharing My Hotwife with a Stranger

Story Info
A sexy wife wants to be shared and her husband obliges.
1.3k words
3.95
25.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am fortunate to have a hotwife who likes to play. She turns heads wherever we go, no matter what she is wearing. Cindy is 37 years old, 5'2" with full lips, and a shapely figure that includes size 40EE tits. Men drool over her and we love it. Once home, we ravage each other as we recount all the men who flirted, one even touching her panties as she sat at a bar. We both decided that sharing her would be a jolt to our sex lives.

Tonight was our night to try. Cindy wore crotchless panties and a short, pleated skirt that reminded me of a catholic school girl's uniform. On top she wore a tight tank that held her breasts firmly and exposed her flat belly. Without a bra her nipples were easily seen, even if they were not erect. Once erect they could not be missed. Her waist-length black hair was held back with a decorative silver clip and on her feet were blue pumps which accentuated her legs and matched her skirt. Red lip gloss was the finishing touch which drove me wild.

"You look stunning, hot, and a bit slutty all at the same time," I said.

"Thank you. Do you think the guys at the club will think so?" she teased.

"There is no doubt. Now come here."

She approached and I leaned down to kiss her, our tongues wildly probing each other's mouths. We were aroused and the evening was just starting. My cock grew in my pants and I could tell she was more than willing to do as I asked.

"Take out my cock and suck it, baby. I want to feel your lips on my shaft and fingers on my balls. But I do not want to cum. That's for later," I explained.

"You own me tonight," Cindy said.

She knelt down and freed my manhood, an asset I am proud of. It stood tall and thick as she licked her lips and then lowered her mouth over the head. She bobbed up and down swallowing me deep. Her fingernails stroked my balls.

"Oh Frank, your cock is extra big tonight," she said looking up at me. "Do you think I'll get to suck another one? Would you like that?"

"Oh yes, baby, you will definitely get to suck another man tonight. I will make sure of it."

She could feel my swollen head pulse. She squeezed it with her fingers and then wiped her mouth on the back of her hand, edging me as she stood up.

"We better get going before I strip down and fuck you right here," she said. "Let me put on more lip gloss, it comes off quickly," she giggled and winked.

The Jasmine Club was one of our favorites. It had thumping hip-hop music, a big dance floor, and many nooks where couples could make out semi-privately. We threw back a couple Fireball shots to loosen up and began dancing. My attention was riveted to her. Her breasts swayed and her long hair bounced. Her nipples were erect. I grabbed her hips, pulled her towards me and kissed her, lost in the moment. My hand slid down under her skirt. I slipped a finger into her open, wet pussy, all the way to my knuckle. I massaged it in and out. After a couple dips I pulled out and licked my finger.

She was staring past my shoulder and said, "That guy across the floor has been checking me out. I can't help but stare back. I think he saw you finger me."

I looked around the room and many men were looking at her, obviously wanting her, but she was staring at only one, a man in his mid-20's, strong, with biceps flexing under his t-shirt. Within a few minutes he wove his way over, staring at Cindy's tits. He was mesmerized by them. I knew the feeling. I moved behind her and lightly spooned her body with my hands on her hips. Her back was slightly arched and her full and firm tits were on display. She pretended to ignore the muscular young man, and her breathing and gyration let me know she was enjoying this.

I whispered in her ear, "I know you are wet, baby. He wants to feel your tits. Look at his huge bulge. You are turning him on. You are mine to share and I will give you to him." I pressed my hard cock against her ass so she could feel my arousal.

I nodded approval and he stepped closer, inches from Cindy. He put his hands on her sides rubbing them up and down to the beat of the music. He said nothing. His thumbs caressed the outside of her breasts, testing our willingness to go further. With no opposition, he fully caressed one breast. Cindy's nipples were erect and he pinched them one at a time through the fabric. She moaned. My mouth was by her ear as I watched this. I said, "Grab his cock, baby." And she did. She was teasing her bull, running her long fingernails along the outline of his shaft.

I could not take it anymore and I'm sure Cindy was on the edge of letting him fuck her right there. I steered us off the dance floor to a small space under stairs that I knew about. She stood facing him, me behind her stroking her hair. I told her to kiss him. She leaned in and he kissed her hard, pawing at her tits, freeing one. He dropped his head and as both hands held her breast, he starting licking and sucking. I stepped to the side, freed her other tit and start sucking too. She put her hands on both our heads and we devoured them, sucking and biting her large, erect nipples. She openly moaned.

I slid my hand under her skirt and slipped a finger inside. Cindy reached up and unclipped her hair and let it fall. As I fingered her, I felt his hand lifting her skirt and then rubbing her clit. I took my fingers out and he replaced them with his thick digits causing her to moan even louder. I stepped behind her and grabbed her hair in my fist. I tugged and said, "Suck his cock. He wants you to suck his meat."

Cindy did as she is told. She knelt down and freed his cock from his jeans. It was massive and she could not be more aroused. She grabbed his shaft with two hands and lowered her mouth onto him. She stroked and sucked. "Fuck her face," I ordered.

I lifted up Cindy's skirt and felt her wetness. Her pussy lips were swollen and I could not control myself. I had to have her. I took my cock out of my pants and easily slipped my swollen head inside, split roasting her. I thrust my full length and her pussy swallowed me. I watched her suck his thick tool as I pounded her. She choked. Spit ran down her chin, but he kept fucking her mouth. My cock began to twitch and I knew I would explode soon, but first I wanted Cindy to orgasm on my cock. I pulled her hair like reins with one hand. With the other I reached to her ass and pressed my thumb on her rosebud. I pressed harder and my thumb popped in. She took her mouth off his cock, two hands still gripping it, and moaned, "Oh fuck yes! I'm cumming!" Then he shoved his cock back into her throat.

Feeling her squeeze and convulse is all that I needed. I grunted, "I'm going to cum!" and shot streams of sperm into her pussy. My pussy.

The young man grabbed her head, stiffened and said, "Swallow it!" He shot a massive load of seed down her throat and some spilled out her mouth.

She licked him clean and I pulled out. She stood, wiped her mouth, put her tits back in her top and ran her hands over her skirt, smoothing the fabric. I handed back her hair clip to tame her sexy mane. She applied another round of lip gloss and smiled. All three of us were back to normal, sort of, because we would never be normal again.