My wife and her first Gangbang

Story Info
My wife Kayla gets a surprise gangbang.
2.5k words
4.24
50.4k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
massguy14
massguy14
80 Followers

Let's start this story with a little back round, my wife Kayla and I have been in the "hotwife" lifestyle for a little over a year now. I am not a cuck, but I enjoy watching my wife fuck other guys in front of me, and then my favorite part is getting to reclaim her. It took years for Kayla to agree, and she did only because the circumstances were perfect. Since the first time we have found only three guys that met Kayla and I's standards that we ended up meeting with. One ended up being married himself and couldn't perform because of the guilt we think when the time came. Those two other guys were internet finds and ended up fucking my sweet wife. It is the most erotic thing to me and she really is liking it too.

So, about a two months ago, I suggested to her that since she really liked the hooking up with a guy that she may want to try multiple guys at the same time. Kayla asked "a gangbang? I doubt I could handle that; I can barely handle you and one other guy". I gently reassured her that she could handle anything and that she may end up loving it. She kept disagreeing but in a teasingly way. Every time we made love, I would mention a gangbang and how much I would love having her pussy soaked in multiple men's come. She noticed that it made me come even faster than the one random guy fantasy.

Kayla and I met a new guy online that wanted to meet up and have dinner. Usually, I have the guy we are meeting buy us dinner and make sure that he is respectful to me but also especially Kayla. I don't want someone who is a dick getting a piece of my wife. Kayla also has to agree that the guy is nice and respectful before we move things forward. Anyway, we scheduled dinner a week out due to some scheduling conflicts and I booked a room at a nearby hotel for the "after party".

Kayla and I met John online together, but John and I did some side talking. John mentioned that he had been a part of a gangbang a few years ago and liked it. It was an adult birthday party that had gone further than expected and the birthday girl got banged instead of spanked, I guess. I asked John if he was against trying one for Kayla and he agreed to try. He said he would still pay for dinner if he got to go first. I laughed and agreed as long as he kept the gangbang a secret. I had a lot of work to do in the next week.

I went online and checked the criteria for gangbang under our profile. A ton of people came up and I started searching. I ended up finding four more guys who agreed to be there that night and seemed like nice and respectful enough that I would let have a piece of Kayla. Tom, Nick, Anthony and Steve were the guys and I ended up meeting them in person. I asked for them to have medical screens done so that they didn't have to wear condoms. They emailed me the medical paperwork the night before and I told them to get to the room about 30 minutes before we did. I told them that it was a surprise and I wasn't sure if it was a sure thing. They agreed and wanted to roll the dice.

On, date night as we called it, Kayla was dressed super sexy. She was almost falling out of her dress which got us extra attention from our waiter. She was being more flirtatious than usual and was really taking a liking to John. He was a very respectful guy and seemed to genuinely like us. He didn't ignore me either which was important to me. John went to the bathroom before dessert came and Kayla and I agreed that John was a good guy and Kayla wanted to go the distance with him. When John got back, he got the check and we headed to the hotel. My phone was blowing up during dinner with the guys getting impatient. Can't blame them after seeing Kayla's picture. All the guys but Tom were there. He ended up ghosting us and I never heard from him again. Come to find out these things are common when organizing gangbangs.

The three other guys were waiting in a separate room next to us that connected. The plan was I was going to text them when we were ready, and they were going to come in quietly until I told them otherwise. John and I convinced Kayla that she should be blindfolded once the sex began so it would "enhance the senses".

When Kayla, John and I got to the room Kayla went to the bathroom, that's when I unlocked the neighboring door and told them to get undressed and ready. Kayla came back wearing some incredibly sexy lingerie and John and I were instantly hard. John stripped down to his boxer shorts and went to kiss Kayla. They embraced and kissed for a few minutes before moving to the bed. John was on top of Kayla as he pulled her bra off. He was rock hard after seeing her wonderful tits. My wife has the best tits as far as I'm concerned. John's cock was poking from his boxers, so Kayla decided to help him take it off. John half stood up to get out of his underwear and Kayla removed them. John then laid on my wife and gently licked her breasts and nipples. He then worked down slowly to her panties and played with them for a minute before removing them. Kayla kept looking at me with that bottom lip bite that I love so much.

Kayla spread open her legs, and John then penetrated her with one finger into her waiting womanhood. Kayla moaned slightly and tensed to show she was loving what John was doing. After a minute, John slid another finger into my wife. He fingered her and licked her clit for a few more minutes while Kayla seemed to be in pure pleasure.

As Kayla was approaching orgasm, she stopped John and told him "I want you now!" She was firm and John was happy to go along with it. John removed his fingers from my wife and slipped his unprotected cock in. Kayla seemed to be in heaven, but I was also due to the fact that John was about an inch bigger than me, which means that Kayla will feel more used and stretched when I have my go with her after.

I told Kayla that it would be a good time to be blindfolded. She scoffed at me but agreed. John was on top of my wife penetrating her with his unprotected cock and I loved the view. My favorite part of it was watching my wife be a sexual object to someone we barely knew. I was so focused that I almost forgot about the other three guys next door.

Slowly and quietly, I slipped Nick, Anthony and Steve into the room once my wife was blindfolded. They were undressed and had done some "fluffing". They were ready for action. Nick was a Hispanic guy which I don't think Kayla has ever done, but she had said something about it in one of our fantasy sex sessions. He was well hung and clearly bigger than the rest of us.

I motioned to Anthony who was a similar build to me to go to Kayla's right side. I told Kayla as she was getting railed by John to stick her right hand out as I wanted a hand job. This was a first for us, I have never gotten involved until she was done with her date. This was no exception, as I had Anthony grab her hand and place it around his cock. She started giving him a hand job thinking it was me! I then told her to open her mouth as I wanted her to suck on my cock while she was getting fucked. I motioned Steve to her head and she let go of Anthony and started sucking on Steve thinking it was her loving husband. I then asked John if he would let me have a turn before he came. He agreed and with Steve's cock still in Kayla's mouth, Nick easily entered my wife's most intimate spot with his huge dick. It took Kayla a few seconds to figure out what was going on, I'm still not sure if she noticed how big the dick was inside of her or if the cock wasn't removed from her mouth first. She pushed Steve out of her mouth and then she ripped off the blindfold. She didn't look happy!

"Surprise!" I yelled and gave a sheepish smile. Kayla just paused and looked at me, looked at Nick who was standing at the end of the bed with his cock still in her, then she made eye contact with Steve and then with Anthony who were standing there rubbing their cocks to keep it hard. John was waiting in the corner of the room for his turn at her pussy again. Kayla was surprised to say the least. She was agitated but clearly excited for the new experience. I think that she was most surprised that five guys (including me) were here and wanted to fuck her. Kayla is beautiful but doesn't give herself enough credit.

Kayla said to Nick who was still deep inside her "Hi I'm Kayla and who are you?" in a jokingly way. Everyone in the room laughed, it cut the ice and Kayla clearly wanted to continue. It was so hot knowing that my wife really didn't care who the guy was fucking her because she trusted me. Nick continued to fuck my wife with his big cock until John got a little impatient. John and Nick switched out and Nick went to my wife's mouth. Steve and Anthony went to each hand. With everyone's permission I took a photo on my phone of my wife with a cock in each hand, her mouth and her pussy. It was a truly unbelievable fantasy of mine that had come true. Kayla didn't seem to have any complaints either.

I let everyone know that I wanted them to come inside my wife. Kayla clearly knew that I wanted this also. John was first to come and clearly emptied his balls into Kayla. She moaned as he came, she tells me it is her favorite part of sex when I or her date comes inside. She loves the pulsing of the cock that's inside her and it's rewarding for her knowing that she gave the ultimate pleasure to someone.

John cleaned up and wondered if he could still watch the show which I allowed him to stay. Watching the body language of John and Kayla was too much for Steve and he came while Kayla was stroking him. He came on her neck and tits which was a nice sight but it didn't do as much for my fantasy. Nick and Anthony were still going strong. Anthony was the next to take Kayla's pussy. After John had come and with Kayla's excitement making her drip, Anthony slid himself in with ease. Kayla still didn't know any names other than John's even though this guy was touching her most special place. Knowing that fact made me as horny as I could get.

Anthony lasted a few minutes before switching with Nick. Nick was getting close as Kayla was giving him some good head. Only a few seconds after Nick reentered Kayla did he blow his load. Kayla got her first actual orgasm of the night this time. I think she liked having Nick fuck her the most, with his large cock and he ended up being her first Hispanic. As Nick came Kayla threw her head back and screamed as Nick creampied my no longer prudish wife. Nick collapsed for a few seconds and kissed Kayla sweetly. As he exited her pussy, strands of sticky semen didn't seem to want to let go. Kayla's labia were glistening with the sperm that now two different men had ejaculated into her only a few minutes apart, and she was ready for more.

Steve was next to enter my wife's beautiful pussy. Steve had longevity and fucked Kayla for 15 or so minutes. So much with all the other guys riding her that I told Steve to use some lube, even with all the come in her already. Steve put some on and then soon thereafter he came. He started to pull his dick out of my wife, it sputtered once on her landing strip and then he shoved it home where he finished his orgasm.

Since Steve took a while to come, Anthony thought he was ready for another go. He promised to come inside my wife this time. Sure enough after three men came in Kayla and some lube was added, Anthony took a little bit of time but ended up getting Kayla off again. He apparently was hitting all the right spots. Kayla could also focus more on herself this time rather than all the cocks that were in her mouth and hands during her last couple fucks. Steve came more quietly than the first time but sent it right where it should go.

John, Nick, Anthony and Steve all were spent and were happy to have such a queen to get their rocks off with. Kayla blushed as they all kissed her goodbye and told her sexy compliments that they loved about her. She told them all that she would see them again.

After the door closed and it was just me and my wife, Kayla told me that this was the best sexual experience of her life, although she was starting to be sore and tired from all the "sucking and fucking". She toyed with me that she wouldn't be able to take me tonight. I told her that she needed more practice because next time there will be more guys for her to handle. She made a sigh and jokingly said "oh if you insist". I had Kayla wipe away the come from her neck and landing strip then, I rolled Kayla over on the bed and made love to her. The fact that four other men's semen was deposited only minutes before into my wife and having her pussy so stretched, used, sore, sticky, musty, and cream filled made for a short love session. I came so hard from having my fantasy fulfilled, I slept like I hadn't in months.

The guys are all in Kayla's black book and I'm sure we will call them again. Thanks for being gentlemen guys!

massguy14
massguy14
80 Followers