All Comments on 'Sharing My Hotwife with a Stranger'

by Cryosphere007

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Voyeur personified.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Good story, fairly well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, but you ruined it for me at "size 40EE tits". I know some guys like the huge ones, but come on, a little compassion for those of us who don't want to hear about excess fat. I just couldn't read any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this story was pretty hot. Its always great to present your wife to another man.

One criticism though. Learn about breast sizes.The numbers (40) are the distance around her chest below her tits. The letters (EE) are the cup size, or actual size of her tits. You said she was 5'2" tall. With a 40 inch chest she would be a bowling ball. And come on, EE?? A nice D cup would have been huge on a woman of 5'2"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice to have a hot wife tale in with the innumerable cuckold ones, but the writing didn’t flow well, and it seemed a bit too much like a newspaper report to be erotic. Pity you gave her those ridiculous size tits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another writer dreaming about Cuckoldry and skank wives.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Cuck shares his cow with another dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Presenting a wife to another man, for the first time, is always hot. As my wife says "Another slut is born!"

Corrupting a wife always makes for a good story, and yours was no exception.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCryosphere007@Cryosphere007
I am interested in writing erotica. I am adventurous and enjoy traveling the world. I like to hike, ski and rock climb. I read, don't have a television and spend a lot of time in the outdoors. Although being outside is fun, I typically enjoy good dining and a soft bed. I am...