Sharing My Lovely Wife Pt. 04

Story Info
The final chapter of my life with Nikki.
6.2k words
4.11
19.6k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our last adventure, we were content for a while. Our sex life remained amazing. About once a month, we had one of our friends over to help me work Nikki over. She still got as horny as ever each time, but it became something we didn't want to do all the time.

Nikki had been talking to me lately about her feeling kind of bad because she was the one who always got to have fun. I have been telling her for years that I would love to see her with another woman, but she was totally against it. Nikki loved cock and left no doubt about it. I knew this and was only half serious when I messed with her about this, but I would love to see her eating pussy.

She shocked me one night, while we were fooling around, when she asked me how I would feel about us playing with a couple. I was completely shocked. I immediately told her that if she wanted to I would play along, but that I didn't need any woman but her.

Nikki grinned at me and said she thought it would be sexy to see me fuck another woman. I told her I would fuck her after she ate her out. She thought about it for a minute and then said I think we can make that happen. I was sitting there, with my mouth wide open in shock. I couldn't believe what I was hearing and my cock was throbbing.

Next thing I knew, Nikki was sitting on my face and she had my cock down her throat. I ate her pussy and asshole, while trying not to blow my load down her throat. After a few minutes of this, I couldn't take anymore. I flipped her over and climbed between her legs.

I fucked her so hard thinking about watching her taste another woman. She began talking to me about it and that set me off. I came deep inside her sweet cunt as she began to squirt all over me. The bed was soaked and we were both satisfied.

That weekend, we began looking, on our internet site, for a couple to play with. We couldn't agree on anything to start with and we both started to get frustrated. A few days later, Nikki sent me a text, while she was at work, to a profile page on the website. It was a couple, who lived about 30 minutes from us. The woman was very attractive and the guy looked to be in good shape.

Nikki said that she looked like the kind of woman she could fool around with. I gave her the go ahead to message them and see if we clicked. She said she would let me know if she heard back from them.

I sat around the house all evening with a hard cock. I couldn't believe she was actually thinking of doing this. About 3 hours later, she called me. I could hear the excitement in her voice. She said she spoke to her and they all wanted to chat in a group message. She added me to the group and we all introduced ourselves.

The girl was very flirty from the start. I didn't know how to react in front of Nikki, so I was kind of quiet early on. It didn't take long to change that. Nikki asked her for a picture and she sent one right away. It was not what I expected at at. She was stark naked with amazing tits. To too it off, her nipples were pierced. I had been trying to get Nikki to get her nipples pierced ever since she got her clit hood piercing. She asked if Nikki had any piercings and to my surprise, Nikki sent a pic. It was a picture of her bare pussy with her clit ring.

Things just got better from there. I told her that I loved her nipple piercings and that I had been trying to get Nikki to get her's done for years. By this time, all of our junk had been seen by everyone. She complimented Nikki on her beautiful, puffy nipples and told her she could hook her up with a guy to pierce hers. To my surprise, Nikki said she would talk to her about it later.

Our chat went on with them for several hours. We decided that we all wanted to set up a meeting to meet in person.

When Nikki got home, we fucked like horny teenagers. Her pussy was sopping wet and she squirted like a pornstar, while I was eating her cunt. She then got on top and road me hard till I filled her up. After I came, I cleaned her filthy cunt with my tongue and we fell asleep.

Nikki had to work the next day and I stayed at home with the kids. A few hours after she left, she sent me a text and said she had a surprise for me. A couple of minutes later a picture message came through on the group chat with our new friends. Nikki was laying on a table completly naked, and she had a needle through her nipple.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. She sent several more pictures and her nipples looked amazing. The other girl then asked her why she was naked. I hadn't even realized that she had no reason to be. Nikki laughed and sent another picture. It was a closeup of a new ring in her clit.

I was done for the day, after that. All I could think of is what I was going to do to Nikki when she got home. The flirting continued on the group text. We decided to meet for dinner the following week.

We fucked like wild animals, for the next three nights, while we waited to meet them. Nikki dressed a little slutty and didn't wear a bra. She looked delicious. On the way to dinner, I talked her out of her panties.

When we arrived at the restaurant, they were already there. We all hit it off right away. The alcohol was flowing and the flirting got heavy. After a few hours, they invited us over to there house to hang out for a while.

Nikki had her dress hicked up over her waste, on the drive over. She had 3 fingers buried in her cunt and I could hear the wettness. She looked at me and took her drenched fingers from her cunt. She smiled at me and then sucked them clean. I thought I was going to bust through the zipper of my pants.

When we got to there house, they invited us inside. The two girls were in the middle with me on one end of the couch and the guy on the other end. I was disappointed when I found out that their daughter was home from college. I was hoping our fantasy came true tonight, but I guess that will have to wait.

The flirting continued and the girls got a little handsy. After about 30 minutes, I stepped outside to call and check on the kids. Nikki was to drunk to talk to them. I was only out for 5 minutes, but I got a surprise, when I came back in.

They were all standing in front of the couch. Nikki and the other girl were playing tonsil hockey and Nikki's hands were all over her ass. Tge guy was behind Nikki and it looked like she was reaching back rubbing his cock. He had his arms around her and his hands full of her tits. I sat on the couch and just watched for a few minutes. When they snapped out of it,. The other girl grabbed my hand and we all walked to the kitchen.

I told them I was a little jealous that I had missed some of the action. She then grabbed Nikki by the back of the head and pulled her mouth to her. They both pulled at the other's top and before I knew it 4 tits were in view. Nikki leaned down and began kissing and sucking on her nipples.

Things were getting serious and we heard a door open. The girls put there tits up quickly before their daughter walked in. When she finally went back to bed, we all decided that we were gonna set up a meeting so we could do this right.

Nikki was sloppy drunk by this time. Before we got to the highway, her dress was in the floorboad. She leaned over the console, with her naked ass in the air, and pulled out my cock. I reached over her and buried 3 fingers in her sloppy cunt while she sucked my cock. She was cumming in 2 minutes flat. I then put my thimb in her asshole, while I fingered her pussy.

She sucked my cock like a pro and I came down her throat, while she squirted all over the passenger seat and window.

We couldn't get anything scheduled with our new friends right away. One of us was always busy. We finally found a day the following month where we were all available.

Before our get together with the couple, Nikki and I had a short cruise planned to get away from the kids for a little bit. We were going with a group of acquaintances that we had met a few times, that we were involved in a business with. We had never been on a cruise before and we were excited for the trip.

We had to travel 12 hours to get to the port, so our plan was to drive half way down after work and then finish the trip the next day. I loaded the car, while Nikki was getting ready. When she walked out of the bedroom, I knew it was going to be a fun drive. She had on a short, summer dress with knee high boots and obviously no bra. Her new piercing caused the high beams to stay on all the time.

She started drinking wine almost immediately and by the time we were going through the first big town, she was feeling good and was horny as hell. Traffic was backed up and it didn't look like we were going anywhere for a while. Good thing it never gets boring with Nikki. Every time we got near an 18 wheeler, she showed of her freshly pierced nipples. Im sure everyone around saw them, but she was so horny she didn't care.

She continued to flash her tits and she rubbed her sweet, waxed clit on and off for an hour. On the trip, we stopped at every sex shop we passed. She tried on tons of outfits and sent me pics from the dressing room. In total, I spent over $500 on secy outfits, sex toys and videos. This was getting fun already and we weren't even close to our destination yet.

She got on the internet site and began searching, while she rubbed her pussy. The other couple we had been speaking to was busy and she wanted to play right now. In no time, she got a hit. It was a couple 10 years younger than us. They sent her a few pics of the girls massive tits and the guys cock and Nikki began to take pics right in the passenger seat. She put her feet on the dash and spread her pussy lips with her other hand, while she took several pics.

I had finally had enough and I told her to suck my cock. She didn't hesitate. she unzipped my pants, pulled them down below my ass and went to town. She got a finger nice and wet and began to finger my asshole as she sucked my cock. The truckers passing by got an even better view now. Her dress was pulled up over her ass and my fingers were in her pussy and asshole. She is normally shy about others seeing her like this, but tonight she is being a total slut and don't mind at all. She even gave a sexy little shake of her ass as we passed a few.

She got in several orgasms and I fed her a massive load of cum. She drifted off to sleep shortly after. I drove for several more hours and finally found a hotel for the night.

I had been smelling her cunt for hours and tasted it off of my fingers and hers several times. I was starving for her,so I bent her over the bed as soon as I got unloaded and tongue fucked her pussy and asshole till she came 3 times.

I told her I enjoyed her being suck a slut tonight and I was going to fuck her like one. I went balls deep into her cunt in one stroke. I fucked in and out of her several times and then pulled my sloppy cock from her drooling cunt. I oished the head of my cock to her rosebud and slowly entered her asshole. I continued pushing till I was all the way in and I then fucked her hard, until I came deep in her asshole. She passed out with my cum dripping from her gaping ass.

The next morning, we hit the road. We stopped at a few more sex shops. Nikki bought a sexy strap on harness with a 7",8" and 9" cock. After that, we headed to our hotel in South Florida.

We got there around 8pm. We checked into our room, freshened up and headed down to the bar. When we got there, we ran into a half dozen of our acquaintances, who were going on the same cruise. They invited us to sit with them. We ordered some food and got a few drinks. Nikki was already buzzed when we got there. Wine is a major aphrodisiac for Nikki. She drinks wine and her pussy gets wet.

Everyone had been drinking and everyone was flirting and having fun. When Nikki drinks, she likes to have a smoke. After we had been there an hour or so, she excuses herself from the table and walked towards the dock to light up. Jon, who is one of the guys we had met a few times, hollered across the room at her and asked if he could have a smoke.

Jon is a big guy. He's around 6'5" and probably weighed around 270lbs. They walked over around the boats and lit up. Around 10 minutes later, they returned. It was getting late and we had to be up early in the morning to catch the boat. I told Nikki we need to head up to the room in a few, and she said she was gonna have one more smoke.

Of course Jon followed her again. I was talking with the others at the table and didn't realize how long Nikki had been gone. When I looked down at my watch I saw it had been 20 minutes. I told everyone goodnight and walked over to find Nikki.

She was sitting beside Jon on the dock and they were laughing. It was obvious that Jon was into Nikki and she was drunk as hell. I hollered in her direction and said it's time to head up. She got up and stumbled toward me. I wrapped my arms around her when she got to me and she grabbed the back of my head and stuck her tongue down my throat.

I was not expecting what happened next. Nikki started kissing my ear and whispering, she asked me if Jon could come to our room. Everything we had ever done had been planned out. We had never even discussed Jon. I was pretty unsure about the situation because we knew Jon and the other people who were there. She acted like she was pouting and then said please. Against my better judgement, I ageed.

Nikki walked up to Jon, right in front of me and said, come up to the room with us, I have a surprise for you. He was shocked, but followed right behind us.

When we got to the room, Nikki went into the bathroom and we sat down. About 10 minutes later, she walked out wearing the skuttiest piece of lingerie I had ever seen. It was crotchless and her nipples were exposed. Jon's jaw dropped and my cock was hard immediately.

Nikki walked to the edge of the bed and laid down. She pulled her legs up and spread them qide and then motioned for Jon. In a matter of seconds, his tongue was buried in her smooth, wet cunt.

I took off my clothes and knelt down by her head. she leaned over and took my throbbing cock in her mouth. Jon was going crazy eating her pussy. His cock was out and he was jerking it furiously.

I was about to cum so I backed up and took in what was going on. Nikki motioned for Jon to kiss her. He slid uo her body and she licked her juices from his face. She then smiled and told him she likes it rough. Like I said, he's a big guy so that would not be a problem.

He grabbed her hard and jerked her off of the bed. She wrapped her legs around him and they kissed passionately. After a few minutes he slung her down on the bed hard. He then grabbed her by the hair and shoved his fat, 7.5" cock dow. her throat.

Nikki didn't suck his cock. He fucked her throat. He slammed his cock down her throat like he was grudgefucking a whore. By this time, she was on her back with her head hanging off of the side of the bed. I climbed on the bed and laid down between Nikki's legs. I licked her cunt and I have never felt her so wet. Her cream was dripping down to her asshole. I licked up as much as I could and then buried my tongue deep in her cunt.

In a matter of minutes she was squirting on my face. I wrapped my lips around her hole and sucked in every drop I could. When Jon saw this, he erupted down her throat. He pulled out while he was still cumming and painted her face like a cheap whore.

I slid up the bed and buried my cock in my sluts pussy. I fucked her hard while she raked the cum on her face into her mouth with her finger. by this time, Jon had got on the bed and laid back.

I decided that if Nikki was gonna act like a slit then i was gonna treat her like one. I rolled her on her stomach and raised her up. on her knees right beside Jon. I put my throbbing cock back in her cunt to get in wet and then shoved it completely in her asshole in one stroke.

She started cumming immediately. I fucked her ass like she was a $20 whore. My balls slapped her sloppy cunt each stroke. She attempted to suck Jon's cock but I qad fucking her ass so violently she couldn't keep it in her mouth.

I stopped several times because I was still a little upset at the way she acted tonight and I wanted to continue to punish her asshole. Her hole gaped wide and I couldn't take my eyes off of it. When I started back, she had given up on sucking Jon's cock and was now licking his ass.

I don't know why, but I love seeing her be suck a filthy slut. I fucked her asshole for all I was worth and came deep inside her filthy hole. I stayed inside her, enjoying the feel of her asshole spasming on my cock, until it deflated. I then watched her gaping asshole began to slowly leak the huge load I had deposited in her.

I cupped my hand underneath her and caught a good part of my load. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her away from Jon's ass and fed her the cum in my hand.

She slurped up every drop of the filthy juice.

I went to the bathroom to clean up. When I came back into the room, Nikki was trying to suck Jon's cock back to life. After a few minutes, we decided to get a drink. Nikki put on a silk cover but left the front open. We walked out on the deck so she could smoke. Jon and I were sitting in deck chairs and Nikki sat on my lap.

When she finished smoking, she finished her drink and dropped down on her knees in front of Jon. She took his cock out and sucked him. My cock was done, after the ass fucking I gave her, so I lifted the back of her cover over her ass and rubbed her dripping pussy.

She moaned as she deepthroated Jon. I fingered her cunt harder and she squirted all over me and the deck as Jon pulled out and came all over her face. We talked for a few minutes and Jon left. Nikki and I showered together and then went to bed. She was out in no time.

The next morning, we got on the ship. We had a blast. We hung out, ate, drank and took in the sites together. On the final night of the cruise, we ran into Jon at a comedy show. He say at a table with us. Nikki was toasted from the wine she has been sipping on for hours. I reach over and feel her pussy. Her panties are drenched.

When Jon went to the bathroom, I asked her if she was up for one more night of fucking before we went back to the real world. I knew the answer before I asked.

When she saw Jon walking back, Nikki hot up and met him before he got to the table. She motioned for me to come on and she led him to our room.

As soon as we walked into the room, Nikki walked to the edge of the bed and raised her dress over her ass. She slid her panties down and threw them to me. She then bent over and told Jon to eat her.

He was on his knees behind her with his face buried in her ass immediately. I put her soaking panties to my face and I hauled the delicious aroma of her delicious pussy juices. Jon was fucking her oussy and asshole with his tongue like a mad man. Within five minutes, Nikki was cumming on his face.

Jon then stood up, turned Nikki around and kissed her hard. He shoved her back on the bed like a ragdoll and shoved his thick cock deep inside her cunt. She was loving the rough treatment.

I got on the bed, near her head and pulled her dress off. I kissed and sucked her tits as she was taking my cock out. I then grabbed her hair, as she put me in her mouth, and began fucking her face had.

She was being used like a piece of meat and she loved it. We didn't bring any rubbers, so after 15 minutes or so, me and Jon traded spots because he knew he could not cum in her pussy. I had planned on him fucking her ass while I fucked her pussy, but he blew his load down her throat.

Jon excused himself from our room after he came. I continued fucking Nikki. We ended up with her riding me and I couldn't take it anymore. I blew my load deep in her cunt. When I stopped pumping my seed inside her, she raised up off of my cock and sat her full, used cunt on my face. I opened my mouth and watched as my cum began to slide out of her hole. I drank it in and buried my face in her pussy when it stopped dripping.

12