Sharing My Lovely Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki came several times, while I was cleaning her out. She started to get up and I pulled her back to my face. She giggled and said she had to pee. I told her to give it to me and locked my lips around her hole.

She let go and I drank every drop of her piss. She was shocked when she looked back and saw my cock standing at attention. I bent her over one last time and fucked her hungry asshole. We fell asleep without even washing off.

The next morning, we got off of the boat and headed home. Nikki was coming down with a cold, so our trip home was pretty uneventful.

A few weeks later, we had our get together with the couple we had been talking to. Nikki got all dolled up and packed her sexiest outfits vto take to our meeting.

When we got there, we all sat around the table in the kitchen and had a few drinks. We talked and the flirting got intense. The girls excused themselves and headed upstairs to get ready. Me and the guy sat around talking while we waited for them.

A few minutes later, the girls yelled down telling us they were ready. We walked in and they were locked in a deep kiss, with their hands all over each other. We undressed, as they made out, and were both hard as steel.

They fell back onto the bed and Nikki was on top of her. I walked up behind her and spread her ass with my hands and dove in face first. I had never seen two girls together, much less my wife, and I was as horny as I had ever been. Nikki looked back and told me to be patient.

The other girl then flipped Nikki into her back and began to work her way down her body. She told us beforehand that she was bisexual and liked women just as well as men. She worked Nikki's tits out of her outfit and attached her stiff nipples. Nicki was writhing underneath her.

After a good five minutes making love to her tits, she worked her way down her stomach toward her dripping, wet prize. Nikki soread her legs and moaned deeply as her lips touched her pussy. Nikki put her hand on the top of her head and ground her cunt into her mouth.

I was on one side of the bed and the other guy was on the other side. We each had our phones videoing in one hand and our cocks on the other. The girl continued to eat Nikki until she came on her tongue. Nikki pulled her up to kiss her and taste her pussy on another woman's lips. She then rolled her over and went straight toward her tits.

This woman had nice, big pierced tits. Nikki was not shy and looked like this was something she did everyday. She went from one nipple to the other until the woman finally told her to eat her.

Nikki worked her way down her body and slowly removed her thong. Once it was out of the way, she put the woman's legs on her shoulders and dipped her tongue in for her first taste of another woman's pussy. She was loving it and so was the other woman. Nikki raised up and told me to fuck her. I wasn't about to pass that up and I was inside her in record time.

The other guy put his cock in his wifes mouth and we were all enjoying what was going on. After a few minutes, Nikki got her first mouthful of girl cum. I don't know how I held off cumming. Nikki raided up and turned her face toward me, as I fucked her from behind. She kissed me passionately and the taste of a strange pussy on her lips was delicious.

The other guy laid down on his back and his wife mounted him, with her ass facing Nikki. She rode him hard as I pounded Nikki's cunt. After a few minutes, Nikki walked foward on her knees and began to tongue her asshole from behind. She then leaned down and licked his cock as it was going in and out of her pussy. Finally, she pulled his cock out of her and made a spectacle of licking the pussy juice off of it.

Nikki then came back toward me, as the guy rolled over, while he was still inside his wife. Her head was hanging off the edge of the bed. Nikki kissed me again, letting me taste more of the strange pussy on her lips and tongue.

The other girl then reached over and grabbed my steel cock. She pulled in deep into her throat as she was being fucked. I adjusted myself, where I was standing on the floor in front of her face, which was hanging off the bed. I began to fuck her mouth.

Nikki got on her knees beside me and began to lick on whatever part of my cock that was not in the other girls mouth. She took my did away, sucked on it deep and then gave it back. Both of their tongues danced around my cock and it felt like heaven. To everyone's surprise, the other guy yelled out that he was cumming. That was not the plan, but he came inside his wife.

I was pretty disappointed, because I thought the fun was over before it even got started good. Nikki made me forget about my disappointment real quick. She told the other girl that she had always wanted to eat a fresh creampie.

The woman adjusted herself, where her legs were hanging off the side of the bed and Nikki got on her knees, in the floor, between her legs. She dove into her cum filled pussy and made a show of eating her creampie. She sucked the cum from her cunt and showed us the surprise she had found inside, on her tongue, before she swallowed it. For the second time, Nikki made a pussy cum on her tongue and they called a timeout.

The girls went into the bathroom and took a shower together. We went down and fixed drinks and waited on them to join us. After we finished our drinks and he had time to recover, we headed upstairs again.

We paired off with each other's spouce this time. I tried to keep my eyes on Nikki, but got a little distracted. I had not tasted another woman for over 20 years. Once she soread her legs for me, all of my attention was on making her cum in my mouth.

When I looked over, Nikki was sucking the other guys dick. My cock was throbbing, so I raised up from eating her and slipped a rubber on my cock.

As I entered her, she began to moan loudly. Her hubby, who looked like a roud head, had a very small cock. Like I said earlier, I'm not huge, but my almost 8" cock touched places he had never been. She was coming in no time.

I heard a commotion and looked over. Nikki was trying to calm down the guy, who was visibly upset. He looked like he was about to go into all out roid rage and Nikki said we have to go. Reluctantly, I pulled out of her pussy and threw my rubber in the trash. The woman was pissed as hell at her hubby and continued to apologise.

We dressed and left. I was not a happy camper and had a serious case of blueballs. Nikki said, he couldn't get his little dick hard and that he got jealous when he heard her cumming. She apologized that I didn't get to finish and said she would take care of me when we got home.

Our first adventure with another couple ended badly, but Nikki gave me a nice fuck when we got home and she went to sleep with a load of cum in her pussy. We didn't speak with the couple again.

Our sex life continued to be great, but we stopped playing with others for a while, because we had fulfilled all of our fantasies. We talked about it while fucking and didn't rule out doing it all again.

One day Nikki was going to get waxed and she asked me to go with her. I thought she just meant to hang out with her, but I was shocked when I found out I was getting waxed too.

She went first and it was hot watching the lady mess with her pussy and asshole. I was terrified that my cock was gonna be hard. When it was my turn, I was almost embarrassed that my cock was so sift because of the nerves.

It was not as bad as I anticipated, but it was somewhat painful. I have to admit I loved the feel of my cock, balls and asshole being smooth. As a bonus, my cock looked huge.

That night, I was to sore to mess around. Nikki told me she would make it up the next night.

The following night, I licked her smooth cunt and ass for at least half an hour. There is nothing as hot as a freshly waxed woman. After she came several times, she climbed on my smooth cock and rode me. She told me not to cum.

After she had a huge orgasm, Nikki climbed off of me and said timeout. She went in the bathroom and locked the door. Five minutes later, She walked out wearing nothing but a leather harness and a flesh colored, 8" realistic looking cock.

I knew it was gonna be a fun night. She walked over to me as she was stroking her rubber cock. She asked me if I wanted to suck it and I dove in. She started to fuck my throat and I gagged. I composed myself and eventually was able to take the whole thing down my throat. I reached around her and fingered her asshole as I blew her.

Finally, she pulled her cock away and told me to bend over. She got down on her knees behind me and buried her tongue in my smooth asshole as she stroked my cock. Her tongue felt amazing inside of me.

She then had me lay on my back and spread my legs over her shoulder. She lubed up her cock and slid the head inside me. She leaned over, while I was adjusting to the size, and took my cock into her mouth. My senses were overloaded and I told her to fuck me.

She didn't hesitate. Before I knew it, she was balls deep in my ass. She spit my cock out and began to fuck me hard and deep. She stroked my cock as she fucked me. This was the first time she used this strap on on me and it felt huge and amazing. I told her I was about to cum and she pushed my legs up.

With her cock buried in my asshole, she aimed my cock at my face and stroked me till I blew. I caught what I could in my mouth and the rest covered my face. With her cock still slowly fucking me, she leaned down, licked the cum from my face and then kissed me deeply. We traded the cum during our kiss and then both swallowed what we had. She raised up and told me she was not done with me.

I was instructed to go lay down in the bathtub. She took off her filthy cock and then straddled my face. She then said she wanted to see me drink her piss. I was happy to oblige.

She squatted over my mouth and I watched as the piss began to trickle from her cunt. I adjusted to catch it and a full, strong stream shot out straight into my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could. I hot the majority of it, but my face was covered in her piss.

As the stream stopped, she lowered her nasty pussy into my tongue. I licked her clean and she came on my tongue. My cock was rock hard again and she climbed on too and started fucking me. She kissed me deeply as she ground her pussy on my cock. Wevshared the rich taste of her piss as i blew my load inside of her amazing pussy.

I had no idea, at the time, that this would be my last night of intimacy with Nikki. Two days later, she passed away unexpectedly from a medical issue we knew nothing about.

My life is empty without her. We had an amazing life together and I cherish the memories. I sometimes regret the choices we made the last few years of our time together. Although we loved it at the time, I can't help but wonder if she truely understood my love for her.

I don't know if I will ever be able to move on. My mind is constantly consumed with thoughts of her and I don't know how I could ever be satisfied with anyone else.

Just a note to everyone who reads this, if you have a significant other, please let them know what they mean to you everyday because we have no idea when our time is gone.

12