All Comments on 'Sharing My Lovely Wife Pt. 04'

by Bigjoerimmer

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
BigjoerimmerBigjoerimmerover 4 years agoAuthor

Sorry for the typos. I wrote this on my phone and didn't catch them till after it was published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

For making this the last chapter.. no more Nikki means no seaquals... great idea

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You are funny!

Example: If police officer rapes and murders, is he a police officer because he has a police ID?

Why am I asking you this?

"Sharing my lovely wife".... well if you agree with your title, then you agree with above example as well.

PS: sorry for calling you funny, I know mental illness is not a laughing matter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
can't say it often enough.......

willing cuckoldry = garbage. sick and tired of these fuck my wife stories. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You are right.

Time to move out of your moms house and get a real life .

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 4 years ago
Terrific tale

The way sex should be between partners. Doesn't matter how much you do or don't do. If you do it together fully invested in each other's happiness you win.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A simple spell check

would have helped the reader. The many typos really kept me from getting any flow of the narrative. Some of the contortions while fucking were interesting to contemplate -- all that twisting had to have been hard on the body.

The ending and epilog were odd and kind of put the last nail in the coffin.

If you choose to continue writing, re-read your work critically, use a spell and grammar check program and get an editor.

Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That ending tho

As noted by others, the typos are problematic, but the completely out of nowhere sudden ending is probably the worst thing I’ve read on this site.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
WoW

What an amazing story with a super sad ending.. I am sort of lost for words right now.. No one should have to go thru something like that

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
So sad

Who would have thought that being a nasty whore could be fatal.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Its too bad you're still hear to share what a worthless cunt she was and pathetic ass/pud puller sniffer you still are.

Sometimes good things happen to bad people.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

How can it just end like that, spoilt what had gone before.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous