Sharing my Sweet Wife Tammy Pt. 01

Story Info
My Wife Tammy Spends the Weekend with Paul and Debbie.
9.8k words
4.33
48.8k
64
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharing my Sweet Wife Tammy -- Tammy Spends the Weekend with Paul and Debbie

By AsianAficionado

Scene 1

It had been a while since Tammy and I had our last encounter with Richard, Tammy's Australian lover. For those who missed it, I would recommend reading the "Sharing my Asian Wife Tammy" series, Parts 1 to 4....they seem to be the most popular.

Tammy is my petite Asian wife of many years. I loved sharing her with Richard, and she loved being shared and dominated. She, Richard and I had many memorable adventures together. Unfortunately, Richard had been busy with work for a while and things had gone quiet with him. I was sure they would start back up again, but, until then, she and I were content, and not pressing the issue.

A brief recap about Tammy. Tammy is beautiful....5'2", slim and under 100 pounds, with delicious perky boobs that fit perfectly in your mouth and taste like sugar, a nice firm ass and slender legs. She has a beautiful face, brown eyes and medium length straight black hair. Tammy is smart, and a successful lawyer. While she is shy by nature, she is insatiable in bed, and under the right circumstances and encouragement, she transforms into a wild, sensual woman. I love her like crazy, but for some reason also love seeing her with other men.

Tammy and I were interested in continuing our adventures in sharing her. We decided to go off the beaten path and try browsing ads on an adult social networking website that may or may not rhyme with "BetLife". One evening, we were both browsing on the website, when one particular ad caught our attention. It was featured in a local swingers sub-group, and it went as follows:

"Older married couple looking for an energetic younger woman to play with. NSA. We are both successful professionals, so discretion is important. Husband takes pride in his sexual performance, and wife loves to take part. Open to as much or as little as what you are comfortable with, but longevity and stamina is a must. Need to meet up first so we can all assess if there is chemistry. Ideally looking for a long term arrangement, if it works out. An added bonus would be trying out an impregnation fantasy, if you are interested. Looking forward to connecting with you. Paul and Debbie."

Something about the ad intrigued us. Tammy's previous lover, Richard had been our age, in his early thirties. Paul and Debbie seemed to be older, and it would be interesting to link up with a more experienced couple. Also, Tammy had never been shared with a woman before, much less a husband and wife tag team. We were certainly curious about the teasing emphasis on the husband's sexual performance and the need for longevity, not to mention the impregnation fantasy.........

We reached out by email to Paul and Debbie and exchanged some very pleasant and forthcoming emails. True to the ad, they suggested we all meet up for dinner at a local steakhouse, their treat, so we could get to know each other. We set a date and the die was cast.

Scene 2

Tammy and I got ready to meet Paul and Debbie for dinner. We were both somewhat apprehensive. At home. Tammy nervously modeled on a few dresses for me, trying to decide which one to wear. Every one of them made her look hot to trot, and I told her that, to try to settle her nerves. As a dutiful husband, I told her, "Babe, you look gorgeous in all those dresses. Paul and Debbie would be stunned to see you in any of them. But, if you want my opinion, I would go for the red halter dress." This particular dress was a short little number, which came down to her upper thighs. I liked it because the form fitting halter front outlined the shape of her perky boobs underneath, and left nothing to the imagination. When she was excited, her firm nipples could clearly be discerned through the fabric. Moreover it had a cutout in front, from just below the neck down to her chest. The cutout was in the shape of a heart, which gave people a teasing glimpse of the side of her boobs. As an added bonus, if you caught a sideways glimpse of her, or if she bent down in any manner, you could get a glimpse of her nipples, which is exactly what I hoped would happen. Tammy would top it off with Louboutin 4 inch heels. It was sexy yet elegant. She looked gorgeous.

We drove over to the steakhouse, parked, and checked in at the front desk. It was busy. Soft music, the clink of cutlery and the hum of many pleasant conversations filled the air. We were ushered to our table where Paul and Debbie were already seated. I noticed a few diners steal curious admiring glances at Tammy as we passed. Paul and Debbie rose up to greet us, beaming. Everyone exchanged warm hugs.

Paul was a handsome gentleman in his late 50s. He was toned and clearly worked out often. I guessed he was about 6'2". He wore a fitted white long sleeved collared shirt which showed off the firm yet not excessively muscular outline of his chest, and jeans. Casual yet attractive. His blonde hair showed no signs of thinning, but had a few streaks of grey. He had an warm and comforting manner, that instantly put you at ease.

Debbie I would guess was about the same age, with dirty blonde hair, but with no sign of grey. She was a vivacious woman, with a cheerful personality. She was about 5'6", and I couldn't help noticing she had ample cleavage. She looked pretty, wearing a black and white floral print dress, which came down to her mid-thighs, and which embraced and accentuated her firm ass. She was nowhere as slim as Tammy, but she was still trim, with a pleasant dash of curves. She looked like a hot soccer mom that you might meet on the sidelines of a soccer match on a warm summer day, excitedly jumping up and down when her kid scores a goal, while holding a thermos full of beer.

"Mike and Tammy, thanks for connecting with us and agreeing to meet us. We really appreciate it and are looking forward to getting to know you better!" Paul said.

"Tammy, holy crap you look gorgeous!" Debbie gushed. "That dress takes my breath away. Mike is one hell of a lucky guy!"

Tammy blushed, beamed, and thanked her profusely.

We got seated and ordered drinks and appetizers.

Not surprisingly, Paul and Debbie proved to be great conversationalists and we got along well together.

Paul had been in the Army, having served during the first Gulf War. He had specialized in logistics and supply chain management. Shortly after the War, he had left the army to start up his own supply chain management consulting company. He undertook projects for larger companies to optimize their logistics, inventory and supply chain processes. He had done well, and his company had grown, employing a few hundred people, with consulting gigs all over the world.

Debbie was an architect and worked at a prominent firm in the city. She and Paul had been married for over 30 years, and had three grown up children who had gone to college and moved on, leaving them empty nesters.

Tammy and I liked them instantly. We chatted about Tammy's career as a lawyer, and mine as a banker, and the conversation moved effortlessly to our various likes and interests, travel, art, sports and what was going on in the world at large.

Dinner arrived and we tucked in. It was delicious.

We had all had a few glasses of wine, but no one had yet broached the topic of why were had all met up in the first place.

Paul finished a particularly witty anecdote about a work trip he had done recently and we all laughed.

"Mike and Tammy, I know we have ignored the elephant in the room until now, but as awkward as it is, I wanted to jump right into what we had in mind, and talk about if this is something you would be interested in," Paul began.

Tammy and I exchanged glances, smiled, and waited for Paul to continue.

"Debbie and I are pretty risqué in our sexual preferences," Paul said. "We love to connect with single women for threesomes. At some point in our marriage, Debbie discovered she is also attracted to women as well as men. I discovered that I had a huge sexual appetite and wanted.....sexual freedom to be with more women. It was a marriage made in heaven. Debbie and I love including a younger woman into our lovemaking, someone who is interested in being the centre of our attention, and who is willing to be pleasured and dominated by both of us as our plaything. We are not really swingers, even though we advertised in that group on BetLife."

Paul paused briefly before continuing.

"We have had some fun times with a few women. They have all been single, not married or attached. None of those encounters have lasted longer than a night, and the women, though wonderful, were not ones we felt we had a natural connection with or would want a long term ongoing arrangement with. We are looking to connect with at nice submissive girl for hopefully a meaningful long term relationship."

"Tammy, I'm guessing you are a little on the submissive side, hon?" Debbie asked.

Tammy looked contemplative for a moment, moving her hair behind her ear. "Yes....I guess that's right," she said, shyly.

"I thought so," Debbie said. "I wanted to say that you are absolutely gorgeous. I can speak for both Paul and myself that we would love to have some fun with you, and see how it goes! If, that is, you and Mike are willing to try it out!"

"Well, as it happens, Tammy and I are pretty risqué with our sexual preferences too!" I piped in, smiling. Tammy blushed.

"We love to share Tammy with other men, and Tammy has had some pretty fun recent adventures with one lover in particular. I really love seeing Tammy being sexually pleasured by other men!"

I explained how we had shared Tammy with Richard, and even some of his friends. I had taken part in all of the shenanigans.

"I've never been shared with a man and woman though," Tammy added. "Or ever been with a woman, for that matter! And, Mike has usually been involved in our sexcapades....it's nice knowing he's around."

"Would you like to give this a try?" Paul asked, looking at us. "Mike, seems like you get turned on watching your wife gettng pleasured. Perhaps you would be interested in watching Tammy with us? Is it ok if you don't actually take part?"

Tammy and I glanced at each other, searching each others' eyes. We both nodded.

"You will have to guide Tammy through it all. And for my part, yes, I would be very interested in watching you pleasure her together!" I said.

Paul and Debbie beamed.

"Tammy, hon, I should tell you Paul is probably one of the best lovers you will have ever been with!" Debbie said. "I'm not boasting but he takes the act of making love almost as seriously as training for an Olympic event. He works out daily with a regimen of cardio, Kegel exercises, yoga, the works! He doesn't drink the night of." Debbie gushed. "And, he has immense self control, so he lasts for......hours...if you can take it!"

Paul smiled at the praise. Tammy blushed again and glanced shyly at me.

"In fact, Paul lasts way too long, and has way to much libido for this old girl to handle, so I quite enjoy it when we have some backup to help and for me to also play with!" Debbie said, smiling.

"I was..... intrigued by the sexual performance and stamina parts of your ad!" Tammy said. "And I've never been with a woman before, but would be willing to try. You are very pretty too....." Tammy glanced admiringly at Debbie.

"Excellent! We are delighted," Paul said. "Tammy, I can tell that you are a very sensual woman, and I already feel from your personality that Debbie, you and I have chemistry. We would LOVE to get to know you intimately....as intimately as we can!"

"So, what's next?" I asked.

"Well, if you and Tammy are free, why don't you come over to our place next weekend? It's just us living there now. We can all have dinner and get comfortable. Debbie is an excellent cook," Paul said.

"Then we see how the evening goes. Mike, we have a spare bedroom that connects to ours with an adjoining door. You could stay in the spare bedroom, and we could leave the door open a crack so you can watch or listen....whatever you prefer!"

"Sounds good!" I said.

"If we are doing this, I wanted to echo Debbie's words. I do take making love very seriously. Mike, would you be willing to agree that Tammy is Debbie's and mine to play with for the entire night, no exceptions? It would make the act of pleasuring her, and you watching her, that much more hot for us and for you. So Mike you can watch or listen, but no sneaking in a quickie with Tammy that night."

I nodded slowly.

"Also, I want Tammy to come multiple times, and I get the feeling that she is the kind of person who can do exactly that once Debbie and I get her warmed up," Paul continued.

Tammy blushed again.

"So, to that end, could we agree that you and her not have any form of sexual intercourse for the next week until she is with us? It would increase the sexual tension between all of us and make the actual night that much more fun. Debbie and I will likewise do the same. Oh and to be clear, that means no jerking off or oral sex either!" he added with a grin.

Tammy and I again exchanged glances, and nodded.

"If there is anything that either of you doesn't like, just say it and it will stop!" Debbie added.

Debbie reached out to take Tammy's hand reassuringly.

"Mike will be in the next room, so you don't have to worry. You are such a sweet little thing.... Paul and I will take good care of you."

Tammy smiled gratefully at her.

"There was one more thing...." Paul began, smiling. "You may recall we mentioned the optional 'impregnation fantasy'....."

Tammy and my ears perked up.

"Err....yes, what's the deal with that?" Tammy began. "We were curious...."

"Well, Paul gets really turned on with the idea of getting a girl pregnant," Debbie explained. "It's, in a sense, the ultimate form of domination and submission.....having a girl all night long in every way imaginable, leaving her exhausted, satisfied, well used, and knocking her up with his baby...leaving his mark in her."

"And I get turned out with the thought of being there to see it happen. Live." Debbie said. "It's like the three of us are making a baby together. I can't have kids anymore obviously, but I the idea of possibly helping make another one!"

"Of course, its just a fantasy....we don't actually want to get you pregnant...but if there is a chance of it happening it heightens the eroticism of the moment...it heightens the feeling of domination....and you submitting everything to us." Paul said.

I had to admit the thought of a lover pleasuring Tammy and possibly getting her pregnant was pretty erotic to me. My cock was already rock hard.

"What....what would I have to do?" Tammy asked, hesitatingly. I could see she was turned on too.

"Are you on the pill?" Debbie asked.

Tammy nodded.

"Well, if you are interested.....we just want to there to be a chance that you could get pregnant...to know that that's a possibility...So, easiest way to do that is just to stay off your birth controls pills for two days before you come over......" Paul said, smiling. "It just increases the chances a little, but doesn't enough to guarantee you will get pregnant. I would suggest it heightens the stakes...enhances the feeling of pleasuring you and you getting pleasured by us."

"And what if....what if I actually get pregnant?" Tammy asked.

"Well then, we would have a baby together!" Paul said, smiling.

He didn't elaborate further, and we left it at that.......

Our dinner wrapped up a little while later. We were all sexually aroused by the thought of Tammy's upcoming weekend with Paul and Debbie. We hugged warmly like old friends, and said goodbye and headed home in our respective directions.

Later, after winding down for the night, Tammy and I climbed into our bed. Tammy wore her satin slip to bed, which was my favourite. I considered it our "marriage slip".....I loved seeing it on Tammy and making love to her in it. It wasn't fancy....just homely and super casually sexy. It had two thin shoulder straps, and was loose fitting, making it comfortable for bed. Being loose fitting, her beautiful boobs tended to pop out of the top now and then when she turned around in bed. Her warm tight body, all the evening's sexual talk and the thought of her soon being shared had me rock hard, yearning a release.

"Babe, I need you so badly......now!" I groaned.

"Sweetie, I want you as well.....but we agreed with Paul and Debbie not to have sex until next weekend...I think we should stick to the plan...I do want to make them happy and enhance the whole experience......don't you?" Tammy said.

I groaned, and the sexual tension went up. It was pleasurable yet painful all at the same time. Sometimes, good things to happen to those who wait.......

"Yes, I guess you're right!" I said.

"Are you ok with me being shared with Paul and Debbie?" Tammy asked, concerned.

"I love the idea babe. You know I love you but I would also love to see you with them!" I said.

"I thought you might, you pervert," she said, as she playfully gave me a dig in the side.

"Would you be ok staying in the other room, listening to me get fucked hard by Paul and Debbie all night long?" Tammy asked, teasingly.

"Ahh.....fuck yeah," I croaked hoarsely, hard as a rock that's perched on a steep hill waiting to roll down.....

"You like the idea of your wife getting used and pleasured by two older lovers over and over, don't you?"

"Fuck yeah!"

"You like me being their little play thing? Their fuck toy? In the morning I'll bet I will be so tired from spreading my legs I won't be able to move!" she teased.

"Ahhh stop...." I groaned.

"And I may be pregnant with Paul's baby.....He's going to have me in every which way and then pump his seed in me."

"Would you like to have Paul's baby?" I asked. "It's remote, but who knows....."

Tammy thought about it.

"Oh babe...he is so handsome...," she said, absently stroking my hair and picturing Paul in her mind.

"You can't imagine how hot I was for him all evening long. My panties were soaked through. And that's from just seeing him at dinner and listening to his voice. He's such a confident older gentleman.....and he's so smart and successful....."

She paused.

"I really do want to feel his cock in me. I hope it's nice and long....but I really don't care. I want to fuck him hard and I want him to enjoy making love to me. In fact I want him to remember me as the best fuck he's ever had!! Yes babe....I would love to have Paul's baby....He can pump me full of his baby if he wanted to."

Before things got totally out of hand, I kissed her tenderly on her lips. We turned out the lights and went to bed.

Scene 3

The week dragged by. I am usually good to go a few days without sex or jerking off, but knowing about what was to happen on the weekend kept playing in my mind, and I was hard every time I thought about it. It was hard not to lose control. However, I had to admit it was painful yet pleasurable at the same time.....

Seeing Tammy naked in the shower or getting dressed for work or even working out in her workout clothes turned me on like crazy. I wanted to molest my wife and take her then and there so many times. But every time I nuzzled up to her and kissed her to entice her to get a little something started she was the more dutiful one, and she gently told me we had to abstain so that the weekend could be all that more memorable. I reluctantly agreed....

Debbie had sent Tammy a text asking her and me to pack overnight bags. She told Tammy to pack her favourite sexy lingerie as well as something more comfortable for bed. On an impulse, I suggested Tammy pack our "marriage slip". Debbie suggested we would have a nice formal-ish dinner, and then get comfortable for the next phase of the evening.