Sharing my Sweet Wife Tammy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I sure do!" she grinned.

Paul gently pulled out of Tammy. His long cock glistened with my wife's juices. He got off the bed and wandered off to the dresser where there was a carafe of water and poured himself a glass to rehydrate and turned to watch.

Debbie moved to the bed. She was stark naked. Her pump boobs were delicious and I saw that she body was curvy yet firm.

Debbie climbed on top of Tammy. Her hands found Tammy's boobs and began pinching them, causing Tammy to moan.

She kissed Tammy full on the mouth and their tongues explored each other. Tammy was taking to being with a woman with ease.

She kissed Tammy on the neck and drifted lower to suck on her nipples. She continued to suck and lick for an eternity. Tammy's body squirmed with pleasure.

Then Debbie's mouth moved lower to Tammy's pussy. She began licking it expertly.

"Such a delicious pussy, Tammy. So sweet tasting. Such slender lips and so easy to please...."

"Ohh that feels so good..." Tammy moaned.

Debbie continued to relentlessly lick, suck and bite Tammy's pussy. One of her hands grabbed her entire boob and roughly squashed it.

Tammy's moans and groans got louder. She wrapped her thighs against her lover's head, her hands caressing Debbie's hair.

"Ohhhh.....Ohhhh...." she groaned.

"I feel....I fell another climax coming....Ohhh Debbie please don't stop what you are doing!"

Debbie didn't continue to lick and suck.

Tammy grabbed her head and directed it where she wanted more sensation, her eyes closed with ecstasy.

Debbie could tell Tammy was getting close, and her licking got more urgent and stronger.

"Oooh Debbie....oh my...it feels so good....Ohh...Ohhh....ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Tammy moaned as another orgasm ripped through her, her legs thrashing around and gripping Debbie's head.

Debbie kept licking until Tammy's groaning subsided and she pulled away and looked up at Tammy, smiling.

"I really enjoyed making you come, Tammy," she said.

Tammy pulled her up and kissed her tenderly.

Paul had come up to the bed, watching. He was rock hard.

Tammy looked up at him.

"YOU! I'm going to make you come. NOW!" Tammy said to him. "I'm going to ride you until you come!"

"If you insist," Paul said, smiling. "But good luck....it will take a while!"

Debbie rolled over to the side of the bed to watch. Paul lay down on his back next to Debbie. Tammy mounted him, rubbing her juices on his chest, enjoying the feeling of his chest hairs on her womanhood. They kissed again, re-exploring each other.

Tammy repositioned herself so her pussy found his cock. With her hand, she directed it into her well lubricated pussy.

"Ohhhh I won't be forgetting this feeling in a while," Paul said.

"That's the plan!" Tammy said.

"Now, I'm going to rock you hard until you come, you sexy sexy man!"

Looking at him loving my wife began slowly grinding up and down on his penis.

Paul's hands began playing and caressing her boobs. Debbie also reached in to caress her boobs, leaning over to kiss the side of her face occasionally.

Tammy began relentlessly grinding up and down, up and down on Paul's long cock. As she did so, her tits jiggled sexily above his face. He occasionally inclined his head to grab a nipple with his mouth.

Both lovers began moaning and groaning. The slap of their bodies grinding onto each other and the wet sound of their penetration filled the room. The bed was rocking back and forth against the wall.

"How are you doing?" Paul asked.

"Just....fucking...awesome," Tammy responded with each pump on his cock.

"Oooh....I love riding you....you are so deep inside me....I want your cum deep inside me Paul," she moaned.

I could see that Paul was well on his way, but he was more in control than Tammy, who was rapidly escalating to the point of another climax.

Harder now she ground into his cock. From my vantage point I could see how tightly her pussy was enveloping his cock. I began profusely pumping my own cock.

"Come for me, sweetie," Paul said.

"Not.....until....you....do"

She leaned over to kiss him, pumping her hips on him, never stopping.

"Ohh Paul....ohh fuck...I'm close baby....." she said. "Are you....are you close?"

"Yes, sweetie....just got for it!"

Paul pinched her nipples hard, sensing her release. Tammy screamed with pleasure.

"Oh Paul...oh fuck...let's do this! Aaaarrrrrrgh..........I'm commmminnnnnnnngg." she screamed as she ground her pussy onto his cock, thrusting him into her as far as he could go.

For a nano second Paul almost lost control...he was that close. He closed his eyes in concentration and let Tammy enjoy grinding herself on his cock.

Her orgasm seemed to last an eternity and she stopped grinding, just enjoying the feeling of the long hard member deep inside her, her eyes closed.

Slowly, she opened her eyes and looked at Paul, dazed, breathless.

"Wow, that was amazing. That orgasm seemed to come from a completely different spot!"

"I know....I was aiming for a different experience for you this time!" Paul said.

"Did you...did you come?" Tammy asked, aware that Paul was still hard as ever in her.

Paul smiled deviously.

"I was pretty damn close, sweetie. It took all of my experience to hold it back...you were that good!"

"You bum!" Tammy said playfully. "I told you I was not going to stop until I had made you come! I don't know how much more of this I can take or do!"

"Oh don't worry, my sweet little thing. I think you've got still more in you!"

The three lovers collapsed on the bed, Tammy in between Paul and Debbie, all savouring the post orgasm experience, resting a bit. Paul's erection had not dissipated a bit.

"How the hell do you control yourself and stay hard so long?" Tammy asked, playing with his penis, admiring the tool that was giving her so much pleasure.

"Years of training and experience, my dear," Paul said. "I relish in giving others pleasure, as does Debbie."

After about fifteen minutes the contented lovers stirred.

Paul got up.

"Now Tammy, I'm going to give you what you wanted. I'm going to take you and pump my load into you. Would you like that?"

Tammy looked up at him, full of yearning. She nodded meekly.

"Good girl!"

"Tammy please lie on your back." She did.

"Tammy do you surrender yourself completely to Debbie and me?" Paul asked.

Tammy nodded.

"Your body is totally ours to command and do what we want....is that ok?"

She nodded again.

"Debbie, please tie Tammy's hands to the bed posts.

Debbie undid the red ribbons that were on Tammy's thighs. Stretching her Tammy's arms, she tied them comfortably yet firmly to the two bed posts, one to the left and one to the right.

Tammy lay there, captive, tied to the bed, entirely at their mercy.

"Debbie please pop a pillow under her bum." Debbie did so, elevating Tammy's bum and pussy, somewhat.

When that was done, Paul looked at Tammy admiringly.

"Tammy, I'm now going to take you completely and fully. I'm going to shoot everything I have into you. You understand?"

Tammy nodded, wide eyed.

"When I shoot my seed in you, I'm going to make you mine. I'm going to shoot my baby into you. Would you like that?"

"Please Paul....I...I would love that!" Tammy gasped.

"Would you like to have my baby?"

"Yes...yes I would! I would love to have your baby!!"

"After I'm done, we are going to leave you here for a bit, so my sperm can do it's work. With your bum elevated it will stay inside you, so you remember who you belong to. Is that clear?"

Tammy nodded meekly.

Paul mounted Tammy, while Debbie watched on from the side on the bed.

He again inserted in into Tammy, who moaned at the fullness of it.

"Fuck, this feeling never changes....you are so fucking delightful!" Paul gasped.

He slowly reacquainted himself with Tammy's pussy, positioning his cock in and out a few times to get fully hard.

Then, he began slowly pumping in and out.

In the next few minutes he pumped steadily in and out of Tammy. Time seemed to stand still. The lovers' bodies rocked back and forth with the rhythm.

With Tammy's hands spayed, her boobs were taut and firm. Paul reached down and roughly bit down on her boobs, hard, leaving marks.

"Who do your boobs belong to?" he asked.

"You...you....uuuuhh"

More aggressively, his tempo increased.

Tammy too was getting visibly aroused. Without her hands for support, she used her legs to get as much of Paul into her as possible.

I couldn't believe how long Paul could last. I thought the bed would break with his determined thrusts. Tammy's whole body was getting pounded. Beads of perspiration formed on his and Tammy's brows.

"Oooh Paul....I love what you are doing to me!"

"And I love what you are doing to me!" Paul snarled.

His tempo increased even further, as he began to lose control. Roughly and almost brutally he began pounding his cock into Tammy, but Tammy was taking it with ease, whimpering with pleasure at each thrust.

"Tammy......you....are....sooooo....sweeet...." Paul groaned.

"I...I love it...I love you...please don't stop!" Tammy pleaded.

Their groans got louder. I could detect the smell of their lovemaking even from the other room. Louder and louder they moaned.

"Oh Paul....I'm going to come again...fuck... it feels so good!"

"Tammy....hold on...just a little longer sweetie...."

With that he grabbed a nipple in his mouth and proceed to really pound her.

Tammy began groaning like never before, her legs gripping Paul like a vice.

And then, with a massive groan, and he gave her one final huge thrust, smashing her tits against his broad chest and grabbing her ass to push as deep as he could.

Time stood still and then Paul exploded into his orgasm.

"Oooohhh Tammy....here I come....Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh" he screamed as his cock began pumping load after load of thick cum into my wife's pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhh....Paul....I'm commmmminnnnnnnggggggg!" Tammy screamed as she climaxed as well.

Paul's cock continued to convulse into Tammy and her pussy continued to throb on his cock.

After a while their orgasms subsided and the two lovers collapsed, totally spent, in a tangle of legs and hair and hot bodies, panting. Debbie had thoroughly enjoyed the show and she loving stroked Tammy's hair.

At length the threesome stirred. Paul and Debbie kissed Tammy tenderly on the forehead and got up out of bed. They dressed into comfortable robes and left the room to grab some refreshments, leaving Tammy still tied to the bed. A tiny dribble of Paul's cum dripped out of Tammy's pussy, but I knew the pillow ensured the majority of the cum was still inside her.

At length, Debbie came back, stripped out of her robe and mounted Tammy again. This time she positioned her pussy directly on Tammy's head, her legs to either side of her. Tammy began to eat her out. Debbie's eyes closed and her hands played with her own titties. Tammy slurped and licked for minutes.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh.....Tammy......your tongue is so good!" Debbie moaned.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkk I'm coming!!" she screamed as she climaxed over Tammy's face.

Tammy continued to lick until Debbie was done. She smiled. Debbie got down lower and lay beside her.

Paul came back into the room.

"Looks like you two were having some fun!" He said!

Tammy and Debbie smiled.

"Tammy let's untie you now and get you comfortable. You've had my cum in you for a long time!"

They untied Tammy's hands and gently helped Tammy out of the bed.

A huge gush of cum dripped out of Tammy's pussy.

"I...I need to clean up..." she said, embarrassed.

"Of course, my dear.....you've earned a break!" Paul said. "You can use our washroom over there."

"This is when I leave you two lovers!" Debbie announced.

"You're leaving?" Tammy asked, puzzled, putting on her robe.

"Oh yes, Paul and I nipped out to have a private little quickie ourselves while we left you. I hope you don't mind. I don't have Paul's longevity and energy...I'm an old girl now!" Debbie said. "I know Paul plans to go all night long, while I need my beauty sleep. I'm going to head to the guest bedroom and get some rest. I will leave you in Paul's capable hands!"

With that, Debbie out on her robe and left Tammy and Paul. As she passed the adjoining doors she looked in my direction, smiled, and winked.

Tammy and Paul brushed their teeth and wound down for the night.

"Tammy, let's get some shut eye for now...I have more plans for you tonight. But please strip naked for me. I want to feel your warm body so I can stay hard."

They lay down on the bed.

"Please go down on me."

Tammy obliged and worshipped Paul's cock. He closed his eyes. Tammy was thoroughly enjoying it.

"Ahhh...ok....Tammy...please stop....that's good."

He pulled out of her mouth and kissed her.

"Now, lie down with your back to me. I'm going to sleep with my hard cock buried in your pussy. I'm going to keep moving it now and then to keep it hard all night long. That's the way I like it. I don't want to miss the feeling of your sweet pussy one moment."

Tammy obliged and tuned her back to him. Paul gently inserted his full length, filling her up completely. And, with that, the two lovers went to bed.

I wound down myself, spent from the mind blowing action I had seen, feeling torn and aroused at the same time at the thought of another man's cock in my wife all night long.

Scene 4

At some time in the night I was woken by the sound of groans and moans coming from Paul's bedroom, and the sound of the bed creaking.

I tiptoed over to the door which was still open a crack. Paul was taking Tammy from behind. She was lying face down on the bed, while he was over her and roughly pounding into her. He spread her legs to get better access and they were both groaning, oblivious of the noise they were making.

Paul's eyes closed with pleasure, and then with a final rough thrust he shoved himself fully into Tammy.

"Ohhhh fuck Tammy......fuck...take all of my cum....." he groaned.

With that he collapsed on top of her, still wedged inside of her. The lovers went back to sleep as did I.

Still later on, I was again awakened by the feeling of a hand caressing my forehead. I opened by eyes and say Tammy sitting at the side of the bed.

"Hi hon, are you doing ok?" she whispered.

"Hey babe...I'm good....how about you?" I whispered back.

"I'm great. But I'm so super tired. Paul is insatiable. I don't know how many times he's had me tonight. We sleep for a bit and then his hand brushes my boobs or his leg touches mine, and he wakes up, fully hard. And we go at it again. He's come three times, but that's all. He loves to fuck just for the pleasure of it. I don't know how many times I've come....I've lost track!"

"Holy crap babe....he's incredible...." I muttered. "Is he a good lover?"

"Oh babe...he the best....he's so gentle and caring....and he seems to find more and more ways to get me to come....I'm sure I am done, and they he does something else to get me to come again. I've never had an experience like this before!"

"I tiptoed out to check up on you. If I woke him up he would probably jump my bones then and there!"

"Hey babe...I'm crazy with horniness....jump into bed and let's make love...." I whispered.

Just then we heard a stirring in the other room. Paul called out, "Tammy hon, are you there?"

"Shit....sorry babe...I've gotta go!"

With that Tammy kissed me and nipped back to the other room.

I lay there in bed, amazed at Paul's stamina.

A few moments later I could hear the now familiar squeaking of Paul's bed starting up again. Soon after, I could hear Tammy and Paul's renewed moans and groans as Paul fucked my wife yet again. I just listened to the cries of their lovemaking, wondering in what way Paul was going at my wife now. This lasted for a few minutes, until with a scream I heard Tammy climax one more.

I jerked myself off again, and went to bed. I didn't wake up again until the next morning.