Sharing my Sweet Wife Tammy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Friday evening we headed over to Paul and Debbie's place. They had a rather nice large home in a fancy party of town. The grounds outside were well manicured and the grass was perfect. We stepped up to the double doors and rang the bell.

After a few moments, the door opened and Paul and Debbie greeted us both. Tammy and I had decided that she would wear a white lace dress. The front of it was lace and had tiny flower patterns but was basically see through....you could clearly see her gorgeous tits and nipples. Normally Tammy would wear it with a bra but not tonight.....The dress was short, and had a slit running down one side to boot, so it exposed her tight right up to the panty line. Very flirtatious.

After we had exchanged hugs Paul and Debbie marvelled at how amazing we both looked, but mostly Tammy.

"Tammy, you look like a dream in that dress...." Paul said, boldly admiring her and looking appraisingly at her boobs.

He took her by the hand and gave her a twirl. He surprised us both by giving Tammy a full wet kiss right on her lips after he had twirled her around.

"Sorry Tammy, I just had to do that. I wanted to admire the beautiful figure that we will be making love to tonight," he said, apologetically.

Tammy blushed a deep red.

"Thanks Paul. I...I must confess I am really nervous!" she said honestly. "I'm going to need a lot of alcohol to get warmed up and comfortable."

"Please don't be nervous, my love," Paul said reassuringly. "You are in good hands. As for alcohol, of course, have a drink or two tops, but not much more than that. I want you lucid and alert. It is going to be a long long night!"

We had cocktails in Paul and Debbie's family room and got reacquainted. They were both gracious hosts. Paul wore a trendy sports jacket with a shirt and jeans, and looked amazing. I noticed Tammy stealing glances at him admiringly, perhaps thinking about the man who was going to make love to her very soon. Meanwhile Debbie looked gorgeous as well, wearing a black strappy dress that accentuated her ample cleavage. I wondered what her boobs looked like underneath, and what it would be like to have them squashed against my chest. But tonight was all about Tammy. In any case, I suppose I would be seeing them for myself soon, although from a distance......

Paul was right, Debbie was an excellent cook. We had a Spanish gazpacho soup and a Mediterranean salad to start, followed by a paella with shrimp, lobster and chorizo. It was honestly restaurant quality and we complimented Debbie profusely about how good it was, which pleased her immensely. The proportions were just right, not overfilling so we would feel tired.

Paul handled the drinks, and made sure Debbie and I were topped off with wine. For Tammy however, he apologized and, after her second cocktail, with a twinkle in his eye, told her she should switch to water. Tammy blushed, and obliged. For his part, Paul didn't have any alcohol, but sipped sparkling water all evening.

I was quite tipsy by the time dinner was complete, and took a moment here and there to watch Tammy converse with Paul and Debbie, relishing the next phase of the evening.

With dinner complete, Debbie outdid herself by serving a flan. It was creamy and smooth and absolutely delicious.

The evening was quite literally "pregnant" with expectation, and once Debbie cleared the dishes and put them in the dishwasher, Paul tapped on his glass with a fork.

"Tammy, Mike, are you ready to have some fun?" he asked simply, with a smile.

Tammy and I glanced at each other. I nodded to her imperceptibly. There was no turning back now.

"Debbie, please take Tammy and get her....comfortable. Tammy, you can put your overnight back in our bedroom. You can put your toothbrush and personal needs in our bathroom. You will be spending most of your time with us tonight. Mike, let me show you to your room," Paul said.

Tammy and Debbie went off, and I followed Paul upstairs with my own overnight bag. Paul pointed out the door to his and Debbie's bedroom, and, next to it, my room. The room was quite comfortable with a large kind bed and in-suite washroom. As Paul and Debbi had said, my room and theirs was connected with an adjoining door. Paul opened the door a crack, enough to clearly see into Paul and Debbie's room, but discrete enough that they couldn't see me.

They had a huge king sized four poster bed. The walls were tastefully decorated with artwork and everything looked neat and tidy. There was a dresser at one end, with a large mirror so if you were on the bed you could see the entire length of the bed and the room....as could I from the adjoining room.

"Are you ready for this?" Paul asked.

"Ready as I will ever be Paul!" I said after a pause.

"Good man! Remember you can watch and listen, or go to bed if you prefer, but let us do our thing with Tammy," Paul said. "Please make yourself as comfortable as you want. There is a chair.....you can pull it up to the door so you can watch easier. Trust me, you will enjoy yourself!"

With that Paul left to go to his bedroom to brush his teeth and get ready. I pulled up a chair as he suggested and sat at the crack in the doorway. I was hard with anticipation, and looking forward to a release. After a while I saw Paul come out of the master washroom and sit on the edge of his bed, still in in his dinner attire, waiting.

Paul's bedroom door opened, and Debbie and Tammy entered, Debbie leading a timid looking Tammy by the hand.

Debbie had put a white robe on Tammy. It was super short, and barely came up to her upper thigh, and was held together by a white cloth belt. Tammy looked like a present waiting to be unwrapped.

"Are you ready for us, Paul?" Debbie asked.

At the edge of the bed, Paul nodded, his eyes devouring Tammy, who looked shy and unsure.

"Well, here's your surprise!" Debbie said.

She undid Tammy's belt. In slow motion, she deliberately let the robe slide its way down Tammy's slender shoulders, down her chest and waist until it fell to the floor.

My breath caught in my throat. My wife was standing in her lingerie, the beautiful shape of her body on display to Paul and Debbie. Tammy was wearing a sexy black baby doll, one that I had gifted her for one of our anniversaries. We had made love in it many times. The transparent front hid nothing from Paul's intent eyes. She was wearing her matching black thigh high stockings, and her Louboutin heels. Debbie had accessorized the stockings with red ribbons at the top of her delicious thighs, which she had tied into a bow. She had also given Tammy a red choker, with a small bow at the front. Her long silky hair was loose, and Debbie had gone on to put two bow-shaped clips into it. Tammy stood there, gorgeous, self conscious and aware that Paul and Debbie's eyes were on her, not to mention knowing that mine were as well, from the opposite room.

"Paul, do you like Tammy's hot nubile little body?" Debbie asked.

"I do. Tammy you look like a slice of heaven," Paul muttered, visibly aroused at the sight of my wife.

"Are you going to enjoy her body tonight? It's all yours and mine." Debbie asked.

"I am going to enjoy every part of it...." Paul muttered.

"Paul, she is so fucking hot!" Debbie said. "I really enjoyed dressing her up."

"Tammy, turn around hun," she said.

Tammy did a twirl. She was still in her heels.

"Paul, she has such a sexy ass, and such shapely thighs....I think you are going to enjoy holding onto them while you make love to her," Debbie said.

"I think you are going to enjoy her juicy little boobies...."

Debbie pulled down Tammy's top a little, so Paul could see her tits exposed. Debbie bent down slightly to suck on one of Tammy's nipples, while looking at Paul. She pinched the other one gently.

Tammy moaned, while Paul watched on.

Debbie was excellent and experienced as a woman. She passionately sucked on Tammy's nipples, teasing them with her tongue, licking up, down sideways. arousing Tammy, causing her to moan even more.

She gently pushed Tammy against the dresser as she continued to suck and tease. Tammy held Debbie's, caressing her hair, her eyes closed with pleasure.

"Paul, I bet her pussy is even better......" Debbie said. "I bet it is so warm and inviting...."

She reached down and gently tugged off Tammy's thong panties. She out the on the dresser.

"These are going to be a souvenir for Paul and me....." she said.

She continued to suck on Tammy's titties. Then she went on her knees, and, pulling up the bottom of Tammy's babydoll, went down on Tammy.

Tammy moaned even louder, still against the dresser. Tammy willingly spread her legs to give Debbie full access to her pussy.

"Mmmm...that feels good...." Tammy groaned.

"Do you like my tongue in your pussy?" Debbie asked.

Tammy moaned in answer.

"You know I am warming you up for Paul....his cock will be in your pussy soon..." Debbie said.

"Fuck Paul, she is so wet already.....and her pussy is so nice and tasty...." Debbie said, catching a breath.

Her tongue expertly found Tammy's little nub, alternately sucking and licking and biting it, causing Tammy to moan with pleasure.

"Such a cute sensual little nub, Tammy. And you smell soooooo fucking good..."

"Debbie....ohhhhh that feels sooo good...." Tammy whispered. "Please...please... keep doing that....I really need to come....."

Debbie continued to lick and tease Tammy. Her hands found Tammy's boobs and played with her nipples.

I would see a hard lump in Paul's pants. My own cock was hard as a rock, and I was stroking it, enjoying the scene.

Tammy grabbed Debbie's hair, forcing her head into her pussy, craving a release, spreading her thighs further.

"Oooohhh I am so close....please don't stop...."

Tammy seemed ready to climax, but just before Tammy could do so, Debbie expertly detected it, and stopped licking and stood up.

"Ok, Paul, I've warmed up your hot little pussy for tonight. Now let's see what you can do for her!"

She led Tammy by the hand and walked her to Paul. Tammy was breathless and sexually charged up at being pleasured so close to her first climax in a week.

Paul smiled and held Tammy by the hand.

He tenderly held her face in his hands and kissed her. After a moment's hesitation Tammy reciprocated, their tongues gently exploring each others' mouths, slowly at first, then with increasing urgency.

Paul gently pulled away, look at her in the eyes.

"Tammy, you are as sensual as I thought you would be. I can tell you are already well into the moment. You are one hot woman!"

"Do you want to go on?" he asked.

Tammy looked at him in his eyes, dazed with passion. She nodded.

"Good. Now undress me. Slowly."

Tammy pealed off his sport jacket, then unbuttoned his shirt. Her hands caressed his shapely chest, feeling his manly chest hairs.

"So sexy...." She muttered.

"Now my pants. Slowly."

Tammy leaned over and kissed him straight in the mouth. Her hands found Paul's zipper and pulled down his zip. She slowly pulled down his jeans. He kicked them away.

"Feel me."

Still kissing him, Tammy's hands felt his cock through his underpants.

"That feels good. Do you like the feel of my cock?"

Tammy moaned in response. Her slender hand had grasped his full length and she was stroking it in his underpants.

"Do you want to see my cock?" Paul asked.

Tammy groaned in response.

"Then take off my underpants."

Tammy slowly slid off Paul's underpants down his shapely thighs.

His cock sprang elegantly into view, glistening with pre cum from the tip.

Tammy broke off her kiss to admire what she had revealed. Paul's cock was indeed long and shapely as she had hoped. It was at least 9 inches, slender and powerful.

"Do you like my cock?" Paul asked.

Tammy looked at him and nodded without hesitation.

"Would you mind if I put it inside you?"

Tammy nodded.

"I would love that...." she whispered.

"Do you mind that your husband is probably watching you right now?"

She shook her head.

"Do you like getting taken by a nice large cock in front of him?"

She shook her head again.

"Good girl. Now lie down on the bed sweetie." Paul commanded. "Keep your heels on. I fucking love them on you."

Tammy lay down on the bed. Debbie had made herself comfortable on a loveseat in the room, and had stripped as well, playing with herself, watching. I was stroking myself in the other room, slowly, so I could savour the moment.

"Spread your legs."

Tammy did so.

Paul climbed onto the bed and spread her legs further. He leaned down to kiss her.

They kissed with passionate intensity. Their tongues played with each other. I was incredibly aroused watching my wife kissing another man, really loving it, without a care in the world, oblivious to his wife and me watching. She was that aroused.

Paul broke off his kiss to drift lower to Tammy's perky tits. He sucked one each one at length, teasing, gently biting, causing Tammy to moan.

Tammy moved her pelvis to try to find Paul, but he kept his cock away, teasing her.

"Do you like what I am doing to you?" he asked.

"Yes....." Tammy whispered.

"Do you want my cock in you?" Paul asked.

"Please....Paul....I need you in me. Now!" Tammy said with desperation.

"Sorry, I didn't catch that!" Paul teased, smiling with mischief.

"Please Paul.....I need your cock in me. NOW!!" Tammy almost screamed.

Paul smiled.

He leaded in to kiss her again, and positioned his body for penetration. I could see his long manly cock at the entrance to Tammy's vagina, with Tammy legs spread, desperate to feel him.

Slowly, Paul inserted his cock at her lips, and held it there so she could feel it, moving it back and forth at the lips. Then, he gently pushed in.

Tammy moaned louder, and gripped his back.

"Ohhh Paul....." she said.

I saw the head disappear into Tammy's pussy, then saw the entire length of his cock go into her.

"Ohhh fuck Tammy....you have one delicious warm wet pussy!" Paul groaned. "SO tight and compact.....fuck!"

"Fuck me Paul... fuck me hard....please...I need this!" Tammy pleaded.

Paul smiled and pulled out slightly...and then pushed back in all the way.

"Ohh fuck...Paul! That feels so good...."

But instead of starting to thrust in and out Paul held his cock fully in place, just slowly, imperceptibly moving back and forth, back and forth. He seemed to know exactly what he what he was doing. The tiny motions were driving Tammy crazy. He was barely moving.

Tammy groaned at what he was doing, and it was enough. She had been a good girl all week long, and had been driven crazy by Paul and Debbie thus far. Without warning, she dug her nails into Paul's back and ground her vagina onto Paul's cock with desperation, and screamed her climax.

"Ahhhh my gooooddddddd....Paullllll" Tammy screamed as loud as she could and wrapped her legs around Paul as she had an earth shattering orgasm.

In the other room, I too had jerked off myself into a fucking huge climax.

Tammy moaned and groaned, clutching Paul tightly while her pussy convulsed over and over onto his gorgeous cock, not letting him go for an instant.

Paul, watched her, smiling, while she was lost in her climax. She was so petite compared to his tall frame, squashed underneath him.

"Your pussy contractions are so fucking hard when you come......you are a delight" he said. "That was a fast one sweetie. You surprised even me with how quick you came!" he said, one Tammy had caught her breath.

"Paul, your cock....you had it at the exact right spot....I don't know what you did but it felt soooo good and so deep in me. I hadn't cum in a week! I'm so sorry I came so soon!" Tammy apologized, embarrassed. I noticed that Paul hadn't moved. My wife was still impaled on his huge cock, which remained deep inside her as she climaxed, her legs still wrapped around him.

"No need to apologize....you were a good girl. Now I can tell you are every bit as sensual as I thought you were. Consider that an ice breaker for not having sex for a week!"

"Are you ready to go on?" Paul asked, looking tenderly down at her.

Tammy caressed his chest, playing with his hairs, finally regaining her breath and her senses, and nodded.

"Good girl."

They began kissing again and Paul began slowly grinding his cock into Tammy's vagina. Back and forth, every so slowly. In and out, never faltering, at a steady tempo. Tammy in turn began rocking her body back and forth to Paul's rhythm, kissing his ever more desperately.

Paul's hands played with Tammy's boobs, pinching them and caressing them. It was a sight that took my breath away, and I was already hard after having shot my first load.

The lovers continued, oblivious to the world. Paul's pumping got very gradually faster and he thrust in and out of Tammy with more slightly force. Tammy in turn began whimpering and moaning every time he got his full length into her.

To room was quiet other than the sound of the lovers' groans and the sounds of sloppy wet lovemaking and flesh smacking on flesh.

Paul leaned down and bit down on Tammy's left boob. Tammy moaned even louder, enjoying it. Paul kept on biting gently, making sure he was going to leave a mark on her boob that would be visible in the morning.

Gradually Tammy's moans got louder, and the sounds of wet sex got more frenetic.

They didn't say a work, just pumped back and forth in perfect unison.

From my vantage point, I could see Paul's muscular ass pumping into and out of Tammy's vagina, and could see his tall body enveloping her almost completely, as she clung into his back for support.

The tension and tempo kept building up.

"How are you doing?" Paul gasped.

"Fuckkkkk Paul....I...I'm close to coming again....." Tammy whispered.

"Good....I want you to savour every moment of this one....enjoy the feel of my cock so deep inside you....you can come any time you want!"

Paul kept increasing the tempo gradually faster and the bed was rocking with the two of them.

"Ohhh Paulll....oh fuck...it feels so good!!" Tammy gasped, her eyes closed.

"And it feels so good to be inside you. Fuck you have a tight pussy!"

He played with her nipples, which brought her to the edge.

"Oh my...oh yes....oh yes....Paul....I...arrrrrrrrgggh!" Tammy screamed as another climax wracked her tiny frame.

Paul kept on pumping away steadily, never slowing down his pace.

Tammy's legs were again wrapped up against his body, clutching him tightly, not wanting to let him go.

"Oh Paul....oh Paul....Ohhhhhhhhhhh.....don't stop...I fucking love this......" Tammy continued to groan as her orgasm seemed to last forever.

Paul smiled and continued to grind into her, enjoying the feel of her pussy enveloping his cock.

Then, slowly, he stopped thrusting as he sensed her orgasm subsiding.

The lovers stopped. Paul was still firmly in her pussy, and they both rested.

Tammy was breathless, but Paul seemed hardly out of breath.

He beamed at Tammy.

"Now that is progress. Your first FULL orgasm of the night!" he said, smiling. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Ohhh Paul.....that was so amazing...it came from deep inside me...not like the first one....and it lasted so long!" Tammy gushed. "But you didn't come!"

Paul smiled down at her.

"Don't worry about me sweetie. I told you it was going to be a pleasurable night, and I can control myself for a long long time! I hope you didn't think I was joking. We are just getting started. Honestly you are like a fine musical instrument and you just need to be played property. I think there's a whole bunch more orgasms inside you yet, and I hope to tease them out again and again!!"

"But for now, let me take a quick break to get some water. I think Debbie may want to have a turn with you!" he said, glancing across at Debbie, who had been watching the whole time and playing with herself.