Sharing my Sweet Wife Tammy Pt. 02

Story Info
Tammy Continues her Weekend with Paul and Debbie.
11k words
3.74
16.4k
20
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scene 1

I woke up next morning with a start and for a moment lay there, disoriented, wondering where I was. The bed was comfortable, but the surroundings were not familiar. Sunlight drifted in from a window. And then I remembered. I was at Paul and Debbie's house, in the room adjoining their bedroom. I had thoroughly enjoyed watching the couple dominate and take my wife Tammy in every which way last night. Paul in particular had continued well into the early morning.

I looked at a clock in the room. It was around 9am. I pulled off the sheets, put on some clothes from my overnight bag, opened the adjoining doors and peeked in. Tammy was still in bed, still fast asleep. Last night's marathon session of sex must have totally zapped her energy. The sheets were all strewn at one corner, and she was naked. She was sleeping on her back, one of her hands over her head. Her hair was splayed all over the place. I walked quietly over to her. Her legs were slightly spread apart. Her beautiful pussy was caked with Paul's cum from the multiple times he had blown his hot sticky loads into her, and there were still wet patches on the bed. Her tender little boobies had multiple red marks where Paul had passionately bit her multiple times....I counted at least eight love bites on the top, side and below both her boobs. Her nipples were erect and so inviting. I can imagine they gave Paul and Debbie a lot of pleasure last night.

I leaned down and gently kissed her forehead. She stirred and slowly opened her eyes.

"Morning sunshine," I said, smiling.

"Oh, morning babe," she said, looking at me and smiling.

"Oh crap, I'm naked!" she said, noticing. She reached over to grab the sheets and pull them over her, comically embarrassed.

"Looks like you had a tiring night!" I said.

"Oh Mike....you have no idea!" she replied.

She paused for a moment, thinking. It looked like she was savouring the memory.

"Paul tired me out....I can't recall how many times he had me. He would wake up every now and then and either roll me over and mount me, or turn me on my side and just fuck me. And he got me to climax, over and over and over...! Although there were a few times I let him fuck me while I was half asleep and I didn't come.....but I didn't care.....I liked making him happy.....and I liked the feeling of him in me."

"He's unbelievable," I said. "You must have really enjoyed it!"

"Oh babe....sorry to be honest but I LOVED it," she said. "Even the few short times he went to sleep he would keep his long hard cock inside me so I could feel his fullness at all times.....unbelievably!"

"Where's Paul now?" I asked.

"He woke up a while ago and said he was going for his morning run. He said he would wake me up when he got back and we would all have breakfast before you and I headed out."

"Let me go downstairs and say good morning to Debbie," I said. "Do you need anything from the other room?"

"No babe, my toothbrush and all my toiletries are in Paul and Debbie's washroom. But, come to think of it, I packed a clean set of panties in your overnight bag and I need them. Please grab them when you come back! I'm going to jump into Paul's shower."

I left the room, brushed my teeth and freshened up, and went downstairs. I could smell fresh coffee brewing and Debbie, who was an excellent cook, was making some delicious breakfast at the gas stove.

"Morning Mike!" she beamed when she saw me. "Hope you slept well!"

"I did thanks!" I said, smiling. "Well, whenever Paul and Tammy were not making too much noise that is!"

"Oh, so sorry about that!" Debbie apologized. "Remember what I said...Paul is insatiable. He just goes and goes and goes. That's why I cut out last night to let him and Tammy continue their fun together. By the way, thanks so much for you agreeing to do this! It means a lot to us, and Tammy is a sweet little thing....an absolute delight!"

"No problem at all....I quite enjoyed watching all the action," I replied.

"Tammy said Paul is out for his run?"

"Oh yes, he will be back soon...he's really dedicated to staying fit."

Just then we heard the back door open from the other side of the house.

"Oh, Paul must be back. He's going to head upstairs...if you don't mind...please nip over to tell him breakfast will be ready in about half an hour!"

Remembering Tammy's request for panties, I went upstairs and rummaged in my bag, found them, and headed over to Paul's room. I just caught a glimpse of Paul entering the room, perspiring heavily from his run. I made to enter his room, and then, thinking better of it, paused briefly at the door.

The washroom door was open and Tammy had finished her shower. She was in a towel, still wet, fixing herself at the mirror.

Paul strode into the washroom, admired the sight of my mostly naked wife from behind, and smiled.

"I see you are awake and fresh" he beamed at her.

"Oh! Paul, you're back!" Tammy said, surprised. The thoughts of all the intimate action that had played out last night came back to her, and she turned red, embarrassed.

"You look delightful, Tammy. So nice and fresh and sweet smelling."

He walked over to her and nuzzled at her ears and hair. She let him, without any resistance and cuddled up to him.

"Sorry.....I smell of sweat...." He said.

"I...I don't mind it....you smell so nice....and manly...." Tammy whispered, playing with his chest hairs. She licked his neck, tasting him.

"Tammy, I won't lie to you. Normally after a night of action like we had last night I am usually totally spent and feeling pretty zen. But the sight of you turns me on like crazy!" he said. "You are driving me crazy. Mind if we have a little morning quickie before breakfast!?" he asked gently.

Tammy looked into his eyes, lovingly.

"No....no...you can have me again, if you want..." she whispered. "But only if I can blow you first......"

Paul nodded.

Tammy, still in her towel bent down and slipped Paul's gym shorts and underwear off. His long powerful cock sprang into view. She admired it with undisguised love. She examined it briefly with her hands, looking at it all over, taking in every detail, every bump, every contour.

"Sorry Tammy....I...I just worked out...."

Looking up at him dead in the eye, Tammy grasped his cock and began playfully licking the cock head.

Paul gasped with pleasure.

"Mmmmm...salty....and musky.....such a tasty combo....." she said....still looking at him. "I love it."

Tammy is an expert cock sucker. She continued playing with Paul's cock at the head, licking and sucking and inserting the head into her mouth. Even with just the head it stuffed Tammy's tiny mouth.

Now, deftly grabbing the base of the shaft, Tammy really go to work, working her tongue and lips up and down his shaft, gently cleaning it up and relishing in his taste.

Paul looked down at her, and played with her hair. Enjoying himself.

Up and down his shaft her tongue went. His cock disappeared into her mouth down her throat, causing her to gag slightly. Paul liked that.

His eyes closed and his knees buckled with the pleasure of it.

"Such a manly cock, Paul....I love sucking on it....I want to swallow your load, ok?" she whispered, pausing for breath before continuing with enthusiasm.

"Uhhh....Tammy...Tammy.....that feels too good....you are doing amazing things to me....fucck...." Paul groaned.

"I can feel you getting ready to blow....." Tammy gasped in between slurps.

She stared at him with her cute innocent eyes, causing Paul to get even more aroused.

"I...uhhhh....Tammy....I'm going to come if you keep doing this....ahhh.....dear god....but I have a better place to pump my cum...." Paul said.

"Better than my sweet mouth?" Tammy said, in between slurps, looking up, staring up with a sweet but naughty expression. She was grasping Paul's cock and now licking the tip again, savouring his first drips of pre-cum.

"I....ummm...ahhh....yes.....I want to pump my load into your pussy....your tight delicious pussy...I can never get enough of that feeling....ahhhh..."

"Well.....ok then...you're the boss...." Tammy smiled, continuing to lick.....driving Paul crazy and towards the edge. "But if you want to stay where you are....."

"Ahhhhh fuck...Tammy.....please stop.....ahh...."

A moment before he exploded into her expert mouth, Tammy stopped. His cock actually dry twitched a few times......he had been that close. She savoured the last drops of pre-cum from the tip appreciatively.

Paul paused, gathering his senses and taking control again.

"Fuck you are a great cocksucker!" he groaned. Tammy smiled and stood up.

"I AM, for YOUR cock...." she said, kissing him.

"What a good girl. But please turn around. You've got me super aroused and I'm horny as fuck. If you don't mind, I'm going to take you from behind. Here, at the vanity sink."

He turned Tammy around and positioned her towards the vanity. Both of them could see each other in the mirror.

"I don't mind...." Tammy said. "I would love to see you fuck me...."

"I love your tight little body, Tammy." Paul whispered lovingly, looking at her reflection in the mirror.

"I love your face. I love your neck. I love your petite shoulders."

He kissed her face, and then her neck. He paused on her neck, sucking gently as he gave her another love bite. Tammy moaned, eyes closed.

He grasped her towel and slowly lowered it, so just her boobs were exposed. They were fresh and clean. He didn't let the towel fall to the floor just yet.

"I love your delicious little boobs and your pert nipples. I love seeing my love marks all over them."

His fingers played with her nipples, rubbing them up and down. Tammy moaned.

"That....that feels good, Paul."

"Who do your boobs belong to, Tammy?"

"You....."

"Who do your boobs always belong to, Tammy?" Paul asked smiling, playfully pinching her nipples.

"Ahhhhh....you Paul...my boobies are all yours...you can have at them any where, any time....oohhh that feels sooo good."

Paul let the towel drop to the floor. Tammy was now completely naked in front of him. His cock stood erect through his running shorts.

"What a beautiful tight ass you have Tammy. Hold the sides of the vanity, sweetie, and bend over a little." Tammy did so.

He slipped off his t-shirt...Tammy had already taken care of his shorts earlier.

"Do you want to feel my cock?"

"I....yes Paul....I would love to...." she said.

"Do you like getting fucked by my cock?"

Tammy moaned.

Paul had Tammy feel his long hard cock. He gently rubbed it around Tammy's pussy, playing with her lips....causing her to moan some more.

"Do you think your husband enjoyed watching you get ravaged by someone else's cock?"

"Mmmmm.....yes....I think he did...and he loved seeing me enjoy myself....Ohhh fuck... I like what you are doing!"

Paul continued to tease Tammy, playing at the entrance to her vagina, moving his cock back and forth. He caressed her boobs. He was smiling in the mirror. She was getting quite wet.

"Please...Paul....please stick it in me..." Tammy gasped.

"Not yet!" he whispered, smiling.

"Please Paul....I...ahhh...please...I want you in me now!"

"Ok then.....as you wish!" Paul said.

Slowly slowly slowy he inserted his large cock into Tammy's wet juicy pussy. She groaned, and gripped the vanity in her hands. Her legs buckled a little.

"Fuck Paul, that feels so good!"

"How would you like it sweetie? Deep with almost no movement at all? Or a slow steady nonstop fuck till you come? Or hard and fast? You've had all those and more last night..."

"I...I want you to fuck me slow and hard Paul...please...."

"I like taking you slow and hard too, Tammy...."

Paul placed his hands on Tammy's hips. He withdrew his cock almost all the way, leaving just the head inside. He paused, enjoying the tightness of her pussy. Then he slowly and deliberately pushed his cock all the way into Tammy. His thigh connected with Tammy's ass, and Tammy's petite body was leaned forward, her tits jiggling back and forth.

"Did you like that?" Paul asked.

"Yes...please..." Tammy moaned.

Paul slowly withdrew his cock again and paused again.

"Again?"

"Yes....yes please Paul...."

His hands grabbed Tammy's hips. Her hips were so slim his fingers practically went all the way around. Paul slowly and pleasurably thrust his cock into Tammy again, probing as deeply as he could go.

Tammy and Paul both moaned at the sheer pleasure of it.

"Aaaagh fuck it feels so nice and deep...." Tammy whimpered.

"I love being buried in you....." Paul gasped, eyes closed.

"I want it again...Paul....please...harder....faster...."

Paul began to pump into and out of Tammy with more pace, with hard firm measured thrusts. Tammy's boobs jiggled deliciously back and forth. Every now and then Paul's hands grabbed Tammy's boobs, playing with them.

"Such nice tittles...I enjoy tantalizing them while I fuck you."

He kissed her neck.

"Ahh.....fuck it feels so good....please, fuck me harder Paul!!!"

Paul increased his tempo, pumping in and out, still with steady and deliberate strokes. Beads of sweat were appearing on his forehead and chest.

"Oh baby I can feel you getting so hard...." Tammy gasped.

"You make me so freaking hard...." Paul whispered back. "The things you do to me....."

Gripping her hips Paul began really pumping in and out of her. They were making squelching sounds as their love juices mixed together.

With Tammy gripping the sides of the vanity for all she was worth Paul upped the tempo further and began slamming his cock as deep into Tammy as it would go with every thrust. Every time he slammed into her the vanity would shake and her tits would bounce around. He was enjoying every sensation that her tight little pussy was giving him, his hands enjoying playing with her tits at will.

At every thrust Tammy would moan and thrust her ass into him to get him as deep as he could go. His muscular ass cheeks were clenching with each push. The sound of his thighs slapping into her ass was amazing.

They were both far away from the washroom, both lost in the intense pleasure that Tammy's pussy and Paul's cock were creating together....both enjoying the raw intimacy of their sex.

"Oooh Tammy....."

"Aaahh Paul...."

Their moans and groans got louder and Paul and Tammy got into a rhythm. Both their eyes were closed with the pleasure of it.

Paul gritted his teeth and his brow furrowed with pleasure and concentration. Tammy's pussy was soaking wet and making slurping noises.

"Aaaahhh...Tammy so....tight...I love fucking you....." he gasped.

"Mmmmmm fuck me harder Paul....I love it...." she moaned back.

Faster....harder they fucked.

Paul could sense her getting close to her climax. He expertly changed great and picked up the pace effortlessly. In and out, in and out he pumped into her. He continued playing with her titties.

"Ohhhh Paul...Paul...I'm...I'm so close...." Tammy murmured, grasping the vanity with all her might. "Feels so fucking hard....."

"Arrr....me tooo....you are so wet and smooth and tight...." Paul grunted. "Wait for me...." he gasped.

"o....ok...." Tammy gasped back, bent over at the vanity.

A few more moments of wet sloppy sex continued, both the lovers savouring every sensation.

Then, urgently Paul gasped out, "Aah.. Tammy...I'm ready to blow!!"

"Ahh me too...fill me up....fill me up good.....ahhh."

Paul's shifted gears again, his pace quickened as he rapidly began to lose control.

"Oh...Tammy...Oooooh Tammy....Ooooooooh Tammy.....Aaaaarghhh....." he groaned and exploded another load deep into her.

Tammy felt his cock expand into her and let her self go in perfect unison.....

"Aaaaaaarrggghhh Paul.....fuckkkkk meeeeeee......" she screamed as she climaxed, arching her back, eyes closed with pleasure.

Pauls cock pulsed into her sweet pussy, depositing another load of cum into my wife, his hands grasping her slender hips, his nails leaving marks in them.

"Give...me....every.....drop!" Tammy grunted, pumping sexily onto his cock.

Paul obliged as his cock continued to throb into her.

After what seemed like hours, his cock finally got a little soft, and slipped out of her. A thin dribble of his cum snuck out of her and went down her thigh.

He turned her around and kissed her hard and deep....she reciprocated. They kissed passionately, lovingly.

"Tammy.....you drive me crazy.....what the hell is it about you?" he asked, searching my wife's eyes with passion.

"You too Paul.....you turn me on so easily...I'm constantly hot for you......I can't believe how easily you get me to come...."

She kissed him again. Their breathing slowed down somewhat. They were both sweating from the exertion, and Tammy had Paul's cum dripping down her thighs.

Tammy looked into Paul's eyes, caressing his face. She blushed.

"You're blushing Tammy...." Paul said.

"I...I hope I have your baby Paul...." She whispered tenderly, looking deep into his eyes.

Paul smiled. "I hope you have my baby too Tammy..... in fact, I would love to have many babies with you....it would be so much fun....."

They kissed tenderly for a few moments.

"Let's have a shower Paul.....I'm all dirty now and Mike will wonder what happened!" Tammy said. "Let me clean you up and massage you a little...you must be sore after your run...."

The two lovers hopped into the shower together. Soon the water was running and warm steam from the water enveloped them. Using a sponge Tammy gently lathered all of Paul all over. She lovingly spent a lot of time lathering his cock and balls, making sure to get into all crevices to get it all clean. She also took her time working over his broad chest and working over his tired muscles. They kissed multiple times. Paul leaned in to suck her boobs a few times. He turned her around and playfully rubbed his perennially hard cock in between her legs.....just for fun. They were enjoying themselves. I was watching a really intimate and private moment. At long last, they stepped out, clean and fresh and began towelling themselves off.

I had been waiting in the doorway all this time, enjoying watching, and I decided to make my appearance.

I cleared my throat and "officially" entered the room. Paul and Tammy looked up, surprised.

"Oh hey Mike....how are you doing?" Paul said, smiling.

Tammy, naked, in the middle of towelling, blushed a deep red, attune to the fact that she was standing naked in the presence of her lover, while her husband looked on.

"Oh hey guys, sorry to interrupt. Paul, Debbie said breakfast was going to be ready in.....well about 5 minutes ago!" I said. "Hon, here's what you wanted by the way....." I gave Tammy her panties. She blushed even more, and grabbed a towel to drape around her again.

"Thanks Mike....we were...... just freshening up...." Paul said. "Your wife is one hell of a woman...." He winked at me.

"Thanks Paul," I grinned back.

"Let's get ready for breakfast," Paul said. He paused, as an idea came to him.

"In fact.....Tammy, if you don't mind...I must confess I saw your overnight bag in the room and it was somewhat open and spilling out....and I saw what I thought was just the perfect outfit for you to wear for breakfast. Hold on a moment....."

He disappeared from the washroom.

I shrugged at Tammy, and she shrugged back.

Momentarily, Paul reappeared, holding Tammy's slip. Tammy and I both raised our eyebrows, surprised. We exchanged glances.

"Tammy, my apologies.....I saw this sticking out of your bag...it looks sexy yet casual and comfortable....I would love it if you wear it for breakfast, and give Debbie and me a little treat! We're all friends here. Would you mind wearing it for us?"

Tammy's slip was one of my favourites. It was our "marriage slip"....homely yet sexy. It had two thin shoulder straps, and was loose fitting, making it comfortable for bedtime. Being loose fitting, her beautiful boobs tended to pop out of the top now, or when she turned around in bed, or pretty much with anything she did while wearing it.