Sharing my Sweet Wife Tammy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scene 6

At the pool I found Paul and Debbie and a few of the boys standing around talking, while the other boys were swimming.

"Where's Tammy?" Debbie asked, beaming.

"Oh I think she's taken Brad under her wing and is giving him some lessons on how to please girls...." I said, smiling.

"Oh....that sounds interesting and possibly fun for Brad..." Paul said winking.

After a while, Tammy and Brad joined us. Their faces were both flushed from their escapades in the shed, and both had a slightly guilty look on their faces. Tammy had put her swim suit back on and had adjusted the various strings so it kept everything in place. They had cleaned up rather well. Emilio and Steve were also in our group and looked admiringly at Tammy's hot body.

"Hi babe, welcome back....all good?" I asked.

Tammy blushed and smiled and nodded yes. She knew I had watched her and Brad and that I had left her bikini on the door handle.

I think our group could probably detect that something had gone on with Tammy and Brad, as they were standing together but their body language was a little more awkward and self-conscious.

"Brad, hope you got some good pointers from Tammy," Paul said, smiling.

Brad, turned red, mumbled something like "ah...yeah....she is a pretty good teacher...." Tammy also turned red.

"Well, Mike and Tammy, Brad and his friends are kicking off their lawn care business in a couple of weeks. Perhaps they can give you a free trial at your home, so they can practice their technique, and maybe you can see if you want them to take care of your own lawn after that?" Debbie asked.

Tammy and I glanced at each other, smiled and both shrugged.

"Yeah, that would be excellent actually. Thanks!" I said. "Brad, maybe you can take Tammy's number down....she's the boss around the house....and you can coordinate when to have your crew over to service our lawn...." I said.

"Err, yes, thanks sir....I'll do that! Thanks, we won't let you down!" Brad said, glancing shyly at Tammy.

With that arranged the boys drifted off into the pool for one last swim, leaving Paul and Debbie with us.

"Tammy, whatever happened there, thank you.....Brad is a great young man and we are very fond of him..." Debbie said, smiling.

"You...you're very welcome...." Tammy said, embarrassed, glancing at me.

"Yes, thank you....but remember, we specifically said look but don't touch....you're OUR special treat and ours only this weekend...." Paul said, smiling playfully.

"I....I'm sorry...Paul...I got a little carried away....." Tammy said bashfully.

"That's ok....but I think you have some making up to do.....this afternoon...as your consequence....right Debbie?"

Debbie grinned.

"I...I'll see what I can do...."Tammy squealed.

"Good girl!!" Paul beamed. "Also, seeing you in that ridiculously hot bathing suit has us both horny as hell......I didn't think I had it in my but frankly I just want to jump your bones a few more times!!!"

Tammy glanced at me, and I grinned.

"Sounds like a good time!" I said.

Shortly after, we wrapped up our afternoon at the pool. Brad and his friends showered and changed. Brad came by to take down Tammy's cell number. He shyly kissed Tammy on the cheeks as his friends snickered behind his back. I suspected he told them what had happened. I was a little worried as to what they may or may not expect if Tammy scheduled them to come by to mow and maintain the lawn in the next few weeks. I guess I would to wait and find out.

After the boys had left, Tammy and Debbie headed out to the spa while Paul and I hung out. I was looking forward to the evening.