Sharing my Sweet Wife Tammy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's up for some pool volleyball?!" Steve, one of the boys yelled, cannon balling into the pool with a light volleyball in hand. Everyone cheered. Paul and Debbie took the opportunity to excuse themselves to get some food ready for the barbecue, leaving Tammy and me with the horny boys.

We organized teams and quickly began a competitive yet fun game of volleyball. Instead of a net we strung a line of pool noodles approximately half way across the pool. Tammy and I were on opposite teams. Her team was in the shallow end. Tammy is a pretty competitive lawyer and this competitive spirit seeps into all aspects of her life as well. There were lots of good natured yelps and giggles as Tammy added her girly touch to the game, and cajoled her teammates to do better when they were behind. Her team good naturedly followed her instructions. The boys ensured that beers kept arriving from the fridge and everyone kept drinking. I noticed that Tammy was getting quite tipsy, as were the boys.

Brad, who was on my team, served the ball over to Tammy's team. It was closest to Tammy but she had to jump across to dig it out. There was a tremendous splash, and she squealed as she dove. She managed to get the ball up but it went out of play onto the pool deck. Everyone cheered the valiant effort.

Then, as she stood up in the shallow end, everyone's eyes were suddenly riveted to her. Her bikini strings had come undone, and her top had dislodged, so that her pasties no longer covered her nipples. Her lovely nipples were fully on display to six horny young studs. For a few moments that seemed to last an eternity she seemed not to notice her state of undress and the boys' eyes were riveted to her delicious boobs. Then, realizing what had happened, she squealed and readjusted her bikini and pasties.

"You bunch of rogues!" she squealed, as everyone cheered. "You can at least give a lady a heads up!" she said with a smile. The boys, all sporting shit eating grins, profusely apologized in playful sincerity, and promised to do better.

The game continued. At a bathroom break, Brad swam over to me.

"Say Mike, you and Tammy are super cool!" he said.

"Thanks man, you and your friends are pretty cool too!" I said. "You guys all seemed to enjoy Tammy's little accident there," I teased, smiling.

Brad blushed.

"Ah...sorry sir...I didn't mean to stare.....your wife is....so hot," Brad stammered.

I smiled at his discomfort.

"All good bud, glad you appreciated the forbidden fruits!" I said, grinning. "I actually don't mind showing off her assets, as long as people appreciate them!! She really is a foxy lady. But I'm sure you have a hot girlfriend or two of your own to appreciate...." I began.

"Ah shucks...naw...I mean...I'm actually kinda shy....." Brad stammered. "I don't have a girlfriend right now....."

"No shit, really? But you're a pretty good looking guy!" I said.

"Aw thanks sir. I mean, I've known a bunch of girls but they were all really prissy and high maintenance.....and it hasn't worked out.....its hard to find someone, you know, down to earth and real, you know?" he said.

"Yeah, I get it!" I said. "You need to find a chill and easy going girl....but it's hard sometimes."

"Yeah, you're so lucky that Tammy is so totally cool....and so hot...I mean...."

I grinned.

"I noticed you kinda had eyes for her," I prompted.

"Shit....sorry sir...yea kinda...." Brad mumbled. "I can never seem to find a good girl like that....I kinda freeze up and don't know the right things to say or do...."

"No need to apologize!" I said, smiling. "Listen man, lets say you find a nice classy lady and you want to impress her. You need to make the right moves -- not too aggressive and not too uncertain -- just the right level of confidence to put them at ease. You need to be a total gentleman, and aim to please her. You know what I mean?"

"Yeah, I think so...." Brad said.

"You need to treat a lady right, like she's the best and only thing in the world that matters," I said.

"Cool, I get it," Brad said.

"Maybe Tammy can help you can get some pointers?" I prompted.

"Huh, yeah wow, that would be awesome!" Brad said. "That would help me a lot!"

I smiled.

"You're a good guy, Brad, and Tammy kinda likes you too....she would be happy to help!" I grinned.

Scene 5

Just then Paul and Debbie announced that the barbecue lunch was ready. Everyone got out of the pool, dried off and tucked into burgers and hotdogs. Paul and Debbie were great hosts and kept the food and beers flowing.

After lunch Tammy and I were sunning ourselves on a lounger. Tammy looked lovely lying there on her back, with a pair of sunglasses on, and her bikini hiding very little of her lovely body.

"Babe, Brad seems to have really taken a liking to you," I began.

"Ah, well he keeps chatting me up! He's such a nice young man..." Tammy responded.

"Do you fancy him?" I asked her.

"What! No...I mean....yes, he's a hot young stud and he's soo fucking cute he gets my pussy wet.....but NO...he's Paul's and Debbie's nephew and he's so young!" Tammy said, sitting up, lifting up her shades, and looking at me.

"Well, babe, hear me out. Paul and Debbie basically asked you to be extra nice to him and flirt with him and his friends. And I had a nice long convo of my own with him..... I think he's rather shy and needs some help with how to be with girls.....nice girls...." I ventured.

"What?! But he's so good looking....surely he has a hundred hot chicks in his contacts...," Tammy began.

"Well, I don't think he does!" I said. "In fact, he has the hots for you right now, and I told him you would give him some pointers on how to be a gentleman so he can meet some good girls. Do you think we can help him out?" I asked innocently.

"What!? That's crazy Mike...! she said.

"But you do find him hot and he's a nice guy right?" I asked.

"Shit yeah....I mean....oh whatever Mike...I'm kinda tipsy right now, so you figure it out!" Tammy said, resigned. She put on her glasses and prettily lay back down on the lounger. However, I felt that her tone had a thinly veiled sense of excitement.....

"Oh thanks babes....just relax there and let me figure it out...." I said, grinning.

People were lounging around or chatting after lunch, engrossed. Brad was hanging out by the barbeque. I tapped him on his shoulder and gestured for him to follow me. He did so.

We walked over to Tammy on the lounger. I winked at Brad, then cleared my throat to get Tammy's attention.

"Hey babe....Brad is here," I began.

"Oh hey Brad!" Tammy said, getting up to look at him, adjusting her shades and smiling.

Brad gulped visibly, nervous at this beautiful semi naked woman before him. I saw him enjoying the sight of Tammy's beautiful nubile body sprawled in front of him. If he was curious about her love bites he gave no indication.

"Brad, have a seat next to Tammy. Tammy, I think it would be helpful if Brad gets some pointers on how to impress a good girl......be a gentleman and so on.....from a woman's perspective. What do you think?" I said.

"Sure thing Brad!" Tammy said, smiling.

"You two chat.....there's a couple of beers for you two, but I'm all out.....let me get one and come back...." I said. I walked off, to give the two of them some privacy. I grabbed myself a beer and began sipping so I could watching Tammy and Brad conversing from a distance. They seemed to be having a good time, and both were smiling. Tammy was playing with her hair, a sure sign she was into a guy, and Brad was leaning in close. I gave them some time, hit up the bathroom and then made my way back to them.

"Oh hi hon!" Tammy said, noticing me. "I've been giving Brad here some pointers!"

"Hi babe, great! I think it would be helpful if Brad also gets some pointers on giving a lady a proper massage...." I said, winking at Brad. "Women love nice deep massages from their dudes, and it could help him score some big time points...." I said.

Tammy didn't miss a beat.

"Hey Brad, I would love a massage!" she smiled. "Come over here."

Brad stood up and sat down on her lounger.

"Take your shirt off....." she told him.

Brad did so, showing of his well muscled youthful chest. Unlike Paul's it was clean shaven and smooth. Tammy tenderly felt it, running her fingers up and down it.

"I like!" she said, grinning. Brad grinned back.

"Mike, do you have the sunscreen?" she said.

"Here ya go!" I said, picking up the sunscreen from a side table nearby.

"Brad, would you mind putting sunscreen on my back and rubbing it in? That always feels so nice. Rub it in all over my back and take your time." Tammy said.

Mike gulped again. I nodded at him, reassuringly, and gave him the tube of sunscreen. Tammy rolled onto to line on her stomach, showing Brad her back. Mike and I saw that her thong was tightly wedged into her ass cheeks.

"Here man, spread some onto your palms and massage it in. Nice and firm on the shoulders. Use your thumbs to really put pressure," I said.

Brad took a glob of sunscreen and began applying it onto Tammy's back and began massaging it in.

Tammy groaned.

"Fuck Brad, that feels good!" she sighted. I grinned. "Massage it nice and firmly only my neck and all over my back. Slow and hard...."

Brad slowly began massaging Tammy's slender back, hesitantly at first, then with more confidence, and enjoyment.

"Feel good?" he asked her.

"mmmmmmm...." Tammy mumbled. "Harder just there....oh yeahhh..." she said as Brad followed her instructions. "Circular motions...."

Brad's fingers now expertly massaged Tammy's mid back and drifted lower. He was enjoying feeling up her gorgeous figure.

"Here bud, let me help you..." I said. I casually leaned over and undid Tammy's bikini strings so that he could have full access to her naked back. Her boobs would have been exposed, if she were not lying face down on the lounger.

Brad took full advantage and massaged away, causing Tammy to groan. He moved lower down, reaching her bum.

"She loves that bud....give her a nice bum massage," I said.

Brad's muscular hands began giving her a nice firm bum massage.

"Fuck...that feels so good....." she whispered.

Brad grinned. "We aim to please miss..." he said.

"Are you enjoying feeling her up?" I asked him.

"Fuck yeah!" Brad said.

"Maybe do her legs....."

Brad squired more sunscreen and massaged Tammy's legs in turn.

Tammy was groaning in pleasure.

"Brad, you've been so good....why don't you massage her tits?" I said casually, as Brad continued massaging away.

Brad stared at me, incredulous.

"Babe, would you mind, if Brad, massaged your boobs?" I asked.

"Mmmmm....I'd love that..." she mumbled.

Brad grinned and moved back up to Tammy's back. He got more sunscreen and, while massaging her back, also deftly slipped his fingers forward to Tammy's nipples, playing with them and massaging her boobs. His hands cupped each of her boobs and began teasing and playing with them. He was thoroughly enjoying himself, as was Tammy, who was moaning and squirming. I could see a big hard on in his swim trunks. It looked HUGE. It would be a shame to waste it....I thought.

"Brad, she likes a nice long boob massage, so don't cut corners...." I said playfully.

He didn't. Tammy moaned and groaned as Brad continued enjoying feeling my wife's titties. I don't think anyone else noticed what was going on as they were all engaged in conversation a little way off, and, in any case, I frankly didn't care. I was enjoying myself too much as well.

"Oh fuck...Brad....you are turning me on young man...." Tammy groaned, delightfully squirming her tight little ass and trying to dry hump the lounger. Brad grinned and didn't stop.

Smiling I looked at Brad and Tammy. They were both rather dazed and caught up in the moment, totally turned on....

"Tammy....Brad...maybe you want to take this massage somewhere private?" I asked innocently. "Brad is there somewhere quite around here....?" I asked.

Brad looked up at me and nodded.

"There's another shed....Uncle Paul uses it as his cigar room. It has a couch.... and no one ever goes there....." he said.

"Babe....do you want to check out this cigar shed?" I asked. Tammy turned around and took off her glasses. She had a horny dazed tipsy look in her eyes. She looked at Brad.

"Let's go...." She whispered.

Brad helped up and, taking her hand. Tammy didn't bother putting on her bikini top. Barefoot, tightly clutching Brad's hand, stumbling slightly, she let him guide her to the shed. Her tits were fully on display. I glanced away and still no one had noticed our shenanigans. I picked up Tammy's bikini top and followed the two.

The shed in question was like a little rectangular-shaped cottage. It had a little deck with chairs outside, fully shaded by the overhanging roof. There were two window on the front, separated by a door. The door was not locked and Brad led Tammy in. I let the lovers have some privacy and peered in through one of the windows. The room inside the shed was quaint. It had two leather couches, no doubt, for guests to sit on while smoking cigars. There was a large closet sized humidor in the shed and a picture of Ernest Hemingway on one of the walls.....a good cigar smoker and aficionado. He would have appreciated a woman like Tammy. As, I am sure, Brad was right now.

I peered into the window, unobserved. Tammy had turned to look at Brad.

"You want me to show you how to make a woman feel like a woman?" She asked, huskily looking into his eyes.

Brad, wide eyed, nodded eagerly.

"Ok. Do whatever I say," Tammy said.

"Kiss me."

Brad leaned down to kiss my petite wife. Eagerly their lips locked on each other. Their tongues explored each other passionately, probing deeper and all over. Brad's hands played up and down Tammy's back. Their breathing got deeper and huskier.

"Play with my boobies....not rough....just tease them...."

While kissing her Brad's fingers began flicking her nipples back and forth, caressing them gently, driving her crazy.

Tammy began moaning. "Fuck you're a natural....." she murmured.

Over and over he teased her while they kissed.

"Now kiss my boobies...." She said. "Gently....tease them with your tongue...."

Brad leaned down to eagerly suck on each of her nipples in turn, thoroughly enjoying himself. Tammy moaned, closed her eyes and caressed his hair.

"I love what you are doing Brad...."

Brad continued teasing and pleasing her.

"Come here....."

She pulled Brad up and they kissed again for a long time.

"Brad, have you ever gone down on a woman?"

Brad shook his head.

"Would you like to learn how to?"

He nodded.

"You see, women usually take a long time to climax.....so if you spend a good bit of time teasing her nips, kissing her...and going down on her...it really warms things up....get's her horny and aroused.....and ready to come for you......and that's going to keep her coming back for more....."

Tammy sat down on the couch.

"Come here."

Brad knelt down

"Take off my thong....gently."

Brad did.

"Now lick me all around...."

Brad bent down and began licking Tammy's pussy lips.

"Mmmm that feels good boy...." Tammy's eyes were closed. She gently stroked Brad's hair.

I could hear slurping noises as Brad went to work on Tammy with dedication.

"Now take your tongue to the top...just inside the lips....feel that little button?"

Brad nodded, while still licking.

"That's my clitoris. That's where the most intense pleasure comes from. Lick and tease it...."

Brad did so, sucking and licking and circling around Tammy's clit.

Tammy groaned and closed her eyes.

"Ohhhh Brad......" she groaned. "Keep licking....you're doing a great job....."

As she got more aroused she leaned her whole body forward to thrust her pussy into Brad's face. Brad seemed to be enjoying the pleasure he was giving her. She gripped his hair.

"Ohhh Brad.....oooh my.....I'm....I'm coming....." Tammy moaned as her thighs wrapped tightly around Brad.

She held still as her orgasm washed over her. Gradually, after her breathing returned to normal, she opened her eyes and saw Brad looking at her, a big grin on his face.

"Did I do ok?" he asked.

"Fuck Brad, you gave me a mind blowing oral orgasm...." Tammy gushed, wrapping her hands around Brad. "Remember to do that now and then with your girl.....it could be a warm up or the end game itself. Most times during sex guys are so horny they just pump and let go and their girls never have a hope of climaxing. If you warm her up.....she's going to climax and she will keep coming back for more!"

"I see we have a little problem here though....." she said....playfully feeling Brad's rock hard cock through his swim trunks

"Err....yeah...." Brad smiled at her.

"Let's see what I can do about that....mind if I blow you off?"

Brad grinned. "No ma'am!"

Brad stood up. Tammy still on the couch, helped him peal his swim trunks off and his long hard cock sprang into view. Tammy admired it kissed it gently.

"You have a lovely cock, Brad," she said.

"Thanks Tammy!"

She slowly licked Brad's cock all over, getting it wet and arousing Brad even more. Her tongue found his balls and played with them, licking and sucking on them.

Then, looking at Brad straight in the eye, she took his cock into her mouth and slowly began inserting it back and forth into her sweet tender lips. Brad looked down at her, dazed, playing with her hair as she blew him off.

Tammy took his entire length right into her mouth and gagged momentarily, then withdrew it a bit, smiling at Brad, who just groaned. She resumed inserting his cock in and out of her mouth. Brad was beginning to lose control.

Stopping briefly, Tammy looked up at Brad, smiling sweetly.

"Brad, let me give you a little treat. Want me to swallow your load or do you want to blow it on my face?" she asked tenderly.

"What....huh.....oh...no...no I couldn't...." he said, shy.

"Sshhh....it's ok Brad....you're a nice young man....and you've been a real gentleman to me.....tell me what you want....my treat ok?"

"Your face....can I...can I blow on your face...?"

Tammy smiled sweetly, nodded and took his cock back into her mouth, sucking in and out, more aggressively now.

Brad closed his eyes and groaned some more, barely holding on with my wife's ministrations. In and out, in and out she went making slurping noises. Then....suddenly....Brad's eyes clenched tighter....

"Tammy, I uuuuhhhhh....I'm gonaa commmmmm..." he moaned, gripping her head.

Tammy gave him one final long hard suck and felt him begin to twitch.

Quickly she took his cock out of his mouth and positioned it over her face, closing her eyes. Brad held her head and his cock erupted glob after glob of hot sticky cum onto Tammy's face. I don't think he had come for a while.....he just kept spurting. He spurted over her eyes, nose and forehead, and it ran down her cheeks and down her chin and a few globs also got into her hair.

Tammy waited for him to slow down, then opened her eyes. She took his cock back into her mouth and gently cleaned up his entire cock for him by inserting it into and out of her mouth again, licking off any excess cum from her lips.

"You taste nice....very nice" She said.

"Tam....Tammy that was fucking unbelievable...." Brad barely gasped.

"We aim to please!" She smiled mischievously. "Now listen, don't be going telling your buddies that I gave you a blow job and that you went down on me...." She said. "We don't want them to get any ideas....."

Brad grinned and promised not to, even though I bet that that was the first thing he would tell them once he had a chance to do so.

"Now let's clean up!" Tammy said.

While the two of them got cleaned up, I discretely hung Tammy's bikini top on the outside handle of the door, so she wouldn't have to come to the pool topless and I made my way to the pool to wait for them.