Sharing my Sweet Wife Tammy Pt. 04

Story Info
Tammy Takes a Trip with Paul Part 2.
7.2k words
4.34
9k
13
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharing my Sweet Wife Tammy -- Tammy Takes a Trip with Paul -- Part 2

By AsianAficionado

Note: Continued from previous installment: Tammy Takes a Trip with Paul -- Part 1

Scene 1

The next morning Brad woke up on the sofa bed in the hotel room. He had had such hot dreams featuring him and his uncle's hot Asian girlfriend. He couldn't remember the specifics of the dreams, just flashes of Tammy's sexy boobs, firm ass, tight pussy....and him craving desperately to have them all over again. He woke up with a hard, thick boner and groaned in pleasurable pain.....as horny as a twenty year old could get. He couldn't believe his uncle had encouraged him to get to know Tammy better....and that he had actually fucked the delightful petite woman twice yesterday while his uncle was away attending at the conference. She was so cute and submissive and permissive.....he had loved impaling her petite body with his long young cock.

Speaking of Uncle Paul, he had again left their hotel room early for the second day of the conference, letting Brad and Tammy sleep in. Yesterday, Uncle Paul had told Brad and Tammy to have a good time together....and they sure did. His uncle had actually been proud of him after. His exact words were that he was glad Brad had become a man. What an awesome uncle.

Brad got out of bed and headed for the bathroom, wondering how the heck he was going to pee with such a massive boner....aiming was going to be tricky as fuck. As he passed Tammy and Uncle Paul's bedroom he decided to peek in. Brad's breath momentarily froze. Tammy was sleeping away, face down on the pillow hands under her pillow. She was wearing the ridiculously short transparent white slip that his uncle apparently wanted Tammy to wear in bed. It covered nothing and, at this precise moment, it was riding high over Tammy's ass as her legs were splayed on the bed. Tammy had no panties on. Another of Uncle Paul's requirements for bed (Brad knew...he could hear everything that went on through the thin walls of the bedroom when Tammy and Uncle Paul were there....and hard at it).

Brad's already hard cock twitched with desire in his pajama pants. He kept staring at Tammy's pale, tight little ass...getting hornier. He saw the little tuft of public hair at her pussy. All he wanted was to bury his cock into her warm pussy and feel her hairs tickle his balls. He shouldn't....he didn't want to disturb her....but, then again, his uncle had told him to be free with her....and....most importantly....Tammy didn't seem to mind anything that happened yesterday.....

Hormones got the better of him. All logical thought left his mind and all he saw was Tammy's tight body waiting for him. He wanted to impale himself on it. Bury his cock into her soft pussy, He couldn't stop himself.

Mustering some self control, Brad gingerly made his way into the bedroom, and carefully climbed onto the bed. Placing himself over Tammy, he leaned over and began kissing the side of Tammy's face. Although wearing pajama pants, his cock was rubbing against her ass and bare pussy. Brad kept rubbing back and forth and it felt soooo good. He just wanted to explode.

Tammy began to stir. She opened her eyes groggily and saw Brad.

"Brad....what the fuck?! What are you doing....where's Paul...?" she said.

"Morning Tammy....sssshh....it's ok.....Uncle Paul left early for the conference....it's just you and me...." He said boldly, kissing her. "Sorry to startle you....but I need to have you...NOW....and I know you like it...."

"What...wait...." Tammy said, and began to turn around. As she turned around, Brad cut her off, and kissed her on the lips. Tammy for a moment hesitated....and then looked at the hot young stud on top her.....and smelled his delightful fresh smell....her pussy stirred...her nipples hardened....she had after all fucked him twice yesterday and really really enjoyed it......and she began kissing him back.

She flipped onto her back. She and Brad kissed passionately. Brad's hands cupped her nipples and began rubbing them eagerly. Fuck it felt so good.....He teased her nipples making the woman moan. He needed to get into her pussy. As they kissed, using his legs, Brad quickly kicked off his pajama pants and underwear. His long thick cock was free at last. Tammy reached out to guide it into her pussy, but Brad beat her to it and firmly jammed it into her, eagerly. Tammy gasped involuntarily and held onto Brad's broad back.

"Fuckkkkk...." she groaned.

"Like it?" Brad grinned.

"A little quick....but aaah....feels so good...." She gasped. "So nice and big...."

Before she could adjust her positioning Brad began an energetic steady rhythm as he eagerly began fucking the sexy woman under him. Tammy adjusted as best as possible. She realized Brad was pretty desperate to lose his load. She wasn't remotely close, but she decided she was going to give him the best morning orgasm of his life.

She began gyrating her slender hips in synch with Brad. She thrust hard to get Brad as deep into her as possible. She held her legs in the air and then wrapped them around his ass to help him get maximum penetration. She kissed his neck.

With all this, Brad's thrusts were getting desperate. He smelled Tammy...he felt her tits....all the dreams from last night...all his lustful thoughts when looking at Tammy today morning....they were all concentrated in his cock and his balls.

His thrusts got more powerful and Tammy was literally getting tossed around by the tall young man.

Then, with a grunt, Brad announced...."Tammy....ugh....fuck...I'm coming....."

And with that his long deprived cock exploded a sweet and glorious load deep into Tammy's welcoming pussy.

"Ooooh Brad....you're so big and strong....ooh...let it all go...." Tammy encouraged. "I want all of it..." And she meant it....she wanted all of it inside her.

Brad's young cock pumped and pumped and pumped and then slowly settled down.

"Well...you were an eager beaver this morning!" Tammy said with a smile.

Brad looked up and grinned.

"Sorry...I couldn't help it....I saw you lying there....you looked so sexy......"

"It's all good....my pussy is yours to enjoy...." Tammy said, looking lovingly at her young lover. "But we should wake up and get some breakfast!"

"Wait, let me!" Brad said. "First I desperately gotta pee...and then I'll fix you some breakfast in bed....just stay right where you are...."

Tammy smiled and let the eager young man get to it. She was happy that she got to please him so early this morning. She felt his cum leaking out of her onto the well-used sheets. It felt good. Room service would definitely be earning its keep with the three of them each day.

She began tinkering with her phone. Her husband Mike had sent her a few texts, asking her how things were going. She felt guilty that she had another man's cum dripping out of her....but she responded that everything is fine...as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

After a few minutes, Brad reappeared. He had a plate with some toast and jam, and some OJ, that he had scrounged up from the fridge in the room.

"Oooh...that looks nice!" Tammy said, smiling.

Brad, holding the plate and glass of juice, looked at the semi-naked sexy woman in front of him, and his cock sprang to life. He decided he didn't want breakfast. Yet.

Brad put the plate down on the bedside table.

"Breakfast can wait...." He said, smiling. He wanted to fuck Tammy again.

"What!? Again?" Tammy said, bemused. She supposed she shouldn't be surprised given how young Brad was and how superb his rejuvenation powers probably were.

"Again!" said Brad, decisively. He was not going to let a single opportunity to fuck this delightful pussy pass him by today. He was really going to enjoy himself today.

"I'm going to have you from behind!" he said to Tammy.

"Any way you want..." Tammy dutifully flipped onto her stomach and spread her legs. What a good girl.

Brad stripped and climbed on top of her. This time he inserted his hard cock into her from behind. He enjoyed the feel of her slender back on his chest, and her cool ass cheeks on his crotch, like a cushion. His hands found Tammy's breasts and he gently pinched her nipples.

Tammy flinched but didn't complain.

"Does that feel good?" Brad asked.

Tammy moaned. "It...it hurts a little...but....but I like it...." A pause. "You can keep doing that if you like...."

Brad began fucking Tammy from behind, as she lay on the bed, squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples as he did so. Tammy's body began rocking back and forth with his thrusts. She liked getting fucked hard by him. It was sexy that Brad was being assertive and dominating. She wanted to please him.

"Ohhh Tammy...this is feeling so good..." Brad grunted as he thrust into Tammy.

"Fuck me...fuck me hard...Brad...." Tammy moaned back.

Brad's thrusting increased in pace and strength, until, with a huge grunt, he gave it one final huge thrust and plunged as deep as he could into Tammy. Again his cock exploded into Tammy's sweet pussy, which eagerly soaked everything up. Tammy enjoyed how full Brad's cock was in her pussy.

Brad leaned down to kiss her from behind. Tammy turned her face and kissed him back.

"NOW can we have breakfast, tiger?" she asked playfully.

Brad lay down next to her and smiled. "Sure thing!"

Scene 2

They decided to go to Atlantis' famous waterpark for the morning and enjoy the amenities. The waterpark was delightfully not busy. They frolicked in the pools and slid down the many waterslides. One of them, the Leap of Faith was almost vertical and at the end you went through a clear underwater tunnel, outside of which sharks swam. On another one they went down together. Tammy said on Brad's lap. Brad held her by the waist. His fingers boldly played with her nipples as they waited to go down. Tammy was embarrassed that someone would notice. But she didn't care. She liked that the young assertive man was being so free with her body. He was such a young stud...he was constantly horny.

Brad was mesmerized watching Tammy's tight little ass in front of him as they walked around. He admired the tight little swimsuits she always seemed to wear. Brad suggested they go and make out in a quiet corner. Tammy flatly refused -- they would be seen for sure.

"Let's....save it for the room, ok, tiger? I promise you can have your way with me there.....any way you want!" she said, smiling.

After they were done with the waterpark they had lunch and decided to relax on the beach for a bit. Although there were few people around, they decided to go to a quieter and secluded part of the beach. They found a pair of beach chairs. Brad pulled the chairs close together and put their towels on them. There was no umbrella.

Tammy looked over at Brad. He was silhouetted in the sun, a strapping young hunk. Her felt weak at the knees.

For his part, Brad was constantly horny being around this feminine sexy woman. Her pheromones were driving him nuts.

"Hey Tammy, let me put some sunscreen on you...you're going to burn...." Brad said boldly.

"Ah..thanks...that...that would be nice..." Tammy said, her nipples getting instantly hard.

Brad grabbed the tube of sunscreen and began liberally applying it to Tammy's body, starting with her shoulders and arms and working his way down to her cute tummy, thighs and legs. She had such a slender body. The sunscreen was making her body all bronzed and slippery.

"Take off your top...." he told her simply. "I need to apply some to your boobs."

Tammy turned red and looked around. No one seemed to be around.

She looked at Brad, took off her top and handed it to him. He smiled.

As she lay down, he rubbed sunscreen on his palms and began massaging her exposed boobs. He took care to play with her nipples, flicking and caressing them. He pinched them....causing Tammy to moan.

"You love that don't you!" he said.

"Ahhhh....yes...yes that feels nice...you're making me wet..." Tammy moaned.

At this point it wasn't about protection from the sun. He was simply having his way with his uncle's hot girlfriend.

He enjoyed massaging Tammy's boobs for a long while and then sat back down himself, satisfied. Tammy reached over to put her top back on.

"No. Don't." Brad said. "I want to play with you now and then...."

Tammy blushed.

".....ok....if you want to...."

She lay down, topless. She closed her eyes and snoozed. Every now and then Brad couldn't help reaching over and casually playing with her hard nipples, pinching them occasionally, as he relaxed to the sounds of the waves and sea birds. Tammy made no attempt to stop him. Brad felt like such a man with this hot woman. He couldn't wait to fuck her again.

Just then, they were startled by a voice.

"Tammy! Brad! Nice to see you two here!"

Tammy opened her eyes and she and Brad saw Marco and Antonio approaching them a few steps away. They had popped up from god knows where.

Super embarrassed at being topless Tammy looked around for her bikini but it was out of reach and too late to put it on.

Coolly the Italian brothers walked over, enjoying Tammy's discomfort and enjoying a good view of her beautiful fresh breasts. Her body gleamed.

Tammy and Brad said hi.

Brad's Uncle Paul was hoping to do some business with the Italians, who owned a large manufacturing company.

"We decided to skip the afternoon sessions and walk the beach," Marco said. He was super hairy, sporting thick chest hair and a couple of days worth of beard. Antonio meanwhile was clean shaven and didn't sport a single chest hair. Both were chiselled and looked ruggedly handsome, making Tammy all the more embarrassed.

"We...we were just enjoying the beach...." She said.

"Brad, I see you are having fun with your Uncle's cute associate...." Marco said, joking.

"When the cat's away the mice will play!" Antonio added.

Brad grinned.

"Mind if we join you?" Marco asked.

Tammy absolutely didn't want them joining her and Brad. They were ogling her breasts nonstop, but she was too polite to refuse.

They brought over two additional chairs and brazenly sat down with Tammy and Brad.

"Tammy you look beautiful!" Antonio said. "We don't have many gorgeous Asian women like you in Italy."

Tammy blushed and thanked them.

"If we had an Asian woman, we would forbid her to wear tops...and we would want her breasts to be juicy and pert like yours...." Antonio said, looking over Tammy admiringly.

"Let's grab a drink!" Marco said. He waved his hand and from somewhere a server appeared and began walking over to them.

This is ridiculous, Tammy thought. Now the waiter is going to see me topless!

The waiter paused when he arrived, getting a good view of Tammy's assets on full display. He calmly took their orders.

Ice cold cocktails soon arrived and everyone cheered and sipped.

"We are hoping to meet with Paul before dinner today," Marco explained. "We want to see if it makes sense for him to do some work for us."

"Paul...Paul is very good at what he does...you would be good to hire him..." Tammy said.

"We agree. We have to look over his standard contract terms to see if it makes sense," Antonio added. "You're a lawyer....maybe you can help us review the paperwork?"

Tammy promised to do whatever she could to help them make it work.

After chatting for a while, the brothers finished their drinks.

"See you soon, I hope!" Antonio said, with a wink.

With that the brothers took their leave. They both bent down and gave Tammy a kiss on the cheek. Marco's fingers accidently grazed her nipple as he kissed her....but it was perhaps not much of an accident.

"What a pair of horny Italians!" Tammy said after they had left.

"Maybe, but there's another horny person here as well!" Brad said to her. The sight of her well oiled body had been arousing him all afternoon.

"Let's go to the room. I want to fuck you."

Scene 3

Brad was crazed with anticipation. He could barely make it to the elevator. He had a huge tent in his shorts.

Once on the elevator he pulled Tammy to him and began kissing her. He quickly took her bikini top off.

"Brad...stop...not here!" Tammy said, to no avail.

Brad bent down and began licking and sucking her boobs. He gave one of then a nice bite.

The elevator arrived and Brad straightened up. Holding her hand, he led her out of the elevator. He didn't let her put her top back on. Tammy boldly walked out, topless, her breasts jiggling sexily.

In the hallway three men dressed in suits appeared, heading out for an early dinner.

Tammy was embarrassed beyond belief. They gave her smile, feasting on her boobs on full display. As they passed one of them whistled appreciatively. The men turned around and ogled her, waiting until Brad opened their room door.

Brad smiled as he led Tammy by the hand. He was happy they were ogling her. After all, he was going to fuck this girl, not them.

Once inside, he almost pounced on Tammy. Kissing her passionately, he quickly took of her bikini bottom and lost his shorts. Tammy let him take the lead.

"Lie down and spread your legs..." he commanded, and Tammy obeyed.

With Tammy lying spread on the couch, Brad placed himself over her. His throbbing cock was poised over her vagina. He firmly inserted his full length into her soft and wet pussy, causing her to gasp audibly.

"Please..please fuck me hard and steady...I...I really want to come on your cock..." Tammy whispered.

Brad obliged.

He began fucking his girl hard, with measured thrusts. He was learning what Tammy liked.

Tammy began moaning and groaning. Her pussy was a hot dripping mess and lubricated their sex for them.

The young man firmly grabbed Tammy's arms and held them in position above her head while he fucked her. It made her breasts stick up. He sucked on them hard.

The lovers ground and thrust, their orgasms slowly building. Tammy was beginning to feel so good. She couldn't wait to have Brad blow his beautiful load into her body.

Their thrusting increased in tempo and they were lost in a flurry of lovemaking and sweet pleasure.

"Uhhhh...Brad....I'm..I'm going to come...." Tammy moaned.

"Me too Tammy....your pussy is sooo tight...." Brad groaned.

Brad aggressively picked up the tempo and the room filled with the sound of his thighs and balls slapping against Tammy's spread legs.

"Oooh Brad...Oh god...Ohh...Oooooooh...." Tammy screamed loudly as a powerful orgasm wracked her body.

With a final flurry of thrusting Brad groaned loudly as well, and slammed into Tammy's delightful pussy as far as he could go.

He felt his penis come to life as it injected glob after glob of his cum into his girl. He felt like such a man.

Spent, panting, the lovers collapsed onto each other.

After their breathing had calmed down, Brad kissed Tammy and began playing with her boobs again.

"Ouch...Brad....they..they're sensitive..." Tammy said.

"Sensitive....why..." Brad asked, smiling.

"Well, for one, you've licked and bit them so much...but..." She paused. "I'm also ovulating...its my fertile time...and they get sensitive then...." she said.

"You're fertile time! So...so you could get pregnant?" Brad said, suddenly aroused. He thought. "Is that...is that why you and Uncle Paul....why he doesn't wear condoms?"

Tammy blushed.

"Yes....I....he wants to try and get me pregnant...." she explained.

"That's fucking amazing....but...but maybe I've gotten you pregnant..." Brad said, aroused at the thought. "Maybe....maybe you're carrying my baby....we've had sex a few times already..."

Tammy blushed.

"Yes...yes that's possible...what...what would you do if I'm carrying your...your baby?" she asked.

"I...well...that would be fucking awesome..." Brad said.

"Even if you're pregnant...I would fuck you every day....I would love fucking you with your pregnant belly and big swollen boobs...." He paused, thinking.